Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 141 142
Ooh, I missed some stuff. More eggs = more fun.

And GODDAMNIT JETT, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUGHT NAUGHTYS-
Ooh, I missed some stuff. More eggs = more fun.

And GODDAMNIT JETT, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUGHT NAUGHTYS-
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Heh, looks like I jinxed you with trinket excess when I made that joke about your Pinkerlocke in my lore... Sorry about that!

Well done with the ball! It was a grand affair! It seemed quite a fun party... Despite the interruption~ I think you did a great job of painting a picture of the event!

(I do have one question though, in the spirit of Cantarelli... Where was the food? There wasn't any mention of it in this invitation I got, but then I thought to myself 'Well, what kinda fool party would it be if they didn't have any vittles?' so I showed up but it was all music and dancin' and talkin', and the deco sure was purty, which are all fine and good but it doesn't look like there is even a snack table!)
Heh, looks like I jinxed you with trinket excess when I made that joke about your Pinkerlocke in my lore... Sorry about that!

Well done with the ball! It was a grand affair! It seemed quite a fun party... Despite the interruption~ I think you did a great job of painting a picture of the event!

(I do have one question though, in the spirit of Cantarelli... Where was the food? There wasn't any mention of it in this invitation I got, but then I thought to myself 'Well, what kinda fool party would it be if they didn't have any vittles?' so I showed up but it was all music and dancin' and talkin', and the deco sure was purty, which are all fine and good but it doesn't look like there is even a snack table!)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@Petall I had a lot of fun reading this! I loved imagining how Bohrium might've executed the decorations, but most of all I enjoyed seeing everyone interacting with each other and trying to sort out their relationships. Bahat's adorable, and oh boy, Bone's shaping up to be a real playboy. I like to think that under different circumstances, he and Jett might've gotten along.

Also, I now can't help wondering what Juliette might've thought of Jett's announcement. I feel I don't know her very well, so I'm honestly not sure if she would've liked that or if she would've cringed at how cheesy it was. XDD

Love Cecily's outfit (and sass!) and Blackwolf's got a very interesting role! I noticed him while I was visiting your lair, and I'm excited to see how his part plays out in all of this. That bit with the pearl goo was a very nice touch -- I keep forgetting Pearlcatchers can be kinda gross sometimes.
@Petall I had a lot of fun reading this! I loved imagining how Bohrium might've executed the decorations, but most of all I enjoyed seeing everyone interacting with each other and trying to sort out their relationships. Bahat's adorable, and oh boy, Bone's shaping up to be a real playboy. I like to think that under different circumstances, he and Jett might've gotten along.

Also, I now can't help wondering what Juliette might've thought of Jett's announcement. I feel I don't know her very well, so I'm honestly not sure if she would've liked that or if she would've cringed at how cheesy it was. XDD

Love Cecily's outfit (and sass!) and Blackwolf's got a very interesting role! I noticed him while I was visiting your lair, and I'm excited to see how his part plays out in all of this. That bit with the pearl goo was a very nice touch -- I keep forgetting Pearlcatchers can be kinda gross sometimes.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Leopardmask Nerds indeed! Thank you! I'm glad that I was able to get the feeling across! Yeah, it's the struggle. And I mean, overall, I'm not overly upset by the amount of love songs because it does force me to make the relationships more dynamic than being "these two love each other and are happy forever" and I think I have some pretty interesting stuff coming up in that department... @MisterMylez More fun indeed! Jett isn't very good at listening [emoji=guardian tongue size=2] @AlchemyFox Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same thing! XD Thank you! FOOD! I FORgOT AbOUT THE FOOD! AAAAAAAAA Rest assured, there was food there. Definitely. There was just so much going on it slipped my mind to mention it! @Disillusionist I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to give Bahat some good spotlight! He has his own special little plot coming up... It probably would be better if she came and made an announcement herself honestly, but she's gotta let Jett have his fun! Cecily came together in my head very well as I dressed her up, and I'm glad I finally found a good use for that hat!
@Leopardmask

Nerds indeed!

Thank you! I'm glad that I was able to get the feeling across!

Yeah, it's the struggle. And I mean, overall, I'm not overly upset by the amount of love songs because it does force me to make the relationships more dynamic than being "these two love each other and are happy forever" and I think I have some pretty interesting stuff coming up in that department...

@MisterMylez

More fun indeed!

Jett isn't very good at listening

@AlchemyFox

Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same thing! XD

Thank you!

FOOD! I FORgOT AbOUT THE FOOD! AAAAAAAAA
Rest assured, there was food there. Definitely. There was just so much going on it slipped my mind to mention it!

@Disillusionist

I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to give Bahat some good spotlight! He has his own special little plot coming up...

It probably would be better if she came and made an announcement herself honestly, but she's gotta let Jett have his fun!

Cecily came together in my head very well as I dressed her up, and I'm glad I finally found a good use for that hat!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/60#post_40760211]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 70: Bastions & Beastclans[/u][/b] [item=sweet potato vine][item=chimera pelt] Sentence: 10-20 Coli Battles, Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53798928][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53798928&skin=0&apparel=1706,1547,2978,2976&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54539237][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54539237&skin=0&apparel=21843,21845&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54870080][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54870080&skin=0&apparel=24234&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Bahat glanced around the room as he got his character sheet in order. Today was the first day of Bohrium's campaign for Bastions & Beatclans, and it had been a long-awaited event. Bahat had found the game deep within the library while he had been helping his grandmother with research for a council meeting, and had brought it home for his brother. The fae had fallen in love instantly, and instantly began writing a campaign. Bahat was excited, not just to support his brother, but also for the opportunity to play something together as a family. Coldstorm and Cantarelli had agreed to give it a try, and Bone had even promised to take part. Not to mention, Cecily and Lucian would be joining in. So far, he, Bohrium and Boo were the only ones to show up. "I can't wait to play this with our siblings when they hatch!" Boo sighed wistfully. The mirror was getting very excited at the prospect of being a big brother, and already had a long list of activities he couldn't wait to partake in with their new siblings. Seeing his enthusiasm made Bahat smile, though it didn't do much to ease the pain of Bone's drifting. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55301275][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55301275&skin=0&apparel=27981,1865,2757&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55301300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=561070&skin=0&apparel=1397,1865,1550&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hey!" Cecily's sweet voice rang out as she and her brother fluttered into the room and took their seats at the table. They immediately began pulling out their character sheets and dice and getting themselves settled. Cecily kept glancing at Bahat, smiling at him whenever they made eye contact. Bahat felt his heart leap every time, sometimes forgetting to smile back in all the emotion. "Now we're just waiting on Coldstorm, Cantarelli, and Bone!" Bohrium said cheerily, peeking out from the comically large divider he had set up to hide his notes from the rest of the table. "Oh, didn't you hear?" Cecily said, "Karma, Pomona and Bone are moving into their new house today! I don't think Bone's coming, it sounds like they had a lot planned." Bahat felt his heart sink, trying not to get caught up in the disappointment. It wasn't just that he had been looking forward to playing a game with his clutchmate for the first time in ages, it was the fact that Bone hadn't even told him that he was moving out today. Bahat didn't have much time to dwell on this, however, as Coldstorm and Cantarelli arrived shortly after, and he found himself caught up in the setup for the game. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54788065][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54788065&skin=0&apparel=286,27201,19042,13807&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54677424][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54677424&skin=0&apparel=23032,23026,23033,23031&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] However, as the afternoon progressed, Bahat couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. Despite the brilliant weaving of Bohrium's storytelling and the high energy around the table, the mirror kept coming back to the fact that it felt like he was losing his brother. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/61#post_40815385]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]Backlog: Art x2[/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon[/center] ----- A quick little chapter as a I take a break from the readings I have to do for school. I figured a bit of writing would help me take a brain break so I can be more focused on the rest of my studying. Also! I meant to post this the last couple chapters, but I've been wanting to start promoting some of the stories I've been reading! [LIST] [*]@AlchemyFox has been writing a story for her lore, and it's been incredibly epic! The first story arc has been delightfully intense and well put together! If you like grand stories, I would highly recommend giving [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2671604/1]Tales of the Valley of Descant Chimes[/url] a try! [*]@GoldictheHedgefx has just started a pinkerlocke! The characterization is great, and it looks like it's going to be quite the fun adventure! If you like Pinkerlockes, you'll like [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2751874/1]Tempting Fate[/url]! [/LIST] I'll be doing these features/recommendations more frequently, so if you're looking for more lore to read, keep and eye out!

Day 70: Bastions & Beastclans
Sweet Potato Vine Chimera Pelt
Sentence: 10-20 Coli Battles, Writing

dragon?did=53798928&skin=0&apparel=1706,1547,2978,2976&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54539237&skin=0&apparel=21843,21845&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54870080&skin=0&apparel=24234&xt=dressing.png

Bahat glanced around the room as he got his character sheet in order. Today was the first day of Bohrium's campaign for Bastions & Beatclans, and it had been a long-awaited event. Bahat had found the game deep within the library while he had been helping his grandmother with research for a council meeting, and had brought it home for his brother. The fae had fallen in love instantly, and instantly began writing a campaign.

Bahat was excited, not just to support his brother, but also for the opportunity to play something together as a family. Coldstorm and Cantarelli had agreed to give it a try, and Bone had even promised to take part. Not to mention, Cecily and Lucian would be joining in. So far, he, Bohrium and Boo were the only ones to show up.

"I can't wait to play this with our siblings when they hatch!" Boo sighed wistfully. The mirror was getting very excited at the prospect of being a big brother, and already had a long list of activities he couldn't wait to partake in with their new siblings. Seeing his enthusiasm made Bahat smile, though it didn't do much to ease the pain of Bone's drifting.
dragon?did=55301275&skin=0&apparel=27981,1865,2757&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=561070&skin=0&apparel=1397,1865,1550&xt=dressing.png

"Hey!" Cecily's sweet voice rang out as she and her brother fluttered into the room and took their seats at the table. They immediately began pulling out their character sheets and dice and getting themselves settled. Cecily kept glancing at Bahat, smiling at him whenever they made eye contact. Bahat felt his heart leap every time, sometimes forgetting to smile back in all the emotion.

"Now we're just waiting on Coldstorm, Cantarelli, and Bone!" Bohrium said cheerily, peeking out from the comically large divider he had set up to hide his notes from the rest of the table.

"Oh, didn't you hear?" Cecily said, "Karma, Pomona and Bone are moving into their new house today! I don't think Bone's coming, it sounds like they had a lot planned."

Bahat felt his heart sink, trying not to get caught up in the disappointment. It wasn't just that he had been looking forward to playing a game with his clutchmate for the first time in ages, it was the fact that Bone hadn't even told him that he was moving out today.

Bahat didn't have much time to dwell on this, however, as Coldstorm and Cantarelli arrived shortly after, and he found himself caught up in the setup for the game.
dragon?did=54788065&skin=0&apparel=286,27201,19042,13807&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54677424&skin=0&apparel=23032,23026,23033,23031&xt=dressing.png

However, as the afternoon progressed, Bahat couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. Despite the brilliant weaving of Bohrium's storytelling and the high energy around the table, the mirror kept coming back to the fact that it felt like he was losing his brother.

Backlog: Art x2

A quick little chapter as a I take a break from the readings I have to do for school. I figured a bit of writing would help me take a brain break so I can be more focused on the rest of my studying.

Also! I meant to post this the last couple chapters, but I've been wanting to start promoting some of the stories I've been reading!
  • @AlchemyFox has been writing a story for her lore, and it's been incredibly epic! The first story arc has been delightfully intense and well put together! If you like grand stories, I would highly recommend giving Tales of the Valley of Descant Chimes a try!
  • @GoldictheHedgefx has just started a pinkerlocke! The characterization is great, and it looks like it's going to be quite the fun adventure! If you like Pinkerlockes, you'll like Tempting Fate!
I'll be doing these features/recommendations more frequently, so if you're looking for more lore to read, keep and eye out!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Aghhh, Bahat- I feel so bad for him!
Aghhh, Bahat- I feel so bad for him!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Petall Aww, Boo's enthusiasm is really sweet! Looking at him now, I still keep forgetting that he's much younger than Bone and Bahat. He's probably still in his teens, I guess?

I do feel sorry for Bahat, though. I can tell that he was really looking forward to bonding with his brother. I have the feeling Karma might be feeling the same way about Pomona too.

Thank you also for the recommendations! I'll be sure to give them a try once I have some free time; it'll be nice to have some more lore to read. ^^
@Petall Aww, Boo's enthusiasm is really sweet! Looking at him now, I still keep forgetting that he's much younger than Bone and Bahat. He's probably still in his teens, I guess?

I do feel sorry for Bahat, though. I can tell that he was really looking forward to bonding with his brother. I have the feeling Karma might be feeling the same way about Pomona too.

Thank you also for the recommendations! I'll be sure to give them a try once I have some free time; it'll be nice to have some more lore to read. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Aww Petall! A shoutout like that fills my heart with Squees... And a cute chapter makes it burst! In a good way, of course~ I love the fact that Bohrium's the DM! And...I want to see Bohrium's DM screen. He probably even decorated it... or his brothers did. Just the image of a Fae behind a large DM screen, shuffling through his own tiny notes, referencing a book that is about the same size as him, not even sitting in a chair, clambering over the screen to set up the minatures~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Aww Petall! A shoutout like that fills my heart with Squees... And a cute chapter makes it burst! In a good way, of course~

I love the fact that Bohrium's the DM! And...I want to see Bohrium's DM screen. He probably even decorated it... or his brothers did. Just the image of a Fae behind a large DM screen, shuffling through his own tiny notes, referencing a book that is about the same size as him, not even sitting in a chair, clambering over the screen to set up the minatures~
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@MisterMylez He just wants his brother... [emoji=mirror sad size=2] @Disillusionist Usually, the way it works in my lore is that they aren't considered 'adults' until they are off their breeding cooldown and are rtb, and Coldstorm is RTB tomorrow, making him almost fully grown, Boo is in the young adult stage (since mirrors age more quickly than wildclaws). I am kinda skipping that with Cecily and Lucian though, because I don't want any weird dynamics with Bahat, so she's fully grown despite still being on her cooldown. I imagine dragons grow up pretty quickly (taking half a year to just over a year depending on the breed) and then sort of age much more slowly after that, different dragons aging at different rates. Yeah, he really was looking forward to it, especially after having him around so much during Age's illness. I hope you enjoy them as much as I've been enjoying them! @AlchemyFox [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] That's exactly how I imagine it! Everything else being so big compared to him, and him just fluttering around wherever he needs to go!
@MisterMylez

He just wants his brother...

@Disillusionist

Usually, the way it works in my lore is that they aren't considered 'adults' until they are off their breeding cooldown and are rtb, and Coldstorm is RTB tomorrow, making him almost fully grown, Boo is in the young adult stage (since mirrors age more quickly than wildclaws). I am kinda skipping that with Cecily and Lucian though, because I don't want any weird dynamics with Bahat, so she's fully grown despite still being on her cooldown. I imagine dragons grow up pretty quickly (taking half a year to just over a year depending on the breed) and then sort of age much more slowly after that, different dragons aging at different rates.

Yeah, he really was looking forward to it, especially after having him around so much during Age's illness.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I've been enjoying them!

@AlchemyFox

That's exactly how I imagine it! Everything else being so big compared to him, and him just fluttering around wherever he needs to go!
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/61#post_40798014]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 70: Art Day[/u][/b] [item=desert diadem] Sentence: Art[/center] ----- Okay Pink, I'm getting the message. I don't have time to go through my entire art backlog, but I [i]was[/i] able to combine my Inktober drawing for today with my pinkerlocke by drawing Thorburn's ring that allows him to travel between Windkeep Tower and The Forgotten Kingdom! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/acb5af1cd087cf6e46c25968a9c60edb/c6f21a4bb32ad21d-ce/s640x960/3d7ac64b985c20053309d7754f989f39c96254c5.jpg[/img] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/62#post_40840928]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]Backlog: Art x2[/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon[/center] -----

Day 70: Art Day
Desert Diadem
Sentence: Art

Okay Pink, I'm getting the message. I don't have time to go through my entire art backlog, but I was able to combine my Inktober drawing for today with my pinkerlocke by drawing Thorburn's ring that allows him to travel between Windkeep Tower and The Forgotten Kingdom!

3d7ac64b985c20053309d7754f989f39c96254c5.jpg

Backlog: Art x2

1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 141 142