Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 141 142
@Starongie I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Your compliments really made my night! Would you like to be added to the pinglist? @Dynami Your words mean so much to me, thank you! Pacing was something I've been a little worried about, so I'm glad you like what I've been doing! @Disillusionist Honestly, it was so much fun to feature Khepri more this update! Also, establishing relationships of all sorts is one of my favourite parts of writing, and the relationship between Topaz and Larkin is constantly fluctuating and changing, I'll be interested to see where it naturally settles as I write! In the meantime, it might be a little rough on some of the others to observe! [emoji=tundra winking size=1] That was my favourite part to write! It was fun to reminisce on CleverDual's old lore and figure out what image would best represent each dragon! It was also great to have the chance to introduce everyone to the past rulers of the clan, because I'm sure they'll all come up again at various points in the story!
@Starongie

I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Your compliments really made my night! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Dynami

Your words mean so much to me, thank you! Pacing was something I've been a little worried about, so I'm glad you like what I've been doing!

@Disillusionist

Honestly, it was so much fun to feature Khepri more this update! Also, establishing relationships of all sorts is one of my favourite parts of writing, and the relationship between Topaz and Larkin is constantly fluctuating and changing, I'll be interested to see where it naturally settles as I write! In the meantime, it might be a little rough on some of the others to observe!

That was my favourite part to write! It was fun to reminisce on CleverDual's old lore and figure out what image would best represent each dragon! It was also great to have the chance to introduce everyone to the past rulers of the clan, because I'm sure they'll all come up again at various points in the story!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/11#post_39557693]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 14: Noble Light[/u][/b] [item=gloomy highnoon vest] Sentence: Breed or Scroll a Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52876940] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] As Age took her place around the ornate cauldron, she couldn't help but feel like something important was about to happen. She had, of course, seen Khepri and Ulf come and go with all the pieces, but now that it was all put together, she could see what a beauty it was. She barely noticed as Heaven and Nevaeh slipped away to set themselves on either side of her mother. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52950388][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=78&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=32&auth=02a6abe4b7b85f8dfdd089b23503f50c24e85f0b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51536637][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52950390][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=78&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=32&auth=69baca34e665cc231aea935b4bd8d43e46c124b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] She knew her friends has some sort of special role in the ceremony, but they had refused to tell her anything. The twins were very good at keeping secrets when they wanted to. Age had a feeling they didn't tell her half of the things they got up to, especially when she had a tendency to get anxious when they dragged her into something she wasn't supposed to be doing. She hated disappointing her parents, especially her father. She knew that as his heir, he had high expectations of her, and she wanted to be a good queen someday. She was so focused on her thoughts, she almost didn't notice when her father slipped in next to her. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51366343][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51366343&skin=0&apparel=16492,18782,2125,29290&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "You see the dragons around the cauldron?" Topaz whispered into his daughter's ear. Age nodded. "Those are all the past kings and queens of this clan. One day, you will be among them." Suddenly, Age remembered the stories her father had read her to teach her about her history. He never finished the book, claiming she was too young to know the end. She never did find out what happened to Queen Ivi after she took Izak as her mate. As she looked for the queen among the statues, she was horrified to see half of her face was missing. Age shivered. What had happened to her? Age turned to ask her father about the fate of her favourite queen when her mother stepped forward and began to speak. "Thank you all for gathering here with us today. I know our numbers are small, but I am glad to have this opportunity to gather us all face to face as one clan for such a momentous occasion," Larkin announced. Age felt a surge of pride at how well her mother spoke. She hoped that one day she would have that kind of confidence too. "As the Brightshine Jubilee draws to a close, it is my delight to have you all present for the first ceremony of my reign. You have all worked hard to make it happen," her father stood, making eye contact with Larkin. The two shared a respectful look and Age let out a sigh of relief. They weren't fighting today. "It is our hope that this beacon, much like the one at the top of Windkeep Tower, will remain a symbol of hope, safety and peace. With the curse heavy upon this city, we will bring light to the darkness and begin our fight to take our rightful place as residents of this once great clan," Larkin announced. Once she had finished speaking, she picked up the battered lantern at her feet and opened the iron door. As she did, she the twins stepped forward. Age watched in rapt awe as her friends' eyes began to glow and light streamed out, twisting and turning until it wrapped its way around the flame and threaded its way towards the dish in the center of the cauldron. Surrounded by light that made her glowing belly pale in comparison, Larkin stepped forward, following the path the twins had laid out for her. When she reached the edge of the cauldron, she placed the light from the lantern on a small dish above the head of the Akira statue. The flame leapt from the lantern and into the dish. As soon as the fire hit the light, the flame heightened. Then the flame caught a light trail and raced around the rim, until the dish above each of the monarchs heads have been lit. Once the flame reached Topaz, the fire streamed upwards towards the central dish, and a large flame lit, casting the whole room in light. As soon as the flame caught, the twins' eyes stopped glowing and their light faded. The whole throne room was cast in a warm glow and the weight lifted off of Age's chest. Looking around, she could see in the expressions of the gathered dragons that they all felt the same. It worked. "Now that we have laid our foundation for a new clan under the rule of Topaz, I now declare us a new kingdom. The Clan of Resting Wings may have been destroyed, but we rise from the ashes anew. I now pronounce us 'The Forgotten Kingdom,'" Larkin announced, standing tall with pride. Age watched as she glanced at her father, eyes aglow. Excitement coursed through her, this was the start of something big! With giddy excitement, she turned to face her older brother. Zunde was rapidly writing something down in the book he carried with him. Age peered over the page to see a sketch of the cauldron with the flame lit and writing describing the ceremony. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52717225][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52717225&skin=0&apparel=24245,371,24248&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Zunde looked up when he saw Age's fur trailing over the edge of the page. "Sorry, I promise I'm paying attention, I just wanted to document this," Zunde whispered, closing the book. Age grinned, too excited to put into words what she was feeling. Zunde smiled back, understanding, and ruffled Age's head fur with a smirk. The tundra leaned into her brother warmly, and turned back to her mother as she began to speak. "As an extra safety precaution, we also have lanterns for all of you. This is so you may carry the light of the fire with you wherever you go," Larkin announced. She nodded to Ulf and Khepri, and the two began handing out iron lanterns to everyone. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52380401][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=114&auth=968586440067b88f06ba28aedc835e6bb6be8006&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52650538][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52650538&skin=0&apparel=749,26559,12927,13792,13808,13776,13848,440&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Once all the lanterns had been handed out, Larkin directed everyone to choose a monarch and take a flame from their dish to light the lantern. Age knew immediately where she wanted to go. She rushed to Queen Ivi's statue, trying to look at it from the complete side. Unable to keep her eyes off the missing portion, she chose instead to look and see who else was chosen. Her parents took up places with Arcene and Akira, while Zunde chose Gryffin. Khepri took his place by Haven, glancing down at the sword she was holding with great warmth. Heaven found herself with Basil, and Nevaeh with Chrisha. Once everyone took their place, Larkin leaned down and lit her lantern again. Everyone else followed suit. Age felt a glimmer of satisfaction as the tiny flame began to dance in her own lantern. Now she had a piece of light to bring with her wherever she went. She wondered if this meant she'd be able to go outside more often, now that it was more safe. She glanced at her father, but Topaz had eyes only for the beacon. She jumped as she felt something brush her shoulder. Zunde was back at her side. "Do you know what happened to Ivi?" Age asked, staring down in concern at the half-mutilated face of the queen she adored. "Dad never told me how the story ended." She looked up to look at her brother. His face had fallen. "It's not a nice story," Zunde admitted. "But, it is an important one. Tell you what, tomorrow I'll take you out to the library and I'll show you." "You mean the library in the knowledge district?" Age asked excitedly, eyes lighting up. "Of course!" Zunde grinned. "What, you think you're going to be stuck in this palace forever? You're growing up, you can make your own choices." Age realized that her brother was right. She was growing up. While she was not fully grown yet, she wasn't a hatchling either. It was time to step out and see the world for herself, with her own choices. Besides, it was the library. What could possibly go wrong? ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/13#post_39587332]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider[/center] ----- So, CleverDual's lore book for the Clan of Resting Wings already canonically exists in the flight rising universe, so I'll tell you now that Age has only heard up to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521/17#post_32690169]this chapter[/url], and while she obviously knows the clan was destroyed, she doesn't know about the rebellion and how bad it was. Also, fun fact for those of you who read The Stories of Windkeep Tower: Ivi and Izak are the parents of Juliette, and Ivi is India's older sister! For the apparel pull, I'm going to be adopting a dragon from Tirtouga678's nest this time. If anyone else wants to have their nests/hatchlings open for me to request/buy a dragon from for future apparel pulls where no one is RTB, please let me know so I know my selection options!

Day 14: Noble Light
Gloomy Highnoon Vest
Sentence: Breed or Scroll a Dragon

As Age took her place around the ornate cauldron, she couldn't help but feel like something important was about to happen. She had, of course, seen Khepri and Ulf come and go with all the pieces, but now that it was all put together, she could see what a beauty it was. She barely noticed as Heaven and Nevaeh slipped away to set themselves on either side of her mother.
dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=78&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=32&auth=02a6abe4b7b85f8dfdd089b23503f50c24e85f0b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=0&body=78&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=32&auth=69baca34e665cc231aea935b4bd8d43e46c124b6&dummyext=prev.png

She knew her friends has some sort of special role in the ceremony, but they had refused to tell her anything. The twins were very good at keeping secrets when they wanted to. Age had a feeling they didn't tell her half of the things they got up to, especially when she had a tendency to get anxious when they dragged her into something she wasn't supposed to be doing. She hated disappointing her parents, especially her father. She knew that as his heir, he had high expectations of her, and she wanted to be a good queen someday.

She was so focused on her thoughts, she almost didn't notice when her father slipped in next to her.
dragon?did=51366343&skin=0&apparel=16492,18782,2125,29290&xt=dressing.png

"You see the dragons around the cauldron?" Topaz whispered into his daughter's ear. Age nodded. "Those are all the past kings and queens of this clan. One day, you will be among them."

Suddenly, Age remembered the stories her father had read her to teach her about her history. He never finished the book, claiming she was too young to know the end. She never did find out what happened to Queen Ivi after she took Izak as her mate. As she looked for the queen among the statues, she was horrified to see half of her face was missing. Age shivered. What had happened to her?

Age turned to ask her father about the fate of her favourite queen when her mother stepped forward and began to speak.

"Thank you all for gathering here with us today. I know our numbers are small, but I am glad to have this opportunity to gather us all face to face as one clan for such a momentous occasion," Larkin announced. Age felt a surge of pride at how well her mother spoke. She hoped that one day she would have that kind of confidence too.

"As the Brightshine Jubilee draws to a close, it is my delight to have you all present for the first ceremony of my reign. You have all worked hard to make it happen," her father stood, making eye contact with Larkin. The two shared a respectful look and Age let out a sigh of relief. They weren't fighting today.

"It is our hope that this beacon, much like the one at the top of Windkeep Tower, will remain a symbol of hope, safety and peace. With the curse heavy upon this city, we will bring light to the darkness and begin our fight to take our rightful place as residents of this once great clan," Larkin announced.

Once she had finished speaking, she picked up the battered lantern at her feet and opened the iron door. As she did, she the twins stepped forward. Age watched in rapt awe as her friends' eyes began to glow and light streamed out, twisting and turning until it wrapped its way around the flame and threaded its way towards the dish in the center of the cauldron. Surrounded by light that made her glowing belly pale in comparison, Larkin stepped forward, following the path the twins had laid out for her.

When she reached the edge of the cauldron, she placed the light from the lantern on a small dish above the head of the Akira statue. The flame leapt from the lantern and into the dish. As soon as the fire hit the light, the flame heightened. Then the flame caught a light trail and raced around the rim, until the dish above each of the monarchs heads have been lit. Once the flame reached Topaz, the fire streamed upwards towards the central dish, and a large flame lit, casting the whole room in light.

As soon as the flame caught, the twins' eyes stopped glowing and their light faded. The whole throne room was cast in a warm glow and the weight lifted off of Age's chest. Looking around, she could see in the expressions of the gathered dragons that they all felt the same. It worked.

"Now that we have laid our foundation for a new clan under the rule of Topaz, I now declare us a new kingdom. The Clan of Resting Wings may have been destroyed, but we rise from the ashes anew. I now pronounce us 'The Forgotten Kingdom,'" Larkin announced, standing tall with pride. Age watched as she glanced at her father, eyes aglow. Excitement coursed through her, this was the start of something big!

With giddy excitement, she turned to face her older brother. Zunde was rapidly writing something down in the book he carried with him. Age peered over the page to see a sketch of the cauldron with the flame lit and writing describing the ceremony.
dragon?did=52717225&skin=0&apparel=24245,371,24248&xt=dressing.png

Zunde looked up when he saw Age's fur trailing over the edge of the page.

"Sorry, I promise I'm paying attention, I just wanted to document this," Zunde whispered, closing the book.

Age grinned, too excited to put into words what she was feeling. Zunde smiled back, understanding, and ruffled Age's head fur with a smirk. The tundra leaned into her brother warmly, and turned back to her mother as she began to speak.

"As an extra safety precaution, we also have lanterns for all of you. This is so you may carry the light of the fire with you wherever you go," Larkin announced. She nodded to Ulf and Khepri, and the two began handing out iron lanterns to everyone.
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=114&auth=968586440067b88f06ba28aedc835e6bb6be8006&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?did=52650538&skin=0&apparel=749,26559,12927,13792,13808,13776,13848,440&xt=dressing.png

Once all the lanterns had been handed out, Larkin directed everyone to choose a monarch and take a flame from their dish to light the lantern. Age knew immediately where she wanted to go. She rushed to Queen Ivi's statue, trying to look at it from the complete side. Unable to keep her eyes off the missing portion, she chose instead to look and see who else was chosen. Her parents took up places with Arcene and Akira, while Zunde chose Gryffin. Khepri took his place by Haven, glancing down at the sword she was holding with great warmth. Heaven found herself with Basil, and Nevaeh with Chrisha.

Once everyone took their place, Larkin leaned down and lit her lantern again. Everyone else followed suit. Age felt a glimmer of satisfaction as the tiny flame began to dance in her own lantern. Now she had a piece of light to bring with her wherever she went. She wondered if this meant she'd be able to go outside more often, now that it was more safe. She glanced at her father, but Topaz had eyes only for the beacon.

She jumped as she felt something brush her shoulder. Zunde was back at her side.

"Do you know what happened to Ivi?" Age asked, staring down in concern at the half-mutilated face of the queen she adored. "Dad never told me how the story ended." She looked up to look at her brother. His face had fallen.

"It's not a nice story," Zunde admitted. "But, it is an important one. Tell you what, tomorrow I'll take you out to the library and I'll show you."

"You mean the library in the knowledge district?" Age asked excitedly, eyes lighting up.

"Of course!" Zunde grinned. "What, you think you're going to be stuck in this palace forever? You're growing up, you can make your own choices."

Age realized that her brother was right. She was growing up. While she was not fully grown yet, she wasn't a hatchling either. It was time to step out and see the world for herself, with her own choices. Besides, it was the library. What could possibly go wrong?

So, CleverDual's lore book for the Clan of Resting Wings already canonically exists in the flight rising universe, so I'll tell you now that Age has only heard up to this chapter, and while she obviously knows the clan was destroyed, she doesn't know about the rebellion and how bad it was.

Also, fun fact for those of you who read The Stories of Windkeep Tower: Ivi and Izak are the parents of Juliette, and Ivi is India's older sister!

For the apparel pull, I'm going to be adopting a dragon from Tirtouga678's nest this time. If anyone else wants to have their nests/hatchlings open for me to request/buy a dragon from for future apparel pulls where no one is RTB, please let me know so I know my selection options!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
owo so good! if you want to choose one of my pairs, you can!
(just know that hatchlings from ana and aaron will already be named)
owo so good! if you want to choose one of my pairs, you can!
(just know that hatchlings from ana and aaron will already be named)
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse Sounds good! I'll put you on my list! [emoji=new friend size=1] And I don't mind if they come named, I actually prefer them to come pre-named to give a taste of the clan they came from!
@FallenEclipse

Sounds good! I'll put you on my list! And I don't mind if they come named, I actually prefer them to come pre-named to give a taste of the clan they came from!
aww yiss
things are getting more and more interesting as time progresses! i wonder how age will react when she learns more about the clan of resting wings :0

i have some pairs you have the option to choose from, if you'd like!
(fyi: some dragons in that tab look as though they don't have mates, but that's because they have lore and are in the lore tab. right now only nala and despina don't have mates.)
aww yiss
things are getting more and more interesting as time progresses! i wonder how age will react when she learns more about the clan of resting wings :0

i have some pairs you have the option to choose from, if you'd like!
(fyi: some dragons in that tab look as though they don't have mates, but that's because they have lore and are in the lore tab. right now only nala and despina don't have mates.)
I don't often have nests going, and I don't have an alphabet legacy challenge or anything like that right now, but you'd be welcome to any of my hatchlings (from main clan or my own Pinkerlockes, for that matter) if the stars align! I'd actually be really curious to see what you'd do with a dragon with a song-lyric name. Or I could put my progens, or Starrunner and Bok, or Orville and Belladonna, on a nest for the purpose, should that come up.
I don't often have nests going, and I don't have an alphabet legacy challenge or anything like that right now, but you'd be welcome to any of my hatchlings (from main clan or my own Pinkerlockes, for that matter) if the stars align! I'd actually be really curious to see what you'd do with a dragon with a song-lyric name. Or I could put my progens, or Starrunner and Bok, or Orville and Belladonna, on a nest for the purpose, should that come up.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I kinda have an alphabet legacy challenge right now (I’m at C), if you need a D, the next next will be hatched in 7-ish days. I also have nests hatching every day, so if you see one you like in my “Sales”, I’ll hold it for you
I kinda have an alphabet legacy challenge right now (I’m at C), if you need a D, the next next will be hatched in 7-ish days. I also have nests hatching every day, so if you see one you like in my “Sales”, I’ll hold it for you
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@Petall I was glued to every word in this update. I'm a huge sucker for fancy ceremonies of any sort (or even non-fancy ones, really), and this was such a fascinating read. My favorite bit was when the characters each chose a monarch -- I half-expected somebody to ask "Which one?" and Larkin to answer, in a breathy, mystical voice, "Whoever speaks to your soul~" [emoji=gust size=1] I'll be busy this week, so not enough time, unfortunately, but I'm also looking forward to reading the story of Resting Wings! I think I'll have to settle for Zunde's abridged version, but when I'm not so swamped, I'd like to sit down and read through the old thread. ^^ *waves* I have a [i]lot[/i] of pairs I mostly breed for fodder, plus my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/den/254672/1464149]HD Fodder tab[/url] is always filled with dergs, many of which have lore parents. (There's also my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/254672/1557540]Sales tab[/url], but sometimes that's empty. xD) If you're interested in a particular dragon or want hatchlings from a certain pair, let me know! If they're up for breeding, I'll plonk them onto a nest when available. ^^
@Petall I was glued to every word in this update. I'm a huge sucker for fancy ceremonies of any sort (or even non-fancy ones, really), and this was such a fascinating read. My favorite bit was when the characters each chose a monarch -- I half-expected somebody to ask "Which one?" and Larkin to answer, in a breathy, mystical voice, "Whoever speaks to your soul~"

I'll be busy this week, so not enough time, unfortunately, but I'm also looking forward to reading the story of Resting Wings! I think I'll have to settle for Zunde's abridged version, but when I'm not so swamped, I'd like to sit down and read through the old thread. ^^

*waves* I have a lot of pairs I mostly breed for fodder, plus my HD Fodder tab is always filled with dergs, many of which have lore parents. (There's also my Sales tab, but sometimes that's empty. xD) If you're interested in a particular dragon or want hatchlings from a certain pair, let me know! If they're up for breeding, I'll plonk them onto a nest when available. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall I think I already told you that I'm an option for hatchling pulls, right? I'm glad that the Larkin and Topaz are working as a team to pull the clan into the future! Even though she doesn't want to be queen, she is still proving herself a capable leader.... even if it is mostly to protect her adopted children and her friends, more than to restore a former kingdom to its glory, as per Topaz's end goal~ Interesting picks by the group, as a whole. Larkin and Topaz, taking the founders of the clan, since they are on fact re-founding the clan in this ceremony. Zunde, picking Gryffin (Gavin's his brother, lol~), the king who wanted to explore and make his own path... much like Zunde has with the library and his writing. Khepri and Haven, blacksmiths know their own~ Heaven chose Basil, the one who loved plants, while Nevaeh chose Chrisha, the one who loved romance... It will be interesting to see how much these choices actually mattered!
@Petall I think I already told you that I'm an option for hatchling pulls, right? I'm glad that the Larkin and Topaz are working as a team to pull the clan into the future! Even though she doesn't want to be queen, she is still proving herself a capable leader.... even if it is mostly to protect her adopted children and her friends, more than to restore a former kingdom to its glory, as per Topaz's end goal~ Interesting picks by the group, as a whole. Larkin and Topaz, taking the founders of the clan, since they are on fact re-founding the clan in this ceremony. Zunde, picking Gryffin (Gavin's his brother, lol~), the king who wanted to explore and make his own path... much like Zunde has with the library and his writing. Khepri and Haven, blacksmiths know their own~ Heaven chose Basil, the one who loved plants, while Nevaeh chose Chrisha, the one who loved romance... It will be interesting to see how much these choices actually mattered!
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@Dynami The answer to that will come tomorrow! (Or Friday if me brother's grad festivities take up the whole day!) Aaa I'm so excited for tomorrow's pull, it's always so interesting to see what the fate of my dragons will be! Thank you! I'll add you to the list of future apparel pulls! @Leopardmask If the stars align for your Pinkerlocke nests, that would be the most amazing thing ever! I really hope that works out someday, because my favourite dragons to incorporate are ones from lore I have a good knowledge of already! @ShinyDecidueye Nice! I won't be needing D anytime soon, but I will definitely keep and eye out in future apparel pulls for spares to adopt for the fun of it! It would be cool to be able to track different parts of the lineage that would otherwise be ignored! @Disillusionist I love big ceremonies too! I hope I have the opportunity to do more! I get the feeling Topaz is the sort of character to like to celebrate big and celebrate often! Fair enough! That's the whole purpose of making an abridged version, I don't want people to feel like they have to read CleverDual's old lore to know what's going on in the pinkerlocke! Awesome! I've added you to my list for future apparel pulls! @AlchemyFox Oh yeah, I remember you saying that! (Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to snag a Breeze/Asclepias baby? [emoji=tundra winking size=1]) Oooo I see you picked up on some of my symbolism there! I was wondering if anybody might! I thought long and hard about the best picks for each character! Also, thanks for catching the Gavin mistake! I think I got confused with Gavis, my own G generation dragon and combined Gryffin and Gavis to make Gavin! XD
@Dynami

The answer to that will come tomorrow! (Or Friday if me brother's grad festivities take up the whole day!) Aaa I'm so excited for tomorrow's pull, it's always so interesting to see what the fate of my dragons will be!

Thank you! I'll add you to the list of future apparel pulls!

@Leopardmask

If the stars align for your Pinkerlocke nests, that would be the most amazing thing ever! I really hope that works out someday, because my favourite dragons to incorporate are ones from lore I have a good knowledge of already!

@ShinyDecidueye

Nice! I won't be needing D anytime soon, but I will definitely keep and eye out in future apparel pulls for spares to adopt for the fun of it! It would be cool to be able to track different parts of the lineage that would otherwise be ignored!

@Disillusionist

I love big ceremonies too! I hope I have the opportunity to do more! I get the feeling Topaz is the sort of character to like to celebrate big and celebrate often!

Fair enough! That's the whole purpose of making an abridged version, I don't want people to feel like they have to read CleverDual's old lore to know what's going on in the pinkerlocke!

Awesome! I've added you to my list for future apparel pulls!

@AlchemyFox

Oh yeah, I remember you saying that! (Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to snag a Breeze/Asclepias baby? )

Oooo I see you picked up on some of my symbolism there! I was wondering if anybody might! I thought long and hard about the best picks for each character! Also, thanks for catching the Gavin mistake! I think I got confused with Gavis, my own G generation dragon and combined Gryffin and Gavis to make Gavin! XD
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 141 142