Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Solocke: Maxie's quest
1 2 3
Cool! I like Familiar lore and I have actually planned one in my Solocke too. And maybe I'll draw Sickle one day ^^ Maybe when I finally get that second comic page completed...
Cool! I like Familiar lore and I have actually planned one in my Solocke too. And maybe I'll draw Sickle one day ^^ Maybe when I finally get that second comic page completed...
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
@Axews
Sickle has beat his first wave on enemy's in the Training Fields! I almost lost him though but thankfully he pulled through.

Ill be posting the XP and updates on the thread but ill be doing lore for the rounds in his bio. I don't wanna fill up the thread too much. Or at least with minor things like that.
@Axews
Sickle has beat his first wave on enemy's in the Training Fields! I almost lost him though but thankfully he pulled through.

Ill be posting the XP and updates on the thread but ill be doing lore for the rounds in his bio. I don't wanna fill up the thread too much. Or at least with minor things like that.
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
@snakeman07 That's good! :D I'll be checkin' his bio too then!
@snakeman07 That's good! :D I'll be checkin' his bio too then!
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
@Axews
I have some terrible news. Sickle was killed in the training fields by a leafy moth and a frosted pocket mouse. He almost had it too!
@Axews
I have some terrible news. Sickle was killed in the training fields by a leafy moth and a frosted pocket mouse. He almost had it too!
Oh, no! Rest in peace, Sickle.

Was it one of the battles in a row? Keep in mind it's useful and important to restart after a few battles.

Well... you can always start anew! Wanna restart the challenge?
Oh, no! Rest in peace, Sickle.

Was it one of the battles in a row? Keep in mind it's useful and important to restart after a few battles.

Well... you can always start anew! Wanna restart the challenge?
@Axews
It was one of the entering battles.

I don't currently have any eggs or nests that i plan on doing but yeah, ill try it again.
@Axews
It was one of the entering battles.

I don't currently have any eggs or nests that i plan on doing but yeah, ill try it again.
Also ill be using the same thread but changing it up for every dragon.

But i also thought of something. Since Portion was Sickles best bud. I could imagine Portion actually taking Sickles soul into his pearl so hes still there and he could talk to him. So like his outside body is dead but is spirit/soul isn't.
Also ill be using the same thread but changing it up for every dragon.

But i also thought of something. Since Portion was Sickles best bud. I could imagine Portion actually taking Sickles soul into his pearl so hes still there and he could talk to him. So like his outside body is dead but is spirit/soul isn't.
Woah, awesome idea with the soul! And good luck on the new challenge!

Amd remember: potions can be your best friends.
Woah, awesome idea with the soul! And good luck on the new challenge!

Amd remember: potions can be your best friends.
@Axews
We have a new warrior! Her name is Maxie and she will continue the Solocke lock. She will indeed share the same familiar as Sickle. He he will be renamed but his personality will stay the same.

For this one. Portion will now be known as Skips. (Also she doesn't know that he carries the fallen warriors souls. Only he can see and communicate with the souls.)

In curious about how this one will go. Hopefully she wont die before level 2.
@Axews
We have a new warrior! Her name is Maxie and she will continue the Solocke lock. She will indeed share the same familiar as Sickle. He he will be renamed but his personality will stay the same.

For this one. Portion will now be known as Skips. (Also she doesn't know that he carries the fallen warriors souls. Only he can see and communicate with the souls.)

In curious about how this one will go. Hopefully she wont die before level 2.
@snakeman07 I see, I can't wait to see her adventures going! Also, try to reload the page until you'll get one encounter enemy group. On the first levels, it's helpful to be more careful than needed ^^
@snakeman07 I see, I can't wait to see her adventures going! Also, try to reload the page until you'll get one encounter enemy group. On the first levels, it's helpful to be more careful than needed ^^
1 2 3