Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ended!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/idtr7ijc7mhr724/arcaneh2.png[/img] Alright folks, me again. My birthday is approaching faster than I was realizing and I decided to do another mass hatch. My first year, I did 40 eggs to find my 11 Flight Reps. Second year, I did 26 eggs to find an apprentice for my Arcane rep and a charge for my Water rep. This is my third birthday on this site and I wanted to make it extra special. I'm currently on a quest to hatch a Primal G1 for every flight. I thought it would be so great to hatch the Arcane Primal on my birthday. That's why this year, I'm aiming to have 100 Arcane Eggs for my birthday. And as an added bonus, I would also like to try for 50 Bogsneak Eggs. Bogsneak are one of my favorite breeds and I don't currently have one. I'd like to hatch a good Baldwin rep. A dragon I can gene with all Baldwin genes and dress with all Baldwin clothes. So please, join me in my quest and watch me struggle to get all the eggs I need. And listen to me complain about Baldwin never giving me the purple sludge I need to brew the Bogsneak eggs. [b]GOAL: 100 Arcane Eggs and 50 Bogsneak Eggs by 9/29[/b] [quote=Pinglist] [b]Progress and Hatchday:[/b] cordifolium , huskies709 , wetdog15 , Cakeless , Kuiperr , Ezra14 , Razatharia , Torchii , cloudydawn , PrinceSouffle , DianaMoon , OfficialEspurr , FallingSlowly , Ikterrin , Dragonfruiteen , bizzybee , Alfamangle [b]Hatchday Only:[/b] AoiNoRyuu [/quote] [size=2]Arcane Flag by osiem: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=2177898]Here[/url] [/size]
arcaneh2.png

Alright folks, me again.
My birthday is approaching faster than I was realizing and I decided to do another mass hatch.
My first year, I did 40 eggs to find my 11 Flight Reps.
Second year, I did 26 eggs to find an apprentice for my Arcane rep and a charge for my Water rep.
This is my third birthday on this site and I wanted to make it extra special.
I'm currently on a quest to hatch a Primal G1 for every flight.
I thought it would be so great to hatch the Arcane Primal on my birthday.
That's why this year, I'm aiming to have 100 Arcane Eggs for my birthday.
And as an added bonus, I would also like to try for 50 Bogsneak Eggs.
Bogsneak are one of my favorite breeds and I don't currently have one. I'd like to hatch a good Baldwin rep. A dragon I can gene with all Baldwin genes and dress with all Baldwin clothes.

So please, join me in my quest and watch me struggle to get all the eggs I need.
And listen to me complain about Baldwin never giving me the purple sludge I need to brew the Bogsneak eggs.

GOAL: 100 Arcane Eggs and 50 Bogsneak Eggs by 9/29

Pinglist wrote:
Progress and Hatchday:
cordifolium , huskies709 , wetdog15 , Cakeless , Kuiperr , Ezra14 , Razatharia , Torchii , cloudydawn , PrinceSouffle , DianaMoon , OfficialEspurr , FallingSlowly , Ikterrin , Dragonfruiteen , bizzybee , Alfamangle

Hatchday Only:
AoiNoRyuu

Arcane Flag by osiem: Here

[center] [b]Current Egg Tally[/b] [/center] [center] [item=unhatched arcane egg] 13 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] 7 [/center] [b] Eggs to Trade[/b] -
Current Egg Tally
Unhatched Arcane Egg

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Eggs to Trade
-
-keepers-
-keepers-
please ping me c:
please ping me c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium
Will do!
I'm thinking about making two pinglists.
One for whenever I get more eggs, a progress pinglist and one for the actual hatch.
Did you just want a ping for the hatch?
@cordifolium
Will do!
I'm thinking about making two pinglists.
One for whenever I get more eggs, a progress pinglist and one for the actual hatch.
Did you just want a ping for the hatch?
I'll get pinged too, for progress and hatching!
I'll get pinged too, for progress and hatching!
@huskies709
Added you!

I'm really excited for this. I hope I can pull it off.
I'm going to be living in the coli and hoardselling everything.
@huskies709
Added you!

I'm really excited for this. I hope I can pull it off.
I'm going to be living in the coli and hoardselling everything.
@ThousandSunny

Both please! :D
@ThousandSunny

Both please! :D
underskrift-geo.png
@ThousandSunny
Both pinglists, please! :) Good luck!
@ThousandSunny
Both pinglists, please! :) Good luck!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Added!

Thanks! I just looked at the prices of eggs.
Oh lord
I hope they go back down after Ancients get released.
Otherwise this will be pretty tough.
I'll have to start getting into training and exalting.
Added!

Thanks! I just looked at the prices of eggs.
Oh lord
I hope they go back down after Ancients get released.
Otherwise this will be pretty tough.
I'll have to start getting into training and exalting.
1 2 3 4 5 6