Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] The Root of Joy
[center][b]Dragon of the Month:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27744494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277445/27744494_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Important Spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST] [*] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/183ulRFYIkDRtvO-0cQznpZ0SiVM39toCeVYgwEC9fzo/edit?usp=sharing]Vault Tracker[/url]: see how much is in my vault and is available for each area [*] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OTi_gkP97WTvaw9tB1lK1hcpELmv-x8ucSZNX9rNgqE/edit?usp=sharing]Changelog[/url]: view all the gene changes and milestones here [*] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GePMcTZx9ufO4CBVEVsgfA2WGMAHQ9ILRoSX8S2AltM/edit?usp=sharing]Den Expansion Items[/url]: shows what items I have, need, and have an excess of [/LIST] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*] I cannot acquire any new dragons with the intention of them becoming permanent. Temporary additions such as fodder, nesting rentals, dragons being flipped, etc are allowed so long as they have plans to leave my lair and make me a profit. [*] I will not spend money unless a specific drop requires it. The whole purpose is to save to make things a reality. [*] Food will only be acquired through gathering, the Coliseum, and gifts from other players. I am not allowed to purchase food. [*] The vault will be used to save treasure and gems. [*] My goal is to have no money "on hand". I will only deposit whole numbers into the vault. [*] The only dragons I can breed include: my project pairs, my fodder breeding pairs, and incoming pairs to rent my nests. [/LIST] [b]DOM Week?[/b] [LIST] [*] Take a break. We hardly ever get these. [*] Make sure your wishlist is current. [*] Update the DOM sheet. [*] Run the DOM shop. [*] All tips get put into the vault. [*] Hopefully after months I have enough to buy some lair slots at DOM discount. [/LIST] [b]Drops of Fate:[/b] [LIST] [*] Food [indent] [LIST] [*] Update the den expansion sheet. [*] Meat: Open a den slot using items. Don't have something? Get it. [*] Seafood: Oprn a den slot using 50 gems. Don't have enough? Earn them. [*] Plants: Calculate 10% of my lair goal and try to earn that much. [*] Insects: Purchase a den tab or lair tab. Have enough? Earn the money for the tab but then save it for a slot. [/LIST] [/indent] [*] Material [indent] [LIST] [*]Work on a section of my Dragon of the Month's bio. Can be a rough draft. Can be a story. Can be a completed version. Could be an edited version of the rough draft. Just sit down, put some pen to paper or fingers on the keyword and write. Just take a small step forward. Lots of baby steps are good. I cannot purchase lore writing services. [/LIST] [/indent] [*] Trinket [indent] [LIST] [*] Project time! Use today to work on a project. Some projects include, but aren't limited to: updating DOM sheet, updating Den sheet, greyscaling items, wish list in every dragon's bio, outfits/gene ideas for all the dragons, updating the wishlist, updating clan profile. [/LIST] [/indent] [*] Apparel [indent] [LIST] [*] Spending time! This section includes Genes, Apparel, Skin/Accent, and Art. The current status of the Dragon of the Month will determine what happens. Purchase as many items as you can from what the tracker says. [*] Don't have enough for anything? Use today to earn some percentage of what's in the vault. [/LIST] [/indent] [*] Familiar [indent] [LIST] [*] Record my starting "on hand" amount. Use the day to offer one of the following services: Liquidating, Den Items, Fodder Leveling, Grinding, Moodboards, Outfit Making, or Coding Help. The goal is to make some money. [/LIST] [/indent] [*] Battle Item [indent] [LIST] [*] If I have 175kt stored in the vault, send my Dragon of the Month off to be leveled. If I don't have enough, use today to grind for and collect money to put in the vault. Hoard sell all unnecessary items. [/LIST] [/indent] [/LIST]
Dragon of the Month:

27744494_350.png

Important Spreadsheets:
  • Vault Tracker: see how much is in my vault and is available for each area
  • Changelog: view all the gene changes and milestones here
  • Den Expansion Items: shows what items I have, need, and have an excess of

Rules:
  • I cannot acquire any new dragons with the intention of them becoming permanent. Temporary additions such as fodder, nesting rentals, dragons being flipped, etc are allowed so long as they have plans to leave my lair and make me a profit.
  • I will not spend money unless a specific drop requires it. The whole purpose is to save to make things a reality.
  • Food will only be acquired through gathering, the Coliseum, and gifts from other players. I am not allowed to purchase food.
  • The vault will be used to save treasure and gems.
  • My goal is to have no money "on hand". I will only deposit whole numbers into the vault.
  • The only dragons I can breed include: my project pairs, my fodder breeding pairs, and incoming pairs to rent my nests.

DOM Week?
  • Take a break. We hardly ever get these.
  • Make sure your wishlist is current.
  • Update the DOM sheet.
  • Run the DOM shop.
  • All tips get put into the vault.
  • Hopefully after months I have enough to buy some lair slots at DOM discount.

Drops of Fate:
  • Food
    • Update the den expansion sheet.
    • Meat: Open a den slot using items. Don't have something? Get it.
    • Seafood: Oprn a den slot using 50 gems. Don't have enough? Earn them.
    • Plants: Calculate 10% of my lair goal and try to earn that much.
    • Insects: Purchase a den tab or lair tab. Have enough? Earn the money for the tab but then save it for a slot.
  • Material
    • Work on a section of my Dragon of the Month's bio. Can be a rough draft. Can be a story. Can be a completed version. Could be an edited version of the rough draft. Just sit down, put some pen to paper or fingers on the keyword and write. Just take a small step forward. Lots of baby steps are good. I cannot purchase lore writing services.
  • Trinket
    • Project time! Use today to work on a project. Some projects include, but aren't limited to: updating DOM sheet, updating Den sheet, greyscaling items, wish list in every dragon's bio, outfits/gene ideas for all the dragons, updating the wishlist, updating clan profile.
  • Apparel
    • Spending time! This section includes Genes, Apparel, Skin/Accent, and Art. The current status of the Dragon of the Month will determine what happens. Purchase as many items as you can from what the tracker says.
    • Don't have enough for anything? Use today to earn some percentage of what's in the vault.
  • Familiar
    • Record my starting "on hand" amount. Use the day to offer one of the following services: Liquidating, Den Items, Fodder Leveling, Grinding, Moodboards, Outfit Making, or Coding Help. The goal is to make some money.
  • Battle Item
    • If I have 175kt stored in the vault, send my Dragon of the Month off to be leveled. If I don't have enough, use today to grind for and collect money to put in the vault. Hoard sell all unnecessary items.
8d7o509.png
My Goals:
  • Have a den tab labeled "Council". This will showcase my progens, the heir, the head of the council, and the flight ambassadors. All dragons should be LV 25 before entering the den. All dragons will have a bio and outfit. These dragons are at the top of society. They manage the clan and manage their relationship with other clans and flights.
  • Have a den tab labeled "High Elites". This will hold my 'fancier' dragons. Ideally, all dragons will be LV 25 but they don't have to be. Will have a bio and outfit. This class of dragons is the one that keeps the economy moving through supply and demand.
  • Have a den tab labeled "Mercenaries". All assassins, etc will be held here. Poor misunderstood souls. :P
  • Have a den tab labeled "G1 Gallery". For all my G1 projects.
My Goals:
  • Have a den tab labeled "Council". This will showcase my progens, the heir, the head of the council, and the flight ambassadors. All dragons should be LV 25 before entering the den. All dragons will have a bio and outfit. These dragons are at the top of society. They manage the clan and manage their relationship with other clans and flights.
  • Have a den tab labeled "High Elites". This will hold my 'fancier' dragons. Ideally, all dragons will be LV 25 but they don't have to be. Will have a bio and outfit. This class of dragons is the one that keeps the economy moving through supply and demand.
  • Have a den tab labeled "Mercenaries". All assassins, etc will be held here. Poor misunderstood souls. :P
  • Have a den tab labeled "G1 Gallery". For all my G1 projects.
8d7o509.png
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019

Drop of Fate: Dwarf Truffle Spores (Material)

Starting Treasure: 460,468

Goal: Today I plan to recover from DOM. I spent some money so I'm gonna try to recover that today. I'm planning to put Raiza through a personality test and give her bio a rough outline. Might not do anything major but we'll see. She does have a few pieces of art already so I need to check to see if I need to frame them. Might also set up her gallery if I have time.

Progress: My rule is to deposit all currency tips from DOM into the vault. I made 541,323 and 225g in tips. I've already deposited the gems. I need to make 80,855 to have the full treasure amount to deposit in the vault. After that, the goal is to try and earn more treasure to have some on hand lols.

Vaulted all the Baldwin/Swipp/Den items I had on hand and hoard sold everything else. Made 76,533 just from that! Listed some duplicate fams I have on the AH for 3g a piece to try and earn some gems as well. Might play some Glimmer and Gloom to earn some more treasure.

Just played some Higher or Lower and did a few games of Glimmer and Gloom. Up to 89,033 now which means I've made enough to vault 80,855. Will continue to try and earn some treasure to build back up my on hand stash.

The only thing I managed to do bio wise was take the personality test for Raiza.... she's an INTJ-T (Architect).
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019

Drop of Fate: Dwarf Truffle Spores (Material)

Starting Treasure: 460,468

Goal: Today I plan to recover from DOM. I spent some money so I'm gonna try to recover that today. I'm planning to put Raiza through a personality test and give her bio a rough outline. Might not do anything major but we'll see. She does have a few pieces of art already so I need to check to see if I need to frame them. Might also set up her gallery if I have time.

Progress: My rule is to deposit all currency tips from DOM into the vault. I made 541,323 and 225g in tips. I've already deposited the gems. I need to make 80,855 to have the full treasure amount to deposit in the vault. After that, the goal is to try and earn more treasure to have some on hand lols.

Vaulted all the Baldwin/Swipp/Den items I had on hand and hoard sold everything else. Made 76,533 just from that! Listed some duplicate fams I have on the AH for 3g a piece to try and earn some gems as well. Might play some Glimmer and Gloom to earn some more treasure.

Just played some Higher or Lower and did a few games of Glimmer and Gloom. Up to 89,033 now which means I've made enough to vault 80,855. Will continue to try and earn some treasure to build back up my on hand stash.

The only thing I managed to do bio wise was take the personality test for Raiza.... she's an INTJ-T (Architect).
8d7o509.png
Date: Monday, July 8, 2019

Drop: Sharpened Serthis Spear (Trinket)

Goal: Project time! I plan to update my wishlist to include my council of dragons. All their wishes will go on my main wishlist and will also get put individually in their bios. With the release of the new star silks, I need to update the DOM sheet and my greyscale items sheet. Depending on how long this will take may I may also have time to update my Den spreadsheet.

Progress: I have two exams this morning/early afternoon so I won't be able to focus on this until later today. I changed my project to make a vault spreadsheet. This thing will help me track how much money I've dedicated to each area I want to grow. There's also a neat section where I can enter in how much I'm depositing into the vault and it'll calculate a percentage of that to go into certain areas. Cash envelopes, but without the envelopes lol. My goal is to now keep no money on hand and to deposit whole numbers into the vault.
Date: Monday, July 8, 2019

Drop: Sharpened Serthis Spear (Trinket)

Goal: Project time! I plan to update my wishlist to include my council of dragons. All their wishes will go on my main wishlist and will also get put individually in their bios. With the release of the new star silks, I need to update the DOM sheet and my greyscale items sheet. Depending on how long this will take may I may also have time to update my Den spreadsheet.

Progress: I have two exams this morning/early afternoon so I won't be able to focus on this until later today. I changed my project to make a vault spreadsheet. This thing will help me track how much money I've dedicated to each area I want to grow. There's also a neat section where I can enter in how much I'm depositing into the vault and it'll calculate a percentage of that to go into certain areas. Cash envelopes, but without the envelopes lol. My goal is to now keep no money on hand and to deposit whole numbers into the vault.
8d7o509.png
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Drop: Blood Acorn (Plant)

Goal: My current lair goal is 926,250 treasure. I want to make at least 10% of that today. The goal is to earn 92,625 treasure to be deposited into my lair funds.
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Drop: Blood Acorn (Plant)

Goal: My current lair goal is 926,250 treasure. I want to make at least 10% of that today. The goal is to earn 92,625 treasure to be deposited into my lair funds.
8d7o509.png
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Drop: Clover (Plant)

Goal:*finishing yesterday's goal first*
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Drop: Clover (Plant)

Goal:*finishing yesterday's goal first*
8d7o509.png