Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Cooking Contest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Congratulations to the winners!! I honestly dont know how the judges decided, everything looked amazing!
Congratulations to the winners!! I honestly dont know how the judges decided, everything looked amazing!
XW2PxEW.png
Congratts to the other winners and to the other entrants as well! I didn't have time to go through commenting on all the other entries, but there were a number I bookmarked for future testing [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] 1. Dragonfruit Salad 2. Strange Bun
Congratts to the other winners and to the other entrants as well! I didn't have time to go through commenting on all the other entries, but there were a number I bookmarked for future testing

1. Dragonfruit Salad
2. Strange Bun
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Ooooh, congrats to the other winners! All these recipes looked very fun and delicious. ^_^ I am especially eyeballing those strange buns as something to try, ha ha.
  1. Strange Bun
  2. Dragonfruit Salad
  3. Mise En Place
Ooooh, congrats to the other winners! All these recipes looked very fun and delicious. ^_^ I am especially eyeballing those strange buns as something to try, ha ha.
  1. Strange Bun
  2. Dragonfruit Salad
  3. Mise En Place
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf

Tip: If you dont want to mess with the puff pastry, just slather the mix on a slice if bread, cover with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese, and broil it in the oven for a few minutes. It's what I did with my leftovers once I ran out of dough.
@Ganondorf

Tip: If you dont want to mess with the puff pastry, just slather the mix on a slice if bread, cover with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese, and broil it in the oven for a few minutes. It's what I did with my leftovers once I ran out of dough.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne
Ooooh, good to know! Thank you, bread is a little more available to me than puff pastries. xD
@Eialyne
Ooooh, good to know! Thank you, bread is a little more available to me than puff pastries. xD
l6nCFA8.png
Ahhh, what!
I haven't expected this in the slightest to be honest, I just participated for the fun of it & I really don't know how you could decide this! So many things looked delicious!
But anyway, thank you! ;v;

And phew, it also took me way too long to decide what I should take...
But I think I'd like the Dragonfruit Salad...!

Thanks again & congrats to the others as well c:
Ahhh, what!
I haven't expected this in the slightest to be honest, I just participated for the fun of it & I really don't know how you could decide this! So many things looked delicious!
But anyway, thank you! ;v;

And phew, it also took me way too long to decide what I should take...
But I think I'd like the Dragonfruit Salad...!

Thanks again & congrats to the others as well c:
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
All prizes have now been sent out. Enjoy! [emoji=new friend size=1]
All prizes have now been sent out. Enjoy!
1fTWTjV.png
Omg... please tell me that this will run again sometime. I'd love to join.
Omg... please tell me that this will run again sometime. I'd love to join.
z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9