Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~Plaguetober Art Challenge 2019~ CLOSE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@PhoenixRose4444
That's normal, the cells are locked for any editions from challengers. ;3
(so nobody can switch their goal through the month, huhu)
I have updataded your goal on the sheet now, don't forget to have a look on the rules. :D

Good luck for your challenge!

@sockmonkeygerald @Minona @Kauria

Your inscription to plaguetober is done! The front page had been updated with the link to your post as well!
I can't wait to see your art! :D

@Mokian
I added you on the sheet and set your goal as well!
If you need help for uploaded your art, feel free to ask me! ^-^
@PhoenixRose4444
That's normal, the cells are locked for any editions from challengers. ;3
(so nobody can switch their goal through the month, huhu)
I have updataded your goal on the sheet now, don't forget to have a look on the rules. :D

Good luck for your challenge!

@sockmonkeygerald @Minona @Kauria

Your inscription to plaguetober is done! The front page had been updated with the link to your post as well!
I can't wait to see your art! :D

@Mokian
I added you on the sheet and set your goal as well!
If you need help for uploaded your art, feel free to ask me! ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Plaguetober: [size=1]@Fouguri_testing, @SommerBee, @PhoenixRose4444, @AlisterGlory, @myriadofstars, @CinamonPizza, @SilverInky, @balthy, @BlackandTan, @MiniDrachin, @Fantelle, @SpicyTunaRoll, @PijukVonGacy, @Riyoke, @Datura, @Williwaw, @sockmonkeygerald, @Minona, @Kauria, @Mokian[/size] [center]...And PLAGUETOBER is Starting ![/center] Good luck to all of you however highcould be your drawing goal!! I hope all of you will be proud of your production this year!!! [center][emoji=coatl winking size=2][/center] Don't forget to update your progress regularly on the sheet and your main post so I can track your progress and send "Daily Prices". [center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][emoji=palette size=1][emoji=paintbrush size=1][/center]
Plaguetober: @Fouguri_testing, @SommerBee, @PhoenixRose4444, @AlisterGlory, @myriadofstars, @CinamonPizza, @SilverInky, @balthy, @BlackandTan, @MiniDrachin, @Fantelle, @SpicyTunaRoll, @PijukVonGacy, @Riyoke, @Datura, @Williwaw, @sockmonkeygerald, @Minona, @Kauria, @Mokian
...And PLAGUETOBER is Starting !

Good luck to all of you however highcould be your drawing goal!!
I hope all of you will be proud of your production this year!!!

Don't forget to update your progress regularly on the sheet and your main post so I can track your progress and send "Daily Prices".
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Good luck everyone! =D

I started great with a 4 head drawing to see the evolution of one of my characters during his teenage years to adult one ^^ Pretty satisfied haha XD Will upload at the end of the week maybe because you know... laziness!
Good luck everyone! =D

I started great with a 4 head drawing to see the evolution of one of my characters during his teenage years to adult one ^^ Pretty satisfied haha XD Will upload at the end of the week maybe because you know... laziness!
y9KNddP.png
@Fouguri
Hi I’d like to try and sign up for wyrmwound artisans! (Bc I clearly wish punishment on myself for trying to tackle this AND official Inktober or tryna mix em) I already did today’s art piece and I’d like to post it to the gallery thread but I can’t sort out my spreadsheet until tomorrow due to being mobile is that alright? I added my name and the x for day one but I can't seem to assign the wyrmwound artisans?

Also if we don’t reach the intended goal but maybe do enough for another challenge/badge do we still get the badge? (I like collecting badges what can I say oof)

Day 1: NEST
Day 2: MINDLESS
Day 3: BAIT
day 4: FREEZE
day 5: BUILD
Day 6: HUSKY
Day 7: ENCHANTED
Day 8: FRAIL
Day 9: SWING
Day 10: PATTERN
Day 11: SNOW
DAY 12: DRAGON
DAY 13: ASH
DAY 14: OVERGROWN
DAY 15: LEGEND
DAY 16: WILD
DAY 17: ORNAMENT
DAY 18: MISFIT
DAY 19: SLING
DAY 20: TREAD
DAY 21: TREASURE
DAY 22: GHOST
DAY 23: ANCIENT
DAY 24: DIZZY
DAY 25: TASTY
DAY 26: DARK
DAY 27: COAT
DAY 28: RIDE
DAY 29: INJURED
DAY 30: CATCH
DAY 31: RIPE
@Fouguri
Hi I’d like to try and sign up for wyrmwound artisans! (Bc I clearly wish punishment on myself for trying to tackle this AND official Inktober or tryna mix em) I already did today’s art piece and I’d like to post it to the gallery thread but I can’t sort out my spreadsheet until tomorrow due to being mobile is that alright? I added my name and the x for day one but I can't seem to assign the wyrmwound artisans?

Also if we don’t reach the intended goal but maybe do enough for another challenge/badge do we still get the badge? (I like collecting badges what can I say oof)

Day 1: NEST
Day 2: MINDLESS
Day 3: BAIT
day 4: FREEZE
day 5: BUILD
Day 6: HUSKY
Day 7: ENCHANTED
Day 8: FRAIL
Day 9: SWING
Day 10: PATTERN
Day 11: SNOW
DAY 12: DRAGON
DAY 13: ASH
DAY 14: OVERGROWN
DAY 15: LEGEND
DAY 16: WILD
DAY 17: ORNAMENT
DAY 18: MISFIT
DAY 19: SLING
DAY 20: TREAD
DAY 21: TREASURE
DAY 22: GHOST
DAY 23: ANCIENT
DAY 24: DIZZY
DAY 25: TASTY
DAY 26: DARK
DAY 27: COAT
DAY 28: RIDE
DAY 29: INJURED
DAY 30: CATCH
DAY 31: RIPE
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Fouguri

Hey there! I know, I'm a day late, but I'm hoping to do the Wyrmwound Artisans!

If it's okay, I'll probably do digital drawings, and upload them at the end of the week, as it's the only time I have to do so!

I've also added my name to the Spreadsheet, and claimed a spot in the Gallery!
@Fouguri

Hey there! I know, I'm a day late, but I'm hoping to do the Wyrmwound Artisans!

If it's okay, I'll probably do digital drawings, and upload them at the end of the week, as it's the only time I have to do so!

I've also added my name to the Spreadsheet, and claimed a spot in the Gallery!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@Luciferr @ghostlyplants All right! I set your goal on the sheet and linking your post on the front page. Welcome on the challenge! :D @/ghostlyplants Just a quick reminder that "claiming posts" are not allowed on the gallery. It's fine to post your drawings in batch, put please, create your post when you are ready to post them. ^-^ That way, your arts have more chance to be seen. [emoji=mirror star size=2]
@Luciferr @ghostlyplants

All right! I set your goal on the sheet and linking your post on the front page.
Welcome on the challenge! :D

@/ghostlyplants
Just a quick reminder that "claiming posts" are not allowed on the gallery. It's fine to post your drawings in batch, put please, create your post when you are ready to post them. ^-^

That way, your arts have more chance to be seen.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri
Ah! I'm so sorry!

I'll fix that right away!!
@Fouguri
Ah! I'm so sorry!

I'll fix that right away!!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants

It's alright, don't worry! :3
@ghostlyplants

It's alright, don't worry! :3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@/Fouguri gonna join this on Boneyard Designers level. Maybe this way i'll actually yeet the brushes i barely use.

w1d05: leader
w1d06: spoiled dragon

w2d07: bby
w2d10: common_ridge

@/Fouguri gonna join this on Boneyard Designers level. Maybe this way i'll actually yeet the brushes i barely use.

w1d05: leader
w1d06: spoiled dragon

w2d07: bby
w2d10: common_ridge

aaaaaaaaa
*-
[quote]The daily prizes will probably be drawn every Tuesday (for the previous monday, tuesday and wednesday) and mondays (for the previous tuesday, friday, saturday and sunday), So be sure you post your art in time to be in the drawing pool. :)[/quote] Wait. I think you wanted to write thursday somewhere in there otherwise you got double tuesdays and no thursday ^^
Quote:
The daily prizes will probably be drawn every Tuesday (for the previous monday, tuesday and wednesday) and mondays (for the previous tuesday, friday, saturday and sunday), So be sure you post your art in time to be in the drawing pool. :)
Wait. I think you wanted to write thursday somewhere in there otherwise you got double tuesdays and no thursday ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11