Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Dress Up Contest (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
The event won't be open until the start of Greenskeepers Gathering festival week but you're free to sign up to the pinglist if interested!
The event won't be open until the start of Greenskeepers Gathering festival week but you're free to sign up to the pinglist if interested!
@onemessyperson
Just wondering if I could sign up to the pinglist? I saw that nobody has yet so I was wondering if I’m not supposed to yet or if there’s something else that I’m supposed to do. I just don’t wanna accidentally mess up anything lol
@onemessyperson
Just wondering if I could sign up to the pinglist? I saw that nobody has yet so I was wondering if I’m not supposed to yet or if there’s something else that I’m supposed to do. I just don’t wanna accidentally mess up anything lol
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
@Slugoon

Thanks for your interest! Yup, feel free to sign up to the pinglist and when the event opens I'll give you a ping ^^
@Slugoon

Thanks for your interest! Yup, feel free to sign up to the pinglist and when the event opens I'll give you a ping ^^
I've put myself on the pinglist! Can't wait for this to start!
I've put myself on the pinglist! Can't wait for this to start!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Thanks for your interest @SprinklesTheCat Looking forward to seeing your entries ^^
Thanks for your interest @SprinklesTheCat Looking forward to seeing your entries ^^
[center][font=1]@slugoon @SprinklesTheCat @sockmonkeygerald @divitineo @3ctoplasm @Alastriona1 @avocado333 @BlackRayser @Scatterspark @wingworm @Katsuokai @Korwa @Garbage227 @jbapple @Watercolour @Pufferheart @tigressRising @Hyllin @LadyOfTheSkies @Leopardmask @felistopaz @Sarluna @Snek @bellzan @Canisa @MoonlitCacti @Katelle @sgkat @Apfelobst @Rosie1450 @Sidegrinder @Hinumi @Snoringhyena @Gremliin @RugaQwarrcall @Fallenarrow @MandragoraAutumn @DarkWolf133 @Jeydis @odakotarose @RecursionErr0r @flyteeth @KnightYumi @bonstrosity @Tyta @Kapara @CapriReve @Sillette @VioletWhirlwnd @Dragonscorch @Cheshly @HauntedCrow @alyblaith [/center] [center][font=Verdana][size=5][color=#000000][b]Category spotlight:[/b][/center] [center][font=Verdana][size=4][color=#000000]Farmer Fashionista. Dress your dragons in their best outfit for working around a farm. Remember farming often require a lot of leg work so be sure to dress your farmers in comfortable and practical outfits. Notes on why you chose the outfit pieces that you did are welcomed too! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Verdana][size=5][color=#000000][b]Prompt of the day:[/b][/center] [center][font=Verdana][size=4][color=#000000] From the more traditional farms that span acres to technological hydroponics facilities there are many, many different types of farms in this day and age. Some are family owned while some serve as tourist destinations. No matter the type of food they produce, milk, fish mushrooms, a farm is a fascinating place. What type of farm have you been to? Alternatively, if you are uncomfortable with sharing something that happened in real life you may write about a farm that your dragon could have visited in their lore or write a short story about your dragon visiting a farm. We are now officially open! Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! I look forward to seeing all of your entries ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center]
Category spotlight:
Farmer Fashionista. Dress your dragons in their best outfit for working around a farm. Remember farming often require a lot of leg work so be sure to dress your farmers in comfortable and practical outfits. Notes on why you chose the outfit pieces that you did are welcomed too!

rUSUrQT.png

Prompt of the day:
From the more traditional farms that span acres to technological hydroponics facilities there are many, many different types of farms in this day and age. Some are family owned while some serve as tourist destinations. No matter the type of food they produce, milk, fish mushrooms, a farm is a fascinating place. What type of farm have you been to?

Alternatively, if you are uncomfortable with sharing something that happened in real life you may write about a farm that your dragon could have visited in their lore or write a short story about your dragon visiting a farm.

We are now officially open! Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! I look forward to seeing all of your entries ^^

RVlaJK2.png

@onemessyperson

Username: Whuffie

Category: Farmer Fashionista

Link to Dragon:
Farmer

Lore or other information (optional): I haven't visited a proper farm that I can remember, but I did have a grandad who had a large garden. He took a lot of pride in it and would section off a spot for experiments. He grew all kinds of things. Ocra, cantaloupe, peppers, cucumbers, and one year, pumpkins. They were almost Hagrid sized pumpkins. It must have been a slow news week because he got his picture in the paper next to several monster sized pumpkins which could have housed a toddler. It had a short article and my grandma's comment was: "They'll make a lot of pies!" I don't think she actually made pies out of them but she might have. I was super young when it all happened.

@onemessyperson

Username: Whuffie

Link to Dragon:
Farmer

Lore or other information (optional): I haven't visited a proper farm that I can remember, but I did have a grandad who had a large garden. He took a lot of pride in it and would section off a spot for experiments. He grew all kinds of things. Ocra, cantaloupe, peppers, cucumbers, and one year, pumpkins. They were almost Hagrid sized pumpkins. It must have been a slow news week because he got his picture in the paper next to several monster sized pumpkins which could have housed a toddler. It had a short article and my grandma's comment was: "They'll make a lot of pies!" I don't think she actually made pies out of them but she might have. I was super young when it all happened.
@onemessyperson

Couple quick questions:

1. (Probably a dumb question, but...) are existing dragons allowed to be used, or is it just for Dressing Room maniquins?

and

2. Skins aren't allowed, but what about skin-cents?
@onemessyperson

Couple quick questions:

1. (Probably a dumb question, but...) are existing dragons allowed to be used, or is it just for Dressing Room maniquins?

and

2. Skins aren't allowed, but what about skin-cents?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@onemessyperson Username: Crisps Category: Farmer Fashionista Link to Dragon: [outfit=806406][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49558545&skin=0&apparel=19450,19449,11226,653,15309,6027,12931,13851,690,25057,13859&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lore or other information (optional): I actually own a farm, so I dressed him based around what I think is optimal to workin on said farm, kinda based on what I wear and do ^-^''' White shirts are best to wear cuz it get's real hot, especially during summer, unfortunately goats love to get those shirts disgusting.. but oh well, nothing a good wash can't fix I included the staff because it's always good to have a long stick on hand or nearby, whether to use if ya spot a snake or somethin, or just to corral the chickens haha I have a mainecoon and tabby at the farm (barn cat) so of course I included them haha Would be better to wear boots, but alas, dragons don't have shoes... gotta protect them feet! Always good to have pockets, or in this case satchels, never go without pockets The woodbasket is basically a really nice way to carry hay to the goats and alpacas without getting absolutely covered in it, wish I had one haha hay in your hair ain't fun I think the hat should be quite obvious, the sun glaring in ya eyes ain't ideal! [rule] Like I said, I own a farm ^-^''' Small thing, nothin' big, but It doesn't need to be huge Got goats, alpacas, gettin' a llama, some chickens, ducks, and raising some baby turkeys atm Have some guard dogs atm, but they'll be getting moved about due to them not playin nice with the chickens aha Not sure what else I can say hmm I guess a funny lil tidbit is the chickens will come running at the sound of a car knowing we have food, so it's best to eat in the car... otherwise Gertrude with fly right up and snatch that hamburger right outta your hands Then your precious food will be devoured by a mass of birds :,( Chickens are lovely, but savage when it comes to food smh The ducks are much gentler and nicer, but disgusting They poop. everywhere. their coop is the most disgusting thing ever 24/7 no matter what you do And goats try to eat everything Your hair? chewed Your clothes? chewed Your skin? yup, chewed I also have a hydroponic greenhouse, which is basically a fancy way of saying you grow the plants in lil containers in the greenhouse instead of planting them in the ground, so it's a controlled environment! I remember building it, was a blast
@onemessyperson

Username: Crisps

Link to Dragon:
Farm Hand
dragon?did=49558545&skin=0&apparel=19450,19449,11226,653,15309,6027,12931,13851,690,25057,13859&xt=dressing.png

Lore or other information (optional):
I actually own a farm, so I dressed him based around what I think is optimal to workin on said farm, kinda based on what I wear and do ^-^'''
White shirts are best to wear cuz it get's real hot, especially during summer, unfortunately goats love to get those shirts disgusting.. but oh well, nothing a good wash can't fix
I included the staff because it's always good to have a long stick on hand or nearby, whether to use if ya spot a snake or somethin, or just to corral the chickens haha
I have a mainecoon and tabby at the farm (barn cat) so of course I included them haha
Would be better to wear boots, but alas, dragons don't have shoes... gotta protect them feet!
Always good to have pockets, or in this case satchels, never go without pockets
The woodbasket is basically a really nice way to carry hay to the goats and alpacas without getting absolutely covered in it, wish I had one haha hay in your hair ain't fun
I think the hat should be quite obvious, the sun glaring in ya eyes ain't ideal!

Like I said, I own a farm ^-^'''
Small thing, nothin' big, but It doesn't need to be huge
Got goats, alpacas, gettin' a llama, some chickens, ducks, and raising some baby turkeys atm
Have some guard dogs atm, but they'll be getting moved about due to them not playin nice with the chickens aha
Not sure what else I can say hmm
I guess a funny lil tidbit is the chickens will come running at the sound of a car knowing we have food, so it's best to eat in the car... otherwise Gertrude with fly right up and snatch that hamburger right outta your hands
Then your precious food will be devoured by a mass of birds :,(
Chickens are lovely, but savage when it comes to food smh
The ducks are much gentler and nicer, but disgusting
They poop. everywhere. their coop is the most disgusting thing ever 24/7 no matter what you do
And goats try to eat everything
Your hair? chewed
Your clothes? chewed
Your skin? yup, chewed

I also have a hydroponic greenhouse, which is basically a fancy way of saying you grow the plants in lil containers in the greenhouse instead of planting them in the ground, so it's a controlled environment! I remember building it, was a blast
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@onemessyperson Username: Apfelobst Category: Farmer Fashionista Link to Dragon: [outfit=806431][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=21750576&skin=0&apparel=25347,662,6027,12903,13787,15313,25057,13779,6031,26860,27116,1706,27114&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lore or other information (optional): As I live in a small village, there are a lot of farms around and most of them sell their stuff directly, so we always drive there and buy fresh food. One of the farms even has an open pig stable and its always fun to observe the piglets! They are an organic farm - as most of the farmes here - and the piglets will stay by their mom way longer than is "normal" and they will be out in a greenfield for some time! It is just amazing :D!
@onemessyperson

Username: Apfelobst

Link to Dragon:
Not Found
dragon?did=21750576&skin=0&apparel=25347,662,6027,12903,13787,15313,25057,13779,6031,26860,27116,1706,27114&xt=dressing.png

Lore or other information (optional):
As I live in a small village, there are a lot of farms around and most of them sell their stuff directly, so we always drive there and buy fresh food. One of the farms even has an open pig stable and its always fun to observe the piglets! They are an organic farm - as most of the farmes here - and the piglets will stay by their mom way longer than is "normal" and they will be out in a greenfield for some time! It is just amazing :D!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29