Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 144 145
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Yaakov [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=hourglass size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Yaakov stood underneath a tall dead tree, on it's gnarled limbs perched an odd looking raven. The spiral leaned against the tree trunk and [i]slowly [/i]slid down into a sitting position, completely exhausted from his day of exploration and ready to pass out. He closed his weary eyes for a moment of rest- only for the loud caw of the pesky raven to jolt him awake. Yaakov glanced up toward the noise, irritation shown clearly on his features, though it quickly gave way to a look of surprise once he realized what he was looking at. Above him was a crude looking arrangement of apparel: A bow, two black wing plumes and a wood guard made of raven feathers- all of which were decorated with wilted flowers and twigs. A small bark sign was stuck to the tree with illegible dragonic scrawled onto it, the only word he could somewhat make out was shop... or was it soup? The raven puffed out it's chest proudly, seemly pleased to catch the spiral's attention. Yaakov carefully crawled his way up the tree, staring at the raven merchant quizzically. "Greetings there raven," He spoke with a hint of disbelief, unsure if the raven could even understand him. The raven simply ignored the dragon, hopping to and fro in it's excitement over having a customer. Yaakov watched as the small raven had gathered up the apparel it had on display before hastily throwing the collection onto the confused spiral. "Oh my, er, thank you..." The spiral stammered, but the raven stared up at him expectantly, waiting for something. Yaakov's mind blanked for a moment, what on earth did this raven want from him? "Oh! I've got it, you want payment don't you?" The raven hopped up and down, The spiral took this as a 'yes.' He fished out a fair number of treasure from his coin purse and set it down in front of the raven who looked overjoyed. Minutes later he was walking away from the dead tree, covered in his newly acquired apparel that he bought from a small raven who aspired to be a merchant.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Yaakov
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Yaakov stood underneath a tall dead tree, on it's gnarled limbs perched an odd looking raven. The spiral leaned against the tree trunk and slowly slid down into a sitting position, completely exhausted from his day of exploration and ready to pass out. He closed his weary eyes for a moment of rest- only for the loud caw of the pesky raven to jolt him awake.

Yaakov glanced up toward the noise, irritation shown clearly on his features, though it quickly gave way to a look of surprise once he realized what he was looking at.

Above him was a crude looking arrangement of apparel: A bow, two black wing plumes and a wood guard made of raven feathers- all of which were decorated with wilted flowers and twigs. A small bark sign was stuck to the tree with illegible dragonic scrawled onto it, the only word he could somewhat make out was shop... or was it soup? The raven puffed out it's chest proudly, seemly pleased to catch the spiral's attention.

Yaakov carefully crawled his way up the tree, staring at the raven merchant quizzically. "Greetings there raven," He spoke with a hint of disbelief, unsure if the raven could even understand him. The raven simply ignored the dragon, hopping to and fro in it's excitement over having a customer. Yaakov watched as the small raven had gathered up the apparel it had on display before hastily throwing the collection onto the confused spiral.

"Oh my, er, thank you..." The spiral stammered, but the raven stared up at him expectantly, waiting for something. Yaakov's mind blanked for a moment, what on earth did this raven want from him? "Oh! I've got it, you want payment don't you?" The raven hopped up and down, The spiral took this as a 'yes.' He fished out a fair number of treasure from his coin purse and set it down in front of the raven who looked overjoyed.

Minutes later he was walking away from the dead tree, covered in his newly acquired apparel that he bought from a small raven who aspired to be a merchant.
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/4#post_40869744]Corwin[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gloom tile] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: After taking her leave of the strange Mirror, Corwin rested in the shade for a while. She was feeling stronger now, and to make things even better, the sun was low on the horizon. Soon darkness would fall. She functioned much better in the shadows, and she didn't lose energy so easily. She would still need to replenish herself, however, for the Wasteland was vast, and she foresaw that she would still have to do many days of exploring before she decided she was satisfied that her foe was not here. There could still be traces, even information....She would hunt for leads as much as she did for sustenance.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Corwin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: After taking her leave of the strange Mirror, Corwin rested in the shade for a while. She was feeling stronger now, and to make things even better, the sun was low on the horizon. Soon darkness would fall. She functioned much better in the shadows, and she didn't lose energy so easily.

She would still need to replenish herself, however, for the Wasteland was vast, and she foresaw that she would still have to do many days of exploring before she decided she was satisfied that her foe was not here. There could still be traces, even information....She would hunt for leads as much as she did for sustenance.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="Antigen" date="2019-10-11 19:49:52" ] @TheDarkestDream Your explorer is super sick in the best way. [/quote] Yay thank you, Antigen qvq I'll do the search form later today, but rn I'll just react to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/24#post_40924989]10/11 Exploration[/url] [rule] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/16#post_40906050][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551257/55125636_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]Wyrm was surprised to see a different dragon on another day. "Wow, this place becomes really crowded", he mumbled and gave a nervous chuckle. But he wasn't afraid of a single dragon, so he decided to respond their call and approached them. Will they grant him new provisions, maybe, by any chance?.. But when the spiral came near, he recoiled, feeling primordial fear. Wyrm was aware the Plague land produces terrifying creatures of all sorts, but he never knew before it would create something this... misshapen. Thought the eerie creature seemed to be harmless, at least towards him. And not all there. This dragon-like creation made Wyrm frightened and somehow disgusted, and her speaking dissonated with her looks so much. Even boughs didn't help, looking strangely, like grown into flesh. But he couldn't take his eyes away from her, strangely fascinated, while backing off slowly, leaning to the ground. Creature's sudden move made Wyrm leap. He looked at creation in doubt. She surely wasn't a kind to make a laugh at someone, but she didn't look quite sane for Wyrm's tastes. But the spiral decided it won't hurt if he give it a try - so Wyrm dug the place the strange dragon-creature pointed. To his surprise, soon he scratched a sort of wooden plank. He cleared the soil off and unearthed a chest with no lock. "This is sooo odd", thought Wyrm, a little bit bewildered. Excited, he opened the chest's lid. The insides were filled with dirt, swarming with grubs. Gross sight, but not for a hungry spiral. Wyrm immersed his hands and head into the box, digging out and feasting on slimy little worms. But soon his claws stumbled upon something firm. Curious to find out, dragon flipped the chest over, emptying it. It turned out that under the layer of ground there was a small stash of coins. "That'll totally come in", Wyrm decided, hiding treasure into his pouch. The dragon-like creature disappeared without a trace while the spiral was minding the chest. He admitted this brought him a sort of relief.
Antigen wrote on 2019-10-11 19:49:52:
@TheDarkestDream
Your explorer is super sick in the best way.
Yay thank you, Antigen qvq

I'll do the search form later today, but rn I'll just react to 10/11 Exploration
55125636_350.png
Wyrm was surprised to see a different dragon on another day. "Wow, this place becomes really crowded", he mumbled and gave a nervous chuckle. But he wasn't afraid of a single dragon, so he decided to respond their call and approached them. Will they grant him new provisions, maybe, by any chance?.. But when the spiral came near, he recoiled, feeling primordial fear. Wyrm was aware the Plague land produces terrifying creatures of all sorts, but he never knew before it would create something this... misshapen.

Thought the eerie creature seemed to be harmless, at least towards him. And not all there. This dragon-like creation made Wyrm frightened and somehow disgusted, and her speaking dissonated with her looks so much. Even boughs didn't help, looking strangely, like grown into flesh. But he couldn't take his eyes away from her, strangely fascinated, while backing off slowly, leaning to the ground. Creature's sudden move made Wyrm leap.

He looked at creation in doubt. She surely wasn't a kind to make a laugh at someone, but she didn't look quite sane for Wyrm's tastes. But the spiral decided it won't hurt if he give it a try - so Wyrm dug the place the strange dragon-creature pointed. To his surprise, soon he scratched a sort of wooden plank. He cleared the soil off and unearthed a chest with no lock.

"This is sooo odd", thought Wyrm, a little bit bewildered. Excited, he opened the chest's lid. The insides were filled with dirt, swarming with grubs. Gross sight, but not for a hungry spiral.

Wyrm immersed his hands and head into the box, digging out and feasting on slimy little worms. But soon his claws stumbled upon something firm. Curious to find out, dragon flipped the chest over, emptying it. It turned out that under the layer of ground there was a small stash of coins. "That'll totally come in", Wyrm decided, hiding treasure into his pouch.

The dragon-like creature disappeared without a trace while the spiral was minding the chest. He admitted this brought him a sort of relief.

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Ripple [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=treefrog size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: @Antigen The Guardian's appearance took Ripple by surprise. She hadn't expected to be seen by anyone and made a mental note to hide better next time. Fortunately, she didn't seem like much of a threat, maybe just a harmless eccentric. Ripple eyed her curiously and tried to figure out what she meant. Was she warning her away from the Windsinger's realm or urging her to go there? Why was she giving her a gift? Maybe it was a trap. "Thank you," Ripple said politely, "But I'm not going to the Windsinger's territory just now. Maybe I can visit it later, if that's alright with you." She picked up the guardian's gift and put it away, trying to look brave and hide how wary she was. "I don't know the first thing about cyborgs or alchemy, but I'm sure my clan's own alchemist can make something good out of these." It was time to avoid an awkward conversation, so Ripple looked in the direction she was headed. "I hope we meet again, but I should go now. I don't want to get caught out in the open when it gets dark." ---- @Kryptica Ripple was uncomfortable crossing the plateau. It was too wide open, with too few spaces to hide other than dead vegetation and bones. At least she didn't think most of these bones belonged to other unfortunate explorers. She was hurrying on when she stopped dead in her tracks. She could hear other dragons around and wasn't sure if they might be hostile or not. She perched on a tree branch and tried to make out any sounds that identified them. One of them, at least, was a Fae and in the direction she was heading in anyway. She decided she might as well meet them. If they were hostile, at least they'd be close to her in size. Ripple tried to make sounds to avoid taking the other Fae by surprise. It was hard to know if she was hostile or not. Her eyes were covered by goggles and Ripple couldn't read them. At least this didn't look like a Plague dragon defending her home. "H-hello. Are you exploring too? This is a weird place, isn't it?"
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Ripple
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:

@Antigen

The Guardian's appearance took Ripple by surprise. She hadn't expected to be seen by anyone and made a mental note to hide better next time. Fortunately, she didn't seem like much of a threat, maybe just a harmless eccentric. Ripple eyed her curiously and tried to figure out what she meant. Was she warning her away from the Windsinger's realm or urging her to go there? Why was she giving her a gift? Maybe it was a trap.

"Thank you," Ripple said politely, "But I'm not going to the Windsinger's territory just now. Maybe I can visit it later, if that's alright with you."

She picked up the guardian's gift and put it away, trying to look brave and hide how wary she was.

"I don't know the first thing about cyborgs or alchemy, but I'm sure my clan's own alchemist can make something good out of these."

It was time to avoid an awkward conversation, so Ripple looked in the direction she was headed. "I hope we meet again, but I should go now. I don't want to get caught out in the open when it gets dark."

----

@Kryptica

Ripple was uncomfortable crossing the plateau. It was too wide open, with too few spaces to hide other than dead vegetation and bones. At least she didn't think most of these bones belonged to other unfortunate explorers.

She was hurrying on when she stopped dead in her tracks. She could hear other dragons around and wasn't sure if they might be hostile or not. She perched on a tree branch and tried to make out any sounds that identified them. One of them, at least, was a Fae and in the direction she was heading in anyway. She decided she might as well meet them. If they were hostile, at least they'd be close to her in size.

Ripple tried to make sounds to avoid taking the other Fae by surprise. It was hard to know if she was hostile or not. Her eyes were covered by goggles and Ripple couldn't read them. At least this didn't look like a Plague dragon defending her home.

"H-hello. Are you exploring too? This is a weird place, isn't it?"
lohf4Mo.png
@3idolon Aw shoot I missed yesterday. I really appreciate the reminder ping tho! [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Ragrima [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=tundra happy] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other
@3idolon

Aw shoot I missed yesterday. I really appreciate the reminder ping tho!

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Ragrima
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Arrerun [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gaoler size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other: Plague-specific apparel, skins, and accents [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Arrerun turned the object over in her talons as the dragon disappeared. The Nochnyr sniffed at it curiously. Arrerun padded away from the Wyrmwound, looking around for any other inhabitants.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Arrerun
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other: Plague-specific apparel, skins, and accents

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: Arrerun turned the object over in her talons as the dragon disappeared. The Nochnyr sniffed at it curiously. Arrerun padded away from the Wyrmwound, looking around for any other inhabitants.
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Gremlin [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=rhino beetle size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (meat) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No --------------- @BoggyMcBogface (love your un btw) It had been... a while since Gremlin had had other dragon purposefully try to contact her. She had spotted others, but they paid no attention to small skittering fae, and in return she paid no attention to them, aside making sure no-one was trying to steal from her. So, when other fae, clearly wearing something akin to a bush, was making noises and talked to her, she was not so much surprised, but wary. What did they want? They didn't seem hostile, so she thought she might as well give them chance. Last encounter with funky guardian hadn't been that horrible. But, like always, one can never be too sure, and she was ready to spring to action if anything bad would happen. "Naturally", She looked directly to the other fae's eyes as she replied to them, giving them few suspicious glances, "and personally, i'd say this place is more brutal than weird if you don't know what you're doing." Her tone was almost insulting, as much as fae's voice could have a tone in first place.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Gremlin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (meat)

Optional for RPers:
@BoggyMcBogface (love your un btw)

It had been... a while since Gremlin had had other dragon purposefully try to contact her. She had spotted others, but they paid no attention to small skittering fae, and in return she paid no attention to them, aside making sure no-one was trying to steal from her.

So, when other fae, clearly wearing something akin to a bush, was making noises and talked to her, she was not so much surprised, but wary. What did they want? They didn't seem hostile, so she thought she might as well give them chance. Last encounter with funky guardian hadn't been that horrible. But, like always, one can never be too sure, and she was ready to spring to action if anything bad would happen.

"Naturally", She looked directly to the other fae's eyes as she replied to them, giving them few suspicious glances, "and personally, i'd say this place is more brutal than weird if you don't know what you're doing." Her tone was almost insulting, as much as fae's voice could have a tone in first place.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Great responses, everyone! It's a treat to read through this thread. I hope your weekends have begun well-rested. @DisastrousAbsol 10/11 Exploration [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35710295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357103/35710295_350.png[/img] [/url] Something dark of wing and tattered of cloak flew overhead, circling high overhead where Delta journeyed. Strange things existed in these parts. Things that became with thought, that spoke without words. It began its slow descent, growing larger as it did. As it drew nearer the texture of is great raven wings became apparent. What was it, though? They were not the wings of a skydancer or a coatl. There was a subtle glint of claws encased in metal, but only one set. Were they hands, or feet? Then as it broadened its sweep to fly low above the ground it was evident that, whatever it was, it had no head... From the emptiness at the neck of its cloak, an ivory skull poked through. Its eyes burned with the red ferocity of the plaguelands. It pulled itself from the flying thing with little hands, hopped to the earth and rolled to offset the impact, and then it stayed as its ride kept going to disappear again into the sky. [item=enduring goblin][/center][/quote]
Great responses, everyone! It's a treat to read through this thread. I hope your weekends have begun well-rested.

@DisastrousAbsol
10/11 Exploration

Quote:

35710295_350.png

Something dark of wing and tattered of cloak flew overhead, circling high overhead where Delta journeyed. Strange things existed in these parts. Things that became with thought, that spoke without words.

It began its slow descent, growing larger as it did. As it drew nearer the texture of is great raven wings became apparent. What was it, though? They were not the wings of a skydancer or a coatl. There was a subtle glint of claws encased in metal, but only one set. Were they hands, or feet? Then as it broadened its sweep to fly low above the ground it was evident that, whatever it was, it had no head...

From the emptiness at the neck of its cloak, an ivory skull poked through. Its eyes burned with the red ferocity of the plaguelands. It pulled itself from the flying thing with little hands, hopped to the earth and rolled to offset the impact, and then it stayed as its ride kept going to disappear again into the sky.

Enduring Goblin
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Captainsaviathan 10/11 Exploration [center][size=7][color=red][b]!NEW NPC ENCOUNTER![/b][/color][/size][/center] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9256338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92564/9256338_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]BACTERIUM[/b] The Wyrmwound From amidst the bony protrusions jutting dangerously from the Wyrmwound’s edge, there was movement. It was difficult to track by the cauldron’s sickly glow, but not a moment later the blackened skull of… something… emerged from behind one of the land’s fangs. Eyes of crimson, sharp and assessing, fixed steadily upon the visitor. It didn’t blink. It hardly moved, save for its translucent skeletal limbs which pulsated visibly with the rhythm of its heart. Unidentified ooze trickled from its flesh. The creature stepped fully into the light of the Wyrm, jaws parted in a soundless greeting. Its macabre assemblage of spines, phosphorescent limbs and seeping matter left the visitor scrambling for a thought. Then the creature spoke with words that rolled like falling stones; hard, cold, the inflection jumbled. “Congratulations for surviving this long, traveler.” Strings of its green, sticky emission stretched between its teeth as it spoke, “I am afraid, however, that you are not ready for me.” It gestured to a nearby chest, free of locks or other sealants. Therein lay an array of battle stones and potions. “I only challenge the strongest of the strong. Come see me again when you are worthy.” [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=ambush] [item=eliminate][item=rally][item=haste][item=minor health potion][item=health potion][/center][/quote]
@Captainsaviathan
10/11 Exploration

!NEW NPC ENCOUNTER!
Quote:

9256338_350.png

BACTERIUM
The Wyrmwound

From amidst the bony protrusions jutting dangerously from the Wyrmwound’s edge, there was movement. It was difficult to track by the cauldron’s sickly glow, but not a moment later the blackened skull of… something… emerged from behind one of the land’s fangs. Eyes of crimson, sharp and assessing, fixed steadily upon the visitor.

It didn’t blink. It hardly moved, save for its translucent skeletal limbs which pulsated visibly with the rhythm of its heart. Unidentified ooze trickled from its flesh.

The creature stepped fully into the light of the Wyrm, jaws parted in a soundless greeting. Its macabre assemblage of spines, phosphorescent limbs and seeping matter left the visitor scrambling for a thought. Then the creature spoke with words that rolled like falling stones; hard, cold, the inflection jumbled.

“Congratulations for surviving this long, traveler.” Strings of its green, sticky emission stretched between its teeth as it spoke, “I am afraid, however, that you are not ready for me.”

It gestured to a nearby chest, free of locks or other sealants. Therein lay an array of battle stones and potions.

“I only challenge the strongest of the strong. Come see me again when you are worthy.”

Berserker Berserker Berserker Ambush Ambush
Eliminate Rally Haste Minor Health Potion Health Potion
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@TheAwesoMew @BoggyMcBogface @StarkHarkness You were all in the Boneyard!10/11 or 10/12 explorations [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32189715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321898/32189715_350.png[/img] [/url] A darkly elegant ridgeback approached. She'd decorated herself in armor that seemed old or non-functional, and strung rose buds with barbed wire across her wings. A skeletal crown perched atop her head. Black hands waved mindlessly at her back, clutching various.... artistic tools? That one appeared to be a paint brush. That one, a palette. Another brush, smaller and angled, another thin and fanned. "Come closer, come closer... ah, yes. Yes, you inspire my creative soul to paint! Let me look into your eyes and down into your secrets, and I will manifest the piece that speaks to me from within." Her many arms moved upon the ground in front of the explorers, building images with each stroke. The resulting products were somewhat abstract but the ridgeback beamed proudly. "There!" Take, take! Off you go!" [b]Kiliac[/b] [item=vista: forgotten cave] [b]Ripple[/b] [item= vista: bamboo falls] [b]Archer[/b] [item=vista: boreal wood][/center][/quote]
@TheAwesoMew @BoggyMcBogface @StarkHarkness
You were all in the Boneyard!10/11 or 10/12 explorations

Quote:

32189715_350.png

A darkly elegant ridgeback approached. She'd decorated herself in armor that seemed old or non-functional, and strung rose buds with barbed wire across her wings. A skeletal crown perched atop her head. Black hands waved mindlessly at her back, clutching various.... artistic tools? That one appeared to be a paint brush. That one, a palette. Another brush, smaller and angled, another thin and fanned.

"Come closer, come closer... ah, yes. Yes, you inspire my creative soul to paint! Let me look into your eyes and down into your secrets, and I will manifest the piece that speaks to me from within."

Her many arms moved upon the ground in front of the explorers, building images with each stroke. The resulting products were somewhat abstract but the ridgeback beamed proudly.

"There!" Take, take! Off you go!"

Kiliac Vista: Forgotten Cave
Ripple Vista: Bamboo Falls
Archer Vista: Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 144 145