Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~~Grab Bag Breeding~~ (WarriorChallenge)
1 2
So for all you who love breeding challenges, donating, or dream dragon challenges here's one for you ! [center][b][u]Grand Scheme of Things[/u][/b][/center] Essentially I'm going to be taking this dragon : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54706612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547067/54706612_350.png[/img] [/url] And continuing his bloodline until I get this dragon : [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=9&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=9&winggene=18&wings=5&auth=ad083b3da0841d3d15b49b1f6e8bdd2fc43efc7e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It's going to take a while and I'm gonna need some help along the way. This is where you beloved people come in. You guys can donate things such as food, apparel, treasure, gems, dragons and even genes for amazing prizes !! What are those prizes you ask ? Well, let's take a look... [center][b][u]Grab Bags[/u][/b][/center] Food Bags : *If you donate food, these are the bags you could get. The more food you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.* [b]Grass Bag[/b] Random scavenging materials. Scavenged from four turns. Earned if donated 100 - 150 conversion points. [b]Cotton Bag[/b] Random scavenging and digging materials. Scavenged/Dug five times. Earned if donated 150 - 200 conversion points. [b]Wool and Fur Bag[/b] Random scavenging and digging materials. Scavenged/Dug ten times. Earned if donated 200 - 400 conversion points. [b]Paper Bag[/b] Random head apparel. Usually worth less than 15kt/g. Earned if donated over 400 conversion points. Apparel bags : *If you donate apparel, these are the bags you could get. The more apparel you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*apparel [b]Stuffed Bag[/b] Random head and/or leg wrap apparel, worth more than 10kt/g and 40 food items. Earned if donated 10kt/g to 15kt/g worth apparel. [b]Elegant Bag[/b] Any two or three apparel pieces, usually gem themed or shiny. Earned if donated 16kt/g to 30kt/g worth of apparel. [b]Derg Bag[/b] One hatchling. Earned if donated more than 30kt/g worth of apparel. Treasure Bags : *If you donate treasure, these are the bags you could get. The more treasure you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.* [b]Rainbow Bag[/b] Random food and apparel, worth up to 20kt. Earned if donated up to 30kt. [b]Slime Bag[/b] Some Baldwin materials and a hatchling. Earned if donated between 30kt and 80kt. [b]Super Bag[/b] Two hatchlings and one piece of apparel for each. Worth up to 100kt. Earned if donated from 80kt to 120kt. [b]Big Bag[/b] Some food, a hatchling, and one apparel piece. Earned if donated 120kt to 300kt. [b]Crazy Bag[/b] Full outfit (five apparel pieces) for one of your dragons. Earned if donated more than 300kt. Gem Bags : *If you donate gems, these are the bags you could get. The more gems you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*gems [b]Shimmering Bag[/b] One derg. Earned if donated up to 10 gems. [b]Silk bag[/b] Up to a whole set of matching starsilk pieces. (Not including earrings). If donated up to 200g. Derg Bags : *If you donate dragon(s), these are the bags you could get. The more dragon(s) you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.* [b]Perfect Bag[/b] Absolutely random. Better quality depending on how many dragons you donage and rarity of genes, colors and breeds. Scroll Bags : *If you donate scrolls, these are the bags you could get. The more scrolls you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.* [b]Blanket Bag[/b] One apparel piece. Earned if donated renaming scroll. [b]Book Bag[/b] One XXX dragon OR full outfit of apparel (five pieces). Earned if donated scroll of maturity or scroll of eternal youth.i Donating any vials of sight will get you choice of one bag. (Ask me and depending on which vial you donate, I'll say yes or ask you to choose a different bag). [b]GENE BAGS[/b] : CHOICE OF ANY FIVE BAGS !! YOU WILL BE FOREVER HONORED IN THE LIST BELOW. Thank you so freaking much you have no idea how much this means. [b]BOON BAGS[/b] : CHOICE OF ANY FOUR BAGS AND FREE HATCHLING !! YOU WILL FOREVER BE HONORED IN THE LIST BELOW. Thank you so much for your generosity ! BEST WONDERFUL PEOPLE LIST : [center][b][u]HATCHLINGS AND DERGS[/u][/b][/center] All hatchlings and dergs I don't keep will be sold on this thread or exalted. Make an offer for any dragons I post after this statement. (Hatchlings that are not used are sold as are parents. For space purposes.) Dergs : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54706612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547067/54706612_350.png[/img] [/url] (Nikandros) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54743241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547433/54743241_350.png[/img] [/url] (Nikandras) [center][b][u]Generations[/u][/b][/center] (Generations are the original dragons of the line, not donated mates. Children of donated mates x offspring of original dergs are included.) Gen 1- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54706612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547067/54706612_350.png[/img] [/url] Gen 2- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55421065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554211/55421065_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][i]Currently Needed[/i][/center] [i]Currently needed : Anything - As Always .. [/i]
So for all you who love breeding challenges, donating, or dream dragon challenges here's one for you !

Grand Scheme of Things
Essentially I'm going to be taking this dragon :

54706612_350.png

And continuing his bloodline until I get this dragon :
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=9&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=9&winggene=18&wings=5&auth=ad083b3da0841d3d15b49b1f6e8bdd2fc43efc7e&dummyext=prev.png

It's going to take a while and I'm gonna need some help along the way. This is where you beloved people come in. You guys can donate things such as food, apparel, treasure, gems, dragons and even genes for amazing prizes !! What are those prizes you ask ? Well, let's take a look...
Grab Bags

Food Bags :
*If you donate food, these are the bags you could get. The more food you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*

Grass Bag
Random scavenging materials. Scavenged from four turns. Earned if donated 100 - 150 conversion points.

Cotton Bag
Random scavenging and digging materials. Scavenged/Dug five times. Earned if donated 150 - 200 conversion points.

Wool and Fur Bag
Random scavenging and digging materials. Scavenged/Dug ten times. Earned if donated 200 - 400 conversion points.

Paper Bag
Random head apparel. Usually worth less than 15kt/g. Earned if donated over 400 conversion points.

Apparel bags :
*If you donate apparel, these are the bags you could get. The more apparel you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*apparel

Stuffed Bag
Random head and/or leg wrap apparel, worth more than 10kt/g and 40 food items. Earned if donated 10kt/g to 15kt/g worth apparel.

Elegant Bag
Any two or three apparel pieces, usually gem themed or shiny. Earned if donated 16kt/g to 30kt/g worth of apparel.

Derg Bag
One hatchling. Earned if donated more than 30kt/g worth of apparel.

Treasure Bags :
*If you donate treasure, these are the bags you could get. The more treasure you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*

Rainbow Bag
Random food and apparel, worth up to 20kt. Earned if donated up to 30kt.

Slime Bag
Some Baldwin materials and a hatchling. Earned if donated between 30kt and 80kt.

Super Bag
Two hatchlings and one piece of apparel for each. Worth up to 100kt. Earned if donated from 80kt to 120kt.

Big Bag
Some food, a hatchling, and one apparel piece. Earned if donated 120kt to 300kt.

Crazy Bag
Full outfit (five apparel pieces) for one of your dragons. Earned if donated more than 300kt.

Gem Bags :
*If you donate gems, these are the bags you could get. The more gems you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*gems

Shimmering Bag
One derg. Earned if donated up to 10 gems.

Silk bag
Up to a whole set of matching starsilk pieces. (Not including earrings). If donated up to 200g.

Derg Bags :
*If you donate dragon(s), these are the bags you could get. The more dragon(s) you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*

Perfect Bag
Absolutely random. Better quality depending on how many dragons you donage and rarity of genes, colors and breeds.

Scroll Bags :
*If you donate scrolls, these are the bags you could get. The more scrolls you donate, the more bags you can chose from. The farther down the bag, the better it's contents.*

Blanket Bag
One apparel piece. Earned if donated renaming scroll.

Book Bag
One XXX dragon OR full outfit of apparel (five pieces). Earned if donated scroll of maturity or scroll of eternal youth.i

Donating any vials of sight will get you choice of one bag. (Ask me and depending on which vial you donate, I'll say yes or ask you to choose a different bag).

GENE BAGS :
CHOICE OF ANY FIVE BAGS !! YOU WILL BE FOREVER HONORED IN THE LIST BELOW. Thank you so freaking much you have no idea how much this means.

BOON BAGS :
CHOICE OF ANY FOUR BAGS AND FREE HATCHLING !! YOU WILL FOREVER BE HONORED IN THE LIST BELOW. Thank you so much for your generosity !

BEST WONDERFUL PEOPLE LIST :

HATCHLINGS AND DERGS

All hatchlings and dergs I don't keep will be sold on this thread or exalted. Make an offer for any dragons I post after this statement. (Hatchlings that are not used are sold as are parents. For space purposes.)

Dergs :

54706612_350.png

(Nikandros)

54743241_350.png

(Nikandras)
Generations
(Generations are the original dragons of the line, not donated mates. Children of donated mates x offspring of original dergs are included.)

Gen 1-

54706612_350.png

Gen 2-

55421065_350.png

Currently Needed

Currently needed : Anything - As Always ..
(Upcoming Characters)

If this was unknown, this is a Warriors Fanlair Challenge as well. QuietSnow and ThrushClaw are my OCs. Some coming characters are Firestar, Sandstorm, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Bluestar, Mosskit, Mistystar, StoneFur and OakHeart.
(Upcoming Characters)

If this was unknown, this is a Warriors Fanlair Challenge as well. QuietSnow and ThrushClaw are my OCs. Some coming characters are Firestar, Sandstorm, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Bluestar, Mosskit, Mistystar, StoneFur and OakHeart.
Donation Page :

To keep track of and thank anyone who has donated.

@goober911 donated 185 conversion points of food.
@Spoby4life has donated a hatchling.
@Quinter4life provided a MATE !! Thanks :)

Also : pingslist for things lol
(None..)

Lineage Fosters : (People who have purchased dragons from this post. All dragons are PWYW. Within reason of course.)
Donation Page :

To keep track of and thank anyone who has donated.

@goober911 donated 185 conversion points of food.
@Spoby4life has donated a hatchling.
@Quinter4life provided a MATE !! Thanks :)

Also : pingslist for things lol
(None..)

Lineage Fosters : (People who have purchased dragons from this post. All dragons are PWYW. Within reason of course.)
PM me about battle stones and familiars. These two items have separate prizes.
PM me about battle stones and familiars. These two items have separate prizes.
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
NEWS !!
MATE ACQUIRED FOR NIKANDROS !
Bred and due to hatch on : September 20th (one egg)

We'll get there one step at a time.
NEWS !!
MATE ACQUIRED FOR NIKANDROS !
Bred and due to hatch on : September 20th (one egg)

We'll get there one step at a time.
Bump~
Bump~
1 2