Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 144 145
@Antigen @3idolon

Hey! Now, I'm sorry if I sound annoyed or selfish but I moved my marker yesterday and I haven't received anything yet. I don't want to sound impatient as I know you guys have work and other things to do, but just a reminder.

Edit: Ah, sorry! Just checked Antigen's work schedule (the post before this one), take your time :)

@Antigen @3idolon

Hey! Now, I'm sorry if I sound annoyed or selfish but I moved my marker yesterday and I haven't received anything yet. I don't want to sound impatient as I know you guys have work and other things to do, but just a reminder.

Edit: Ah, sorry! Just checked Antigen's work schedule (the post before this one), take your time :)

PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer

Thank you for inquiring! I do have your 10/10 post on the sheet for awardment today. In retrospect, I neglected to ping you along with the other 10/10 delay, my apologies. Your next encounter is planned to be a special one so it was not included in the collective apparel drop last night.

Please feel free to ask questions or check on status at any time! This goes for everyone. We want to ensure no exploration goes left unanswered, and would definitely prefer to be notified if someone was missed. I try to check the pages several times but a prompt is appreciated.

I know the long periods of inactivity can be challenging; the weekend will provide opportunity for more frequent and timely responses. Almost there!
@TheDeathseer

Thank you for inquiring! I do have your 10/10 post on the sheet for awardment today. In retrospect, I neglected to ping you along with the other 10/10 delay, my apologies. Your next encounter is planned to be a special one so it was not included in the collective apparel drop last night.

Please feel free to ask questions or check on status at any time! This goes for everyone. We want to ensure no exploration goes left unanswered, and would definitely prefer to be notified if someone was missed. I try to check the pages several times but a prompt is appreciated.

I know the long periods of inactivity can be challenging; the weekend will provide opportunity for more frequent and timely responses. Almost there!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Antigen

No problem! Thank you so much for the special encounter too - I look forward to it! Should be a great start to a hopefully great weekend :)
@Antigen

No problem! Thank you so much for the special encounter too - I look forward to it! Should be a great start to a hopefully great weekend :)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Antigen [s]forgot to make a follow up post lmao[s] ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] Delta trekked along the barren plane, passing threatening green, sometimes glowing pustules that emerged from the ground. At least, until she stepped on something that definitely wasn’t the red dirt of the Wasteland. Delta looked down to find abnormally pristine wood peeking back up at her. Her eyes narrowed in curiosity. It only took a couple talon-fulls to dig the large chest up. The Guardian pocketed the paper that held the chest’s history. She opened the chest and... [item=black iron creeper] ...a metal spider greeted her, clambering out of the chest to look up at her with a single, orange optic. Delta yelped, backing up Incase it were to attack. But it just stood there. Hesitantly, she held a talon out to it. It immediately accepted, climbing up her arm and neck to sit next to Jack. It warbled a metallic greeting to the frog, who squeaked back. Delta smiled, gathered the remaining items, and turned, leaving behind an empty chest.[/center]
@Antigen forgot to make a follow up post lmao

44997296p.png

Delta trekked along the barren plane, passing threatening green, sometimes glowing pustules that emerged from the ground. At least, until she stepped on something that definitely wasn’t the red dirt of the Wasteland.

Delta looked down to find abnormally pristine wood peeking back up at her. Her eyes narrowed in curiosity. It only took a couple talon-fulls to dig the large chest up. The Guardian pocketed the paper that held the chest’s history. She opened the chest and...

Black Iron Creeper

...a metal spider greeted her, clambering out of the chest to look up at her with a single, orange optic. Delta yelped, backing up Incase it were to attack. But it just stood there. Hesitantly, she held a talon out to it. It immediately accepted, climbing up her arm and neck to sit next to Jack. It warbled a metallic greeting to the frog, who squeaked back. Delta smiled, gathered the remaining items, and turned, leaving behind an empty chest.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Ripple [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41560564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415606/41560564_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=treefrog size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Ripple is an adventurous, brave dragon. She's very skilled at archery and good at camouflaging herself. While she prefers to live in swampy areas, she's willing to explore any place! [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Ripple is brave and bold. She tends to be quiet and cautious around other dragons until she warms up to them. She's good at thinking on her feet, but on the other hand she can also be a bit impulsive and get herself in danger. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: I can't think of anything! @3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Ripple [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=treefrog size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: [i]Ripple decided to start with some gnarled-looking roots. Or were those veins? She wasn't sure, but she was in unfamiliar territory and it was best to be cautious. Every once in a while she could hear sounds, but she wasn't sure if they were fellow explorers. She moved quietly, lurking from one hiding spot to another.[/i] (Is this ok? I'm not sure how much I should write but since this is just an intro I thought I'd keep open-ended.)
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Ripple

41560564_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Ripple is an adventurous, brave dragon. She's very skilled at archery and good at camouflaging herself. While she prefers to live in swampy areas, she's willing to explore any place!
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Ripple is brave and bold. She tends to be quiet and cautious around other dragons until she warms up to them. She's good at thinking on her feet, but on the other hand she can also be a bit impulsive and get herself in danger.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: I can't think of anything!

@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Ripple
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:

Ripple decided to start with some gnarled-looking roots. Or were those veins? She wasn't sure, but she was in unfamiliar territory and it was best to be cautious. Every once in a while she could hear sounds, but she wasn't sure if they were fellow explorers. She moved quietly, lurking from one hiding spot to another.

(Is this ok? I'm not sure how much I should write but since this is just an intro I thought I'd keep open-ended.)
lohf4Mo.png
[img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49671914][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496720/49671914_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=torch size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
49671914_350.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
Good afternoon lovelies!

I've been voluntold to participate in an interview and will need to forego posting until I get home. At least lunch is provided, haha. Thank you for your continued submissions, and welcome to new explorers~
Good afternoon lovelies!

I've been voluntold to participate in an interview and will need to forego posting until I get home. At least lunch is provided, haha. Thank you for your continued submissions, and welcome to new explorers~
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Torrent [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=apple size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: (see later)
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Torrent
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post:

(see later)
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Delta [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: With a new companion Delta now travels closer to the Wrymwound. She'd passed a couple of dragons on her merry way, greeting them all with a kind smile and nod. Now she's so much farther north, and still on the lookout for potential new friends and other items to bring home.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Delta
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: With a new companion Delta now travels closer to the Wrymwound. She'd passed a couple of dragons on her merry way, greeting them all with a kind smile and nod. Now she's so much farther north, and still on the lookout for potential new friends and other items to bring home.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
[size=2][color=#ab82c9]@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Hyperion [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: food~
@3idolon

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Hyperion
My map marker is:
I am searching for: food~
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 144 145