Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Your Daddy is an exalt fodder
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
[quote name="Zeir" date="2019-09-10 13:18:16" ] Hopefully RNG is better to you in the future! I applaud the patience you have [/quote] [quote name="sinuousowl" date="2019-09-10 13:48:22" ] I hope something decent comes your way soon! Can't wait to see the reveal [/quote] [quote name="fidothehoarder" date="2019-09-10 17:33:58" ] Two eggs are still better than one! I'm looking forward to the hatching :D [/quote] Ayyy thank you guys! Though I still belive that we're stuck here for quite a long time, but I guess you new what you are signing up for <D
Zeir wrote on 2019-09-10 13:18:16:
Hopefully RNG is better to you in the future! I applaud the patience you have
sinuousowl wrote on 2019-09-10 13:48:22:
I hope something decent comes your way soon! Can't wait to see the reveal
fidothehoarder wrote on 2019-09-10 17:33:58:
Two eggs are still better than one!
I'm looking forward to the hatching :D

Ayyy thank you guys! Though I still belive that we're stuck here for quite a long time, but I guess you new what you are signing up for <D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream
I hope Rng is kind to you! Two eggs is twice the chance of that happening right?
@TheDarkestDream
I hope Rng is kind to you! Two eggs is twice the chance of that happening right?
0qQyl09.png
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @theVer @GrimHiive @Kristan @Foxstarplayful @Avrap @sinuousowl @Raevus @AStarsSupernova @TheClockworkHowl @ElectricDomance @Arsenic33 @fidothehoarder @VioletWhirlwind @Zeir @NinaFox @DoppelBia HELLO AGAIN here we have two terri[s]ble[/s]fic hatchies [img]https://sun9-65.userapi.com/c855436/v855436625/f26ac/2bFm2njjTrs.jpg[/img] By the way, there wasn't any doubles yet despite dergs are all in a pretty close color range I believe... But now I'm doubting xD Sooo I'll add breeding cards later to the first post to make sure if there is any chance of double or triple [size=1]though you know RNG hates me, so it is yeahhh[/size] ANYWAYS, we carry on and on September 25 I'll set a new nest with Ira [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @theVer @GrimHiive @Kristan @Foxstarplayful @Avrap @sinuousowl @Raevus @AStarsSupernova @TheClockworkHowl @ElectricDomance @Arsenic33 @fidothehoarder @VioletWhirlwind @Zeir @NinaFox @DoppelBia

HELLO AGAIN here we have two terriblefic hatchies
2bFm2njjTrs.jpg
By the way, there wasn't any doubles yet despite dergs are all in a pretty close color range I believe... But now I'm doubting xD Sooo I'll add breeding cards later to the first post to make sure if there is any chance of double or triple though you know RNG hates me, so it is yeahhh

ANYWAYS, we carry on and on September 25 I'll set a new nest with Ira

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream
I'd love to be on the pinglist, this looks really cool :>
@TheDarkestDream
I'd love to be on the pinglist, this looks really cool :>
JICIbJe.png
Despite not being what you're looking for, they're still great, colour-wise -- fittingly Arcane :p
Despite not being what you're looking for, they're still great, colour-wise -- fittingly Arcane :p
5hXmmlV.gif

These are eye searingly pink! I love them!
sfVMa01.png gR1NGFM.png
[quote name="fidothehoarder" date="2019-09-15 05:40:27" ] Despite not being what you're looking for, they're still great, colour-wise -- fittingly Arcane :p [/quote] Well, they are - I've been picking parents pretty meticulously to fit into the Arcane aesthetics! [size=1]not really, actually, I just was to lazy to think of some better combinations xD Especially for Athame lol[/size] [quote name="NinaFox" date="2019-09-15 17:21:56" ] These are eye searingly pink! I love them! [/quote] Ah I've just realized they are, whoops xD I'm 100% resistant to bright colors and didn't have a clue that the father and his hatchlings are eyeburners But it's great at least you and me love 'em though <D
fidothehoarder wrote on 2019-09-15 05:40:27:
Well, they are - I've been picking parents pretty meticulously to fit into the Arcane aesthetics! not really, actually, I just was to lazy to think of some better combinations xD Especially for Athame lol

NinaFox wrote on 2019-09-15 17:21:56:
Ah I've just realized they are, whoops xD I'm 100% resistant to bright colors and didn't have a clue that the father and his hatchlings are eyeburners
But it's great at least you and me love 'em though <D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Very quick but pretty important update - finally made these breeding cards and, yes, doubles and triples confirmed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cfrUXQJ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Id5aUn1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YCDrSDz.png[/img]
Very quick but pretty important update - finally made these breeding cards and, yes, doubles and triples confirmed!

cfrUXQJ.png
Id5aUn1.png
YCDrSDz.png

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
@TheDarkestDream Could you add me to the pinglist? This looks like a fun project!
@TheDarkestDream Could you add me to the pinglist? This looks like a fun project!
@TheDarkestDream do you mind if I do this challenge as well? i've been looking for something new and this would be so much fun!!
@TheDarkestDream do you mind if I do this challenge as well? i've been looking for something new and this would be so much fun!!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38