Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Long Drop Coli Challenge [6/21 Start]
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573][img]http://i.imgur.com/AJOkDLK.png[/img][/url] Click the above banner to link to the original challenge, complete with rules and badges and fun things![/center] ---------- I'm starting my own Long Drop Coli Challenge! Looking forward to switching up my venues and hoping for some new, exciting drops! I will be keeping track of everything on this page, from what I need to collect to notable drops. [b]I will be selling items from this adventure![/b] [s]Either here, or hoardselling [/s]I won't list everything I find, but if you have something you would like to collect, let me know! I am more than happy to give you a ping if I get some to drop ---------- [quote=Current Venue] [center] [b]Training Fields[/b] Collecting: [item=jagged beak] 59/99 Notable Drops: [item=ceanothus brawler]x2 [item=leaf bolt] [item=chipskink] [item=luna mith]x2 [item=clobber] [item=frosted pocketmouse] [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=silky webwing]x2 [item=nebula starsilk sleeves] [item=green lace headpiece] [item=ruby webwing]x2 [item=haste] [item=sweetpuff] [item=boulder bolt] [item=meditate] [item=emerald webwing] [item=dented iron gauntlet] [item=rally] [item=pathfinder's gloves] And so many might stone/acuity fragments and health potions, ugh. [/center] [/quote]
AJOkDLK.png

Click the above banner to link to the original challenge, complete with rules and badges and fun things!

I'm starting my own Long Drop Coli Challenge! Looking forward to switching up my venues and hoping for some new, exciting drops! I will be keeping track of everything on this page, from what I need to collect to notable drops.

I will be selling items from this adventure! Either here, or hoardselling I won't list everything I find, but if you have something you would like to collect, let me know! I am more than happy to give you a ping if I get some to drop

Current Venue wrote:
Training Fields

Collecting:
Jagged Beak
59/99

Notable Drops:
Ceanothus Brawler x2 Leaf Bolt Chipskink Luna Mith x2 Clobber Frosted Pocketmouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Silky Webwing x2 Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Green Lace Headpiece Ruby Webwing x2 Haste Sweetpuff Boulder Bolt Meditate Emerald Webwing Rally Pathfinder's Gloves

And so many might stone/acuity fragments and health potions, ugh.
Pinglists:
Pinglists:
One last reserve
One last reserve