Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 141 142
heaven is thanos- OKNO i'm kidding, forgive me and i shall never say that again smh

this has really gotten interesting and intense! i was really worried about age during these past updates. not to mention all the conflict with bailaduel. i really love bailaduel for some reason, though. maybe i'm just attached to characters that can be mean like that.

also can i claim heaven please if nobody else wants her kthxbye
heaven is thanos- OKNO i'm kidding, forgive me and i shall never say that again smh

this has really gotten interesting and intense! i was really worried about age during these past updates. not to mention all the conflict with bailaduel. i really love bailaduel for some reason, though. maybe i'm just attached to characters that can be mean like that.

also can i claim heaven please if nobody else wants her kthxbye
WhydoIfeelbad- *W h e e z e*
WhydoIfeelbad- *W h e e z e*
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Dynami

Honestly, Bailaduel is probably one of my favourite characters to write, and I'm still not sure why!

You can definitely have Heaven! I'll send her over right away!

@MisterMylez

I'm sorry I tried to redeem her a little but Pinkerton had other ideas and when push came to shove, it made more sense.
@Dynami

Honestly, Bailaduel is probably one of my favourite characters to write, and I'm still not sure why!

You can definitely have Heaven! I'll send her over right away!

@MisterMylez

I'm sorry I tried to redeem her a little but Pinkerton had other ideas and when push came to shove, it made more sense.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
F.
F.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
OOOHHHHHHHHHH COOL

Coldstorm is officially my favorite "smart idiot" :P Also I love how Baila and Cantarelli both perfectly embody Plague ideals, but are literally complete opposites in how. You're really good at characters and doing stuff with them like that.
when Coldstorm was following the darkness trail I was absolutely imagining the visual for tracking things as Wolf Link in Twilight Princess
OOOHHHHHHHHHH COOL

Coldstorm is officially my favorite "smart idiot" :P Also I love how Baila and Cantarelli both perfectly embody Plague ideals, but are literally complete opposites in how. You're really good at characters and doing stuff with them like that.
when Coldstorm was following the darkness trail I was absolutely imagining the visual for tracking things as Wolf Link in Twilight Princess
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall I've developed a reeeeaally bad habit of scrolling to the end every time I see a Death Streak Roll post. I guess it helps me prepare? This one got me hyped, though. (Sorry, Heaven. xD) Coldstorm and Cantarelli teaming up, aw yeah! Very nice use of those Stormclaws too. It's easy to think of them as just props, so seeing them being used as electric scythes was a nice reminder of what they really are. Cantarelli's -ahem- Phlegm Bolt attack was really fun, too. [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1] The confrontation was really well-done, and I got chills when I realized it wasn't just between Coldstorm/Cantarelli and Heaven, but also between Age and the curse. I think my favorite part of this was the ending! Everyone watching over Age with bated breaths, and then her eyes fluttering open...and Coldstorm and Cantarelli finally arriving with the news. That's so many things wrapped up, and I can't wait to see what's next for the clan!
@Petall I've developed a reeeeaally bad habit of scrolling to the end every time I see a Death Streak Roll post. I guess it helps me prepare? This one got me hyped, though. (Sorry, Heaven. xD)

Coldstorm and Cantarelli teaming up, aw yeah! Very nice use of those Stormclaws too. It's easy to think of them as just props, so seeing them being used as electric scythes was a nice reminder of what they really are. Cantarelli's -ahem- Phlegm Bolt attack was really fun, too.

The confrontation was really well-done, and I got chills when I realized it wasn't just between Coldstorm/Cantarelli and Heaven, but also between Age and the curse.

I think my favorite part of this was the ending! Everyone watching over Age with bated breaths, and then her eyes fluttering open...and Coldstorm and Cantarelli finally arriving with the news. That's so many things wrapped up, and I can't wait to see what's next for the clan!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Leopardmask

I thought you'd like Coldstorm once I started showing him off a little more!

Honestly, I've probably said this before, but plague lore has always fascinated me more than any other flight. I like looking at the different facets of it, and how different dragons classify 'survival.'

@Disillusionist

I've been waiting for a good chance for Coldstorm and Cantarelli to team up properly for a little while now! I knew it would take Coldstorm some time to get there, but now that they've fought together, I think that their partnership is sealed! And just in time too! Coldstorm is RTB next week! Just 9 more days!

As soon as Heaven fell in the Coli, I knew it was going to be a big update. This really closes an era for the Forgotten Kingdom, and I knew it had to be big enough to do all the build-up justice. I was prepared to write for as long as it took to make sure everything was included that needed to be included. I am so glad it all happened on a Sunday.

Thank you for all your compliments! I put a lot of work into this chapter, so they mean a lot to me!
@Leopardmask

I thought you'd like Coldstorm once I started showing him off a little more!

Honestly, I've probably said this before, but plague lore has always fascinated me more than any other flight. I like looking at the different facets of it, and how different dragons classify 'survival.'

@Disillusionist

I've been waiting for a good chance for Coldstorm and Cantarelli to team up properly for a little while now! I knew it would take Coldstorm some time to get there, but now that they've fought together, I think that their partnership is sealed! And just in time too! Coldstorm is RTB next week! Just 9 more days!

As soon as Heaven fell in the Coli, I knew it was going to be a big update. This really closes an era for the Forgotten Kingdom, and I knew it had to be big enough to do all the build-up justice. I was prepared to write for as long as it took to make sure everything was included that needed to be included. I am so glad it all happened on a Sunday.

Thank you for all your compliments! I put a lot of work into this chapter, so they mean a lot to me!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Welp, looks like we need another antagonist... again.

If this was a match of G&G, for every gloom flipped we have 3 glimmer flipped! (even though, to be honest, I usually favor gloom... it's easier on the eyes, and the Light Sprite curses more than the Shadow Sprite when she starts to lose, it's hilarious~)

But which one, which one...
Will Bailaduel go... well, more rogue than usual?
Will the greedy Black Market dragons turn it into a Cursed Black Market?
Will we have Age succumb to her dreams of darkness?
Will Cantarelli give everyone food poisoning?
Will Webb turn out to not be a cinnamon roll?
Will Hollyn turn out to be the mastermind behind everything unfortunate?
Will Accident be Accident in the wrong way?!
Tune in next time!
Welp, looks like we need another antagonist... again.

If this was a match of G&G, for every gloom flipped we have 3 glimmer flipped! (even though, to be honest, I usually favor gloom... it's easier on the eyes, and the Light Sprite curses more than the Shadow Sprite when she starts to lose, it's hilarious~)

But which one, which one...
Will Bailaduel go... well, more rogue than usual?
Will the greedy Black Market dragons turn it into a Cursed Black Market?
Will we have Age succumb to her dreams of darkness?
Will Cantarelli give everyone food poisoning?
Will Webb turn out to not be a cinnamon roll?
Will Hollyn turn out to be the mastermind behind everything unfortunate?
Will Accident be Accident in the wrong way?!
Tune in next time!
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@AlchemyFox

We do seem to cycle through them, don't we? It's almost like a TV show, where different seasons bring different villains!

Also, I have to say, your Cantarelli food poisoning comment cracked me up! XD
@AlchemyFox

We do seem to cycle through them, don't we? It's almost like a TV show, where different seasons bring different villains!

Also, I have to say, your Cantarelli food poisoning comment cracked me up! XD
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/58#post_40712616]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 67: Art Day[/u][/b] [item=showy bells] Sentence: Art[/center] ----- Because I'm still figuring out Cecily and Lucian, I figured I might as well do a sketch to change things up a bit! It's kind of nice to have an art day today, because that gives me a bit of time to figure out where I want this to go next, now that Heaven's out of the picture... I've come up with some pretty good ideas this morning, and I am very excited to kick things off this week! They play in well into some of the things that have been brewing too... Anyways, since it's Starfall, I decided to do a quick stetch of Scoril! Skydancers are difficult to draw, I still have a lot to figure out about their anatomy! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1c0708fdc46c57b169e42f77d219a9b5/d0d6983cca4afdf6-95/s640x960/e51eb8b90d21dfdc667a6b22e4c3f0f0f2abd3e9.jpg[/img] Edit: I forgot the head feathers and that's what was throwing me off, so here's the updated version ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/60#post_40748200]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon[/center] -----

Day 67: Art Day
Showy Bells
Sentence: Art

Because I'm still figuring out Cecily and Lucian, I figured I might as well do a sketch to change things up a bit! It's kind of nice to have an art day today, because that gives me a bit of time to figure out where I want this to go next, now that Heaven's out of the picture... I've come up with some pretty good ideas this morning, and I am very excited to kick things off this week! They play in well into some of the things that have been brewing too...

Anyways, since it's Starfall, I decided to do a quick stetch of Scoril! Skydancers are difficult to draw, I still have a lot to figure out about their anatomy!

e51eb8b90d21dfdc667a6b22e4c3f0f0f2abd3e9.jpg

Edit: I forgot the head feathers and that's what was throwing me off, so here's the updated version

1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 141 142