Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Hatching!] Birthday Hatch! - 52 eggos
1 2 3 4 5
I'm nowhere near the only one that does this, but for my first birthday I'm celebrating on FR, I'm going to be hatching as many unhatched eggs as I can get my hands on! - Unless these guys have color combos/rare eyes (XXY, XYY, XYX, etc) or very close to obtaining one, I plan on selling them PWYW to anyone on the pinglist once I start hatching, so if you adore one of the kiddos once they hatch, you have a shot at it! <3 (If multiple people want one hatchling, we'll figure something out <3) [b]Current eggs:[/b] - X4 Arcane - X4 Fire - X4 Earth - X4 Shadow - X4 Water - X4 Plague - X4 Lightning - X4 Wind - X4 Light - X4 Ice - X4 Nature - X4 Nocturne - X4 Bogsneak Current Goal: [s]X3 of each egg! (I was originally shooting for 2, but i sold a lot of stuff in my lair xD)[/s] Achieved! :o Buy/gain any last few additional eggs,shooting for [s]50![/s] Went a little past that, oh well. [b]Total = 52 eggs! ;0;[/b] [b]These kiddos will be hatching on the 15th of September![/b] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @/xBlackheartx @/hyenaz @/Erisdar @/FoxEyed @/Bromonster @/Trilonyte @/Keryth @/NostalgicBreeze @/Alanon @/cvthedral @/Rillia @/Weredogalism @/FlyingTemeraire @/todorokishoto @/ @/DemonicDuchess - Taupe/Taupe/Ultramarine - Olive female or anything Halloween [img]https://i.imgur.com/tLd4PUK.png[/img]
I'm nowhere near the only one that does this, but for my first birthday I'm celebrating on FR, I'm going to be hatching as many unhatched eggs as I can get my hands on!

- Unless these guys have color combos/rare eyes (XXY, XYY, XYX, etc) or very close to obtaining one, I plan on selling them PWYW to anyone on the pinglist once I start hatching, so if you adore one of the kiddos once they hatch, you have a shot at it! <3
(If multiple people want one hatchling, we'll figure something out <3)

Current eggs:
- X4 Arcane
- X4 Fire
- X4 Earth
- X4 Shadow
- X4 Water
- X4 Plague
- X4 Lightning
- X4 Wind
- X4 Light
- X4 Ice
- X4 Nature
- X4 Nocturne
- X4 Bogsneak

Current Goal:
X3 of each egg! (I was originally shooting for 2, but i sold a lot of stuff in my lair xD) Achieved! :o
Buy/gain any last few additional eggs,shooting for 50! Went a little past that, oh well.

Total = 52 eggs! ;0;

These kiddos will be hatching on the 15th of September!

Pinglist:
@/xBlackheartx @/hyenaz @/Erisdar @/FoxEyed @/Bromonster @/Trilonyte @/Keryth @/NostalgicBreeze @/Alanon @/cvthedral @/Rillia @/Weredogalism @/FlyingTemeraire @/todorokishoto @/

@/DemonicDuchess - Taupe/Taupe/Ultramarine - Olive female or anything Halloween

tLd4PUK.png

e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
Thank you xBlackheartx for reminding me to do this! :D
Thank you xBlackheartx for reminding me to do this! :D
Managed to get 3 of every egg with ~2 and a half weeks to spare! Maybe I'll get a few more/enough for 50. ;0;
Managed to get 3 of every egg with ~2 and a half weeks to spare! Maybe I'll get a few more/enough for 50. ;0;
Reached 50 eggs! ;0;
Reached 50 eggs! ;0;

Wow this is awesome, please add me to the ping list? I can't wait to see what ye hatch!

Wow this is awesome, please add me to the ping list? I can't wait to see what ye hatch!

i'd love to be on the pinglist!! <3
i'd love to be on the pinglist!! <3
trilo
she/her
52 eggs, with 4 of each! Only 6 days until we see what they look like <3 <3
52 eggs, with 4 of each! Only 6 days until we see what they look like <3 <3
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
May I be added on the pinglist?
May I be added on the pinglist?
Sinew Net Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . BS2RofR.png
I would love a ping! That's the day after my birthday, we're almost birthday twins :D
I would love a ping! That's the day after my birthday, we're almost birthday twins :D
1 2 3 4 5