Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tempest's Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GardenSnail oh no, they might've :( maybe it's just one of those players that have trouble feeding their dragons because they don't have huge stashes, though. their nests have changed since yesterday so i like to think they're still active.

im giving them a few more days until i contact em.
@GardenSnail oh no, they might've :( maybe it's just one of those players that have trouble feeding their dragons because they don't have huge stashes, though. their nests have changed since yesterday so i like to think they're still active.

im giving them a few more days until i contact em.
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
I have no idea if anyone is interested in having one of Tempest's kids, but here they are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52107940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521080/52107940_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52107941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521080/52107941_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have no idea if anyone is interested in having one of Tempest's kids, but here they are:

52107940_350.png

52107941_350.png
Could I be added to the future holders list? I'd love to have him visit!
Could I be added to the future holders list? I'd love to have him visit!

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
my three days are all up!! i wasn't sure if i was supposed to send the next person Tempest or if i was supposed to send him back to you, DarkMatterDragon, so i CR'd him to the next person on the list if that's ok! i'll let you know when they accept the CR!
my three days are all up!! i wasn't sure if i was supposed to send the next person Tempest or if i was supposed to send him back to you, DarkMatterDragon, so i CR'd him to the next person on the list if that's ok! i'll let you know when they accept the CR!
tumblr_pp5bzfDCBv1y7ybb9o3_r1_500.gif
@Lunistice aha! all right, i'll add you in!

@latchkey that's all right, while i do prefer to get the dragon first before i send them so i can keep track, sending him along yourself and then notifying me does the trick as well. thank you for telling me!
@Lunistice aha! all right, i'll add you in!

@latchkey that's all right, while i do prefer to get the dragon first before i send them so i can keep track, sending him along yourself and then notifying me does the trick as well. thank you for telling me!
[color=116861][size=4][font=georgia]i made a [s]hard to see and weird[/s] badge sort of thing to have of Tempest flyin around! thought it was about time for one :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/VBeUKvg.jpg[/img] if anyone is able to make something better, that would be amazing ^w^ but for now if you want to have this green noodle in your sig or anywhere else, feel free!
i made a hard to see and weird badge sort of thing to have of Tempest flyin around! thought it was about time for one :)
VBeUKvg.jpg
if anyone is able to make something better, that would be amazing ^w^ but for now if you want to have this green noodle in your sig or anywhere else, feel free!
Oh, phew! They're not a dead lair. Also, can we do it twice? I kinda want a tempest baby.... (also it must be so awkward for him to just breed with different dergs every once in a while, spreading babies all over sornieth) edit: Somebody organized the sig! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Tempest is just gonna go through so much weird stuff. [s]maybe I can put some apparel on him if i get him again[/s]
Oh, phew! They're not a dead lair.
Also, can we do it twice? I kinda want a tempest baby....

(also it must be so awkward for him to just breed with different dergs every once in a while, spreading babies all over sornieth)

edit: Somebody organized the sig!

Tempest is just gonna go through so much weird stuff.
maybe I can put some apparel on him if i get him again
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@GardenSnail yeah, luckily :D i had a feeling they weren't.

unfortunately i don't want Tempest to visit one clan twice, but Cyranelle posted above with a couple of his babies that they wanna give away :) if those don't float your boat you can wait until the next time he can breed, then the next person registered to breed him can hatch his babies and give one or more to you

also yeah, the breeding is mostly just for people who want to do it but in lore it must be so weird having chirren all around the planet with different moms XD
@GardenSnail yeah, luckily :D i had a feeling they weren't.

unfortunately i don't want Tempest to visit one clan twice, but Cyranelle posted above with a couple of his babies that they wanna give away :) if those don't float your boat you can wait until the next time he can breed, then the next person registered to breed him can hatch his babies and give one or more to you

also yeah, the breeding is mostly just for people who want to do it but in lore it must be so weird having chirren all around the planet with different moms XD
[quote name="DarkMatterDragon" date="2019-05-30 17:21:07" ] @\GardenSnail yeah, luckily :D i had a feeling they weren't. unfortunately i don't want Tempest to visit one clan twice, but Cyranelle posted above with a couple of his babies that they wanna give away :) if those don't float your boat you can wait until the next time he can breed, then the next person registered to breed him can hatch his babies and give one or more to you also yeah, the breeding is mostly just for people who want to do it but in lore it must be so weird having chirren all around the planet with different moms XD [/quote] Sad, I wanted some of my own Tempest babies.. I'm saving up money rn :C
DarkMatterDragon wrote on 2019-05-30 17:21:07:
@\GardenSnail yeah, luckily :D i had a feeling they weren't.

Sad, I wanted some of my own Tempest babies.. I'm saving up money rn :C
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@GardenSnail hmm...maybe i can make an exception for ya. i was already thinking of changing the rules so it's possible Tempest could visit a Clan twice or three times though it wouldn't count towards the total of his clan visits. just in case someone wanted to do something with him that they forgot to do

though you'd have to wait a while, Tempest's breeding cooldown wears off in 9 days, then after that there's another breeder coming before you and restarting the cooldown again, which would make it 29 days in total. but if that works for you then i'd be happy to change the rules so you can have Tempest babs ^-^
@GardenSnail hmm...maybe i can make an exception for ya. i was already thinking of changing the rules so it's possible Tempest could visit a Clan twice or three times though it wouldn't count towards the total of his clan visits. just in case someone wanted to do something with him that they forgot to do

though you'd have to wait a while, Tempest's breeding cooldown wears off in 9 days, then after that there's another breeder coming before you and restarting the cooldown again, which would make it 29 days in total. but if that works for you then i'd be happy to change the rules so you can have Tempest babs ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10