Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-19] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Oh wow..I was overly specific yesterday, heh. But the word "constellation" WAS in my answer, so I hope it counts. If not, oh well.
Oh wow..I was overly specific yesterday, heh. But the word "constellation" WAS in my answer, so I hope it counts. If not, oh well.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
7zcCDc4.png
Oh, I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this! May I please be added to the pinglist, even though I've missed several days? Thank you!
Oh, I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this! May I please be added to the pinglist, even though I've missed several days? Thank you!
Ping please!
Ping please!
yeah i also went with constellation,,

may i be added to the pinglist?
yeah i also went with constellation,,

may i be added to the pinglist?
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49893796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498938/49893796_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "I really thought it was constellations", muttered Caliban while looking at the revealed answers in the fields notes, finally found out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49893795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498938/49893795_350.png[/img] [/url] "What did you say ?" asked suddenly his twin brother landing smoothly behind him. "What is constellations ?" "That's not constellations, that's stars", groaned the red Imperial. "Oh, I see, you didn't guess right." Liam answered with a mischievious smile. "Are you here to help me or to annoy me ?" sighted his brother. "Yeah, yeah, I found Heli, he is on his way. What's today's picture?" The explorer bard took a look at the still blurred picture and exclaimed : "Oh ! I love those ! Where is that snapper boy ? I think I have his answer."

"I really thought it was constellations", muttered Caliban while looking at the revealed answers in the fields notes, finally found out.

49893795_350.png

"What did you say ?" asked suddenly his twin brother landing smoothly behind him. "What is constellations ?"

"That's not constellations, that's stars", groaned the red Imperial.

"Oh, I see, you didn't guess right." Liam answered with a mischievious smile.

"Are you here to help me or to annoy me ?" sighted his brother.

"Yeah, yeah, I found Heli, he is on his way. What's today's picture?"

The explorer bard took a look at the still blurred picture and exclaimed :

"Oh ! I love those ! Where is that snapper boy ? I think I have his answer."
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[center] [size=5][b][u]Thursday[/u][/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24867785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248678/24867785_350.png[/img] [/url] There are tables full of food spread out in front of the tent today. Dragons are spread out and chatting with each other while happily stuff their faces. A coatl presses a plate of food into your hands as soon as you walk up. As he hurries back to the table Orville comes up and greets you. "Ah, good, you've already good some food" he says with a pleased look. "We do a lot of work here, a lot of work indeed; easy to get caught up in it, eh? That's why we've put all this together; it's important to take care of yourself! You've got to be in tip top shape for adventuring! There's more work in the tent but take a break before you jump in." He pats you on the back before moving on to another dragon. [size=4][b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VVknqgA.jpg[/img] [LIST] [*]This is one of the best places in the world to see flowers, but there’s one type of flower that really draws people in [*]There area around the garden is pretty old [*]It sees well over 1 million visitors each year! [*]The country it’s in is very proud of its flowers and has a day honoring the one it’s most known for. [*]People from all over the world come to see these gardens [/LIST]

Thursday

24867785_350.png

There are tables full of food spread out in front of the tent today. Dragons are spread out and chatting with each other while happily stuff their faces. A coatl presses a plate of food into your hands as soon as you walk up. As he hurries back to the table Orville comes up and greets you.

"Ah, good, you've already good some food" he says with a pleased look. "We do a lot of work here, a lot of work indeed; easy to get caught up in it, eh? That's why we've put all this together; it's important to take care of yourself! You've got to be in tip top shape for adventuring! There's more work in the tent but take a break before you jump in." He pats you on the back before moving on to another dragon.

VVknqgA.jpg

• This is one of the best places in the world to see flowers, but there’s one type of flower that really draws people in
  • There area around the garden is pretty old
  • It sees well over 1 million visitors each year!
  • The country it’s in is very proud of its flowers and has a day honoring the one it’s most known for.
  • People from all over the world come to see these gardens
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png

Congrats to our daily prize winners! @inn wins for Tuesday and @LadyOfTheSkies. Your prizes are on their way!

Notes: Constellations is 100% a correct answer for Tuesday’s photo!

And, In an odd twist, Wednesday's photo now accepts two answers!

Originally the photos and clues were for the Moon/Mid-Autumn Festival. It’s celebrated by different cultures, the food item associated with it is a Mooncake, it honors the moon and is celebrated on the night of a full moon and the lanterns are the connection to Wind. A few people got it but a lot of you went with Lantern Festival. Which, upon research, has so many similar elements to the Moon Festival clues that I’m taking it as an answer as well.

@Disillusionist @sockmonkeygerald @Ebby172 @Sylphiette @Chrizine @Stellatrix13 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @narkov @Sidegrinder @LadySiren @Dil @RemanLT @tigressRising @Kisk @LordMaroo @almightyjanitor @Qumack @Neoncherry64 @Xocea @Rivertyl @WanderingTurtle @Mirna @Vaporeon9 @Eialyne @IronPen @Solstices @Katsuokai @LissaJade @Infinity14 @Arelia @SilverQuark @felistopaz @Canisa @Nemalu @Farwalker @MistyGold @Welgan @BlazeWolf @AshuriiAkemi @VioletWhirlwind @Hikaruna @bittersweetlove @CluelessCat @Quintillion @rubyredtan @Lonefox @Saraceaser @Scatterspark @Watercolour @BlackRayser @Cheshly @daineger @inn @ferpitou @danijust @VioletWhirlwind @brighteningskies @Loloske @LadyOfTheSkies @Nefeli @NicoleEirin @Rosie1450 @Oleaster @MusicandMagic @themirrorswish @Crystalgryphon @Levantera @Kdragon @Noddddd @Autopsy @Shirarisun @XilusWeb @yellowcanary @Kael1030 @Xoanon

Congrats to our daily prize winners! @inn wins for Tuesday and @LadyOfTheSkies. Your prizes are on their way!

Notes: Constellations is 100% a correct answer for Tuesday’s photo!

And, In an odd twist, Wednesday's photo now accepts two answers!

Originally the photos and clues were for the Moon/Mid-Autumn Festival. It’s celebrated by different cultures, the food item associated with it is a Mooncake, it honors the moon and is celebrated on the night of a full moon and the lanterns are the connection to Wind. A few people got it but a lot of you went with Lantern Festival. Which, upon research, has so many similar elements to the Moon Festival clues that I’m taking it as an answer as well.

@Disillusionist @sockmonkeygerald @Ebby172 @Sylphiette @Chrizine @Stellatrix13 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @narkov @Sidegrinder @LadySiren @Dil @RemanLT @tigressRising @Kisk @LordMaroo @almightyjanitor @Qumack @Neoncherry64 @Xocea @Rivertyl @WanderingTurtle @Mirna @Vaporeon9 @Eialyne @IronPen @Solstices @Katsuokai @LissaJade @Infinity14 @Arelia @SilverQuark @felistopaz @Canisa @Nemalu @Farwalker @MistyGold @Welgan @BlazeWolf @AshuriiAkemi @VioletWhirlwind @Hikaruna @bittersweetlove @CluelessCat @Quintillion @rubyredtan @Lonefox @Saraceaser @Scatterspark @Watercolour @BlackRayser @Cheshly @daineger @inn @ferpitou @danijust @VioletWhirlwind @brighteningskies @Loloske @LadyOfTheSkies @Nefeli @NicoleEirin @Rosie1450 @Oleaster @MusicandMagic @themirrorswish @Crystalgryphon @Levantera @Kdragon @Noddddd @Autopsy @Shirarisun @XilusWeb @yellowcanary @Kael1030 @Xoanon
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
I probably got today's wrong...
I probably got today's wrong...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I didn't know about these two festivals at all and learned about it with a google search - that's funny how both of them suited the clues ! Thanks for making me discover new things :3
I didn't know about these two festivals at all and learned about it with a google search - that's funny how both of them suited the clues ! Thanks for making me discover new things :3
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17