Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Your Daddy is an exalt fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
i'd like to be added to your pinglist :)
i'd like to be added to your pinglist :)
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
I would like to be on the pinglist!
I would like to be on the pinglist!
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
Updated the pinglist, thank ya'll for support! >v<
Updated the pinglist, thank ya'll for support! >v<

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @GrimHiive @Kristan @Foxstarplayful @Avrap @sinuousowl @Raevus @AStarsSupernova @TheClockworkHowl HELLO here we have the two most splendid hatchies huh [img]https://sun9-11.userapi.com/c853516/v853516806/d84d0/j-z8UV8I6_A.jpg[/img] Though they are fully basic and just yep But the nice (not really) thing is that we've already bred every mother dragon once So, yeah, next nest with Lenora will be set on September, 10!
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @GrimHiive @Kristan @Foxstarplayful @Avrap @sinuousowl @Raevus @AStarsSupernova @TheClockworkHowl

HELLO here we have the two most splendid hatchies huh
j-z8UV8I6_A.jpg
Though they are fully basic and just yep
But the nice (not really) thing is that we've already bred every mother dragon once
So, yeah, next nest with Lenora will be set on September, 10!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream
Ooo Could you ping me? This looks cool and fun too watch!
@TheDarkestDream
Ooo Could you ping me? This looks cool and fun too watch!
RYAN.png
@ElectricDomance, added you to the pinglist~
@ElectricDomance, added you to the pinglist~

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Howdy! Can I get pinged?
Howdy! Can I get pinged?
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Oooooooh, what a challenge! May I be added to the pinglist?
Oooooooh, what a challenge! May I be added to the pinglist?
5hXmmlV.gif

this sounds interesting...pinglist please!
this sounds interesting...pinglist please!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@TheDarkestDream

This seems fun. Can you add me to the pinglist?

Also name suggestion:

Gene Genesis Challenge

Genesis: the origin or mode of formation of something.

So basically the challenge would mean that the forming of the genes is a challenge?? It just came to mind on a 10pm brain from two hours of sleep XD
@TheDarkestDream

This seems fun. Can you add me to the pinglist?

Also name suggestion:

Gene Genesis Challenge

Genesis: the origin or mode of formation of something.

So basically the challenge would mean that the forming of the genes is a challenge?? It just came to mind on a 10pm brain from two hours of sleep XD
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38