Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~Windbound Plumage~
1 2 3
[center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/SR61vYP/4-C6-CC2-B1-434-A-4831-857-F-18256-EEFB0-CA.jpg[/img] ----- [font= courier new] [size=4] 3212g/6200g[/size] ----- [font= courier new] [i]I’m saving all I can to buy someone a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/app?itemname=Windbound+plumage&collapse=1]Windbound Plumage.[/url] It’s their dream item. I’m literally buying nothing (except fodder) until I have the item in my hoard and it’s on its way to its new recipient. Thing is, I really really need it to be a surprise. So I can’t say who it is, lest someone accidentally notify them. If you’ve donated, however, I’d totally be willing to tell who it is over PM. ----- [font= courier new] [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2747519]Here[/url] is where I’m trying to sell my stuff in order to save up. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2732774/1]Here[/url] is where you can buy my art to help me along on this journey.[/i] ----- [font= courier new] [i]I know it’s not too much money, compared to what people save for light sprites, but it’s important to me. Donations are not at all expected but would send me to the moon and back with happiness. I’ll update this whenever I reach a milestone.[/i] ----- [emoji=gust size=1]

4-C6-CC2-B1-434-A-4831-857-F-18256-EEFB0-CA.jpg

3212g/6200g

I’m saving all I can to buy someone a Windbound Plumage. It’s their dream item.
I’m literally buying nothing (except fodder) until I have the item in my hoard and it’s on its way to its new recipient.

Thing is, I really really need it to be a surprise. So I can’t say who it is, lest someone accidentally notify them.

If you’ve donated, however, I’d totally be willing to tell who it is over PM.

Here is where I’m trying to sell my stuff in order to save up.

Here is where you can buy my art to help me along on this journey.

I know it’s not too much money, compared to what people save for light sprites, but it’s important to me.

Donations are not at all expected but would send me to the moon and back with happiness.

I’ll update this whenever I reach a milestone.

Art shop.

Free Genes.
[center][font= courier new] [size=4][i]Milestones[/i][/size] ----- [font= courier new] 10% ~ 620g 25% ~ 1550g 50% ~ 3100g 75% ~ 4650g 100% ~ 6200g ----- [emoji=gust size=1]

Milestones

10% ~ 620g

25% ~ 1550g

50% ~ 3100g

75% ~ 4650g

100% ~ 6200g

Art shop.

Free Genes.
First day

——
9/7/19
——

723g
——

Fodder Training

200g
——

G&G

75g
——

AH sales

448g
——
First day

——
9/7/19
——

723g
——

Fodder Training

200g
——

G&G

75g
——

AH sales

448g
——
Art shop.

Free Genes.
I met the 10% goal on the first day!

This is great progress. Onto the next one!

My fodder training system is... not traditional, I think. I toss any and all funds into my vault, train and exalt one of my expendable dragons at lv. 7, and buy a new adult dragon with the profits and so on and so forth.

Are there better strategies?
I met the 10% goal on the first day!

This is great progress. Onto the next one!

My fodder training system is... not traditional, I think. I toss any and all funds into my vault, train and exalt one of my expendable dragons at lv. 7, and buy a new adult dragon with the profits and so on and so forth.

Are there better strategies?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Second day
——
9/8/19
——
768g

Fodder training
——
105g

G&G
——
75g

AH sales
——
42g

Hoardselling
——
35g

Donation
——
444g
Second day
——
9/8/19
——
768g

Fodder training
——
105g

G&G
——
75g

AH sales
——
42g

Hoardselling
——
35g

Donation
——
444g
Art shop.

Free Genes.
this. this is something i want to throw all my pixelated in-game currency at.
1fjEhCh.png
@Lams4Life [font= courier new] And now I regret not subbing to the thread. Thank you so so [i]so[/i] much, it really means a lot to me. The person I’m sending it to hasn’t had a great experience with the FR community, so I’m glad some other people are pitching in [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Edit: Is there any dragon you’d like art of as thanks?
@Lams4Life

And now I regret not subbing to the thread.

Thank you so so so much, it really means a lot to me.

The person I’m sending it to hasn’t had a great experience with the FR community, so I’m glad some other people are pitching in

Edit: Is there any dragon you’d like art of as thanks?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Almost to the 25% milestone!

Thank you so much Lams4Life!
Almost to the 25% milestone!

Thank you so much Lams4Life!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Third day
——
9/9/19
——
1190g
——

Fodder training
——
0g

G&G
——
0g

AH sales
——
163g

Chests
——
12g

Donation cuz all y’all are frickin amazing
——

Today probably won’t be very productive, as I’m on the road for most of it.

Third day
——
9/9/19
——
1190g
——

Fodder training
——
0g

G&G
——
0g

AH sales
——
163g

Chests
——
12g

Donation cuz all y’all are frickin amazing
——

Today probably won’t be very productive, as I’m on the road for most of it.

Art shop.

Free Genes.
[quote name="Lams4Life" date="2019-09-08 11:56:16" ] this. this is something i want to throw all my pixelated in-game currency at. [/quote] i have nothing else to save for so you get a donation
Lams4Life wrote on 2019-09-08 11:56:16:
i have nothing else to save for so

you get a donation
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 3