Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-19] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Selah
Pinglist please. Also filled the Sunday form :)
@Selah
Pinglist please. Also filled the Sunday form :)
Please add me to the daily pinglist as well, if there is one ^w^
Please add me to the daily pinglist as well, if there is one ^w^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Selah
Can't wait to play this again! If you have a daily ping list, can I be added to it, please? Thanks!
@Selah
Can't wait to play this again! If you have a daily ping list, can I be added to it, please? Thanks!
fw5Pc0h.png
Please add me to the daily reminder pinglist if you have one, thanks :)
Please add me to the daily reminder pinglist if you have one, thanks :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
As someone who studies near labs, the participation badge had me with a smile! could I be added to the daily pinglist, too?
As someone who studies near labs, the participation badge had me with a smile! could I be added to the daily pinglist, too?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
[i]I want to say that Ralph deserves hugs. And Orville too. Edit : could I also be added to daily pinglist please ?[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49893796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498938/49893796_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hi ! My name is Caliban. I joined my new clan recently and... Well I figured that being involved in one of the many activities the Mistral Jamboree festival has to offer would be great way to... feel the wind, you know ? Getting . Belonging. Anyways... I'm a photograph mage, you see - You said you had troubles identifying pictures ? I may be of some help - I don't have a lot of experience but... I'm willing to help." The big imperial smiles and the magical illusory flames he was wearing as an ornament flickered, accompgning his nice smile with an amused movement. "Let me find my brother and his friends : they are exploreers, they could be able to help us too." Caliban unfolded his wing, ready to fly and look for his brother. "Excuse me, what ? My favorite season ? I think I'd say summer. Summer is a wonderful warm season, and I just love the smell of airbathed in the sun !"
I want to say that Ralph deserves hugs. And Orville too. Edit : could I also be added to daily pinglist please ?

49893796_350.png

"Hi ! My name is Caliban. I joined my new clan recently and... Well I figured that being involved in one of the many activities the Mistral Jamboree festival has to offer would be great way to... feel the wind, you know ? Getting . Belonging. Anyways...
I'm a photograph mage, you see - You said you had troubles identifying pictures ? I may be of some help - I don't have a lot of experience but... I'm willing to help."

The big imperial smiles and the magical illusory flames he was wearing as an ornament flickered, accompgning his nice smile with an amused movement.

"Let me find my brother and his friends : they are exploreers, they could be able to help us too."

Caliban unfolded his wing, ready to fly and look for his brother.

"Excuse me, what ? My favorite season ? I think I'd say summer. Summer is a wonderful warm season, and I just love the smell of airbathed in the sun !"
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Pinglist please! I will definitely forget otherwise, and this game sounds awesome!
Pinglist please! I will definitely forget otherwise, and this game sounds awesome!
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o4_100.pngaQTk6ad.png
i would love to be added to the pinglist! thanks for hosting this c:
i would love to be added to the pinglist! thanks for hosting this c:
1vu1IGA.png7fyJKgX.pngeDDTjRr.pngRO4xXSQ.pngujFPqN3.png
@Selah Can I be added to the pinglist if there is one, please?
@Selah Can I be added to the pinglist if there is one, please?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I’d love to be added to the daily pinglist :)
I’d love to be added to the daily pinglist :)
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17