Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Quest for Beasts
[center][size=6][b]A Quest for Beasts[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47249288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472493/47249288_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello! I'm Faera, the Beast Keeper of the Lightwatch Clan! My clan and I have decided to collect every familiar in Sornieth. So let's go![/center] As Faera said, I am attempting to collect every familiar in the game. It will be a long, hard road, but hopefully it will be done. Is it worth it? Who can say but others who are obsessed with collecting things. Here is my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=bestiary&id=434197]Bestiary[/url], in all its incomplete glory.
A Quest for Beasts

47249288_350.png

Hello! I'm Faera, the Beast Keeper of the Lightwatch Clan! My clan and I have decided to collect every familiar in Sornieth. So let's go!

As Faera said, I am attempting to collect every familiar in the game. It will be a long, hard road, but hopefully it will be done. Is it worth it? Who can say but others who are obsessed with collecting things.

Here is my Bestiary, in all its incomplete glory.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][size=5][b]Sprites[/center] Of course, no set is complete without the full sprite set. So far my only sprite is the Water Sprite, donated by the amazing croix from their leaving giveaway. If you're reading this, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. [center][b]Have[/center] [item=Light Sprite][item=Water Sprite] [br /] [center][b]Missing[/center] [item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite]
Sprites
Of course, no set is complete without the full sprite set. So far my only sprite is the Water Sprite, donated by the amazing croix from their leaving giveaway. If you're reading this, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Have
Light Sprite Water Sprite

Missing
Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Nature Sprite Wind Sprite Lightning Sprite
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center][size=5][b]Donors[/center] These are all the wonderful people who have donated a familiar or two to my collection. Due to not having kept track of past donations, I am only counting donations from here on out. [br /] [quote] [item=Water Sprite] Again, huge thank you to croix for the amazing Water Sprite. May your life be wonderful. [item=Light Sprite] Thank you thank you thank you!!! If you're reading this, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. <3 [/quote]
Donors
These are all the wonderful people who have donated a familiar or two to my collection. Due to not having kept track of past donations, I am only counting donations from here on out.

Quote:
Water Sprite
Again, huge thank you to croix for the amazing Water Sprite. May your life be wonderful.

Light Sprite
Thank you thank you thank you!!! If you're reading this, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. <3
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Today I did some grinding in the Volcanic Vents, and managed to snag four new familiars: [item=Armored Duskflapper] [item=Magma Runner] [item=Flamescale Venomcaster] [item=Serthis Loremaster]
Today I did some grinding in the Volcanic Vents, and managed to snag four new familiars:

Armored Duskflapper Magma Runner Flamescale Venomcaster Serthis Loremaster
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Yesterday I managed to get some new coli familiars. [item=Hydra Scorpion] [item=Flamescale Illusionist] [item=Ashspine Widow] [item=Brilliant Psywurm]
Yesterday I managed to get some new coli familiars.
Hydra Scorpion Flamescale Illusionist Ashspine Widow Brilliant Psywurm
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
So I've managed to get quite a few familiars lately. [item=Squall Rasa] [item=Mossy Cerdae] [item=Wetland Unicorn] [item=Terra Tortoise] [item=White Rot Deer] [item=Grove Piper] [item=Shellion] [item=Ashspine Widow] [item=Coral Basilisk] [item=Poisonous Toridae] But my biggest one yet: About a week ago, I was gifted one of the rarest familiars in the game: A Light Sprite. I'm not going to say who gifted it to me, as I don't want them to be bombarded or anything. But if you're reading this, I really can't thank you enough. [item=Light Sprite]
So I've managed to get quite a few familiars lately.
Squall Rasa Mossy Cerdae Wetland Unicorn Terra Tortoise White Rot Deer Grove Piper Shellion Ashspine Widow Coral Basilisk Poisonous Toridae

But my biggest one yet: About a week ago, I was gifted one of the rarest familiars in the game: A Light Sprite. I'm not going to say who gifted it to me, as I don't want them to be bombarded or anything. But if you're reading this, I really can't thank you enough.
Light Sprite
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory