Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Journey Home
1 2
[center][item=cumulus mane] [font=bradley hand][size=6]Day 7[/size][/font][/center] "I think I see a forest up ahead!" Marigold exclaimed, much to Rhuned's delight. He climbed up higher to the branch Marigold was at and squinted his eyes ahead. Sure enough, it seemed that they might reach the forest the very next day! "Great! Hopefully we're one step closer to our clan," Rhuned replied, his heart aching a little from being home-sick. Marigold nodded eagerly. [center]***[/center] After much effort, Selena finally picked out the best bush for hiding overnight in. She stuck her head into the bush to check if it was empty. Well, nope! Cocking her head, she looked curiously at the item. A red cape? Yes, more specifically a crimson rogue cape. She snuggled herself under the cape happily. [i]Ooh, comfy![/i]
Cumulus Mane
Day 7

"I think I see a forest up ahead!" Marigold exclaimed, much to Rhuned's delight. He climbed up higher to the branch Marigold was at and squinted his eyes ahead. Sure enough, it seemed that they might reach the forest the very next day!

"Great! Hopefully we're one step closer to our clan," Rhuned replied, his heart aching a little from being home-sick. Marigold nodded eagerly.

After much effort, Selena finally picked out the best bush for hiding overnight in. She stuck her head into the bush to check if it was empty. Well, nope! Cocking her head, she looked curiously at the item.

A red cape? Yes, more specifically a crimson rogue cape. She snuggled herself under the cape happily. Ooh, comfy!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
[center][item=crowntail surgling] [font=bradley hand][size=6]Day 8[/size][/font][/center] The dragons were beyond thrilled to arrive at the forest, alas, just before sunset. The fields have been conquered! They expected the forest to be a more dangerous land, nevertheless, they all slept peacefully that night.
Crowntail Surgling
Day 8

The dragons were beyond thrilled to arrive at the forest, alas, just before sunset. The fields have been conquered! They expected the forest to be a more dangerous land, nevertheless, they all slept peacefully that night.
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

[center][item=ashfall prickler] [font=bradley hand][size=6]Day 9[/size][/font][/center] Over the past few days, Selena grew and grew, larger and more muscular. In fact, today she turned into an adult! She was beyond the moon that she could finally join the Pinkerlocke army and fight against approaching beasts. Well, not that she was not doing so before. [size=1]Note: Marigold died today, but for the story's sake he's still alive. But he'll be sent out of my clan today.[/size] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=122&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=87&auth=f9250c81b12b4591db1246452e666647a318c767&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Ashfall Prickler
Day 9

Over the past few days, Selena grew and grew, larger and more muscular. In fact, today she turned into an adult! She was beyond the moon that she could finally join the Pinkerlocke army and fight against approaching beasts. Well, not that she was not doing so before.

Note: Marigold died today, but for the story's sake he's still alive. But he'll be sent out of my clan today.
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=122&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=87&auth=f9250c81b12b4591db1246452e666647a318c767&dummyext=prev.png
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

[center][item=cinder creeper] [font=bradley hand][size=6]Day 10[/size][/font][/center] Throughout the day Marigold's thoughts whirled around his clan. [i]How are they doing now? Are they in danger? How did they even get blown away? And why is their location marked outside the map?? Could this map really be trusted? How would the clan know where they were if their location was totally unknown? After all, who would be so dumb to trust a raven...[/i] [size=1]Note: Selena died today, but for the story's sake she's still alive. But she'll be sent out of my clan today.[/size]
Cinder Creeper
Day 10

Throughout the day Marigold's thoughts whirled around his clan. How are they doing now? Are they in danger?

How did they even get blown away? And why is their location marked outside the map??

Could this map really be trusted? How would the clan know where they were if their location was totally unknown? After all, who would be so dumb to trust a raven...

Note: Selena died today, but for the story's sake she's still alive. But she'll be sent out of my clan today.
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

[center][item=eel larvae] [font=bradley hand][size=6]Day 11[/size][/font][/center] Days passed and the Pinkerlocke army were still on their journey. Marigold grew more and more uneasy and doubtful. Once night fell, he took out the map and inspected it once again. [i]Hmm, the handwriting does look familiar...[/i] "Hey Marigold, I think we've been thinking the same thing. Could you read out the letter again? Maybe we're missing something?" Rhuned asked. But Marigold simply put the letter aside. "Tomorrow, before we set off. My eyes are tired from squinting at the tiny words," he replied, lying down to sleep.
Eel Larvae
Day 11

Days passed and the Pinkerlocke army were still on their journey. Marigold grew more and more uneasy and doubtful. Once night fell, he took out the map and inspected it once again. Hmm, the handwriting does look familiar...

"Hey Marigold, I think we've been thinking the same thing. Could you read out the letter again? Maybe we're missing something?" Rhuned asked.

But Marigold simply put the letter aside. "Tomorrow, before we set off. My eyes are tired from squinting at the tiny words," he replied, lying down to sleep.
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

[center][item=hopping mouse] [font=bradley hand][size=6]Day 12[/size][/font][/center] [size=7]battles in progress 0/40[/size] [i]Dear Rhuned and Marigold, Hope you are doing well. Do not fear our safety, for we are fine. Our balloon is broken, but we are currently rebuilding it. We will return to the twisting crescendo with you after your arrival, if you will take on the challenge of searching for us. At prayer time tonight, whisper your decision. The wind will carry your response to us. It is perfectly fine if you wish not to risk your life and to join another clan. We wish you a prosperous and joyful life if so. Attached is a map with a marked location. The location is where we think we are; nevertheless it should be accurate as we have checked our calculations numerous times. We pray to Windsinger for your safety on your arduous journey. Hope to see you soon. Your Clan Leader, Bumble On behalf of the rest of the clan[/i]
Hopping Mouse
Day 12

battles in progress 0/40

Dear Rhuned and Marigold,

Hope you are doing well. Do not fear our safety, for we are fine. Our balloon is broken, but we are currently rebuilding it. We will return to the twisting crescendo with you after your arrival, if you will take on the challenge of searching for us.

At prayer time tonight, whisper your decision. The wind will carry your response to us. It is perfectly fine if you wish not to risk your life and to join another clan. We wish you a prosperous and joyful life if so.

Attached is a map with a marked location. The location is where we think we are; nevertheless it should be accurate as we have checked our calculations numerous times.

We pray to Windsinger for your safety on your arduous journey. Hope to see you soon.

Your Clan Leader,
Bumble
On behalf of the rest of the clan
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

1 2