Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | blossom blues (a gene quest)
[u][/u][center][font=calibri][size=5]hello to whoever's reading & welcome to my first 'official' quest [/size] ever since the gene update, i knew i needed to get my hands on blossom. i had to do it, for [i]him[/i] – [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=36&winggene=32&wings=17&auth=db8751ab5aabf53b49752fc8f34698ac6575c419&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i] my son [/i] unfortunately, it's a swipp gene, so the items needed to make it possible are [b]75 dried lilium petals[/b] (which can be found by grinding in the coliseum in blooming grove, the level 11 venue) and [b]20 pretty pink mums[/b] (which can be found starting level 34 whilst foraging in arcane, ice, fire, & water) [b][size=5]here's the problem[/size][/b]: [i]my coli team?[/i] two level 6 dragons & a third level 1 dragon [i]my foraging level?[/i] 8 [i]my despair?[/i] endless. [s]aLSO I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE OTHER TWO GENES FOR MY DRAGON SO THERE'S THAT FACTOR TO THINK ABOUT TOO[/s] [b][size=6]welcome to my blossom blues.[/size][/b] if you'd like to be pinged for updates to keep up with my [s]tears[/s] progress, let me know! [/center][/font]
hello to whoever's reading & welcome to my first 'official' quest

ever since the gene update, i knew i needed to get my hands on blossom.
i had to do it, for him

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=36&winggene=32&wings=17&auth=db8751ab5aabf53b49752fc8f34698ac6575c419&dummyext=prev.png

my son

unfortunately, it's a swipp gene, so the items needed to make it possible are 75 dried lilium petals (which can be found by grinding in the coliseum in blooming grove, the level 11 venue) and 20 pretty pink mums (which can be found starting level 34 whilst foraging in arcane, ice, fire, & water)

here's the problem:
my coli team? two level 6 dragons & a third level 1 dragon
my foraging level? 8
my despair? endless.
aLSO I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE OTHER TWO GENES FOR MY DRAGON SO THERE'S THAT FACTOR TO THINK ABOUT TOO

welcome to my blossom blues.
if you'd like to be pinged for updates to keep up with my tears progress, let me know!

DGvY4qO.gif
probably offline or lurking
lou they, them fr+10
lover of plant-based food, pesto & pGreen Dragons
rules

• any and all egg drops must be vaulted for mass-hatch collection.
  • any and all acquisitions of petals or mums must also be vaulted, for security reasons (i've been known to hoardsell on occasion) & also recorded in this thread
  • at least 50% of all gathering turns must be put towards foraging until level 34 is reached. from then on, 90%.
  • at least one good coli session a day must be achieved, with any and all notable drops recorded in this thread, just 'cause

rules

• any and all egg drops must be vaulted for mass-hatch collection.
  • any and all acquisitions of petals or mums must also be vaulted, for security reasons (i've been known to hoardsell on occasion) & also recorded in this thread
  • at least 50% of all gathering turns must be put towards foraging until level 34 is reached. from then on, 90%.
  • at least one good coli session a day must be achieved, with any and all notable drops recorded in this thread, just 'cause

DGvY4qO.gif
lou they, them fr+10
[center][font=calibri][size=7][b]progress[/b][/size] [columns][item=Dried Lilium Petals][nextcol][u]Current Amount[/u]: 7/75 Current Coli Status: grinding [/columns] [columns][item=Pretty Pink Mums][nextcol][u]Current Amount[/u] 0/20 Current Foraging Level: 8[/columns] [font=calibri] [size=7][b]notable coli drops[/b][/size] [item=treasured planter][item=blooming woodbrace] [item=aspen gall dryad] [item= moonlight fungi] [item=ruffletail tadhop] [/center][/font]
progress
Dried Lilium Petals Current Amount: 7/75
Current Coli Status: grinding
Pretty Pink Mums Current Amount 0/20
Current Foraging Level: 8

notable coli drops

Treasured Planter Blooming Woodbrace Aspen Gall Dryad Moonlight Fungi Ruffletail Tadhop

DGvY4qO.gif
lou they, them fr+10
progress update: about to start grinding in coli with my team!
as of this moment, i have two level 11 dragons and one level 10 in my team.
progress update: about to start grinding in coli with my team!
as of this moment, i have two level 11 dragons and one level 10 in my team.
DGvY4qO.gif
lou they, them fr+10
[center][font=calibri] [size=5][b]end of day one[/b][/size] Dried Lilium Petals: 7/75 Pretty Pink Mums: 0/20 Notable Coli Drops: [item=treasured planter]x4 [item=blooming woodbrace] [item=aspen gall dryad] [/center] [/font]

end of day one

Dried Lilium Petals: 7/75
Pretty Pink Mums: 0/20

Notable Coli Drops:

Treasured Planter x4 Blooming Woodbrace Aspen Gall Dryad

DGvY4qO.gif
lou they, them fr+10
[center][font=calibri] [size=5][b]end of day two[/b][/size] Dried Lilium Petals: 15/75 Pretty Pink Mums: 0/20 Notable Coli Drops: [item= moonlight fungi] [item=ruffletail tadhop] [/center] [/font]

end of day two

Dried Lilium Petals: 15/75
Pretty Pink Mums: 0/20

Notable Coli Drops:

Moonlight Fungi Ruffletail Tadhop

DGvY4qO.gif
lou they, them fr+10