Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ19] Narcissus's Echoes (Dressing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@momsterwerewolf yep, that will work [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2]
@momsterwerewolf yep, that will work
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
i'd like to change my submission!

Username: Levona
Outfit name: Forest Nymph
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 837618
i'd like to change my submission!

Username: Levona
Outfit name: Forest Nymph
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 837618
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona Done :)
@Levona Done :)
My Lair Lives in Hibden
[b]Username:[/b] divitineo [b]Outfit name:[/b] Medusa [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=832036] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b]832036 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] Don't look her eyesssssss [emoji=sunglasses size=1] [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [emoji=cobra size=1] Medusa is one of the monster figures known as Gorgons. Therefore, this outfit has additionally wings and claws :P
Username: divitineo
Outfit name: Medusa
Dressing Room Widget:
Medusa

Dressing Room Outfit #:832036
Lore/Thoughts (optional): Don't look her eyesssssss
Medusa is one of the monster figures known as Gorgons. Therefore, this outfit has additionally wings and claws :P
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
@divitineo unfortunately the contest has closed! However if you send a donation to the light flight dom vault (send treasure or gems to @shikoire or @jinian) I will let you enter late ^^;
@divitineo unfortunately the contest has closed! However if you send a donation to the light flight dom vault (send treasure or gems to @shikoire or @jinian) I will let you enter late ^^;
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@airemarshal Hey there! Is the contest still open? I'm seeing some conflicting dates in the first post. ^^;
@airemarshal Hey there! Is the contest still open? I'm seeing some conflicting dates in the first post. ^^;
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@sidegrinder it is not, sorry. Thanks for the good catch!
@sidegrinder it is not, sorry. Thanks for the good catch!
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@airemarshal Ah darn. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] Could I possibly submit a late entry by making a donation like that previous entrant? EDIT: If I cannot donate to enter, then please disregard the entry down below. ^^;
@airemarshal Ah darn. Could I possibly submit a late entry by making a donation like that previous entrant?

EDIT: If I cannot donate to enter, then please disregard the entry down below. ^^;
[quote=Entry Form] [b]Username:[/b] Sidegrinder [b]Outfit name:[/b] Sundial Priest [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=839640] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 839640 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] I wanted to show something that looked "divine," along with showcasing the shadows that exist alongside the light. [/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Username: Sidegrinder
Outfit name: Sundial Priest
Dressing Room Widget:

Sundial Priest

Dressing Room Outfit #: 839640
Lore/Thoughts (optional):

I wanted to show something that looked "divine," along with showcasing the shadows that exist alongside the light.
@sidegrinder yes, apologies for the late reply! I've decided to allow late entries as long as a donation to the light flight vault is made. [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
@sidegrinder yes, apologies for the late reply! I've decided to allow late entries as long as a donation to the light flight vault is made.
My Lair Lives in Hibden
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9