Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Floral Fancies (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Myconid

I'd love to be on the pinglist for every day! This looks like a lot of fun :D
@Myconid

I'd love to be on the pinglist for every day! This looks like a lot of fun :D
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
I'd love to be added to the daily pinglist please!
I'd love to be added to the daily pinglist please!
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@TroubleinSevens @avacado333

You are now on the daily list!
@TroubleinSevens @avacado333

You are now on the daily list!
@myconid may I please be pinged when this opens? This is such a wholesome idea!
@myconid may I please be pinged when this opens? This is such a wholesome idea!
@NoStepOnSnek

Sure thing! :)
@NoStepOnSnek

Sure thing! :)
@Myconid May I please be added to the pinglists? And yes, I'd like a ping to see who wins too, please! Thanks!
@Myconid May I please be added to the pinglists? And yes, I'd like a ping to see who wins too, please! Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Myconid Just making sure, is this basically a no pictures/visuals set up too? I don't see a place for dragon pics and I know a few writing contests get at least a few people who like to add flavor images with the writing like you would in a dragon bio.

Would you prefer we all go writing only, no images? Or does the dragon picture, at least, go in about?

Thanks in advance for your time/consideration :D
@Myconid Just making sure, is this basically a no pictures/visuals set up too? I don't see a place for dragon pics and I know a few writing contests get at least a few people who like to add flavor images with the writing like you would in a dragon bio.

Would you prefer we all go writing only, no images? Or does the dragon picture, at least, go in about?

Thanks in advance for your time/consideration :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai

You don't need to add flavor images to the text, but I would like a picture of the dragon, to get a bitter sense of them.
I didn't add a special field for that in the form because people like to put their pictures different places, but if you're confused that means other people will be too, so I will add one.

Also, thank you for reminding me to add another pinglist for the post about winners; that one completely slipped my mind!

Thank you for the feedback, and you have been added to both the lists you wanted! :)
@Saronai

You don't need to add flavor images to the text, but I would like a picture of the dragon, to get a bitter sense of them.
I didn't add a special field for that in the form because people like to put their pictures different places, but if you're confused that means other people will be too, so I will add one.

Also, thank you for reminding me to add another pinglist for the post about winners; that one completely slipped my mind!

Thank you for the feedback, and you have been added to both the lists you wanted! :)
@Storygeek @BlackRayser @DamienXavier @LilyDragonQueen @Cheshly @TroubleinSevens @avocado333 @Saronai @NoStepOnSnek [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5] Floral Fancies is officially open for business! I hope that everybody has fun playing! [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][font=verdana][size=6] [color=#462c00]TODAY'S THEME: SPRING HAS SPRUNG [/font][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img] [columns] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5] Stepping out into the bright sunshine of the square, you are immediately surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the spring festival. All around you dragons dance and play, birds flit to and fro, and insects go about their work pollinating the seemingly endless number of flowers in the area. As the sun begins to creep higher into the sky, you wander through the crowd, examining the various carts and stalls set up around the square. Right as you stop in front of a small flower cart filled with leis and flower crowns made from pink roses, something bumps into you from behind and sends you crashing into the little cart. You lay there for a minute, petals falling all around you to the ground. Petals from the cart [i]you just upended[/i], you realize. You scramble to your feet, apologizing profusely to the dragons who’s shop you just destroyed, when a scaly green claw reaches out to steady you. Looking up, you find yourself gazing into the face of a small imperial dragon that’s the same colors as the flowers in his cart. He smiles shyly at you and cuts off your apologies. “Don’t worry, no harm done.” [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51074061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510741/51074061_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img]
@Storygeek @BlackRayser @DamienXavier @LilyDragonQueen @Cheshly @TroubleinSevens @avocado333 @Saronai @NoStepOnSnek

Floral Fancies is officially open for business! I hope that everybody has fun playing!

TODAY'S THEME: SPRING HAS SPRUNG
RVlaJK2.png

Stepping out into the bright sunshine of the square, you are immediately surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the spring festival. All around you dragons dance and play, birds flit to and fro, and insects go about their work pollinating the seemingly endless number of flowers in the area.
As the sun begins to creep higher into the sky, you wander through the crowd, examining the various carts and stalls set up around the square.
Right as you stop in front of a small flower cart filled with leis and flower crowns made from pink roses, something bumps into you from behind and sends you crashing into the little cart.

You lay there for a minute, petals falling all around you to the ground. Petals from the cart you just upended, you realize.
You scramble to your feet, apologizing profusely to the dragons who’s shop you just destroyed, when a scaly green claw reaches out to steady you. Looking up, you find yourself gazing into the face of a small imperial dragon that’s the same colors as the flowers in his cart. He smiles shyly at you and cuts off your apologies.

“Don’t worry, no harm done.”

RVlaJK2.png
@Myconid [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19800353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198004/19800353_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b]T roubleinSevens [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Haruhana [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Theme/Category:[/b] Spring has Sprung [b]Lore:[/b] Yes! In her Bio [b]About me:[/b] "Hi! I'm a dragon that likes to spend time in the woods studying how plants and animals interact to make a system that is self balancing! I love to travel for festivals in order to see different environments and interactions in other flight territory. I live in the Tangled Woods and while I prefer animals over plants, I love anything nature creates. I have a soft spot for less appreciated flora and fauna as I know that every living thing helps form an integral part of the system. I may get a little over enthusiastic about my work sometimes but I would really like to hear more about the cultivar of roses that you grow while I help fix this mess I've made of your cart." ********************************** [s]wasn't entirely sure how to differentiate 'lore' from 'about me' so I did the best I could![/s]
@Myconid

19800353_350.png

Username:T roubleinSevens
Dragon Name: Haruhana
Theme/Category: Spring has Sprung
Lore: Yes! In her Bio
About me: "Hi! I'm a dragon that likes to spend time in the woods studying how plants and animals interact to make a system that is self balancing! I love to travel for festivals in order to see different environments and interactions in other flight territory. I live in the Tangled Woods and while I prefer animals over plants, I love anything nature creates. I have a soft spot for less appreciated flora and fauna as I know that every living thing helps form an integral part of the system. I may get a little over enthusiastic about my work sometimes but I would really like to hear more about the cultivar of roses that you grow while I help fix this mess I've made of your cart."

wasn't entirely sure how to differentiate 'lore' from 'about me' so I did the best I could!
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17