Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] I like lions DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][b]Erin Wastes Time On Useless Pixels[/color][/font] I like familiars. I like lions. Thus I want this thing: [item=golden idol] They're not getting any cheaper, so I figure that now is the time to pursue this! I'd like to scratch another KS familiar off my list. I'll start looking for a buyer once I have 125kg saved up, so that's currently my goal. [emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=money bag size=1] The goal of this thread is to keep track of my progress as I save money for this cat! I'll be earning that sweet, sweet cash through coliseum farming, exalting fodder, and Baldwin. I'll post interesting drops and gainz every week. Feel free to post or follow my progress, if that's something you're into! If anyone's interested, I can put you a piniglist for my weekly updates. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2748703/1]I'm pretty much always buying gems at this thread, if you're interested in helping me out![/url] I'm searching for a Idol seller! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2804041]Here's my thread.[/url] [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds:[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 5,747,581 [emoji=gem size=1] 120,109 [b]100.3% of 125kg [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight @BananaDr4gon @ElectricDomance @littlecopperboy @FallenEclipse @terrors @Laluzi @Petros @uncle @DragonPrincess27 @ilios @Iceex @Coward[/quote] Special thanks to terrors and Tim8bit for their donations! Love you guys!
Erin Wastes Time On Useless Pixels

I like familiars. I like lions. Thus I want this thing:
Golden Idol

They're not getting any cheaper, so I figure that now is the time to pursue this! I'd like to scratch another KS familiar off my list. I'll start looking for a buyer once I have 125kg saved up, so that's currently my goal.

The goal of this thread is to keep track of my progress as I save money for this cat! I'll be earning that sweet, sweet cash through coliseum farming, exalting fodder, and Baldwin. I'll post interesting drops and gainz every week. Feel free to post or follow my progress, if that's something you're into! If anyone's interested, I can put you a piniglist for my weekly updates.

I'm pretty much always buying gems at this thread, if you're interested in helping me out!

I'm searching for a Idol seller! Here's my thread.
Current Funds:

100.3% of 125kg

Special thanks to terrors and Tim8bit for their donations! Love you guys!
td9UiZS.png
[center]Golden Idol bought on 1/7/2020 for approximately 150kg! Here it is on Tempi! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57484827] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574849/57484827_350.png[/img] [/url]
Golden Idol bought on 1/7/2020 for approximately 150kg! Here it is on Tempi!

57484827_350.png
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Starting Funds (9/8/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 540,434 [emoji=gem size=1] 3,898 [b]3.5% of 125kg[/b] Might as well throw this starting total here. I officially began this attempt Sunday but only now got around to making this post. As such, I'll begin my weekly updates starting tomorrow.
Starting Funds (9/8/19):

3.5% of 125kg

Might as well throw this starting total here. I officially began this attempt Sunday but only now got around to making this post. As such, I'll begin my weekly updates starting tomorrow.
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (9/8/19)-(9/15/19):[/b][/color][/font] One week in and things are going swimmingly! I managed to prepare quite well for Drakeharvest and have made a significant amount from fodder training with the XP boost. I'll be spending the rest of today training my remaining fodder then resting my wrists lol. The coli was [i]really[/i] nice to me this week, I had some pretty great egg luck! Interestingly most of my eggs showed up in the beginning of the week; I've only found one during Drakeharvest! I know that most weeks won't be like this, so it's nice to get a head start. Hopefully I can keep up a decent pace! [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (9/15/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 1,747,747 [emoji=gem size=1] 11,209 [b]10.4% of 125kg[/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Rally][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg]
Weekly Update (9/8/19)-(9/15/19):

One week in and things are going swimmingly! I managed to prepare quite well for Drakeharvest and have made a significant amount from fodder training with the XP boost. I'll be spending the rest of today training my remaining fodder then resting my wrists lol.

The coli was really nice to me this week, I had some pretty great egg luck! Interestingly most of my eggs showed up in the beginning of the week; I've only found one during Drakeharvest!

I know that most weeks won't be like this, so it's nice to get a head start. Hopefully I can keep up a decent pace!

Current Funds (9/15/19):

10.4% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Rally Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (9/15/19)-(9/22/19):[/b][/color][/font] I managed to have another decent week! I did my usual amount of coli-ing and fodder training and once again got lucky with drops. I've also started selling off some extra familiars and festival items, which is really helping my savings! I'm not looking to clear out my vault just yet, but it definitely feels good to pare things down a little bit. I'm hoping that I'll have good luck with the festival this week; I'll be selling any extra fest chests I get and stocking up on the fest items. Fingers crossed! I just realized that I'm almost 1/5 of the way to my initial goal, hopefully I'll be able to hit 25kg by next week! [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (9/22/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 3,319,393 [emoji=gem size=1] 20,079 [b]18.7% of 125kg[/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Eliminate][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Rally][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [/quote]
Weekly Update (9/15/19)-(9/22/19):

I managed to have another decent week! I did my usual amount of coli-ing and fodder training and once again got lucky with drops. I've also started selling off some extra familiars and festival items, which is really helping my savings! I'm not looking to clear out my vault just yet, but it definitely feels good to pare things down a little bit.

I'm hoping that I'll have good luck with the festival this week; I'll be selling any extra fest chests I get and stocking up on the fest items. Fingers crossed!

I just realized that I'm almost 1/5 of the way to my initial goal, hopefully I'll be able to hit 25kg by next week!

Current Funds (9/22/19):

18.7% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
Rally Rally Eliminate Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Primary Gene: Python Unhatched Light Egg Rally
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (9/22/19)-(9/29/19):[/b][/color][/font] This week has been a bit crazy for me, with real life and Lightning planning our conquest push! As a result, I know for a fact that I didn't get much done. Oh well! I also may have, uh, spent [s]a lot[/s] some money on an event I'm running. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2757996]Come check it out![/url] No total update this week, as I'm accepting for the Lightning Public Buy so my currency is all sorts of jacked up. I doubt I'll be able to get an accurate update for next Sunday as well, as I'll be accepting all throughout the week! So, expect the next total currency update two weeks from now. Hopefully I'm not too far off track! [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Hawksbill goliath][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Hawksbill goliath][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] [/quote]
Weekly Update (9/22/19)-(9/29/19):

This week has been a bit crazy for me, with real life and Lightning planning our conquest push! As a result, I know for a fact that I didn't get much done. Oh well! I also may have, uh, spent a lot some money on an event I'm running. Come check it out!

No total update this week, as I'm accepting for the Lightning Public Buy so my currency is all sorts of jacked up. I doubt I'll be able to get an accurate update for next Sunday as well, as I'll be accepting all throughout the week! So, expect the next total currency update two weeks from now. Hopefully I'm not too far off track!

Interesting Drops wrote:
Hawksbill Goliath Hawksbill Goliath Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg Hawksbill Goliath
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (9/29/19)-(10/05/19):[/b][/color][/font] Whew, what a busy week. I spent all of my time as an accepter for Lightning's conquest public buy, and while I tried to coli as much as possible I wasn't able to make much progress. I did spend an absurd amount of time in the Waterway trying to farm a River Muck, which netted me some decent drops (though no muck)! No currency total again this week, as I'm still trying to straighten things out from the public buy. I'm not anticipating that I'll be super active on FR this week, as I really think I need a break after last week. We'll see! [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Rat King]x4[item=Ghostly Rat Lord]x4[item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Rally][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [/quote]
Weekly Update (9/29/19)-(10/05/19):

Whew, what a busy week. I spent all of my time as an accepter for Lightning's conquest public buy, and while I tried to coli as much as possible I wasn't able to make much progress. I did spend an absurd amount of time in the Waterway trying to farm a River Muck, which netted me some decent drops (though no muck)!

No currency total again this week, as I'm still trying to straighten things out from the public buy. I'm not anticipating that I'll be super active on FR this week, as I really think I need a break after last week. We'll see!

Interesting Drops wrote:
Rat King x4 Ghostly Rat Lord x4 Rally Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Primary Gene: Python
td9UiZS.png
Hi! I hope you don't mind me posting, but I noticed you've received at least two eggs for every update. How long are you spending in the coliseum? :o (I'd also love to be added to an update pinglist. I love saving quests haha)
Hi! I hope you don't mind me posting, but I noticed you've received at least two eggs for every update. How long are you spending in the coliseum? :o (I'd also love to be added to an update pinglist. I love saving quests haha)
@Rookie

I don't mind the post at all, no worries! I spend maybe 2-3 hours a day in the coli, usually training fodder in the mire. Some days I'm able to spend a little bit more time than others.

I honestly just think that I've been incredibly lucky this month, I feel like I didn't normally have such good luck with egg drops previously. Hopefully my luck holds haha!

Thanks for the interest, I'll add you to the pinglist!
@Rookie

I don't mind the post at all, no worries! I spend maybe 2-3 hours a day in the coli, usually training fodder in the mire. Some days I'm able to spend a little bit more time than others.

I honestly just think that I've been incredibly lucky this month, I feel like I didn't normally have such good luck with egg drops previously. Hopefully my luck holds haha!

Thanks for the interest, I'll add you to the pinglist!
td9UiZS.png
Dang, that's quite a bit of time! (Honestly far more than I was expecting haha) I hope your luck holds, too! Thanks for adding me to the pinglist. I look forward to future updates!
Dang, that's quite a bit of time! (Honestly far more than I was expecting haha) I hope your luck holds, too! Thanks for adding me to the pinglist. I look forward to future updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7