Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Gilded Crown Quest!
1 2 3
[center][size=7]Gilded Crown Quest[/size][/center] You see this man? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51447970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514480/51447970_350.png[/img] [/url] He collects riches. He needs the finest items in all of Sornieth, and will not stop until he has everything he could ever want and need. [b]What's more fine and coveted than a kickstarter item!?![/b] So, I'm going to get a Gilded Crown for him- both for his lore and because why not?
Gilded Crown Quest
You see this man?

51447970_350.png

He collects riches. He needs the finest items in all of Sornieth, and will not stop until he has everything he could ever want and need.
What's more fine and coveted than a kickstarter item!?!
So, I'm going to get a Gilded Crown for him- both for his lore and because why not?
[center][size=7]Gems Saved[/size][/center] The goal I'm going for is 150,000 gems. ---------- [emoji=gem size=1] Saved: 1150 ----------- [center][size=7]Swap Shop[/size][/center] Amount of Treasure Available to Swap: [b]0[/b] Treasure to Gem Ratio: 1000[emoji=treasure size=1] to 1[emoji=gem size=1] ---------
Gems Saved
The goal I'm going for is 150,000 gems.
Saved: 1150
Swap Shop
Amount of Treasure Available to Swap: 0
Treasure to Gem Ratio: 1000 to 1
Updates

6/29/19: Just started! Only have 48 gems; got a long way to go, but if I can save for a Stained for my progen successfully, I can do this! Let's go!
7/1/19: Bought the lair expansion, so now my trading shop is open! Have 100+ gems now.
9/29/19: After a lot of ignoring this, I'm back. Got a bunch of stuff on the AH, including a recently dropped Python.
9/30/19: Python as well as a bunch of apparel sold, up to 246! It's in jeopardy due to Naive Eyes though..... must resist....
10/4/19: Got stuff to sell, bumping me up to 410! Also trained up that G1!
Updates

6/29/19: Just started! Only have 48 gems; got a long way to go, but if I can save for a Stained for my progen successfully, I can do this! Let's go!
7/1/19: Bought the lair expansion, so now my trading shop is open! Have 100+ gems now.
9/29/19: After a lot of ignoring this, I'm back. Got a bunch of stuff on the AH, including a recently dropped Python.
9/30/19: Python as well as a bunch of apparel sold, up to 246! It's in jeopardy due to Naive Eyes though..... must resist....
10/4/19: Got stuff to sell, bumping me up to 410! Also trained up that G1!
Pinglist

All Updates: Dachshund59 AStarsSupernova TalonShrubfire l0ser Ilyriss
25% Of Goal:
50% Of Goal:
75% Of Goal:
Finished:
Pinglist

All Updates: Dachshund59 AStarsSupernova TalonShrubfire l0ser Ilyriss
25% Of Goal:
50% Of Goal:
75% Of Goal:
Finished:
Now that my swapping area is open, I'll be adding about half my treasure earnings there each time I get treasure! It won't be too much treasure today- just maxed out Fairgrounds for the expansion- but eventually it'll fill up.
Now that my swapping area is open, I'll be adding about half my treasure earnings there each time I get treasure! It won't be too much treasure today- just maxed out Fairgrounds for the expansion- but eventually it'll fill up.
I'd like to be added to the pinglist - for all updates! owo
I'd like to be added to the pinglist - for all updates! owo
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
can i be added to the "all updates" pinglist please? thanks!!
can i be added to the "all updates" pinglist please? thanks!!
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
This is ambitious! Please put me on the pinglist too :3
This is ambitious! Please put me on the pinglist too :3
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@Dachshund59 @AStarsSupernova @TalonShrubfire
.....I forgot to subscribe to my own thread.

Yep, I'll add y'all now-

Yep, I'll add y'all now-

Yep, I'll add y'all now-

Yep, I'll add y'all now-
1 2 3