Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] 99 drop coli challenge
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573]Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/url][/center] I'm going to be doing this coli challenge in an attempt to make myself coli more :] I made a separate post so that I could find this quickly and easily for myself Essentially I am going to go to each venue and collect 99 of the first item I encounter, listing all special items (Apparel, Familiars, Specialties, Battle Items, Chests) I get on the way. I have to stay at the venue I start at until I finish it, then I may move on somewhere else. [center] [b]The Team[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502300279509614595/559187532143788062/44056639_350.png[/img][/center]

I'm going to be doing this coli challenge in an attempt to make myself coli more :]

I made a separate post so that I could find this quickly and easily for myself

Essentially I am going to go to each venue and collect 99 of the first item I encounter, listing all special items (Apparel, Familiars, Specialties, Battle Items, Chests) I get on the way. I have to stay at the venue I start at until I finish it, then I may move on somewhere else.
The Team
44056639_350.png
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
[quote][center][b]COMPLETE Training Fields[/b] Drop: [item=blue rose] 99/99 Along the way: [item= green lace tail ornament][item=brown birdskull headdress][item=teardrop citrine armlet] [item=brown-spotted mith][item=ragepuff][item=ember mouse][item=bumble][item=ragepuff][item=ragepuff][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=ragepuff][item=silky webwing][item=mith bruiser][item=ruby webwing][item=chipskink][item=silky webwing][item=ragepuff] [item=minor health potion]x13[item=freezing slash][item=reflect][item=concentration][item=disorient][item=wave splash] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=leafy pack]x20[item=broken flower pot]x23[item=fire runestone][item=unhatched wind egg][/quote][/center] [quote][center] [b]COMPLETE Harpy's Roost[/b] [i]Mistral Jamboree[/i] Drop: [item=greyback sparrow]99/99 Along the way: [item=white wooly coat] [item=storm seeker][item=fallen streak][item=snow streak][item=dodo][item=snow streak][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=dodo][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=renegade aviar][item=renegade aviar][item=renegade aviar][item=windcarve harpy][item=stonewatch harpy][item=windcarve harpy][item=windcarve harpy][item=hooded dodo][item=masked harpy][item=brush dodo][item=brush dodo] [item=eliminate][item=major health potion]x6[item=shock bolt][item=leaf bolt][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=shroud][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=minor health potion]x4[item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=shock bolt][item=shock bolt][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=Featherfall pack]x78[item=feather pouch][item=spirit on wind chest][item=mistral bells chest][item=fluffy clouds chest][item=wind streaks chest][item=windy glow chest][/quote][/center] [quote][center] [b]COMPLETE Scorched Forest[/b] [i]Mistral Jamboree[/i] Drop: [item=Zebra cricket]99/99 Along the way: [item=tigerlily corsage][item=tigerlily flower crown][item=tigerlily lei][item=tigerlily flowerfall][item=tigerlily lei][item=tigerlily flower crown][item=tigerlily corsage][item=cleaver][item=tigerlily lei] [item=crowned bonepriest][item=moss-covered golem][item=augite protector][item=crowned bonepriest][item=augite protector][item=wintermane bowman][item=augite protector][item=zeeba][item=clown charger][item=zeeba][item=painted centaur][item=augite protector][item=augite protector] [item=regeneration][item=minor health potion]x13[item=berserker][item=berserker][item=hydro bolt][item=hydro bolt][item=wave slash][item=hydro bolt][item=regeneration] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=Primary Gene: python][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=secondary gene: morph][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=Primary Gene: python][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=broken flower pot][item=fluffy clouds chest][item=unhatched ice egg][item=weatherfront chest][item=water runestone][item=augite crate][item=augite crate][/quote] [quote][center] [b]COMPLETE Woodland Path[/b] [i]Mistral Jamboree[/i] Drop: [item=red maple leaf]99/99 Along the Way: [item=date plumed anklets][item=emerald aviator gloves][item=gladewalker cape] [item=blooming strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=strangler][item=strangler][item=autumn dryad][item=strangler][item=clown charger][item=wildwood owl][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=bluefin charger][item=bamboo phytocat][item=bamboo phytocat][item=dryad][item=bamboo phytocat][item=grouse basilisk][item=autumn dryad][item=grouse basilisk][item=autumn dryad][item=dryad][item=strangler] [item=minor health potion]x14[item=contaminate][item=vile bolt][item=rally][item=zephyr bolt][item= reflect][item=frigid bolt][item=jungle slash][item=envenom][item=congeal][item=rock slash][item=rock slash][item=shock][item=boulder bolt][item=rock slash][item=rock slash][item=sear][item=sear][item=zephyr bolt][item=envenom] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=vista: training fields II] [item=leafy pack]x50[item=wind streaks chest][item=broken flower pot]x3 [item=windy glow chest][item=weatherfront][/quote] [quote][center] [b]COMPLETE Sandswept Delta[/b] Drop: [item=reflective fish scales]99/99 Along the way: [item=crimson rogue trousers][item=winterwatcher's arctic gloves] [item=fan scorpion][item=fuiran][item=crowned bonepriest][item=carmine serthis][item=fuiran][item=carmine serthis][item=carmine serthis][item=fan scorpion][item=serthis potionmaster][item=greatshell][item=fan scorpion][item=crowned bonepriest][item=fan scorpion][item=greatshell][item=carmine serthis][item=scaleback][item=scaleback][item=serthis alchemist][item=storm seeker] [item=minor health potion]x32[item=envenom][item=jungle slash][item=zephyr bolt][item=eliminate][item=shred][item=congeal][item=jungle slash][item=ward][item=fossilize][item=mana bolt][item=wave slash][item=jungle slash][item=shroud][item=aid][item=shock bolt][item=jungle slash][item=reflect][item=leaf bolt][item=shroud][item=ward][item=congeal][item=disorient] [item=fishscale basket]x33[item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=peacock crate][item=shattered crate][item=glimmerscale basket] [/quote][/center] [quote][center] [b]COMPLETE Blooming Grove[/b] [i]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/i] Drop: [item=heart rose]99/99 Along the Way: [item=blooming woodwing][item=blooming woodtrail][item=pretty pink arm bow][item=blooming woodwing][item=blooming woodmask][item=blooming woodwing][item=crimson rogue footpads] [item=barkskin watcher][item=terra tortoise][item=grove piper][item=terra tortoise][item=myosotis fox][item=palefoot tadhop][item=aspen gall dryad][item=venomtooth pilco][item=petalmane floron][item=lilium floron][item=palefoot tadhop][item=grove piper][item=grove piper][item=terra tortoise][item=five-toed pilco][item=petalmane floron][item=spotted faun][item=travelling garden][item=spotted faun][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=sunbeam dryad][item=sunbeam dryad][item=palefoot tadhop] [item=zephyr bolt][item=health potion]x23[item=minor health potion]x38[item=envenom][item=rock slash][item=dark bolt][item=dark bolt][item=jungle slash][item=bright bolt] [item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=treasured planter]x42[item=plague runestone][item=abyssal attire chest][item=water mother chest][/quote]
Quote:
COMPLETE
Training Fields

Drop:
Blue Rose 99/99

Along the way:

Green Lace Tail Ornament Brown Birdskull Headdress Teardrop Citrine Armlet

Brown-Spotted Mith Ragepuff Ember Mouse Bumble Ragepuff Ragepuff Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Ragepuff Silky Webwing Mith Bruiser Ruby Webwing Chipskink Silky Webwing Ragepuff

Minor Health Potion x13 Freezing Slash Reflect Concentration Disorient

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Leafy Pack x20 Broken Flower Pot x23 Fire Runestone Unhatched Wind Egg
Quote:
COMPLETE
Harpy's Roost

Mistral Jamboree

Drop:
Greyback Sparrow 99/99

Along the way:

White Wooly Coat

Storm Seeker Fallen Streak Snow Streak Dodo Snow Streak Sunspot Clouddancer Dodo Sunspot Clouddancer Renegade Aviar Renegade Aviar Renegade Aviar Windcarve Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Windcarve Harpy Windcarve Harpy Hooded Dodo Masked Harpy Brush Dodo Brush Dodo

Eliminate Major Health Potion x6 Shock Bolt Leaf Bolt Glass Hybrid Fragment Shroud Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Minor Health Potion x4 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Shock Bolt Shock Bolt Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Featherfall Pack x78 Feather Pouch Spirit on Wind Chest Mistral Bells Chest Fluffy Clouds Chest Wind Streaks Chest Windy Glow Chest

Quote:
COMPLETE
Scorched Forest

Mistral Jamboree

Drop:
Zebra Cricket 99/99
Along the way:

Tigerlily Corsage Tigerlily Flower Crown Tigerlily Lei Tigerlily Flowerfall Tigerlily Lei Tigerlily Flower Crown Tigerlily Corsage Cleaver Tigerlily Lei

Crowned Bonepriest Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector Crowned Bonepriest Augite Protector Wintermane Bowman Augite Protector Zeeba Clown Charger Zeeba Painted Centaur Augite Protector Augite Protector

Regeneration Minor Health Potion x13 Berserker Berserker Hydro Bolt Hydro Bolt Wave Slash Hydro Bolt Regeneration

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Secondary Gene: Morph Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Broken Flower Pot Fluffy Clouds Chest Unhatched Ice Egg Weatherfront Chest Water Runestone Augite Crate Augite Crate
Quote:
COMPLETE
Woodland Path

Mistral Jamboree

Drop:
Red Maple Leaf 99/99

Along the Way:

Date Plumed Anklets Emerald Aviator Gloves Gladewalker Cape

Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler Strangler Strangler Autumn Dryad Strangler Clown Charger Wildwood Owl Strangler Blooming Strangler Bluefin Charger Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Dryad Bamboo Phytocat Grouse Basilisk Autumn Dryad Grouse Basilisk Autumn Dryad Dryad Strangler

Minor Health Potion x14 Contaminate Vile Bolt Rally Zephyr Bolt Reflect Frigid Bolt Jungle Slash Envenom Congeal Rock Slash Rock Slash Shock Boulder Bolt Rock Slash Rock Slash Sear Sear Zephyr Bolt Envenom

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vista: Training Fields II

Leafy Pack x50 Wind Streaks Chest Broken Flower Pot x3 Windy Glow Chest
Quote:
COMPLETE
Sandswept Delta

Drop:
Reflective Fish Scales 99/99

Along the way:

Crimson Rogue Trousers Winterwatcher's Arctic Gloves

Fan Scorpion Fuiran Crowned Bonepriest Carmine Serthis Fuiran Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Fan Scorpion Serthis Potionmaster Greatshell Fan Scorpion Crowned Bonepriest Fan Scorpion Greatshell Carmine Serthis Scaleback Scaleback Serthis Alchemist Storm Seeker

Minor Health Potion x32 Envenom Jungle Slash Zephyr Bolt Eliminate Shred Congeal Jungle Slash Ward Fossilize Mana Bolt Wave Slash Jungle Slash Shroud Aid Shock Bolt Jungle Slash Reflect Leaf Bolt Shroud Ward Congeal Disorient

Fishscale Basket x33 Crowned Bonepriest Crate Peacock Crate Shattered Crate Glimmerscale Basket
Quote:
COMPLETE
Blooming Grove

Wavecrest Saturnalia

Drop:
Heart Rose 99/99

Along the Way:

Blooming Woodwing Blooming Woodtrail Pretty Pink Arm Bow Blooming Woodwing Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodwing Crimson Rogue Footpads

Barkskin Watcher Terra Tortoise Grove Piper Terra Tortoise Myosotis Fox Palefoot Tadhop Aspen Gall Dryad Venomtooth Pilco Petalmane Floron Lilium Floron Palefoot Tadhop Grove Piper Grove Piper Terra Tortoise Five-toed Pilco Petalmane Floron Spotted Faun Travelling Garden Spotted Faun Ruffletail Tadhop Sunbeam Dryad Sunbeam Dryad Palefoot Tadhop

Zephyr Bolt Health Potion x23 Minor Health Potion x38 Envenom Rock Slash Dark Bolt Dark Bolt Jungle Slash Bright Bolt

Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Treasured Planter x42 Plague Runestone Abyssal Attire Chest Water Mother Chest
[quote][b]RedRock Cove[/b] [i]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/i] Drop: [item=Giant kelp] Along the way: [item=brown wizard hat][item=twilight rose thorn crown] [item=waveswell sorcerer] [item=minor health potion]x4 [item= [item=water mother chest][item=abyssal attire chest][item=barnacle-encrusted bottle][item=bubble soap chest][items=just add fins chest]
Quote:
RedRock Cove
Wavecrest Saturnalia

Drop:
Giant Kelp

Along the way:

Brown Wizard Hat Twilight Rose Thorn Crown

Waveswell Sorcerer

Minor Health Potion x4

[item=

Water Mother Chest Abyssal Attire Chest Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Bubble Soap Chest [items=just add fins chest]
claim :9
claim :9