xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?
Please add me, if you don't mind.
Please add me, if you don't mind.
Pinglist updated to here
Pinglist updated to here
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
Pinglist for me as well, please and thank you!
Pinglist for me as well, please and thank you!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[center] [quote=Sunday’s Theme] [font=verdana][size=5] Sunday’s theme is [b]Crops[/b]. Crops are plants that are grown from seeds to be harvested for the purpose of profit, food, or gifting. Scry a dragon that looks like a crop product. The winners will each receive the following prize: [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Spring's Breath] [item=Sunbeam Rotala]x50[item=Watermelon]x50[item=Edamame]x70 [/quote] [size=1] @temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @Amburgerl @Katelle @Mustielsen @Jessicub @Maevepanda @Liluye @Seonais @BirdBagel @Inukaya @DarkMilka @Rosie1450 @egggarden @VolcanicThunder @Stellatrix13 @JinxMoonstone @Copierthief @Lundlaeva @Torracat @Siritys @Wylin @ghostpastry @Watercolour @LadyKnightKatsa @WishUponADragon @Crazyship @batir @MoonlitCacti @iLeopardmask @LadyRenee @themasterplan47 @alyblaith @Biird @Seonais @SparkyLurkdragon @Naramyon @Gremliin @Mustielsen @Alastriona1 @woolly @Amberleafz @InfectedWolf @Kapara @Victorzies @Deladria @Solisk @HedwigHufflepuff @clanguardian @Ankhiale86 @sgkat @Hinumi @Katsuokai @Veredii @Yanisha @LucidDreams @Koffein @dasammit @AstralDragons @Siritys @Korwa @7BlueZebras @Xirei @BluefireDrag0n @Oleaster @Iridaceae @DarkWolf133 @avocado333 @Mangusto @BlackRayser @AmethystOwl @LilyDragonQueen @3ctoplasm @Dandydots @Sidegrinder @Saronai @IronPen @Erevenile @StormDragon21 @phoenixbubbles @Glitterglow @Adamanta @YanderePower @Kaivyrin @emmiemiapandy @CapriReve @ShadowWyvern15 @Varric @Foreva001 @SkyDancer10 @LadyOfTheSkies @EmeraldJubilee @Venusian @nightskyseer @Apprendere @MistyGold @skarpetky @MusicandMagic @tarozard @Cheshly @pigeonz @TroubleinSevens @TalesOfMagic @yellowstarfish @NoStepOnSnek @Wildheart25 @Saronai [/size]
Sunday’s Theme wrote:

Sunday’s theme is Crops.

Crops are plants that are grown from seeds to be harvested for the purpose of profit, food, or gifting. Scry a dragon that looks like a crop product.

The winners will each receive the following prize:

Harvest Hardshell
Gladewalker Cape Forest's Edge Vines Spring's Breath
Sunbeam Rotala x50 Watermelon x50 Edamame x70

@temperama @Tamaki @DraigTeg @FoggyDownpour @Yanisha @Goldia @Amburgerl @Katelle @Mustielsen @Jessicub @Maevepanda @Liluye @Seonais @BirdBagel @Inukaya @DarkMilka @Rosie1450 @egggarden @VolcanicThunder @Stellatrix13 @JinxMoonstone @Copierthief @Lundlaeva @Torracat @Siritys @Wylin @ghostpastry @Watercolour @LadyKnightKatsa @WishUponADragon @Crazyship @batir @MoonlitCacti @iLeopardmask @LadyRenee @themasterplan47 @alyblaith @Biird @Seonais @SparkyLurkdragon @Naramyon @Gremliin @Mustielsen @Alastriona1 @woolly @Amberleafz @InfectedWolf @Kapara @Victorzies @Deladria @Solisk @HedwigHufflepuff @clanguardian @Ankhiale86 @sgkat @Hinumi @Katsuokai @Veredii @Yanisha @LucidDreams @Koffein @dasammit @AstralDragons @Siritys @Korwa @7BlueZebras @Xirei @BluefireDrag0n @Oleaster @Iridaceae @DarkWolf133 @avocado333 @Mangusto @BlackRayser @AmethystOwl @LilyDragonQueen @3ctoplasm @Dandydots @Sidegrinder @Saronai @IronPen @Erevenile @StormDragon21 @phoenixbubbles @Glitterglow @Adamanta @YanderePower @Kaivyrin @emmiemiapandy @CapriReve @ShadowWyvern15 @Varric @Foreva001 @SkyDancer10 @LadyOfTheSkies @EmeraldJubilee @Venusian @nightskyseer @Apprendere @MistyGold @skarpetky @MusicandMagic @tarozard @Cheshly @pigeonz @TroubleinSevens @TalesOfMagic @yellowstarfish @NoStepOnSnek @Wildheart25
@Saronai
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Please add me too, thank you!
Please add me too, thank you!
Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight
[center][size=6][u][b]Crops[/b][/u][/size] I immediately thought of things like wheat and barley, so I made this lil wheat spirit! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=7&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=19&body=163&winggene=5&wings=110&tertgene=8&tert=163&element=1&eyetype=9][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=8&winggene=5&wings=110&auth=a22e3106cd6f3e7f52d25678c3a61a985a0da4a8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] I imagine him running around and making crop circles for the older dragons to gawk at curiously, and then blending in to scare them when they go looking at them. He probably doesn't eat the wheat but rather the insects that try to destroy the crops, like locusts and junebugs. [img]https://ediblebajaarizona.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jeff-smith_feature-white-sonoran-wheat_Edible-Baja-Arizona_01.jpg[/img][/center]
Crops

I immediately thought of things like wheat and barley, so I made this lil wheat spirit!

dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=8&winggene=5&wings=110&auth=a22e3106cd6f3e7f52d25678c3a61a985a0da4a8&dummyext=prev.png

I imagine him running around and making crop circles for the older dragons to gawk at curiously, and then blending in to scare them when they go looking at them. He probably doesn't eat the wheat but rather the insects that try to destroy the crops, like locusts and junebugs.

jeff-smith_feature-white-sonoran-wheat_Edible-Baja-Arizona_01.jpg

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
Crops, you say? Well here's a strawberry! (strawberry farms, you know? when you go in and pick strawberries for the whole day? no?) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=168&bodygene=26&breed=9&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=22&winggene=26&wings=38&auth=ba1ce01aeb879ebe8e0dee634d9de12694e3a636&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Crops, you say?
Well here's a strawberry!
(strawberry farms, you know? when you go in and pick strawberries for the whole day? no?)
dragon?age=0&body=168&bodygene=26&breed=9&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=22&winggene=26&wings=38&auth=ba1ce01aeb879ebe8e0dee634d9de12694e3a636&dummyext=prev.png
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=79&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=13&winggene=23&wings=79&auth=4c6747469c3502d490bb89e1ab97efa9513e2af0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I made a watermelon! The python and morph was to mimic the curved lines of normal and dark green on a watermelon's skin, while the lighter green contour and swirl eyes were to mimic the swirly vines :D[/center]
dragon?age=0&body=79&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=13&winggene=23&wings=79&auth=4c6747469c3502d490bb89e1ab97efa9513e2af0&dummyext=prev.png

I made a watermelon! The python and morph was to mimic the curved lines of normal and dark green on a watermelon's skin, while the lighter green contour and swirl eyes were to mimic the swirly vines :D
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 77 78