Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | World Tour: Primal Edition!
[center][size=6][color=teal]WORLD TOUR PRIMAL EDITION[/color][/size] [emoji=special eyes size=1] Inspired by @Rhodochrom 's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2649669]Around the World in 11 Primals[/url], I too have taken up the primal eye challenge! Follow along with me as I hope for RNG to be in my favour! [emoji=fae laughing size=1] Any notable eye hatches will be logged here ~ as well as of course any primals hatched. I only managed to hatch one primal during my six months in Shadow, less than 3 weeks before I'm due to leave and move [s]back[/s] to Water- she's noted below to begin the quest! [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]I cannot move flights until I hatch a primal (no matter how long it takes) [*]I will not be keeping any dragons; they'll all be sent to public buys for dominance or exalted myself. [*]I'll be logging how many gems I save up for my next flight change, as well [*]The goal is to [b]hatch a nest every day[/b] once the project is functional until I achieve a primal eye [*]To prove that I have personally visited each flight, and not just hired a nest, I will be breeding my custom progen with his mate upon arrival in the flight. I breed my random progen for fodder, she'll also be put on a nest during my first week in a new flight. [*]I am subbed, but if you ping, it happens [/LIST]
WORLD TOUR
PRIMAL EDITION

Inspired by @Rhodochrom 's Around the World in 11 Primals, I too have taken up the primal eye challenge! Follow along with me as I hope for RNG to be in my favour!

Any notable eye hatches will be logged here ~ as well as of course any primals hatched. I only managed to hatch one primal during my six months in Shadow, less than 3 weeks before I'm due to leave and move back to Water- she's noted below to begin the quest!

Rules:
  • I cannot move flights until I hatch a primal (no matter how long it takes)
  • I will not be keeping any dragons; they'll all be sent to public buys for dominance or exalted myself.
  • I'll be logging how many gems I save up for my next flight change, as well
  • The goal is to hatch a nest every day once the project is functional until I achieve a primal eye
  • To prove that I have personally visited each flight, and not just hired a nest, I will be breeding my custom progen with his mate upon arrival in the flight. I breed my random progen for fodder, she'll also be put on a nest during my first week in a new flight.
  • I am subbed, but if you ping, it happens
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
PROGRESS

ZNhRsiG.png
300/1500g saved
projected move date:

coH7AEL.png
PROGRESS

ZNhRsiG.png
300/1500g saved
projected move date:

coH7AEL.png

The Melting Pot
[center][size=5]NOTABLE HATCHES[/size] [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53145921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/531460/53145921.png[/img] [/url]
NOTABLE HATCHES

53145921.png

The Melting Pot
PINGLISTS

Special Eyes
@Rhodochrom @Lunensis

Primal hatched!
@Rhodochrom

Flight change
@Rhodochrom

Specifics:
Blue Macaroons
@Lunensis

Gilded Forge
@Lunensis
PINGLISTS

Special Eyes
@Rhodochrom @Lunensis

Primal hatched!
@Rhodochrom

Flight change
@Rhodochrom

Specifics:
Blue Macaroons
@Lunensis

Gilded Forge
@Lunensis

The Melting Pot
extra
extra

The Melting Pot
Aw, this is awesome! Best of luck, [s]and may the better traveler win[/s]! [emoji=tundra tongue size=2] Add me to all your pinglists!
Aw, this is awesome! Best of luck, and may the better traveler win!

Add me to all your pinglists!
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
@Rhodochrom lol you're on! [emoji=fae star size=1]
@Rhodochrom lol you're on!

The Melting Pot
*hisses*
9 more daysssss until I move and start slamming dragons down on nestssss...

Come cheer me on!
*hisses*
9 more daysssss until I move and start slamming dragons down on nestssss...

Come cheer me on!

The Melting Pot
9cjDdGL.png

It's official! I've moved to water and acquired 8 pairs of plentiful breeds! I'm hoping to grab a few more rtb pairs in the next day or two, to finish up everyone ill need to hatch a nest a day! Hype! The first pair is on a nest!

Flight change
@Rhodochrom
9cjDdGL.png

It's official! I've moved to water and acquired 8 pairs of plentiful breeds! I'm hoping to grab a few more rtb pairs in the next day or two, to finish up everyone ill need to hatch a nest a day! Hype! The first pair is on a nest!

Flight change
@Rhodochrom

The Melting Pot
Woot! Good luck!
Woot! Good luck!
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png