Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Emperor Locke] Containing the Beast
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@blaireau It's starting to look that way. I have no idea how I'll be able to fit more dragons into the story if it keeps doing that.

Might add a rule/ restriction that if it's a new dragon and a breed dragon day I can only do one or the other rather than choose myself to do both or not.
@blaireau It's starting to look that way. I have no idea how I'll be able to fit more dragons into the story if it keeps doing that.

Might add a rule/ restriction that if it's a new dragon and a breed dragon day I can only do one or the other rather than choose myself to do both or not.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 26[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 14[/u] The amount of rounds rolled a 31. [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=cardinalfish] Which means we'll actually be doing 40-50 rounds Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury went to Sandswept Delta for 20 rounds. Mercury lost 3 lives Balkan, Celia, and Munia went to Woodland path for 10 rounds Balkan is now level 7 I replaced Balkan with Alenia and went back into Woodland path for 10 more rounds. Celia is now level 7
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 26

RNG rolled 14

The amount of rounds rolled a 31.

Pinkerton drop Cardinalfish

Which means we'll actually be doing 40-50 rounds

Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury went to Sandswept Delta for 20 rounds.
Mercury lost 3 lives

Balkan, Celia, and Munia went to Woodland path for 10 rounds
Balkan is now level 7

I replaced Balkan with Alenia and went back into Woodland path for 10 more rounds.
Celia is now level 7
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Mercury is stressing me out. My poor tundra baby. [emoji=tundra sad] (At the same time I'm excited about the possibility of a dragon dying and things really kicking off because I'm terrible.)
Mercury is stressing me out. My poor tundra baby.

(At the same time I'm excited about the possibility of a dragon dying and things really kicking off because I'm terrible.)
“blaireau’s
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 27[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 99[/u] Death Streak time! I took Imoen, Munia, and Alenia to Woodland path. Imoen grew to level 4 and lost 1 life. [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow] And breeding more dragons... Well there isn't anyone I really want to breed atm (and most are related to each other) so I won't be doing anything for this.
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 27

RNG rolled 99

Death Streak time!

I took Imoen, Munia, and Alenia to Woodland path.
Imoen grew to level 4 and lost 1 life.

Pinkerton drop Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow

And breeding more dragons...
Well there isn't anyone I really want to breed atm (and most are related to each other) so I won't be doing anything for this.
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 28[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 25[/u] The amount of coli rounds rolled 49 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Puddlehopper] 30-40 coli rounds Since RNG gave more we'll be doing 49 rounds. I took Cyanide, Thanis, and Balkan to Scorched Forest for the first time for 10 rounds. Thanis lost 1 life Balkan lost 2 lives Then I took Megalodon, Aspeia, and Imoen to Woodland path for 10 rounds Imoen lost 2 lives Imoen is now level 5 Megalodon lost 1 life Next I took Zaer, Munia, and Imoen to Woodland path for 10 rounds Zaer is now level 7 Munia is now level 7 Finally I took Sugar Meadow, Mercury, and Iraia to Sandswept Delta for 19 rounds Mercury lost 1 life Iraia lost 1 life [s]come on guys, crits on the [i]last round[/i] we almost made it![/s] **** Iraia is now at 5/11 lives and since she doesn't have a charge in the group (as Mercury is merely her mate) I must now flip a coin each day to see if she stays with the group or leaves on her search. Her flip for today is: Heads, which means she's staying with us for now! ------------------- and now just for the sake of having some lore so this isn't so boring: The last couple days had been rough for the small group. Shattered Serpents had found the camp and while the few dragons not on patrol had been able to drive them off ever dragon knew they were likely to return. Not long after, the mirror pack they'd driven off before returned with more numbers and attacked Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury while they were on patrol along the border with the Boneyard beyond. Mercury had been badly injured and forced to stay in camp. Zaer worried constantly over his father's seemingly declining health. It was rare for the purple furred tundra to even get up to make his own salves anymore; Zaer and Imoen took to tending for his wounds, though it was clear they were still showing signs of infection. Zaer didn't have much hope left, especially when his mother began growing more distant and restless. He worried she'd leave him too. Thanis still wouldn't listen to him let alone his concerns but his sister Celia was obviously just as worried- she had even taken to helping their parents with watching Xanice and Venger. Even as he watched them from across the clear, Zaer could tell his younger brothers were beginning to pick up that something might be wrong. The familiar footsteps of Munia approaching made him tear his gaze away from his breaking family. "Hey, I just got back from a patrol..." She settled beside him and wrapped her tail around him as she glanced at where he'd been staring. "I'm sure everything will be fine..." He shook his head. "He's getting worse... and mom-" "She's just worried and stressed, nothing more." His mate cut him off. "Iraia has acted without thinking many times, yes, but she wouldn't just leave you or your younger brothers. She's too proud of you to just leave." Well, that did make sense. Zaer relaxed slightly and gave a sigh. "I guess that's reasonable." Munia nodded silently and the pair laid there for a few minutes before Zaer finally got up and looked at her. "I should gather more herbs for him.... You want to join me?" A rumbling hum that resembled faint thunder accompanied her eyes opening from her doze; a second later she stood back up and stretched. "Of course."
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 28

RNG rolled 25

The amount of coli rounds rolled 49

Pinkerton drop Puddlehopper

30-40 coli rounds

Since RNG gave more we'll be doing 49 rounds.

I took Cyanide, Thanis, and Balkan to Scorched Forest for the first time for 10 rounds.
Thanis lost 1 life
Balkan lost 2 lives

Then I took Megalodon, Aspeia, and Imoen to Woodland path for 10 rounds
Imoen lost 2 lives
Imoen is now level 5
Megalodon lost 1 life

Next I took Zaer, Munia, and Imoen to Woodland path for 10 rounds
Zaer is now level 7
Munia is now level 7

Finally I took Sugar Meadow, Mercury, and Iraia to Sandswept Delta for 19 rounds
Mercury lost 1 life
Iraia lost 1 life
come on guys, crits on the last round we almost made it!

Iraia is now at 5/11 lives and since she doesn't have a charge in the group (as Mercury is merely her mate) I must now flip a coin each day to see if she stays with the group or leaves on her search.

Her flip for today is: Heads, which means she's staying with us for now!

and now just for the sake of having some lore so this isn't so boring:

The last couple days had been rough for the small group. Shattered Serpents had found the camp and while the few dragons not on patrol had been able to drive them off ever dragon knew they were likely to return. Not long after, the mirror pack they'd driven off before returned with more numbers and attacked Sugar Meadow, Iraia, and Mercury while they were on patrol along the border with the Boneyard beyond.

Mercury had been badly injured and forced to stay in camp. Zaer worried constantly over his father's seemingly declining health. It was rare for the purple furred tundra to even get up to make his own salves anymore; Zaer and Imoen took to tending for his wounds, though it was clear they were still showing signs of infection.

Zaer didn't have much hope left, especially when his mother began growing more distant and restless. He worried she'd leave him too. Thanis still wouldn't listen to him let alone his concerns but his sister Celia was obviously just as worried- she had even taken to helping their parents with watching Xanice and Venger.

Even as he watched them from across the clear, Zaer could tell his younger brothers were beginning to pick up that something might be wrong. The familiar footsteps of Munia approaching made him tear his gaze away from his breaking family.

"Hey, I just got back from a patrol..." She settled beside him and wrapped her tail around him as she glanced at where he'd been staring. "I'm sure everything will be fine..."

He shook his head. "He's getting worse... and mom-"

"She's just worried and stressed, nothing more." His mate cut him off. "Iraia has acted without thinking many times, yes, but she wouldn't just leave you or your younger brothers. She's too proud of you to just leave."

Well, that did make sense. Zaer relaxed slightly and gave a sigh. "I guess that's reasonable."

Munia nodded silently and the pair laid there for a few minutes before Zaer finally got up and looked at her. "I should gather more herbs for him.... You want to join me?"

A rumbling hum that resembled faint thunder accompanied her eyes opening from her doze; a second later she stood back up and stretched. "Of course."

[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 29[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 56[/u] New dragon! Breed roll was: 3 (spiral) Meet Hendrick, our newest addition: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50025930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500260/50025930_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=damaged battlehorn] lore/ art day [u]Coin Flip for Iraia[/u] Tails. Which means Iraia is going to be leaving the group in search of a charge and no longer part of the Locke. [emoji=guardian sad] Seems we got one dragon to lose another today. --------------------------- The camp woke up to the wails of Xanice and Venger. One by one the dragons came from their dens and walked over to the smaller nesting den where they expected Iraia to hush them and to receive news that Mercury hadn't pulled through another night.... But the female guardian wasn't there. Alenia was trying her best to guide Mercury over from the healing den, though with all the dragon scent so close together her blind movements were less than certain until Imoen came to her aid. "What's happening?" Celia quickly ran over to her sister and whispered in her ear the situation. The tundra's blind eyes widened in shock. "We need a search party!" "Shh." Cyanide hushed her shout, as the cries from the den got louder. For once she didn't have a cheerful response it seemed. "You'll scare them more." The group of dragons began murmuring amongst each other until Sugar Meadow gained their attention by making a blinding slash into the air. "Silence!" Every dragon fell quiet and looked at her as she stood in front of them. "We don't know Iraia is missing or if she even left the group. You're all going off some wailing hatchlings who want their mother! Has anyone actually heard her say she was leaving? Has anyone seen her pack supplies and fly off?" Vasylyna shifted her feet uncomfortably; she'd been the dragon on guard last night. "I-I thought I heard something.... But I didn't see a dragon leave...." There was more muttering before a snarl came from Sugar Meadow. Her tail lashed with annoyance. "Will [i]someone[/i] quiet those hatchlings!?" "...Sorry..." Mercury gave an apologetic look as he limped past into the den with Alenia and Celia close behind him. Gradually the cries died down and a collective sigh of relief seemed to come from the group at the silence that followed. Sugar Meadow led them over to her ledge but paced under it rather than climbing to the top as she normally did with meetings. "I want patrols to go out as normal but be on the lookout for any sign of Iraia. Report back immediately if you find [i]anything.[/i]" With that she gave a flick of dismissal from her tail and took off into the sky; already doing her daily routine of checking on the emperor nearby. Zaer felt sick as their leader disappeared into the distance. His mother was [i]gone[/i] and no matter what other dragons said his instincts told him she wasn't coming back. He went to lean against Munia only to stumble and look over to see she was now leaving with a group to go searching; she sent him an apologetic look over her shoulder. "Pathetic." Thanis' growl was almost right in his ear. "She left us when things got tough as if running would solve everything." "You don't know that...!" His argument was weak. "She'd never leave Mercury or us without reason!" Claws dug into his chest as his brother slammed him into the packed dirt with a paw. Thanis' red-green eyes bore into him. "Stop thinking like our little brothers. Iraia left us! She doesn't care about you or me, our siblings, our father, or even this group!" "Liar!" Zaer's snarl came out as more of a wheeze. "S-she wouldn't... She loved being here..." "Our mother was impulsive." Thanis barely let up the weight he had on his smaller brother's chest. "We were born because she was impulsive and decided she wanted a nest. Xanice and Venger were born because she [i]impulsively[/i] wanted more 'little warriors' like [i]us[/i] to make her proud. With Mercury dying I wouldn't doubt she'd run away from her problems like a reckless dragon either." Zaer scrambled to his feet and ran as soon as Thanis released him. His brother was right in a sense... Their mother was reckless and impulsive... but to not even give word she was leaving? [i]"She'd never do that... I have to know why she left."[/i] He ran into the Boneyard alone, hoping to find a scent or some sign of his mother. Finally he realized dumbly that he'd become a reckless idiot. Zaer looked around him completely turned around and lost. This was beyond the border their group had made around the camp... The afternoon sun beat down on him as the day progressed until the tundra collapsed in the iron rich, red sand. Faintly he saw something long and snake-like approaching him... Was he really going to end up as food for Shattered Serpents? His eyes closed. ***** The brown and blue spiral stared at the limp figure through his headdress and stared in the direction it had seemingly walked from. Carefully, he began dragging the tundra back in that direction. By nightfall he'd made it to a small camp where several dragons raced to greet the stranger upon seeing Zaer's unconscious form. Hendrick stayed out of the healers' way and explained everything to those who gathered around to question him. By the end of it he'd found a place to call home.
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 29

RNG rolled 56

New dragon!
Breed roll was: 3 (spiral)

Meet Hendrick, our newest addition:

50025930_350.png

Pinkerton drop Damaged Battlehorn

lore/ art day

Coin Flip for Iraia Tails.

Which means Iraia is going to be leaving the group in search of a charge and no longer part of the Locke.
Seems we got one dragon to lose another today.

The camp woke up to the wails of Xanice and Venger. One by one the dragons came from their dens and walked over to the smaller nesting den where they expected Iraia to hush them and to receive news that Mercury hadn't pulled through another night.... But the female guardian wasn't there.

Alenia was trying her best to guide Mercury over from the healing den, though with all the dragon scent so close together her blind movements were less than certain until Imoen came to her aid. "What's happening?"

Celia quickly ran over to her sister and whispered in her ear the situation. The tundra's blind eyes widened in shock. "We need a search party!"

"Shh." Cyanide hushed her shout, as the cries from the den got louder. For once she didn't have a cheerful response it seemed. "You'll scare them more."

The group of dragons began murmuring amongst each other until Sugar Meadow gained their attention by making a blinding slash into the air. "Silence!"

Every dragon fell quiet and looked at her as she stood in front of them. "We don't know Iraia is missing or if she even left the group. You're all going off some wailing hatchlings who want their mother! Has anyone actually heard her say she was leaving? Has anyone seen her pack supplies and fly off?"

Vasylyna shifted her feet uncomfortably; she'd been the dragon on guard last night. "I-I thought I heard something.... But I didn't see a dragon leave...."

There was more muttering before a snarl came from Sugar Meadow. Her tail lashed with annoyance. "Will someone quiet those hatchlings!?"

"...Sorry..." Mercury gave an apologetic look as he limped past into the den with Alenia and Celia close behind him.

Gradually the cries died down and a collective sigh of relief seemed to come from the group at the silence that followed. Sugar Meadow led them over to her ledge but paced under it rather than climbing to the top as she normally did with meetings. "I want patrols to go out as normal but be on the lookout for any sign of Iraia. Report back immediately if you find anything."

With that she gave a flick of dismissal from her tail and took off into the sky; already doing her daily routine of checking on the emperor nearby.

Zaer felt sick as their leader disappeared into the distance. His mother was gone and no matter what other dragons said his instincts told him she wasn't coming back. He went to lean against Munia only to stumble and look over to see she was now leaving with a group to go searching; she sent him an apologetic look over her shoulder.

"Pathetic." Thanis' growl was almost right in his ear. "She left us when things got tough as if running would solve everything."

"You don't know that...!" His argument was weak. "She'd never leave Mercury or us without reason!"

Claws dug into his chest as his brother slammed him into the packed dirt with a paw. Thanis' red-green eyes bore into him. "Stop thinking like our little brothers. Iraia left us! She doesn't care about you or me, our siblings, our father, or even this group!"

"Liar!" Zaer's snarl came out as more of a wheeze. "S-she wouldn't... She loved being here..."

"Our mother was impulsive." Thanis barely let up the weight he had on his smaller brother's chest. "We were born because she was impulsive and decided she wanted a nest. Xanice and Venger were born because she impulsively wanted more 'little warriors' like us to make her proud. With Mercury dying I wouldn't doubt she'd run away from her problems like a reckless dragon either."

Zaer scrambled to his feet and ran as soon as Thanis released him. His brother was right in a sense... Their mother was reckless and impulsive... but to not even give word she was leaving? "She'd never do that... I have to know why she left."

He ran into the Boneyard alone, hoping to find a scent or some sign of his mother. Finally he realized dumbly that he'd become a reckless idiot. Zaer looked around him completely turned around and lost. This was beyond the border their group had made around the camp...

The afternoon sun beat down on him as the day progressed until the tundra collapsed in the iron rich, red sand. Faintly he saw something long and snake-like approaching him... Was he really going to end up as food for Shattered Serpents?
His eyes closed.

The brown and blue spiral stared at the limp figure through his headdress and stared in the direction it had seemingly walked from. Carefully, he began dragging the tundra back in that direction. By nightfall he'd made it to a small camp where several dragons raced to greet the stranger upon seeing Zaer's unconscious form.

Hendrick stayed out of the healers' way and explained everything to those who gathered around to question him. By the end of it he'd found a place to call home.

Oh wow, drama!

Hendrick is so pretty though??? Like dang.
Oh wow, drama!

Hendrick is so pretty though??? Like dang.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

Yep, looks like this Locke really is starting to progress finally too

I know right!? Can you believe I found him at fodder price!
@blaireau

Yep, looks like this Locke really is starting to progress finally too

I know right!? Can you believe I found him at fodder price!
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 30[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 126[/u] Art/ lore day! [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=sandstrike hedgehog] Which means 30-40 battles in the coli Well, I need a replacement for Iraia so I took a group ready for Scorched Forest in Balkan, Cyanide, and Celia went 40 rounds in the Forest. Cyanide lost 2 lives Celia lost 4 lives Balkan lost 1 life Balkan grew to level 8 Cyanide grew to level 8 Celia grew to level 8 So close to getting Balkan to level 9 so he could join the other two in the Delta. We'll get 'em next time. However, Celia is also now 5/11 lives so we must flip a coin: Tails Looks like we're losing Celia now too. --------------- Everyone had been training harder since Iraia left. No one would really speak of it now but the glances they'd cast her family were quite obvious. Celia kept her head down and was quieter than normal since her mother had left; she hated the looks she was given. "Celia." Cyanide's happy tone was duller than normal but the nocturne was obviously trying to give her an encouraging smile. "We're going out to drive off some Centaur Archers that are poking around too close to Onyx." The female guardian shuddered at the thought of fighting so close to that emperor. [i]"Why did they even name that creature!?"[/i] Still, she followed after the two as Balkan silently led the way out of the camp and towards the hulking mass of the sleeping emperor. The trio was met with barren land upon reaching the last place the centaurs had been spotted. Balkan signaled to split up and scout the area before giving a muted roar of pain as a Plague infused bolt hit his side. Moments later the ambush galloped into sight, still raining down arrows towards them. Celia moved to defend their injured companion at once while Cyanide attacked the four centaurs surrounding them. Balkan, though still weakened by the initial attack, limped into the fray and battled just as fiercely as the smaller green nocturne. Celia's eyes were wide as he dodged another bolt that surely would've taken him out of the fight. [i]"We need back up...!"[/i] An arrow whizzed by her head and grazed her wing, finally snapping her from her thoughts. Celia yelped and quickly went after the centaur who'd attacked her. Their bows were useless at such close ranges, though some turned their arrows to spears and stabbed at the dragons but now that all three were fighting it became clear the archers didn't like their odds. The trio chased after them as the four centaurs fled before slowly to a halt as they disappeared deeper into the boneyard in a cloud of dust. "Let's get back. Balkan needs the healers to look at that wound." Cyanide spoke up as she flew just above the two guardians. Celia continued to stare at the fading dust cloud, aware the other two were starting to leave her. Was this really all her life was going to be? She [i]hated[/i] always patrolling and fighting. [i]"All this fighting and pain, for what? So we can keep some monster from being found by others? Who cares if they know? Isn't that good?"[/i] "Celia?" The nocturne flew back over to her. The guardian looked back at her companions and shook her head. "Sorry..." "It's fine, but I don't think they'll be back-" "No..." She hesitated and looked at the ground. Would they hate her? What would her siblings and father think of her? "...N-no... I mean sorry I can't... I can't go back. I don't belong here." She tensed as Cyanide's eyes widened and Balkan barred his teeth slightly. The nocturne shook her head sadly. "But... you're great with helping others out around camp. Is this because of your mother? You know everyone will forget about that soon enough." "I just... I feel like I need to leave. I'm good at helping because that's all I've known not because I like all this fighting." She backed away from them, wanting to leave before she got pulled back into going back home with them. "I don't like living near an emperor... I want to find something I do like. Away from all the drama that's happened recently." There was silence between them. She swallowed nervously as Balkan limped closer, however the mute male only gave her an understanding nod and motioned for her to take some wraps and potions for her journey. "I'll let the others know then." Cyanide finally responded, though it was clear she was disheartened by losing a friend. "Thank you..." Celia spread her wings and flew off. She wasn't entirely sure she was making the right choice- it seemed right, like a weight was lifting the further away she got- but she hoped her family would understand.
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 30

RNG rolled 126

Art/ lore day!

Pinkerton drop Sandstrike Hedgehog

Which means 30-40 battles in the coli

Well, I need a replacement for Iraia so I took a group ready for Scorched Forest in

Balkan, Cyanide, and Celia went 40 rounds in the Forest.
Cyanide lost 2 lives
Celia lost 4 lives
Balkan lost 1 life
Balkan grew to level 8
Cyanide grew to level 8
Celia grew to level 8

So close to getting Balkan to level 9 so he could join the other two in the Delta. We'll get 'em next time.

However, Celia is also now 5/11 lives so we must flip a coin: Tails
Looks like we're losing Celia now too.

Everyone had been training harder since Iraia left. No one would really speak of it now but the glances they'd cast her family were quite obvious. Celia kept her head down and was quieter than normal since her mother had left; she hated the looks she was given.

"Celia." Cyanide's happy tone was duller than normal but the nocturne was obviously trying to give her an encouraging smile. "We're going out to drive off some Centaur Archers that are poking around too close to Onyx."

The female guardian shuddered at the thought of fighting so close to that emperor. "Why did they even name that creature!?"

Still, she followed after the two as Balkan silently led the way out of the camp and towards the hulking mass of the sleeping emperor. The trio was met with barren land upon reaching the last place the centaurs had been spotted. Balkan signaled to split up and scout the area before giving a muted roar of pain as a Plague infused bolt hit his side.

Moments later the ambush galloped into sight, still raining down arrows towards them. Celia moved to defend their injured companion at once while Cyanide attacked the four centaurs surrounding them. Balkan, though still weakened by the initial attack, limped into the fray and battled just as fiercely as the smaller green nocturne.

Celia's eyes were wide as he dodged another bolt that surely would've taken him out of the fight. "We need back up...!"

An arrow whizzed by her head and grazed her wing, finally snapping her from her thoughts. Celia yelped and quickly went after the centaur who'd attacked her. Their bows were useless at such close ranges, though some turned their arrows to spears and stabbed at the dragons but now that all three were fighting it became clear the archers didn't like their odds. The trio chased after them as the four centaurs fled before slowly to a halt as they disappeared deeper into the boneyard in a cloud of dust.

"Let's get back. Balkan needs the healers to look at that wound." Cyanide spoke up as she flew just above the two guardians.

Celia continued to stare at the fading dust cloud, aware the other two were starting to leave her. Was this really all her life was going to be? She hated always patrolling and fighting. "All this fighting and pain, for what? So we can keep some monster from being found by others? Who cares if they know? Isn't that good?"

"Celia?" The nocturne flew back over to her.

The guardian looked back at her companions and shook her head. "Sorry..."

"It's fine, but I don't think they'll be back-"

"No..." She hesitated and looked at the ground. Would they hate her? What would her siblings and father think of her? "...N-no... I mean sorry I can't... I can't go back. I don't belong here."

She tensed as Cyanide's eyes widened and Balkan barred his teeth slightly. The nocturne shook her head sadly. "But... you're great with helping others out around camp. Is this because of your mother? You know everyone will forget about that soon enough."

"I just... I feel like I need to leave. I'm good at helping because that's all I've known not because I like all this fighting." She backed away from them, wanting to leave before she got pulled back into going back home with them. "I don't like living near an emperor... I want to find something I do like. Away from all the drama that's happened recently."

There was silence between them. She swallowed nervously as Balkan limped closer, however the mute male only gave her an understanding nod and motioned for her to take some wraps and potions for her journey.

"I'll let the others know then." Cyanide finally responded, though it was clear she was disheartened by losing a friend.

"Thank you..." Celia spread her wings and flew off. She wasn't entirely sure she was making the right choice- it seemed right, like a weight was lifting the further away she got- but she hoped her family would understand.
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 31[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 88[/u] Death Streak! I took Alenia, Imoen, and Aspeia to Woodland path Alenia is now level 7 Aspeia is now level 5 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=vibrant rogue tail binding] And a new dragon Meet our new snapper, Leslie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50727746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507278/50727746_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, Venger and Xanice grew up today so now they'll finally be able to join in on the coliseum.
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 31

RNG rolled 88

Death Streak!

I took Alenia, Imoen, and Aspeia to Woodland path
Alenia is now level 7
Aspeia is now level 5

Pinkerton drop Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding

And a new dragon

Meet our new snapper, Leslie

50727746_350.png

Also, Venger and Xanice grew up today so now they'll finally be able to join in on the coliseum.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18