Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141 142
aw shoot, here we go again.

but seriously oh my GOD that last bit sounds like it has to do with the curse or the shade
aw shoot, here we go again.

but seriously oh my GOD that last bit sounds like it has to do with the curse or the shade
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Petall Rori and Kipling's son! He's pretty. [emoji=heart size=1] And wow, Yuu looks so lovely now! Those garlands really tie her whole outfit together. I think the meeting between Ulf and Zunde's family was beautifully done. Not too drawn-out, but not too hasty either. And I'm so excited about Sebastian; he's got a very interesting intro!
@Petall Rori and Kipling's son! He's pretty. And wow, Yuu looks so lovely now! Those garlands really tie her whole outfit together.

I think the meeting between Ulf and Zunde's family was beautifully done. Not too drawn-out, but not too hasty either. And I'm so excited about Sebastian; he's got a very interesting intro!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@FallenEclipse

Hehe I'm not saying anything about what it was right now...

@Disillusionist

I'm glad I had the chance to feature him!

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to return to Windkeep Tower, I had forgotten how much I love writing those dragons!
@FallenEclipse

Hehe I'm not saying anything about what it was right now...

@Disillusionist

I'm glad I had the chance to feature him!

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to return to Windkeep Tower, I had forgotten how much I love writing those dragons!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Aw. Poor Yuu and Yarrow and Zerila :(. At least they got closure.

Hey, I like the name Sebastian! And oof; Amosis and Ehsan and their offspring just have no luck at all. Very intrigued to see where this goes though :O.
Aw. Poor Yuu and Yarrow and Zerila :(. At least they got closure.

Hey, I like the name Sebastian! And oof; Amosis and Ehsan and their offspring just have no luck at all. Very intrigued to see where this goes though :O.
@Sabariel

Yeah... :(

I'm glad you like the name! I'm really excited to see what you do with his surviving sibling!
@Sabariel

Yeah... :(

I'm glad you like the name! I'm really excited to see what you do with his surviving sibling!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/16#post_39666404]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 20: Accidental Meeting[/u][/b] [item=blooming strangler] Sentence: New Dragon (Finally!)[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52876940][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52950388][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52950388&skin=0&apparel=753,369,3640&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Age was on her way to the library. Ever since discovering the eggs, she had been spending most of her time researching the Clan of Resting Wings royal line, searching for even the slightest sliver of proof about the validity of this clutch as the children and heirs to Ivi. Her discovery had awakened something in her, a deeper curiosity towards the clan that had once called this clan home. She could tell her father didn't like it, despite his previous obsession with the royal line. Heaven was joining her on the walk, as she had been on her way to work in the gardens anyway. "Hey, is it just me, or is Nevaeh acting weird," Heaven asked. "I've hardly seen her lately." Age knew exactly where Nevaeh had been running off to, but she had promised her friend she wouldn't tell. Unfortunately, she took too long to respond, and Heaven caught on. "What do you know?" Heaven demanded, stopping and moving to block Age's path. "I- can't. I promised-" Age babbled. Heaven intimidated her sometimes, and she felt uncomfortable lying to her friend. But she also couldn't betray the promise she had made. "Is she in danger?" Heaven asked. "No, nothing like that," Age said, breathing a sigh of relief. "I'm sure she'll tell you when she's ready." "Does it have to do with that stupid snapper?" Heaven asked. Age didn't know how to respond. Thankfully, she didn't have to, as the pair were interrupted by a dragon tumbling out of a particularly thorny bush and between the two dragons. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53073977][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Age winced as she saw the thorns sticking out of his skin. How did someone go [i]through[/i] a thornbush? Heaven just stared, open-mouthed, at the newcomer. "Are you okay?" Age asked, moving to help him with the thorns. "Me? I'm fine and dandy! How are-" The mirror suddenly stopped speaking as his blue eyes met her gaze. "You." He whispered after an uncomfortably long pause. "Hello? Do you have all your brain cells?" Heaven asked. "You're the one who fell through a thornbush, interrupting a very important conversation." "I'm sorry, truly I am," The mirror said, lowering his head and looking away. "Just like me to make a mess of things..." "No! It's fine! Heaven's just being a little rude today-" Age glared at her friend. "I'm Age. What's you name?" "Accident!" The mirror beamed. "Unfortunate, I know, but I was sort of a mistake." He shifted his paws awkwardly. "But what can you do? A name's a name and I don't have the funds to change it." He shrugged. "Anyways, it was very nice meeting you too, but I should get going." "Wait! No! Stay!" Age called as he turned. "Nah, I've caused enough damage as it is. I just need to find a way to get out of this city." Accident nodded, then disappeared behind another bush. "What was that guy's problem?" Heaven asked. "Don't be so hard on him, he's clearly lost. We should help him," Age said, straining to try to catch a glimpse of him through the foliage. She couldn't see anything. "Oh no, don't tell me-" Heaven shook her head. "What?" Age asked, turning back to her friend. "Nevermind," Heaven said, looking away. "Heaven, what is it?" Age pressed. "Why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?" The imperial sighed. "First Nevaeh with Khepri, and now you will that mess of a dragon. Are all of my friends going to fall for absolute idiots?" "What? I don't even know him! I don't like him that way! I'm just concerned because it's my job to look out for the dragons who live here!" Age protested. "Ah yes, of course," Heaven nodded sagely. "But I know you, and that fool's your type, and its only a matter of time before you realize it. Besides, he clearly likes you, did you see his face when he first saw you?" "I don't know what you're talking about," Age snapped back, then wondered why she was getting so defensive about this. There was nothing going on, how could there be? She had only just met him! She just wanted to make sure he didn't get into anymore trouble. "Wait, so you know Nevaeh likes Khepri?" Age said suddenly, cluing in to what Heaven had said. "Well, I had a haunch," The imperial smirked. "Thanks for confirming it for me." "Nevaeh's going to kill me," Age groaned. "It's okay, I won't tell her you told me. I basically guessed it anyways," Heaven grinned. "Anyways, are we going to continue walking, or are we going to stand here all day?" ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/18#post_39685550]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center] @CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912[/center] ----- So, I finally got that familiar pull! I kinda feel like I'm drowning in new dragons, but I'm happy to finally be able to get Age her mate. Oh my goodness, I knew with the alphabet legacy challenge I wouldn't get to keep Age's gem genes forever, but piebald and paint are two of my least favourite genes. Accident sure is something else, isn't he? And I'm pretty sure he only got his name because he was the result of an accidental breeding between an actual real stunning lore dragon with a mate and everything and a joke fae named Worldeater. He's a disaster and I love him. He even got a theme song that I only added to my Spotify as a joke. What is this turning to?

Day 20: Accidental Meeting
Blooming Strangler
Sentence: New Dragon (Finally!)

dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=52950388&skin=0&apparel=753,369,3640&xt=dressing.png

Age was on her way to the library. Ever since discovering the eggs, she had been spending most of her time researching the Clan of Resting Wings royal line, searching for even the slightest sliver of proof about the validity of this clutch as the children and heirs to Ivi. Her discovery had awakened something in her, a deeper curiosity towards the clan that had once called this clan home. She could tell her father didn't like it, despite his previous obsession with the royal line.

Heaven was joining her on the walk, as she had been on her way to work in the gardens anyway.

"Hey, is it just me, or is Nevaeh acting weird," Heaven asked. "I've hardly seen her lately."

Age knew exactly where Nevaeh had been running off to, but she had promised her friend she wouldn't tell. Unfortunately, she took too long to respond, and Heaven caught on.

"What do you know?" Heaven demanded, stopping and moving to block Age's path.

"I- can't. I promised-" Age babbled. Heaven intimidated her sometimes, and she felt uncomfortable lying to her friend. But she also couldn't betray the promise she had made.

"Is she in danger?" Heaven asked.

"No, nothing like that," Age said, breathing a sigh of relief. "I'm sure she'll tell you when she's ready."

"Does it have to do with that stupid snapper?" Heaven asked. Age didn't know how to respond. Thankfully, she didn't have to, as the pair were interrupted by a dragon tumbling out of a particularly thorny bush and between the two dragons.
dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png

Age winced as she saw the thorns sticking out of his skin. How did someone go through a thornbush? Heaven just stared, open-mouthed, at the newcomer.

"Are you okay?" Age asked, moving to help him with the thorns.

"Me? I'm fine and dandy! How are-" The mirror suddenly stopped speaking as his blue eyes met her gaze. "You." He whispered after an uncomfortably long pause.

"Hello? Do you have all your brain cells?" Heaven asked. "You're the one who fell through a thornbush, interrupting a very important conversation."

"I'm sorry, truly I am," The mirror said, lowering his head and looking away. "Just like me to make a mess of things..."

"No! It's fine! Heaven's just being a little rude today-" Age glared at her friend. "I'm Age. What's you name?"

"Accident!" The mirror beamed. "Unfortunate, I know, but I was sort of a mistake." He shifted his paws awkwardly. "But what can you do? A name's a name and I don't have the funds to change it." He shrugged. "Anyways, it was very nice meeting you too, but I should get going."

"Wait! No! Stay!" Age called as he turned.

"Nah, I've caused enough damage as it is. I just need to find a way to get out of this city." Accident nodded, then disappeared behind another bush.

"What was that guy's problem?" Heaven asked.

"Don't be so hard on him, he's clearly lost. We should help him," Age said, straining to try to catch a glimpse of him through the foliage. She couldn't see anything.

"Oh no, don't tell me-" Heaven shook her head.

"What?" Age asked, turning back to her friend.

"Nevermind," Heaven said, looking away.

"Heaven, what is it?" Age pressed. "Why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?"

The imperial sighed. "First Nevaeh with Khepri, and now you will that mess of a dragon. Are all of my friends going to fall for absolute idiots?"

"What? I don't even know him! I don't like him that way! I'm just concerned because it's my job to look out for the dragons who live here!" Age protested.

"Ah yes, of course," Heaven nodded sagely. "But I know you, and that fool's your type, and its only a matter of time before you realize it. Besides, he clearly likes you, did you see his face when he first saw you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Age snapped back, then wondered why she was getting so defensive about this. There was nothing going on, how could there be? She had only just met him! She just wanted to make sure he didn't get into anymore trouble.

"Wait, so you know Nevaeh likes Khepri?" Age said suddenly, cluing in to what Heaven had said.

"Well, I had a haunch," The imperial smirked. "Thanks for confirming it for me."

"Nevaeh's going to kill me," Age groaned.

"It's okay, I won't tell her you told me. I basically guessed it anyways," Heaven grinned. "Anyways, are we going to continue walking, or are we going to stand here all day?"

So, I finally got that familiar pull! I kinda feel like I'm drowning in new dragons, but I'm happy to finally be able to get Age her mate.

Oh my goodness, I knew with the alphabet legacy challenge I wouldn't get to keep Age's gem genes forever, but piebald and paint are two of my least favourite genes. Accident sure is something else, isn't he? And I'm pretty sure he only got his name because he was the result of an accidental breeding between an actual real stunning lore dragon with a mate and everything and a joke fae named Worldeater. He's a disaster and I love him. He even got a theme song that I only added to my Spotify as a joke. What is this turning to?
I love Accident with my heart and soul already, he has trancended normality and has been blessed by RNG to be the ultimate joke with his theme song.
I love Accident with my heart and soul already, he has trancended normality and has been blessed by RNG to be the ultimate joke with his theme song.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Midwinter

I know right? In this flight rising economy, he was basically born to be fodder, but thanks to the RNG, not only is he the ultimate joke, but he also has landed in just the right place to kickstart a lineage of arguably the most important dragons my lore has ever seen. He has truly defied the odds. A legend.
@Midwinter

I know right? In this flight rising economy, he was basically born to be fodder, but thanks to the RNG, not only is he the ultimate joke, but he also has landed in just the right place to kickstart a lineage of arguably the most important dragons my lore has ever seen. He has truly defied the odds. A legend.
@Petall Accident! Oh my gosh, that name, I wonder if there's a story there. xD You know, he's actually not bad-looking. And with those colors, he's got the potential to be stunning later on.
@Petall Accident! Oh my gosh, that name, I wonder if there's a story there. xD You know, he's actually not bad-looking. And with those colors, he's got the potential to be stunning later on.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall I myself have an addiction to my koi babies~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52687202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526873/52687202_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53259751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532598/53259751_350.png[/img] [/url] The fact that certain genes basically cancel out other genes is always so unfair though, I agree. I like stuff like cherub and paint and tiger and jaguar... but I don't want ALL my dragons to have them ALL the time! [emoji=guardian angry size=1] ANYWAY about the ACTUAL CHAPTER... Accident is everything, 10/10, if he dies I will cry. SO! HE [b]BETTER[/b] KEEP THIS RNG BLESSING THING HE"S GOT GOING ON OR I WILL HAVE [b]WORDS TO SAY[/b] AFTER I DIE AND I GET TO SPEAK TO [b]WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THAT[/b]!
@Petall

I myself have an addiction to my koi babies~

52687202_350.png

53259751_350.png

The fact that certain genes basically cancel out other genes is always so unfair though, I agree. I like stuff like cherub and paint and tiger and jaguar... but I don't want ALL my dragons to have them ALL the time!

ANYWAY about the ACTUAL CHAPTER...

Accident is everything, 10/10, if he dies I will cry. SO! HE BETTER KEEP THIS RNG BLESSING THING HE"S GOT GOING ON OR I WILL HAVE WORDS TO SAY AFTER I DIE AND I GET TO SPEAK TO WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THAT!

tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141 142