Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Graveyard Shift [Nuzlocke]
I was gonna name this thread something generic like "Silver's Lair Nuzlocke Challenge" but...the actual title I settled on makes me want to take it more seriously lol. Just something I want to try to keep myself motivated on FR ;u;

Rules (modified from the OG Nuzlocke and Pinkerlocke)
1. When a dragon faints in the coliseum it's dead. Exalt it.

2. Dragons can be scatterscrolled at level 25. A new primary gene can be given at level 10, a new secondary at 15, and a new tertiary at 25. A new eye type can be given/scattered every five levels. Breed changes can only be used when an egg is gathered of found in the coli.

3. A triple basic dragon can be purchased on the 14th of each month. Use an RNG 1-14 to determine breed, and RNG 1-11 for a flight. OR buy and hatch an egg.

4. For nests, flip a coin per hatchling. Heads it lives, tails it dies.

5. Pinkerton draws:
xxxxxFood: Battle in the coli for 25 drops of that food type
xxxxxMaterials: Write some lore for the nuzlocke
xxxxxApparel: Breed your dragons. Rule 4 applies.
xxxxxFamiliars: Buy a dragon. Use Rule 3 limits.
xxxxxBattle: Fight in the coli until a dragon's level increases by one.
xxxxxOther: Draw some art for the nuzlocke
I was gonna name this thread something generic like "Silver's Lair Nuzlocke Challenge" but...the actual title I settled on makes me want to take it more seriously lol. Just something I want to try to keep myself motivated on FR ;u;

Rules (modified from the OG Nuzlocke and Pinkerlocke)
1. When a dragon faints in the coliseum it's dead. Exalt it.

2. Dragons can be scatterscrolled at level 25. A new primary gene can be given at level 10, a new secondary at 15, and a new tertiary at 25. A new eye type can be given/scattered every five levels. Breed changes can only be used when an egg is gathered of found in the coli.

3. A triple basic dragon can be purchased on the 14th of each month. Use an RNG 1-14 to determine breed, and RNG 1-11 for a flight. OR buy and hatch an egg.

4. For nests, flip a coin per hatchling. Heads it lives, tails it dies.

5. Pinkerton draws:
xxxxxFood: Battle in the coli for 25 drops of that food type
xxxxxMaterials: Write some lore for the nuzlocke
xxxxxApparel: Breed your dragons. Rule 4 applies.
xxxxxFamiliars: Buy a dragon. Use Rule 3 limits.
xxxxxBattle: Fight in the coli until a dragon's level increases by one.
xxxxxOther: Draw some art for the nuzlocke
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[center][u][b]April 17 (Day 0)[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50960609][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/509607/50960609.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50906069][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/509061/50906069.png[/img][/url][/center] Tyriox and Kalira are my 'progens' for this Nuzlocke. My nuzlocke dragons get their own tab in my lair! It is appropriately and predictably named :P
April 17 (Day 0)

50960609.png50906069.png

Tyriox and Kalira are my 'progens' for this Nuzlocke. My nuzlocke dragons get their own tab in my lair! It is appropriately and predictably named :P
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
[center][b][u]April 18 (Day 1)[/u][/b] Pinkerton Item: Waterlogged Boot (Material), time for some writing! [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] The Hewn City was dark, every dragon knew that. But ever since the great disturbance that sent strong surges of elemental energy across the world, the darkness seemed more suffocating. More dangerous. Nonbelievers wrote it off as a simple fear of the dark but others adamantly refused to set foot within the territory anymore. It was here that the Fae, Tyriox, and the Mirror, Kalira, met each other. Tyriox had come in search of a family relative that had reportedly gone missing in the area quite some months ago and was never heard from again. Kalira came on a dare from her former clanmates. Tyriox had been flitting about nervously at the border where light turned to sudden darkness, and Kalira had snorted at his anxiety, offering to guide him where he wished to go seeing how obvious it was he wouldn't get there on his own. The Fae clung to Kalira's shoulders, settling on her back as they headed into the darkness.
April 18 (Day 1)
Pinkerton Item: Waterlogged Boot (Material), time for some writing!

The Hewn City was dark, every dragon knew that. But ever since the great disturbance that sent strong surges of elemental energy across the world, the darkness seemed more suffocating. More dangerous. Nonbelievers wrote it off as a simple fear of the dark but others adamantly refused to set foot within the territory anymore.

It was here that the Fae, Tyriox, and the Mirror, Kalira, met each other. Tyriox had come in search of a family relative that had reportedly gone missing in the area quite some months ago and was never heard from again. Kalira came on a dare from her former clanmates. Tyriox had been flitting about nervously at the border where light turned to sudden darkness, and Kalira had snorted at his anxiety, offering to guide him where he wished to go seeing how obvious it was he wouldn't get there on his own.

The Fae clung to Kalira's shoulders, settling on her back as they headed into the darkness.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
[center][b][u]April 19 (Day 2)[/u][/b] Pinkerton Item: Glowing Pocket Bauble (Material), time for some writing! [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile] They'd bonded in the short time they'd been together, sharing stories with each other about their clans, friends, and families. Enemies dwelling in the dark attacked the pair for a long stretch of the previous day's travel. It would appear that BeastClans were also impacted by the surge in magical energies... It was still so dark. Light dared not enter this part of the world it seemed, and it was impossible to keep track of the time. Tyriox and Kalira stopped to eat when their bellies rumbled, and slept only in short increments while the other kept watch. It was too dangerous to sleep for long. The problem was, neither of them knew where to look for Tyriox's missing family member, and they had yet to meet a friendly soul here.
April 19 (Day 2)
Pinkerton Item: Glowing Pocket Bauble (Material), time for some writing!

They'd bonded in the short time they'd been together, sharing stories with each other about their clans, friends, and families. Enemies dwelling in the dark attacked the pair for a long stretch of the previous day's travel. It would appear that BeastClans were also impacted by the surge in magical energies...

It was still so dark. Light dared not enter this part of the world it seemed, and it was impossible to keep track of the time. Tyriox and Kalira stopped to eat when their bellies rumbled, and slept only in short increments while the other kept watch. It was too dangerous to sleep for long. The problem was, neither of them knew where to look for Tyriox's missing family member, and they had yet to meet a friendly soul here.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist