Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Floral Fancies (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I would love to be added to both your pinglists!
I would love to be added to both your pinglists!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Storygeek

The daily pinglist will get pinged when the first day opens, so you don't need to be on both. I'll add you to the daily list now!
@Storygeek

The daily pinglist will get pinged when the first day opens, so you don't need to be on both. I'll add you to the daily list now!
@myconid

Are you revealing the dragons early so that people can decide and take their time? Should it not be a surprise each day or are you trying to let them pick the ones they want to wait for? All together I like it, it's super cute though!
@myconid

Are you revealing the dragons early so that people can decide and take their time? Should it not be a surprise each day or are you trying to let them pick the ones they want to wait for? All together I like it, it's super cute though!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsTherteen

Thank you for asking!

The dragons are actually already posted on the "Prizes" post, with links to their pages. I'm okay with people seeing the dragons before-hand, as this game involves writing, so I want to give people enough time that they don't feel too rushed!

Their lore isn't view-able yet, as I'm still working on some of the writing and formatting; but once I'm done, everyone can read up on all the dragons at their leisure and decide which days they do and do not want to enter!
@itsTherteen

Thank you for asking!

The dragons are actually already posted on the "Prizes" post, with links to their pages. I'm okay with people seeing the dragons before-hand, as this game involves writing, so I want to give people enough time that they don't feel too rushed!

Their lore isn't view-able yet, as I'm still working on some of the writing and formatting; but once I'm done, everyone can read up on all the dragons at their leisure and decide which days they do and do not want to enter!
Add me to the Daily Pinglist, please c:
Add me to the Daily Pinglist, please c:
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Please add me to the daily ping list as well, thank you.
Please add me to the daily ping list as well, thank you.
fBDK46k.png
@BlackRayser @DamienXavier

You have both been added! :)
@BlackRayser @DamienXavier

You have both been added! :)
@Myconid could I be added to the everyday pinglist please?
@Myconid could I be added to the everyday pinglist please?
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@Myconid
Daily pinglist, please!
@Myconid
Daily pinglist, please!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her