Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 144 145
@TheDeathseer
(I'm open)
"My clan used to live here before we joined the Plague Flight," she replied. The Nochnyr was not happy about all of the dragons approaching Arrerun, and hissed softly.
@TheDeathseer
(I'm open)
"My clan used to live here before we joined the Plague Flight," she replied. The Nochnyr was not happy about all of the dragons approaching Arrerun, and hissed softly.
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48310187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483102/48310187_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=red star size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Bored out of her wits in the godly realm Ir, Tyrcia decides to spend some time on Sornieth. It's only fair to engage in the customs of the locals, especially during festivals, so she decides to join in on the exploration. And she'll definitely not say no to some prizes. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: A mischievous dragon, a bit of a flirt but internally melts if it's reciprocated, and quite talkative. Comes up with stupid ideas constantly, but prefers encouraging others to do them. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Please specify if you're uncomfortable with any form of flirting! It won't be over the top, just the occasional wink and a one-liner, but if you don't want that I'm a-okay not writing it. ----- This seems so cool! I'm really excited to get started \o/
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:

48310187_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Bored out of her wits in the godly realm Ir, Tyrcia decides to spend some time on Sornieth. It's only fair to engage in the customs of the locals, especially during festivals, so she decides to join in on the exploration. And she'll definitely not say no to some prizes.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: A mischievous dragon, a bit of a flirt but internally melts if it's reciprocated, and quite talkative. Comes up with stupid ideas constantly, but prefers encouraging others to do them.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Please specify if you're uncomfortable with any form of flirting! It won't be over the top, just the occasional wink and a one-liner, but if you don't want that I'm a-okay not writing it.
This seems so cool! I'm really excited to get started \o/
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48310187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483102/48310187_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=red star size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Day one of exploration and Tyrcia is already excited. As she stands near the top of the rim surrounding the Wyrmwound, she notices another dragon nearby. "Hello there!" She calls, announcing her presence instead of sneaking up on the stranger. Who knows how they'd react. "Are you apart of the exploration quest?" ----- @sylvain Hello there! Hope you don't mind me starting up an interaction ^^
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
48310187_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Day one of exploration and Tyrcia is already excited. As she stands near the top of the rim surrounding the Wyrmwound, she notices another dragon nearby.

"Hello there!" She calls, announcing her presence instead of sneaking up on the stranger. Who knows how they'd react. "Are you apart of the exploration quest?"
@sylvain Hello there! Hope you don't mind me starting up an interaction ^^
@Rookie I don't mind at all! :D ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39069836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390699/39069836_350.png[/img] [/url] Mochi jolts a bit when he hears a voice call out in his direction. He glances around back and forth, a bit lost as to who the nocturne had been talking to, but cocks his head when he realizes she had meant him. "Hello! I am indeed an explorer - I take it you are as well?" Making note of her shining blue eyes, Mochi fidgets a bit. "A-are you feeling alright? Being this close to the Wyrmwound..." He fidgets a bit, searching his belt for something. [item=accent: unbroken loneliness] "It's not much, but the bone armor is native to this land - protection is key to a successful exploration, after all.."
@Rookie
I don't mind at all! :D

39069836_350.png

Mochi jolts a bit when he hears a voice call out in his direction. He glances around back and forth, a bit lost as to who the nocturne had been talking to, but cocks his head when he realizes she had meant him.

"Hello! I am indeed an explorer - I take it you are as well?" Making note of her shining blue eyes, Mochi fidgets a bit. "A-are you feeling alright? Being this close to the Wyrmwound..."

He fidgets a bit, searching his belt for something.

Accent: Unbroken Loneliness

"It's not much, but the bone armor is native to this land - protection is key to a successful exploration, after all.."
@TheDeathseer

Thank you for your question. It would be one exploration post within a FR server day. I'm tracking dates by the time stamps on the posts themselves.
@TheDeathseer

Thank you for your question. It would be one exploration post within a FR server day. I'm tracking dates by the time stamps on the posts themselves.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@/All

Good day everyone, thank you for continuing your participation! I need to make an unfortunate announcement.

Firstly, sorry for disappearing yesterday afternoon. The weekend has not been as free as initially anticipated. I will work to catching up on tracking for explorations and RP posts in the first part of today. I'll be away for a few hours, returning by mid-afternoon.

Secondly, I am unable to continue awardment beyond this point to the standard that has been set. Without holding the prize bank and over the course of the last week my monetary stores are diminished beyond a sustainable threshold. Further prizes will need to come from 3i. There was no preparation for long-term coverage like this, but it was a lot of fun while it was possible. Without further instruction or financial means I'm at a loss at this point. There is also a chance the way I've configured distribution will make it hard for 3i to sort as I have not been able to follow their design to its true form.

All exploration posts preceding this should expect a response and CR from me within the next 1-2 days.

@/All

Good day everyone, thank you for continuing your participation! I need to make an unfortunate announcement.

Firstly, sorry for disappearing yesterday afternoon. The weekend has not been as free as initially anticipated. I will work to catching up on tracking for explorations and RP posts in the first part of today. I'll be away for a few hours, returning by mid-afternoon.

Secondly, I am unable to continue awardment beyond this point to the standard that has been set. Without holding the prize bank and over the course of the last week my monetary stores are diminished beyond a sustainable threshold. Further prizes will need to come from 3i. There was no preparation for long-term coverage like this, but it was a lot of fun while it was possible. Without further instruction or financial means I'm at a loss at this point. There is also a chance the way I've configured distribution will make it hard for 3i to sort as I have not been able to follow their design to its true form.

All exploration posts preceding this should expect a response and CR from me within the next 1-2 days.

32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53664363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536644/53664363_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: Wagyu walked between the tall trees at the edge of the badlands looking at the sky, it swirled slowly at the changing winds. He laid at the roots of a gnarled tree and sighed thinking it was a good place to relax. The smells of the badlands did not bother him as he drew in deep breaths, it was hard for him to relax and think anywhere else. The tree felt nice on his scales as he moved his shoulder to scratch on the rough bark before closing his eyes. "what a wonderful day.."
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
53664363_350.png

My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post: Wagyu walked between the tall trees at the edge of the badlands looking at the sky, it swirled slowly at the changing winds. He laid at the roots of a gnarled tree and sighed thinking it was a good place to relax. The smells of the badlands did not bother him as he drew in deep breaths, it was hard for him to relax and think anywhere else. The tree felt nice on his scales as he moved his shoulder to scratch on the rough bark before closing his eyes. "what a wonderful day.."
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Meira [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15985384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159854/15985384_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=star size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Meira took advantadge of the wind. The breeze helped her scout the area beneath her and there were some trees that provided a tempting shadow. She considered the area for a second and started to fly closer to the ground. She was quite distracted, so it came as a surprise when she heard a voice from one of the trees. She couldn't help but smile. "It is a nice day for sure!" she landed not too close, hoping she wouldn't startle the ridgeback, but started walking towards him. "Although I'd appreciate a bit more of wind if I have to be honest... Are you familiar with the area?" [rule] @Captainsaviathan I hope you're okay if I start an interaction?
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Meira

15985384_350.png

My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:

Meira took advantadge of the wind. The breeze helped her scout the area beneath her and there were some trees that provided a tempting shadow. She considered the area for a second and started to fly closer to the ground. She was quite distracted, so it came as a surprise when she heard a voice from one of the trees. She couldn't help but smile.

"It is a nice day for sure!" she landed not too close, hoping she wouldn't startle the ridgeback, but started walking towards him. "Although I'd appreciate a bit more of wind if I have to be honest... Are you familiar with the area?"

@Captainsaviathan I hope you're okay if I start an interaction?
gxI7g1F.png
@sylvain "Oh! I hadn't known protection would be required. I've never visited this area, you see. Only heard of it." Tyrcia glances behind the spiral at the oozing Wyrmwound. "Judging by the look of that, protection makes sense!" She laughs and adorns the armor, twisting and tugging the mask to make sure it would stay. She'd never worn bone, but she'll take the spiral's word on it being a local tradition. She's not one to visit a new land and insult the locals. "This fits perfectly, how kind of you." Tyrcia stops meddling with the mask. She wonders if it's customary to return gifts, and decides to err on the side of caution. "I appreciate your kindness. I've not got much on me, but I'm hoping it's adequate!" [item=dusky rose thorn gloves][item=dusky rose thorn crown] She holds the gifts out for the spiral to take, careful to keep them at an arm's length. She may be kind, but she's not an idiot. "Say, I never caught your name. I'm Tyrcia, and you are?"
@sylvain

"Oh! I hadn't known protection would be required. I've never visited this area, you see. Only heard of it." Tyrcia glances behind the spiral at the oozing Wyrmwound. "Judging by the look of that, protection makes sense!"

She laughs and adorns the armor, twisting and tugging the mask to make sure it would stay. She'd never worn bone, but she'll take the spiral's word on it being a local tradition. She's not one to visit a new land and insult the locals. "This fits perfectly, how kind of you."

Tyrcia stops meddling with the mask. She wonders if it's customary to return gifts, and decides to err on the side of caution.

"I appreciate your kindness. I've not got much on me, but I'm hoping it's adequate!"

Dusky Rose Thorn Gloves Dusky Rose Thorn Crown

She holds the gifts out for the spiral to take, careful to keep them at an arm's length. She may be kind, but she's not an idiot.

"Say, I never caught your name. I'm Tyrcia, and you are?"
@Rookie

"Whew... it looked to be the proper size for a nocturne, as it didn't fit me one bit! I'm lucky this sash did..." He readjusts the sash at his hips, before looking up at her offering.

"Why, if that ain't the sweetest thing.." He takes a moment to affix himself with her gifts as well, squeaking softly at her last words.

"Oh, Plaguebringer.. where are my manners? My clan refers to me as Mochi...apparently referring to some sweet treat. I suppose I am a bit soft." He laughs a bit. "I'm researching cures to common ailments that The Scarred Wasteland may field to dragons that weren't born in these parts. Thank you for the gift, Tyrcia - it's a pleasure."
@Rookie

"Whew... it looked to be the proper size for a nocturne, as it didn't fit me one bit! I'm lucky this sash did..." He readjusts the sash at his hips, before looking up at her offering.

"Why, if that ain't the sweetest thing.." He takes a moment to affix himself with her gifts as well, squeaking softly at her last words.

"Oh, Plaguebringer.. where are my manners? My clan refers to me as Mochi...apparently referring to some sweet treat. I suppose I am a bit soft." He laughs a bit. "I'm researching cures to common ailments that The Scarred Wasteland may field to dragons that weren't born in these parts. Thank you for the gift, Tyrcia - it's a pleasure."
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 144 145