Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142
@Petall AHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD I am SO excited for them to find the ruins!! It’s gonna be totally awesome! And thanks for the shoutout! :D I’m dying to see what happens next!!
@Petall AHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD I am SO excited for them to find the ruins!! It’s gonna be totally awesome! And thanks for the shoutout! :D I’m dying to see what happens next!!
//excitement intensifies
i do love mysterious legends, they really spice things up!
//excitement intensifies
i do love mysterious legends, they really spice things up!
A deadly curse that seeks to rid the world of evil but doesn't know what evil is... That reminds me of a certain enchanted sword in a book I read recently. But it's probably a coincidence, because last I checked you hadn't read any Brandon Sanderson, right?
A deadly curse that seeks to rid the world of evil but doesn't know what evil is... That reminds me of a certain enchanted sword in a book I read recently. But it's probably a coincidence, because last I checked you hadn't read any Brandon Sanderson, right?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall I can't keep Thing 1 and Thing 2 straight! I actually had to check which one was which. xDD

Curses and spooky legends are my JAM! It'll be interesting to see how much truth (or lies) there is in these legends. (Also, Topaz building the shelter instead of bullying someone into doing it -- I could only think, "Man, things have really changed for our pompous little prince. xD)

Good art, btw! I especially like the detail of the halo and his collar. Apparel can be a right pain to draw sometimes. :'D
@Petall I can't keep Thing 1 and Thing 2 straight! I actually had to check which one was which. xDD

Curses and spooky legends are my JAM! It'll be interesting to see how much truth (or lies) there is in these legends. (Also, Topaz building the shelter instead of bullying someone into doing it -- I could only think, "Man, things have really changed for our pompous little prince. xD)

Good art, btw! I especially like the detail of the halo and his collar. Apparel can be a right pain to draw sometimes. :'D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
hello greetings i havent read this yet but im following it anyways because im addicted to pinkerlockes
hello greetings i havent read this yet but im following it anyways because im addicted to pinkerlockes
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Ok so I caught up but I'm confused about what's actually going on in this Pinkerlocke
Ok so I caught up but I'm confused about what's actually going on in this Pinkerlocke
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@CleverDual

I'M SO EXCITED TOO TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

@Dynami

Thank you! I love a good legend too!

@Leopardmask

Aw man, I really need to get to reading these books! I've been meaning to forever but haven't actually done it yet! Maybe it's time I check out my local library and see if they have any in stock, what's the best starting off point for his books?

@Disillusionist

Honestly, me too!

Anything to avoid getting into more fights with Larkin!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun drawing it!

@MisterMylez

Awesome!!! I'll add you to the pinglist right away!

What are you confused about? Maybe I can clear some things up for you!
@CleverDual

I'M SO EXCITED TOO TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

@Dynami

Thank you! I love a good legend too!

@Leopardmask

Aw man, I really need to get to reading these books! I've been meaning to forever but haven't actually done it yet! Maybe it's time I check out my local library and see if they have any in stock, what's the best starting off point for his books?

@Disillusionist

Honestly, me too!

Anything to avoid getting into more fights with Larkin!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun drawing it!

@MisterMylez

Awesome!!! I'll add you to the pinglist right away!

What are you confused about? Maybe I can clear some things up for you!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall I'd like to be added to the pinglist please. [emoji=gaoler star size=2] I was just looking in the Quests forums out of curiosity yesterday and this was one of the more recent posts, so I read it... and it inspired me to try one too.
@Petall I'd like to be added to the pinglist please.

I was just looking in the Quests forums out of curiosity yesterday and this was one of the more recent posts, so I read it... and it inspired me to try one too.
he/him fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+2
@Skystrider

I'll add you right away!!!

Awesome!!! That means so much to hear!!! Can I have a link to yours, I'd love to read it!
@Skystrider

I'll add you right away!!!

Awesome!!! That means so much to hear!!! Can I have a link to yours, I'd love to read it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall The thread isn't up yet but I'll link when it is!
@Petall The thread isn't up yet but I'll link when it is!
he/him fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142