Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ19] Narcissus's Echoes (Dressing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Username: NStar
Outfit name: Poseidon
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833039
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I made the Greek god of the Sea, Poseidon! I thought lots of pearls and water stuff would be appropriate, and I kept the Greek theme with white and gold clothes. Hope you enjoy :3
Username: NStar
Outfit name: Poseidon
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833039
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I made the Greek god of the Sea, Poseidon! I thought lots of pearls and water stuff would be appropriate, and I kept the Greek theme with white and gold clothes. Hope you enjoy :3
BEXx3Jf.gif
Username: Paladingineer
Outfit name: Patrician
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832345
Lore/Thoughts (optional):
White and gold are the obvious color choices for a Light-based Grecoroman outfit, so the silver sylvan dress and the autumnal wreath were givens, but I added some additional color with some blue jewelry and starsilks. This was partly to bring out the model's eye color, and partly because blue is a "heavenly" color associated with holiness and light.
Username: Paladingineer
Outfit name: Patrician
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832345
White and gold are the obvious color choices for a Light-based Grecoroman outfit, so the silver sylvan dress and the autumnal wreath were givens, but I added some additional color with some blue jewelry and starsilks. This was partly to bring out the model's eye color, and partly because blue is a "heavenly" color associated with holiness and light.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Username: @Saraceaser
Outfit name: Day-Sky Dignitary
Dressing Room Widget:

Day-Sky Dignitary (#1.1)

Dressing Room Outfit #: #833224
(Note: The (#1.1) or whatever is for personal use for when I edit the outfit; it'll be taken out of the Outfit Name when I reach a final form I like the best.)

Light ambassadors and those of high standing in the Light community tend to show their wealth not in heavy jewelry - though that is quite common - but in beautiful silks that glitter in the sun, shimmering between warm golds and other soft colors. Those that work under blue skies in particular love soft silks that reflects the bright sky the Lightweaver dons above their heads, inspiring them to match their patron.
Username: @Saraceaser
Outfit name: Day-Sky Dignitary
Dressing Room Widget:

Day-Sky Dignitary (#1.1)

Dressing Room Outfit #: #833224
(Note: The (#1.1) or whatever is for personal use for when I edit the outfit; it'll be taken out of the Outfit Name when I reach a final form I like the best.)

Light ambassadors and those of high standing in the Light community tend to show their wealth not in heavy jewelry - though that is quite common - but in beautiful silks that glitter in the sun, shimmering between warm golds and other soft colors. Those that work under blue skies in particular love soft silks that reflects the bright sky the Lightweaver dons above their heads, inspiring them to match their patron.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[font=century][size=4][b]Username:[/b] Sinkeeper [b]Outfit Name:[/b] Jewel of the Battlefield [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=833166] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 833166 [font=century][size=4][b]Lore:[/b] Citrine was often called the Jewel of the Battlefield. Her battle prowess is feared by many yet they are still enchanted by her beauty as she slays her foes. The elders said that as she fought to contain the curse into the mysterious box, something changed. She stopped maintaining her regal-like appearance and switched to less eye-striking apparel [b]Thoughts:[/b] I wanted to her look regal like a Greek goddess but also battle-ready like Athena thus combining the burnished gold armor and the seraph apparel. Added some golden leaves in the background for an added dramatic effect. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/y6dei7bhs57deiw/lighttop.png[/img] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50892190&skin=0&apparel=24049,15716,26942,460,451,466,469,24047,24048,24053,11226&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bhyrth56iqnizju/lightbottom.png[/img]
Username: Sinkeeper
Outfit Name: Jewel of the Battlefield
Dressing Room Widget:
Jewel of the Battlefield

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833166
Lore: Citrine was often called the Jewel of the Battlefield. Her battle prowess is feared by many yet they are still enchanted by her beauty as she slays her foes. The elders said that as she fought to contain the curse into the mysterious box, something changed. She stopped maintaining her regal-like appearance and switched to less eye-striking apparel
Thoughts: I wanted to her look regal like a Greek goddess but also battle-ready like Athena thus combining the burnished gold armor and the seraph apparel. Added some golden leaves in the background for an added dramatic effect.

lighttop.png
dragon?did=50892190&skin=0&apparel=24049,15716,26942,460,451,466,469,24047,24048,24053,11226&xt=dressing.png
lightbottom.png
[b]Username:[/b] AceChase [b]Outfit name:[/b] Nymph [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=833227] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 833227 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] Nymphs were a common sight In both greek and roman mythology. Not quiet goddesses, but still powerful in there own right. They are often depicted as a nurturing/protecting forces for plants, flowers and other natural features. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=30227&apparel=2503,272,22169,30205,2562,28999,22170,22919,9452,11226&xt=dressing.png[/img] with the outfit I tried to depict the nature aspect while still including refrences to light.
Username: AceChase
Outfit name: Nymph
Dressing Room Widget:
Nymph

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833227
Nymphs were a common sight In both greek and roman mythology. Not quiet goddesses, but still powerful in there own right. They are often depicted as a nurturing/protecting forces for plants, flowers and other natural features.
dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=30227&apparel=2503,272,22169,30205,2562,28999,22170,22919,9452,11226&xt=dressing.png
with the outfit I tried to depict the nature aspect while still including refrences to light.
3Mji0Ul.png
Username: sapphosaint
Outfit name: Ancient Scrollkeeper
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833559
Lore/Thoughts (optional): Happy Brightshine! Wanted to go for an ancient warrior kind of vibe :)
Username: sapphosaint
Outfit name: Ancient Scrollkeeper
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833559
Lore/Thoughts (optional): Happy Brightshine! Wanted to go for an ancient warrior kind of vibe :)
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
Username: Kazure
Outfit name: Dionysus
Dressing Room Widget:
Dionysus

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833521
Lore/Thoughts (optional): What better way to be bold and eye catching than impersonating the god of ecstatic dances, music and wine? Draped in the plumes of nature (to impersonate vineyards and harvest) while flashing bold red and gold coloring (symbolizing royalty and wine) and bearing a staff as a nod to his thyrsus wand. Also found a neat accent that adds to the look.
Username: Kazure
Outfit name: Dionysus
Dressing Room Widget:
Dionysus

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833521
Lore/Thoughts (optional): What better way to be bold and eye catching than impersonating the god of ecstatic dances, music and wine? Draped in the plumes of nature (to impersonate vineyards and harvest) while flashing bold red and gold coloring (symbolizing royalty and wine) and bearing a staff as a nod to his thyrsus wand. Also found a neat accent that adds to the look.
G6rPai9.gif
Username: dinolover519
Outfit name: Helios’s Rebirth
Dressing Room Widget:
Helios?s Rebirth

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833639
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I chose to do my outfit based off of Helios from the Greek Pantheon. From what I can recall, Helios was the Sun titan and the literal solar body. He’s often depicted in a chariot (the sun) with a halo. I found an scent named after him, and tried my best! After all, what better deity to represent the light flighty than the literal sun which they praise? Enjoy!
Username: dinolover519
Outfit name: Helios’s Rebirth
Dressing Room Widget:
Helios?s Rebirth

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833639
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I chose to do my outfit based off of Helios from the Greek Pantheon. From what I can recall, Helios was the Sun titan and the literal solar body. He’s often depicted in a chariot (the sun) with a halo. I found an scent named after him, and tried my best! After all, what better deity to represent the light flighty than the literal sun which they praise? Enjoy!
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
Username:dividedAnimus
Outfit name:toga girl
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #:833818
Username:dividedAnimus
Outfit name:toga girl
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #:833818
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Username: KingOfCamelot
Outfit name: Apollo’s Steed
Dressing Room Widget:
apollo's steed

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833815
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I really enjoy Greek mythology! It could be based on either of the four horses (Both Apollo and Helios have the same horses and there’s a couple different opinions on their names but) the four horses were named Pyrois which meant “the fiery one”, Aeos (aka Eous) which is argued to have two meanings which are “he who turns the sky” and “belonging to the dawn”, Aethon which simply means “blazing”, and finally Phlegon which means “burning”. Out of all the immortal horses I’d say Aeos/Eous fits best or Pyrois!
Username: KingOfCamelot
Outfit name: Apollo’s Steed
Dressing Room Widget:
apollo's steed

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833815
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I really enjoy Greek mythology! It could be based on either of the four horses (Both Apollo and Helios have the same horses and there’s a couple different opinions on their names but) the four horses were named Pyrois which meant “the fiery one”, Aeos (aka Eous) which is argued to have two meanings which are “he who turns the sky” and “belonging to the dawn”, Aethon which simply means “blazing”, and finally Phlegon which means “burning”. Out of all the immortal horses I’d say Aeos/Eous fits best or Pyrois!
vbbQjQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9