Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ p / q ] ilios' resources
[center][size=5][font=georgia]ilios' resources[/size] ________________________________________ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52853564] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528536/52853564_350.png[/img] [/url] ________________________________________ [size=2][font=georgia][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2744331#post_40435403]about me | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2744331#post_40435449]wishlist | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2744331#post_40435460]hibden wl [/font][/size] [item=corona Sempervivum][item=peace dove][item=autumnal wreath] ___________ [size=2][font=georgia]it's a mess, give me time to find my flow, okay? [/font][/size]________________________________________ [font=georgia][size=1][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=290544]code by celebie#290544[/url]
ilios' resources

52853564_350.png

about me | wishlist | hibden wl
Corona Sempervivum Peace Dove Autumnal Wreath

it's a mess, give me time to find my flow, okay?

code by celebie#290544

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][size=5][font=georgia]about me [color=Darkslategray]____________________________[/color][/size] [size=2][font=georgia][color=darkgreen][b]Ilios;[/b] [/color]+ she/her. FR +2. minimalist. aspiring animator. gen one / exalting lair. [/font][/size] [color=Darkslategray]____________[/color] [size=2][font=georgia]Hiya! I'm Ilios. I am an avid minimalist who loves dragons! I have severe anxiety and a hard time picking up on social cues, and sometimes it can interfere with my time here, so I apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. Feel free to use tone indicators when speaking with me on the forums or privately. I like to draw and write in my free time, and I'm also developing a webcomic that I hope to begin very soon! Feel free to pm me and talk about anything after reading through everything! I'm open to venting if you ever need someone to talk to. Some also know me as [i]the madlad doing the cog frog quest[/i]! I'm seriously building up the funds to buy one. You can check out my progress [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2747167/1#post_2747167]here[/url]. [/font][/size] [color=Darkslategray]-----[/center][/color][indent][size=2][font=georgia]faq & other info. » [b]Can I send you a friend request?[/b] Short answer, I’d prefer you not to. I like to keep it personal and short, but sometimes I allow users on it when they’d like to “bookmark” my lair for later. Unless I have sent you a request first, or you fit into the above, don’t ask or send one. »[b]Is (so & so) for sale or trade? [/b] If it’s not in my [emoji=money bag size=1] or [emoji=Scratch size=1] tabs, no. If it is, it’s usually on the AH with a set price. If not, check the tab's description or the dragon's biography. » [b]You bought my dragon, what are going to do with it?[/b] If it was bought under 8g/8kt and is in my [emoji=scratch size=1] tab, it will be fodder. If they are in my sales tab, I changed my mind or I'm flipping them for profit. If it's in a lore tab, congrats. I will sell back your dragon for their sale price + 10g/10kt. » [b]Why did you block me?/Can you unblock (so & so)?[/b] I'm not one to block people, so if you’re blocked, it was either by mistake scrolling through the forums, or you’ve said something that has offended me personally. If you asking for another person, I will give a simple answer. If you persist, I will report both of you for site harassment. » [b]Why didn’t you respond to my pm/ping?[/b] The most reliable answer I can give you is I got the alert, checked it out, and then forgot about it not too long after. If I don’t respond to something within 24 hours, give me a poke and I’ll make sure to get to it. Other days I'm just tired or busy. » [b]likes.[/b] pokemon, animal crossing, marvel, and resident evil » [b]dislikes.[/b] spiders, thunderstorms, and peppermint [/indent] [size=2][font=georgia][center]add anything else here. images/wishlist/etc [font=georgia][size=1][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=290544]code by celebie#290544[/url]
about me

Ilios; + she/her. FR +2. minimalist. aspiring animator.
gen one / exalting lair.

Hiya! I'm Ilios. I am an avid minimalist who loves dragons! I have severe anxiety and a hard time picking up on social cues, and sometimes it can interfere with my time here, so I apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. Feel free to use tone indicators when speaking with me on the forums or privately.

I like to draw and write in my free time, and I'm also developing a webcomic that I hope to begin very soon! Feel free to pm me and talk about anything after reading through everything! I'm open to venting if you ever need someone to talk to.

Some also know me as the madlad doing the cog frog quest! I'm seriously building up the funds to buy one. You can check out my progress here.

faq & other info.

» Can I send you a friend request?
Short answer, I’d prefer you not to. I like to keep it personal and short, but sometimes I allow users on it when they’d like to “bookmark” my lair for later. Unless I have sent you a request first, or you fit into the above, don’t ask or send one.

»Is (so & so) for sale or trade?
If it’s not in my or tabs, no. If it is, it’s usually on the AH with a set price. If not, check the tab's description or the dragon's biography.

» You bought my dragon, what are going to do with it?
If it was bought under 8g/8kt and is in my tab, it will be fodder. If they are in my sales tab, I changed my mind or I'm flipping them for profit. If it's in a lore tab, congrats. I will sell back your dragon for their sale price + 10g/10kt.

» Why did you block me?/Can you unblock (so & so)?
I'm not one to block people, so if you’re blocked, it was either by mistake scrolling through the forums, or you’ve said something that has offended me personally. If you asking for another person, I will give a simple answer. If you persist, I will report both of you for site harassment.

» Why didn’t you respond to my pm/ping?
The most reliable answer I can give you is I got the alert, checked it out, and then forgot about it not too long after. If I don’t respond to something within 24 hours, give me a poke and I’ll make sure to get to it. Other days I'm just tired or busy.

» likes. pokemon, animal crossing, marvel, and resident evil

» dislikes. spiders, thunderstorms, and peppermint

add anything else here. images/wishlist/etc

code by celebie#290544
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][size=5][font=georgia]wishlist [rule] [indent] [columns][center][font=georgia]current projects. [outfit=1702061] [font=georgia]needs: - bamboo dried tea -----[font=georgia] If you don't have any items listed here, you can always send me fodder apparel and fams to chuck at Baldwin. I also will take gems that you don't need to save up for a cog frog :>[/font] [size=1][color=grey] <3 [nextcol] [right][font=georgia]wishlist. [item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=cog frog][item=light sprite][item=luminous halo][item=sand creeper][item=eliminate] [font=georgia]hoard. [item=leucistic crow][item=squirrel skull][item=Sacridite][item=striped monitor][item=runebead necklace][item=painted protobeast] [/columns][/indent] [rule]
wishlist

current projects.

Enki

needs:
- bamboo dried tea

If you don't have any items listed here, you can always send me fodder apparel
and fams to chuck at Baldwin.

I also will take gems that you don't need to save up for a cog frog :>

<3
wishlist.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Cog Frog Light Sprite Luminous Halo Sand Creeper Eliminate

hoard.
Leucistic Crow Squirrel Skull Sacridite Striped Monitor Runebead Necklace Painted Protobeast

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][size=5][font=georgia][color=grey]hibernal den wishlist [rule] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=dwarf shelf fungus] x15 [item=cloudy tail feathers] [item=bell goat] ________________________________________
hibernal den wishlist

Unhatched Shadow Egg

Unhatched Earth Egg

Dwarf Shelf Fungus x15

Cloudy Tail Feathers

Bell Goat

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][size=2]________________________________________ [font=georgia][u]previous broadcasts:[/u] Currently losing my soul grinding for sand creepers Help! There's dihydrogen monoxide in the tap! I remember a time when I wasn't so set on having so little. I need a shot of dopamine right about now Living my best life! Weird flex, but okay. wipe the dirt out of your eyes, we need a queen. When ichor runs through your veins, declare yourself a god "What, you egg?" [He stabs him.] balancing chemical equations are going to be the death of me "You don't need that!" I say as I get the dragon anyways I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge. ________________________________________ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/tut_edgar_userpage.png[/img]

previous broadcasts:

Currently losing my soul grinding for sand creepers
Help! There's dihydrogen monoxide in the tap!
I remember a time when I wasn't so set on having so little.
I need a shot of dopamine right about now
Living my best life!
Weird flex, but okay.
wipe the dirt out of your eyes, we need a queen.
When ichor runs through your veins, declare yourself a god
"What, you egg?" [He stabs him.]
balancing chemical equations are going to be the death of me
"You don't need that!" I say as I get the dragon anyways
I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.

tut_edgar_userpage.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png