Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ19] Coli Scav Hunt!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@yellowstarfish oh so we have until 6am to finish?
@yellowstarfish oh so we have until 6am to finish?
. . .
happy_dude.pngL0o6qdu.png
dormu | he/him
fr+4 | brazilian
- ~ -
. . . 1552729766-polyhymnia-dogs.gif xXL3NIb.png
[quote name="d0rmu" date="2019-03-31 01:28:25" ] @/yellowstarfish oh so we have until 6am to finish? [/quote] @d0rmu yea :)
d0rmu wrote on 2019-03-31 01:28:25:
@/yellowstarfish oh so we have until 6am to finish?
@d0rmu
yea :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish Hey! After rechecking, I think that I forgot to post my placeholder. ^^; I suppose that my gathered items don't count now?
@yellowstarfish Hey! After rechecking, I think that I forgot to post my placeholder. ^^; I suppose that my gathered items don't count now?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
This event was a lot of fun!!!! Thankyou all for running it!
This event was a lot of fun!!!! Thankyou all for running it!
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
this was so fun!! thank you so much!!
this was so fun!! thank you so much!!
button_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b57.gif sig_by_cas_a_fras-dct6b55.gif giphy_by_cas_a_fras-dctk50y.gif
Thank you for running this event! I like having little goals to achieve in the Coli while I'm searching for rare things, so this was a lot of fun for me!
Thank you for running this event! I like having little goals to achieve in the Coli while I'm searching for rare things, so this was a lot of fun for me!
aKHNXwM.png
This was entertaining! [emoji=guardian happy] Thank you for organizing it, and of course, thank you for the awesome badges! [emoji=gold star]
This was entertaining! Thank you for organizing it, and of course, thank you for the awesome badges!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[quote name="Sidegrinder" date="2019-03-31 06:33:05" ] @/yellowstarfish Hey! After rechecking, I think that I forgot to post my placeholder. ^^; I suppose that my gathered items don't count now? [/quote] @sidegrinder it's fine :) go ahead and post your placeholder, and fill in the form asap, thank you
Sidegrinder wrote on 2019-03-31 06:33:05:
@/yellowstarfish Hey! After rechecking, I think that I forgot to post my placeholder. ^^; I suppose that my gathered items don't count now?
@sidegrinder
it's fine :) go ahead and post your placeholder, and fill in the form asap, thank you
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish Thank you again! ;; Here's my placeholder post: [quote=Training Fields] [item=Sweetpuff Feather]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These feathers drop from a Sweetpuff, also known as "the softest fren". notable drops! [item=Broken Flower Pot] [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] [item=Daddy Longlegs]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These guys pop up most often around autumn, from what I've seen. notable drops! [item=Leafy Pack] [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] [item=Expertly-Crafted Spear]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: That spearhead is pretty shiny. notable drops! None[/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta] [item=Squall Seeker]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: I would presume that this bird vocalizes in a "musical" manner. notable drops! None[/quote] [quote=Blooming Grove] [item=Flute]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: 'Tis a flute. [emoji=guardian tongue] notable drops! [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Treasured Planter] [item=Weatherfront Chest][/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave] [item=Potted Deepmine Fungi]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: It's great lair decor, if the Peacevine doesn't do it for you. notable drops! None [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls] [item=Skein of Silky Yarn]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Knit these in to a shimmery sweater! notable drops! [item=Burlap Sack] [item=Broken Penny Jar][/quote] [quote=Thunderhead Savannah] [item=Malleable Graybricks]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: What kid doesn't enjoy playing with clay? notable drops! [item=Pelt-Lined Crate] [/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove] [item=Amphibious Wing]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Given their names, tradewinds gulls may be migratory. notable drops! [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Waterway] [item=Amber Algae]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Vegetable pudding! notable drops! None[/quote] [quote=Arena] [item=Tendrilback Caterpillar]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: It's said to be mildly poisonous. notable drops! [item=Champion's Purse] [/quote] [quote=Volcanic Vents] [item=Vampire Bat]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These guys need to fly, seeing as they feed from duskflappers. notable drops! None [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle] [item=Petalwing Matriarch]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: They will only be seen fluttering through the most high-class of gardens. notable drops! [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood] [item=Longneck Winter Gear]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Very useful gear for a traveler, even if most dragons cannot use it. notable drops! [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools] [item=Moonstone]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These resemble eggs, if you squint a bit. notable drops! None [/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost] [item=Fallout Streak Pinion]5/5 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Feathers are quite floaty. notable drops! [item=Featherfall Pack][/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins] [item=Blacktongue Pepper]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Spicy and pungent, perfect for those with particular tastes. notable drops! [item=Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Mire] [item=Waterlogged Boot]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: I've never tried it myself, but planting seeds and sprouts in old boots makes me think of early springtime. notable drops! [item=Waterlogged Trunk] [/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds] [item=Blue-footed Gull]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Gulls look soft to me. notable drops! None [/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop] [item=Luminous Almonds]10/10 Explain briefly how this item qualifies: I would eat some if given the opportunity. notable drops! None [/quote] [quote=Check-list] [s]TF - 10 of something soft[/s] [s]WP - 10 of something that appears in fall[/s] [s]SF - 10 of something shiny[/s] [s]SD - 10 of something musical[/s] [s]BG - 10 of something musical again :D[/s] [s]FC - 10 of something for decoration[/s] [s]BF - 10 of something fabric-related[/s] [s]TS - 10 of something to keep your hatchlings entertained[/s] [s]RC - 10 of something from a migrating bird[/s] [s]WW - 10 of something veggie[/s] [s]Arena - 10 of something supposedly poisonous[/s] [s]VV - 10 of something that flies[/s] [s]RJ - 10 of something that flutters[/s] [s]BW - 10 of something that is needed for travel[/s] [s]CP - 10 of something that looks like an egg[/s] [s]HR - 5 of something that floats slightly as it descends[/s] [s]GLR - 10 of something to spice up your food[/s] [s]Mire - 10 of something that represents spring or fall to you[/s] [s]KB - 10 soft friends[/s] [s]GW - 10 of something to munch on after a busy festival day[/s] [/quote]
@yellowstarfish Thank you again! ;; Here's my placeholder post:

Training Fields wrote:
Sweetpuff Feather 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These feathers drop from a Sweetpuff, also known as "the softest fren".
notable drops!
Broken Flower Pot
Woodland Path wrote:
Daddy Longlegs 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These guys pop up most often around autumn, from what I've seen.
notable drops!
Leafy Pack
Scorched Forest wrote:
Expertly-Crafted Spear 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: That spearhead is pretty shiny.
notable drops!
None
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Squall Seeker 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: I would presume that this bird vocalizes in a "musical" manner.
notable drops!
None
Blooming Grove wrote:
Flute 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: 'Tis a flute.
notable drops!
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Treasured Planter Weatherfront Chest
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Potted Deepmine Fungi 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: It's great lair decor, if the Peacevine doesn't do it for you.
notable drops!
None
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Skein of Silky Yarn 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Knit these in to a shimmery sweater!
notable drops!
Burlap Sack Broken Penny Jar
Thunderhead Savannah wrote:
Malleable Graybricks 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: What kid doesn't enjoy playing with clay?
notable drops!
Pelt-Lined Crate
Redrock Cove wrote:
Amphibious Wing 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Given their names, tradewinds gulls may be migratory.
notable drops!
Minor Health Potion
Waterway wrote:
Amber Algae 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Vegetable pudding!
notable drops!
None
Arena wrote:
Tendrilback Caterpillar 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: It's said to be mildly poisonous.
notable drops!
Champion's Purse
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Vampire Bat 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These guys need to fly, seeing as they feed from duskflappers.
notable drops!
None
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Petalwing Matriarch 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: They will only be seen fluttering through the most high-class of gardens.
notable drops!
Minor Health Potion
Boreal Wood wrote:
Longneck Winter Gear 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Very useful gear for a traveler, even if most dragons cannot use it.
notable drops!
Minor Health Potion
Crystal Pools wrote:
Moonstone 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: These resemble eggs, if you squint a bit.
notable drops!
None
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Fallout Streak Pinion 5/5
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Feathers are quite floaty.
notable drops!
Featherfall Pack
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Blacktongue Pepper 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Spicy and pungent, perfect for those with particular tastes.
notable drops!
Health Potion
Mire wrote:
Waterlogged Boot 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: I've never tried it myself, but planting seeds and sprouts in old boots makes me think of early springtime.
notable drops!
Waterlogged Trunk
Kelp Beds wrote:
Blue-footed Gull 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: Gulls look soft to me.
notable drops!
None
Golem Workshop wrote:
Luminous Almonds 10/10
Explain briefly how this item qualifies: I would eat some if given the opportunity.
notable drops!
None

Check-list wrote:

TF - 10 of something soft
WP - 10 of something that appears in fall
SF - 10 of something shiny
SD - 10 of something musical
BG - 10 of something musical again :D
FC - 10 of something for decoration
BF - 10 of something fabric-related
TS - 10 of something to keep your hatchlings entertained
RC - 10 of something from a migrating bird