Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] For Your Spies Only - Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
@Alfamangle @MessengerDragon @Juri01 @Hikaye @Lhumyaki @Okapi
@moissi @gaymiens @Espoir @mintea00 @LordMaroo @Runi @HedwigHufflepuff
@SilverQuark @RockyLemons

Hello everyone :)

Just a quick reminder that the actual contest starts tomorrow and will last one week.

A word about my posting times:

I'm on vacation so my goal is to post between 10 am and 1 pm FR time every day. No matter when I actually post, you will always have 24 hours from the time of my post to submit your entry.

I'm looking forward to reading all of your entries! Hope everyone has a great week. :)
@moissi @gaymiens @Espoir @mintea00 @LordMaroo @Runi @HedwigHufflepuff

Hello everyone :)

Just a quick reminder that the actual contest starts tomorrow and will last one week.

A word about my posting times:

I'm on vacation so my goal is to post between 10 am and 1 pm FR time every day. No matter when I actually post, you will always have 24 hours from the time of my post to submit your entry.

I'm looking forward to reading all of your entries! Hope everyone has a great week. :)
30oPYgq.png
Thanks for the ping! I'm ready!
Thanks for the ping! I'm ready!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
...Do I have any chance whatsoever of participating? If so, please put me up! If not then... oh well, put me in the pinglist anyway please.
...Do I have any chance whatsoever of participating? If so, please put me up! If not then... oh well, put me in the pinglist anyway please.
Got it thank you!
Got it thank you!
GyTxqUF.png
@SkyDagger
ok so
I really was interested in this, but now I'm thinking
I'm kinda busy over the week, and I'm not sure if I can get a full entry out every day.
And normally this would be ok, except there's a lot of people who really want to participate that can't because well, participant limit.
So, I think I'll cede my spot to someone who can do the contest justice. Uh, sorry for super-duper late notice? But well, something came up and I'm busier than I thought. Sorry, the contest is a really cool lore concept though, I might end up using it in lore eventually.
@SkyDagger
ok so
I really was interested in this, but now I'm thinking
I'm kinda busy over the week, and I'm not sure if I can get a full entry out every day.
And normally this would be ok, except there's a lot of people who really want to participate that can't because well, participant limit.
So, I think I'll cede my spot to someone who can do the contest justice. Uh, sorry for super-duper late notice? But well, something came up and I'm busier than I thought. Sorry, the contest is a really cool lore concept though, I might end up using it in lore eventually.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff No problem, RL happens. Thank you for letting me know. [emoji=star size=1] @dividedAnimus FYI you have been added to the players! Please let me know asap if you are unable to participate this week.
@HedwigHufflepuff

No problem, RL happens. Thank you for letting me know.

@dividedAnimus

FYI you have been added to the players! Please let me know asap if you are unable to participate this week.

30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger oh cool, thanks for letting me know!
@SkyDagger oh cool, thanks for letting me know!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@Alfamangle @MessengerDragon @Juri01 @Hikaye @Lhumyaki @Okapi @moissi @gaymiens @Espoir @mintea00 @LordMaroo @Runi @dividedAnimus @SilverQuark @RockyLemons Huzzah! Here's your first scenario. The dragons I'll be posting with the scenarios will be the first random scry I do each day. It's up to you if you want to use that dragon or not in your story. [b]You have until Monday, July 29, 2019 10:07:45 FR time to submit your entry.[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=20&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=90&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=12fe261326fd21faa1b4ece3da3e894b54bbaf13&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The agent enters a nondescript lair in the center of the city. "Prompt as usual" said the unassuming figure behind the desk. "Have you seen this before?" The figure pushes an advertisement torn from a news parchment. It reads, "WANTED: Interns looking for adventure and scientific achievement. No experience needed. Training will be provided. Free room and board for a 6 month apprenticeship. Job placement guaranteed!" In smaller print, is an address for a local hiring agency that represents several laboratories that operate in Lightning territory. The agent nods. The figure looks sharply at the agent, "Your mission is to discover why those who answer this ad are never heard from again. We believe this ad is part of a larger event occurring in the Shifting Expanse and we want you to find out what is actually happening out there." [b]Your Mission[/b] Write a short biography about the agent. This agent does not have to be used as the main character for any future stories in this writing event. In fact, don't worry about creating a cohesive week-long story from each day's writing prompt.
@moissi @gaymiens @Espoir @mintea00 @LordMaroo @Runi @dividedAnimus

Huzzah! Here's your first scenario. The dragons I'll be posting with the scenarios will be the first random scry I do each day. It's up to you if you want to use that dragon or not in your story.

You have until Monday, July 29, 2019 10:07:45 FR time to submit your entry.

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=20&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=90&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=12fe261326fd21faa1b4ece3da3e894b54bbaf13&dummyext=prev.png

The agent enters a nondescript lair in the center of the city. "Prompt as usual" said the unassuming figure behind the desk. "Have you seen this before?"

The figure pushes an advertisement torn from a news parchment. It reads, "WANTED: Interns looking for adventure and scientific achievement. No experience needed. Training will be provided. Free room and board for a 6 month apprenticeship. Job placement guaranteed!"

In smaller print, is an address for a local hiring agency that represents several laboratories that operate in Lightning territory.

The agent nods.

The figure looks sharply at the agent, "Your mission is to discover why those who answer this ad are never heard from again. We believe this ad is part of a larger event occurring in the Shifting Expanse and we want you to find out what is actually happening out there."

Your Mission

Write a short biography about the agent. This agent does not have to be used as the main character for any future stories in this writing event. In fact, don't worry about creating a cohesive week-long story from each day's writing prompt.

30oPYgq.png
@skydagger awesome the first day has started! May I ask a question?
@skydagger awesome the first day has started! May I ask a question?
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo yep
@LordMaroo yep
30oPYgq.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27