Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-19] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@selah

thanks so much for hosting this super fun event; i'm sorry to hear life's not been the best for you the past few days, i hope everything gets cleared up soon <3

1. get a new look
2. den time
3. get out of my swamp
4. future flyer
5. windy grab bag
6. dress your best
7. eggo
8. fishing friends
@selah

thanks so much for hosting this super fun event; i'm sorry to hear life's not been the best for you the past few days, i hope everything gets cleared up soon <3

1. get a new look
2. den time
3. get out of my swamp
4. future flyer
5. windy grab bag
6. dress your best
7. eggo
8. fishing friends
1vu1IGA.png7fyJKgX.pngeDDTjRr.pngRO4xXSQ.pngujFPqN3.png
Congrats to the winners! [emoji=gold star] I agree that being kind to yourself when things don't go as you planned is a good life lesson, something I try to apply to myself since Life™ all too often likes to mess with my plans. Thank you for hosting this game, and I hope things start to look up for you. [emoji=tundra happy]
Congrats to the winners!

I agree that being kind to yourself when things don't go as you planned is a good life lesson, something I try to apply to myself since Life™ all too often likes to mess with my plans.

Thank you for hosting this game, and I hope things start to look up for you.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Selah

Thank you so much for hosting the game, it's been really appreciated; I've enjoyed seeing a new image everyday and being able to learn more about the images from different species to different cultures!

I hope you're feeling better, and best of luck with life!

I'd like the "Get a New Look" prize pack, no rush!
@Selah

Thank you so much for hosting the game, it's been really appreciated; I've enjoyed seeing a new image everyday and being able to learn more about the images from different species to different cultures!

I hope you're feeling better, and best of luck with life!

I'd like the "Get a New Look" prize pack, no rush!
2rHLxZD.png
@Selah Thank you so much for hosting this event, I learned a lot participating in this event! I'll be eagerly waiting for Mistral jam 2020 for another chance, congratulations to those who did win! I'm sure life will even out eventually, just hang in there![emoji=mirror happy]
@Selah Thank you so much for hosting this event, I learned a lot participating in this event!

I'll be eagerly waiting for Mistral jam 2020 for another chance, congratulations to those who did win!

I'm sure life will even out eventually, just hang in there!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
thank you for your sage advice! it's good to remind yourself that not everything the world throws at you is your fault. don't worry about not being able to post, i hope things settle down for you soon.

that being said, here are my picks!

1. Get a New Look
2. Den Time
3. Eggo
4. Dress Your Best
5. Windy Grab Bag
6. Future Flyer
7. Get Out Of My Swamp!
8. Fishing Friends
thank you for your sage advice! it's good to remind yourself that not everything the world throws at you is your fault. don't worry about not being able to post, i hope things settle down for you soon.

that being said, here are my picks!

1. Get a New Look
2. Den Time
3. Eggo
4. Dress Your Best
5. Windy Grab Bag
6. Future Flyer
7. Get Out Of My Swamp!
8. Fishing Friends
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Selah

Thank you for the fun (and educational) game, Selah! I'm sorry your life got a little bit messy, and I hope things smooth out for you soon.

Thank you for the prize!! Here are my picks, please:

1. Get a New Look
2. Eggo
3. Get Out of My Swamp!
@Selah

Thank you for the fun (and educational) game, Selah! I'm sorry your life got a little bit messy, and I hope things smooth out for you soon.

Thank you for the prize!! Here are my picks, please:

1. Get a New Look
2. Eggo
3. Get Out of My Swamp!
event-sig-small-4.png
Thank you so much for hosting!

Here are my picks:

1. Get a new Look
2. Dress your best
3. Windy Grab bag
4. Fishing Friends
5. Get Out of My Swamp!
Thank you so much for hosting!

Here are my picks:

1. Get a new Look
2. Dress your best
3. Windy Grab bag
4. Fishing Friends
5. Get Out of My Swamp!
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
@Selah

1. Dress your best
2.Eggo
3.Get a new look
4.Windy grab bag
5.Get out of my swap
6.Future flyer
7.Den Time
8.Fishing friends

Hope you feel better! :D
@Selah

1. Dress your best
2.Eggo
3.Get a new look
4.Windy grab bag
5.Get out of my swap
6.Future flyer
7.Den Time
8.Fishing friends

Hope you feel better! :D
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
@Selah Thank you so much for running this event, it was great - definitely got me thinking! :) You're right, sometimes life happens, and that is far more important than a pixel dragon game. I hope you're doing okay. [emoji=wind balloon]I hope you had a fun Mistral Jamboree!
@Selah Thank you so much for running this event, it was great - definitely got me thinking! :) You're right, sometimes life happens, and that is far more important than a pixel dragon game. I hope you're doing okay.

I hope you had a fun Mistral Jamboree!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Woo hoo! Thank you!!

My choices are:
1. Get a New Look
2. Eggo
Woo hoo! Thank you!!

My choices are:
1. Get a New Look
2. Eggo
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17