Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Flameforger's Coli Challenge 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Welcome all to the annual Flameforger's Coliseum Challenge! This month we are praising the Mather and all her flamebebes. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Festival Chest[/u] drop, or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting a piece of the new Celestial Silk, a vista, or a gene! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Embers, a Flameforgers Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get three skin chest drops. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Embers? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get three chests.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get FIVE skin chests AND x50 Embers.[/indent] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge.[/b][/u] This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=strange chest] [code][item=strange chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=fire sprite][item=unhatched fire egg][item=glowing ember][item=unhatched fire egg][item=cinder nymph][/center]
Welcome all to the annual Flameforger's Coliseum Challenge! This month we are praising the Mather and all her flamebebes.

As always, the goal is to get a Festival Chest drop, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting a piece of the new Celestial Silk, a vista, or a gene! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Embers, a Flameforgers Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get three skin chest drops. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Embers? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get three chests.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get FIVE skin chests AND x50 Embers.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge. This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Strange Chest
Code:
[item=strange chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte.

Good luck, and have fun!

Fire Sprite Unhatched Fire Egg Glowing Ember Unhatched Fire Egg Cinder Nymph
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Participants:

Blitz Mode:
Demonreach
gaymiens
Gilbunny
glitterdusted
MaficMystery
Maki
MintTangle
moonikin
nkiru
ShadowyIce
TawnyDragonscale
WendysWing
Wylin

Normal Mode:
bittersweetlove
Cacophony
cloudbranches
dragonowl21
DuskofDawn12
Floraflyer
FuryBeam136
gaymiens
Hauntology
HiddenOasis
hyenaz
Jensy
Juri01
Juxta13
Kaletah
MerlinMausi
Moissi
moominz
Moonkitty79
Nemibirb
ninebit
orangesunrise
RagingSea
Saruhiko
Solarstar
syzygydragon
tarshaan
tskumoyuuma
Utahraptor93
ZippoFeuer

Hard Mode:
Chailise

Extreme Mode:
Anreon

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping / Skipping this month:
Avrap
Dachshund59
Paintra
Participants:

Blitz Mode:
Demonreach
gaymiens
Gilbunny
glitterdusted
MaficMystery
Maki
MintTangle
moonikin
nkiru
ShadowyIce
TawnyDragonscale
WendysWing
Wylin

Normal Mode:
bittersweetlove
Cacophony
cloudbranches
dragonowl21
DuskofDawn12
Floraflyer
FuryBeam136
gaymiens
Hauntology
HiddenOasis
hyenaz
Jensy
Juri01
Juxta13
Kaletah
MerlinMausi
Moissi
moominz
Moonkitty79
Nemibirb
ninebit
orangesunrise
RagingSea
Saruhiko
Solarstar
syzygydragon
tarshaan
tskumoyuuma
Utahraptor93
ZippoFeuer

Hard Mode:
Chailise

Extreme Mode:
Anreon

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping / Skipping this month:
Avrap
Dachshund59
Paintra
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Pinglist

@Aniela @CaliCa1 @Dachshund59 @Demonreach @glitterdusted @Heliolisk @Iridescents @MaficMystery @Maki @Mokian @moonikin @nkiru @orangesunrise @OverTheHorizon @pipascout22 @SturmScale @TawnyDragonscale @abeeinshoes @ArtanisNerwen @bittersweetlove @Breshcandra @Cacophony @Cocatrics @Deviation @dragonowl21 @DuskofDawn12 @Faceted @faikitty @Floraflyer @FuryBeam136 @gaymiens @hyenaz @Juxta13 @Kaletah @MerlinMausi @MintTangle @mintea00 @moissi @Mondschatten @moominz @Nemibirb @pennythedragon @Rowan00 @SoldierBarnes @syzygydragon @tarshaan @tskumoyuuma @Twye @wavepool @Wylin @ZenStar @ZippoFeuer @Chailise @RagingSea @Unika @jbapple
Pinglist

@Aniela @CaliCa1 @Dachshund59 @Demonreach @glitterdusted @Heliolisk @Iridescents @MaficMystery @Maki @Mokian @moonikin @nkiru @orangesunrise @OverTheHorizon @pipascout22 @SturmScale @TawnyDragonscale @abeeinshoes @ArtanisNerwen @bittersweetlove @Breshcandra @Cacophony @Cocatrics @Deviation @dragonowl21 @DuskofDawn12 @Faceted @faikitty @Floraflyer @FuryBeam136 @gaymiens @hyenaz @Juxta13 @Kaletah @MerlinMausi @MintTangle @mintea00 @moissi @Mondschatten @moominz @Nemibirb @pennythedragon @Rowan00 @SoldierBarnes @syzygydragon @tarshaan @tskumoyuuma @Twye @wavepool @Wylin @ZenStar @ZippoFeuer @Chailise @RagingSea @Unika @jbapple
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Hey guys!

I'm setting this up via mobile, so please excuse any errors. I'm currently on vacation and I'll be back home in Sept!
Hey guys!

I'm setting this up via mobile, so please excuse any errors. I'm currently on vacation and I'll be back home in Sept!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Won't be doing this month, sorry! ^^' Ping me next month though, I'll try to join.
Won't be doing this month, sorry! ^^' Ping me next month though, I'll try to join.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Mediscoot Normal as always!
@Mediscoot Normal as always!
@mediscoot
Ahh! I would like to join on normal mode
First time doing an event coli challenge and very excited about it B)
@mediscoot
Ahh! I would like to join on normal mode
First time doing an event coli challenge and very excited about it B)
@Mediscoot
We didnt make it all the way through last month BUT I AM DETERMINED.
HARD MODE AGAIN!
@Mediscoot
We didnt make it all the way through last month BUT I AM DETERMINED.
HARD MODE AGAIN!
mellowood_thicket_banner.png Dragon_Adoptions_sidebar.png
magnolia_grove_arts.png
@mediscoot blitz mode as usual, please! Thank you for hosting!
@mediscoot blitz mode as usual, please! Thank you for hosting!
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@Mediscoot I’m going to be doing normal mode this time! Ah, no! I just realized several things about my RL schedule and I'm going to have to bow out this fest. But ping me for next fest!
@Mediscoot I’m going to be doing normal mode this time! Ah, no! I just realized several things about my RL schedule and I'm going to have to bow out this fest. But ping me for next fest!
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45