Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142
@Petall IIIIIIT'S BAAAAAAAACK [emoji=tundra star size=1] I really love the tense opening of this chapter! The taut, eerie setting, Larkin lighting the torch...Ulf's interaction with Topaz was soooo good as well. That bit about calling the Tundras "copycats", hah! (Somewhere, Icewarden is growling, "I made them, you know. I made [i]both[/i] of you.") Thanks for the ping, and I'm looking forward to seeing future installments. This'll be the first Pinkerlocke I'll be following, and I'm excited (and a bit nervous [emoji=guardian scared size=1]) to see how it goes!
@Petall IIIIIIT'S BAAAAAAAACK

I really love the tense opening of this chapter! The taut, eerie setting, Larkin lighting the torch...Ulf's interaction with Topaz was soooo good as well. That bit about calling the Tundras "copycats", hah! (Somewhere, Icewarden is growling, "I made them, you know. I made both of you.")

Thanks for the ping, and I'm looking forward to seeing future installments. This'll be the first Pinkerlocke I'll be following, and I'm excited (and a bit nervous ) to see how it goes!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall

YAAAAAAAAAA

i love it so far, i'm really eager to see what happens next :0
i haven't followed a pinkerlocke before, at least not one that was in progress.
@Petall

YAAAAAAAAAA

i love it so far, i'm really eager to see what happens next :0
i haven't followed a pinkerlocke before, at least not one that was in progress.
@Petall I'd like to be on the pinglist as well!
@Petall I'd like to be on the pinglist as well!
Na5WGHa.png
@ShinyDecidueye Definitely! I've just added you! [emoji=new friend size=1] @Disillusionist I'm so glad you are as excited as I am for this pinkerlocke!!! And I'm glad you like the characters too! I have some ideas for them obviously, but the fun part about pinkerlockes is that even I'm not too sure where it will all go! And yes, I once I realized I had both a tundra and a gaoler, I couldn't help but make some comment about it! [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] @Dynami Eyyy! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@ShinyDecidueye

Definitely! I've just added you!

@Disillusionist

I'm so glad you are as excited as I am for this pinkerlocke!!! And I'm glad you like the characters too! I have some ideas for them obviously, but the fun part about pinkerlockes is that even I'm not too sure where it will all go!

And yes, I once I realized I had both a tundra and a gaoler, I couldn't help but make some comment about it!

@Dynami

Eyyy! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@tigressRising

Definitely! Adding you right away!
@tigressRising

Definitely! Adding you right away!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall OH MY GOOD ESS ITS STARTING HOLY CRAP IM SO EXCITED THIS IS AMAZING ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD IM SO READY FOR THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@Petall OH MY GOOD ESS ITS STARTING HOLY CRAP IM SO EXCITED THIS IS AMAZING ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD IM SO READY FOR THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@Petall Yay it's starting! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1][emoji=gaoler angry size=1][emoji=tundra scared size=1] What a fun cast! I'm excited to see where this goes~
@Petall
Yay it's starting! What a fun cast!

I'm excited to see where this goes~

tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@CleverDual

I KNOW RIGHT??? AND SOON YOURS WILL BE STARTING SOON!!! ALL THE HYPE!!!!

@AlchemyFox

Lol, I love the emojis you chose! It sums them up pretty well!

I'm excited to see where the pulls and characters lead me too! Thanks for being along for the ride!
@CleverDual

I KNOW RIGHT??? AND SOON YOURS WILL BE STARTING SOON!!! ALL THE HYPE!!!!

@AlchemyFox

Lol, I love the emojis you chose! It sums them up pretty well!

I'm excited to see where the pulls and characters lead me too! Thanks for being along for the ride!
@Petall

YES it's out!! I'm staying on the pinglist, thank you very much :))) it's great so far, I just hope no one dies too soon...
@Petall

YES it's out!! I'm staying on the pinglist, thank you very much :))) it's great so far, I just hope no one dies too soon...
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

ooooh, things are already picking up and it's only the prologue! i need to see how this ends, keep me on the pinglist!
ooooh, things are already picking up and it's only the prologue! i need to see how this ends, keep me on the pinglist!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142