Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Emperor Locke] Containing the Beast
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 70[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 60[/u] Death Streak [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Berserker] Death Streak we flipped tails! So we'll be doing 2 death streaks today. **** For the 1st death streak I took Ulysses, Rolan, and Venger to Woodland Path Rolan is now level 5 Ulysses is now level 6 For the 2nd death streak I took Megalodon, Munia, and Hendrick to Scorched Forest Munia is now level 9 Munia lost 1 life Megalodon lost 3 lives
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 70

RNG rolled 60

Death Streak

Pinkerton drop Berserker

Death Streak

we flipped tails!

So we'll be doing 2 death streaks today.

For the 1st death streak I took Ulysses, Rolan, and Venger to Woodland Path

Rolan is now level 5
Ulysses is now level 6

For the 2nd death streak I took Megalodon, Munia, and Hendrick to Scorched Forest

Munia is now level 9
Munia lost 1 life
Megalodon lost 3 lives
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 71[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 46[/u] Coli day rounds rolled 26 I took Venger, Rolan, and Ulysses to Woodland Path for 13 rounds Venger is now level 6 Then I took Sugar Meadow, Thanis, and Balkan to Bamboo Falls for 13 rounds Thanis lost 2 lives Balkan lost 1 life [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Ambush] Death Streak We flipped heads however, so they're safe for now
@Abysea @blaireau
Day 71

RNG rolled 46

Coli day

rounds rolled 26

I took Venger, Rolan, and Ulysses to Woodland Path for 13 rounds
Venger is now level 6

Then I took Sugar Meadow, Thanis, and Balkan to Bamboo Falls for 13 rounds
Thanis lost 2 lives
Balkan lost 1 life

Pinkerton drop Ambush

Death Streak

We flipped heads however, so they're safe for now

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Could you add me to the pinglist please? Also this concept is really interesting and I'm wondering if you'd be okay with others doing this locke?
Could you add me to the pinglist please? Also this concept is really interesting and I'm wondering if you'd be okay with others doing this locke?
tbm28acx.png
@WendigoPrince Added! And yeah, it's totally cool if you'd like to do this kind of locke! I'd appreciate it if you'd credit me for the idea and (possibly) a link to this thread if you end up doing one :)

Also, if you do start one then I'd love to be pinged so I can check it out!
@WendigoPrince Added! And yeah, it's totally cool if you'd like to do this kind of locke! I'd appreciate it if you'd credit me for the idea and (possibly) a link to this thread if you end up doing one :)

Also, if you do start one then I'd love to be pinged so I can check it out!
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 72[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 16[/u] Amount of Coli rounds rolled 46 I took Zaer, Aspeia, and Munia to Sandswept Delta for 10 rounds Zaer lost 2 lives Aspeia lost 1 life Aspeia is now level 11 Then I switched Aspeia for Hendrick and did another 16 rounds Hendrick is now level 9 Zaer grew to level 11 I switched Zaer for Imoen and did 10 rounds Munia is now level 10 Munia and Imoen lost 1 life I took Thanis, Balkan, and Sugar Meadow to Bamboo Falls for 10 rounds Balkan lost 2 lives [s]Oh no... looks like Balkan and Zaer on on their last lives[/s] [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Painted Clay Pot] art/ lore day -------------------- Balkan gave another wracking cough that caused him to gasp for breath as he tried not to wake up Leslie as she laid there next to him sleeping. He relaxed as the fit ended before looking down at the snapper next to him; she was still fast asleep. He got up and walked into the clearing of their camp... This sickness had been getting worse the past couple days but he'd been managing to hide it so far. [i]"I can't keep this up... someone is bound to notice."[/i] Balkan stumbled tiredly into the cool night air. [i]"Leslie is already catching on... she knows I'm not sleeping too well- even our children are noticing."[/i] Another coughing fit made him dig his claws into the ground and arch his back before slumping back down onto the ground. Wing beats landed near him and he looked over to see Cyanide landing while giving him a worried look. "That doesn't sound too good. Have you let Imoen check it out?" The nocturne seemed to consider moving closer but decided not to move. He shook his head, wishing he could respond and make himself sound stronger than he probably looked. "It could be contagious. This is [i]Plaguebringer's[/i] domain after all." His snarl of defiance sounded gargled and he backed away. [i]"Perhaps she's right... What if I get Sugar Meadow ill? I can't do something that might hurt my charge. Or Leslie, what if I get my mate sick? I've been around her so much..."[/i] He lowered his head in defeat and signaled for Cyanide to get Imoen. The green dragon was gone in a flash and after a few minutes of waiting came back with the groggy spiral. "Alright... let's have a look. You say he's coughing and having breathing problems?" "That's just what I noticed... I'm not sure if anything else is wrong." Imoen nodded and dismissed the other Lightning dragon before creeping closer to Balkan. "Hmm... Considering you're a Nature dragon I'm sure this is typically nothing too concerning. Being in this territory has probably just opened you up to stronger strands of viruses and bacteria... I'll get some herbs to help with the coughing. With rest you'll hopefully get better." [i]"Hopefully!?"[/i] He stared after her before looking back at Leslie's sleeping form. [i]"...She's a Nature dragon too... maybe I should find a new place to sleep until I get better."[/i] Imoen dropped some plants at his feet. "Eat those... You know, you should've came sooner. If you had then maybe you wouldn't be so weak as you are currently. Tch, if we were attacked you wouldn't last a second in a battle." She rolled her eyes and began walking off back to her den. Balkan knew she'd probably be watching him to make sure he ate the herbs at his feet- not that he wouldn't eat them, he wanted to get better. The pile was gone in a bite before the guardian unsteadily flapped his wings for a brief flight to an empty ledge to sleep for the night. Perhaps tomorrow he'd get some feathers and pelts from his usual nest to make it more comfortable.
@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince
Day 72

RNG rolled 16

Amount of Coli rounds rolled 46

I took Zaer, Aspeia, and Munia to Sandswept Delta for 10 rounds
Zaer lost 2 lives
Aspeia lost 1 life
Aspeia is now level 11

Then I switched Aspeia for Hendrick and did another 16 rounds
Hendrick is now level 9
Zaer grew to level 11

I switched Zaer for Imoen and did 10 rounds
Munia is now level 10
Munia and Imoen lost 1 life

I took Thanis, Balkan, and Sugar Meadow to Bamboo Falls for 10 rounds
Balkan lost 2 lives

Oh no... looks like Balkan and Zaer on on their last lives

Pinkerton drop Painted Clay Pot

art/ lore day

Balkan gave another wracking cough that caused him to gasp for breath as he tried not to wake up Leslie as she laid there next to him sleeping. He relaxed as the fit ended before looking down at the snapper next to him; she was still fast asleep. He got up and walked into the clearing of their camp... This sickness had been getting worse the past couple days but he'd been managing to hide it so far.

"I can't keep this up... someone is bound to notice." Balkan stumbled tiredly into the cool night air. "Leslie is already catching on... she knows I'm not sleeping too well- even our children are noticing."

Another coughing fit made him dig his claws into the ground and arch his back before slumping back down onto the ground. Wing beats landed near him and he looked over to see Cyanide landing while giving him a worried look.

"That doesn't sound too good. Have you let Imoen check it out?" The nocturne seemed to consider moving closer but decided not to move.

He shook his head, wishing he could respond and make himself sound stronger than he probably looked.

"It could be contagious. This is Plaguebringer's domain after all."

His snarl of defiance sounded gargled and he backed away. "Perhaps she's right... What if I get Sugar Meadow ill? I can't do something that might hurt my charge. Or Leslie, what if I get my mate sick? I've been around her so much..."

He lowered his head in defeat and signaled for Cyanide to get Imoen. The green dragon was gone in a flash and after a few minutes of waiting came back with the groggy spiral.

"Alright... let's have a look. You say he's coughing and having breathing problems?"

"That's just what I noticed... I'm not sure if anything else is wrong."

Imoen nodded and dismissed the other Lightning dragon before creeping closer to Balkan. "Hmm... Considering you're a Nature dragon I'm sure this is typically nothing too concerning. Being in this territory has probably just opened you up to stronger strands of viruses and bacteria... I'll get some herbs to help with the coughing. With rest you'll hopefully get better."

"Hopefully!?" He stared after her before looking back at Leslie's sleeping form. "...She's a Nature dragon too... maybe I should find a new place to sleep until I get better."

Imoen dropped some plants at his feet. "Eat those... You know, you should've came sooner. If you had then maybe you wouldn't be so weak as you are currently. Tch, if we were attacked you wouldn't last a second in a battle."

She rolled her eyes and began walking off back to her den. Balkan knew she'd probably be watching him to make sure he ate the herbs at his feet- not that he wouldn't eat them, he wanted to get better. The pile was gone in a bite before the guardian unsteadily flapped his wings for a brief flight to an empty ledge to sleep for the night. Perhaps tomorrow he'd get some feathers and pelts from his usual nest to make it more comfortable.
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 73[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 68[/u] Breed rolled was: 3 (spiral) [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=ambush] Death Streak However, we got heads so they're safe for today **** Meet our newest addition: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46814481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468145/46814481_350.png[/img] [/url] Ophanim I was searching the AH for spiral (and currently had 2 bought I was considering) but found her for [i]Fodder Price[/i] and since she wasn't blue/ green ranged I decided to pick her [s]About time this locke had a more diverse color range![/s]
Day 73

RNG rolled 68

Breed rolled was: 3 (spiral)

Pinkerton drop Ambush

Death Streak

However, we got heads so they're safe for today

Meet our newest addition:

46814481_350.png

Ophanim

I was searching the AH for spiral (and currently had 2 bought I was considering) but found her for Fodder Price and since she wasn't blue/ green ranged I decided to pick her About time this locke had a more diverse color range!
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 74[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 112[/u] art/ lore day [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] art/ lore day --------------------- The four were walking on the first island bordering Water and Shadow. Everyone had taken a break after flying over but the tension of being so far from their group in Plague tied with being on areas possibly being fought over by two flights was already wearing them out. "Maybe we should keep flying..." Venger spoke up quietly. "My wings are still tired..." Saiph groaned. "Mirrors don't usually fly you know." The tundra went silent once more as they continued walking along the edge between the beach and forest. The pines were eerily silent while the calm waves hide deep water beneath their glittering surface, which could've hide anything beneath it. Venger looked down at the map once more to make sure they were still on track before a strong wind tore the parchment from his grip. "No!" The light blue dragon yelp and tried to grab the map while Rolan and Ulysses began chasing it into the forest. "Come on!" Saiph began running after them and Venger was quick to follow. They were catching up quickly considering how Rolan's larger form slowed him down but Venger tensed up even more when he heard Ulysses' snarl up ahead. His pink and white scales were easy to spot however and Saiph quickly growled as well at the shadows Ulysses was stopped in front of. "Who are you?" A voice asked and Venger could see a dark shape moving as he got close enough to see. "Did you lose this map?" The two mirrors lowered their defensive stances and Ulysses took charge of the situation. "Yes, an unexpected breeze blew it away." A spiral slunk down from a lower tree branch and Venger jumped in surprise as orange eyes opened up along their body before being covered by their cloak. "Here you go. Hope I didn't scare ya too bad." "We're fine." Rolan spoke up and stared down at the multigaze spiral. "Just far from home at the moment so we're a little on edge." "Oh, me too! We'll, I have been for a while but it's good to keep your wits about you on these islands. Some clans do have border disputes a lot." She shrugged. "I've been staying here for a while I can help you out." Venger shared a look with the other three until Ulysses turned back towards the spiral. "Alright. We're headed for Light if you can help get us get there." "Sure!" She nodded before pausing to think a moment. "Oh, yeah! My name's Ophanim by the way." "Ulysses." The pink mirror introduced himself before motioning to each of them in turn. "And they're Saiph, Venger, and Rolan." "Nice to meet you." Ophanim smiled the the four before moving closer to Venger so she could see the map Ulysses had passed back to him. "Alright, I'll let you lead the way and let you know about any dangerous clans or areas that I've seen so far that need avoided as we go."
Day 74

RNG rolled 112

art/ lore day

Pinkerton drop Leopard Coralclimber Toxin

art/ lore day

The four were walking on the first island bordering Water and Shadow. Everyone had taken a break after flying over but the tension of being so far from their group in Plague tied with being on areas possibly being fought over by two flights was already wearing them out.

"Maybe we should keep flying..." Venger spoke up quietly.

"My wings are still tired..." Saiph groaned. "Mirrors don't usually fly you know."

The tundra went silent once more as they continued walking along the edge between the beach and forest. The pines were eerily silent while the calm waves hide deep water beneath their glittering surface, which could've hide anything beneath it. Venger looked down at the map once more to make sure they were still on track before a strong wind tore the parchment from his grip.

"No!" The light blue dragon yelp and tried to grab the map while Rolan and Ulysses began chasing it into the forest.

"Come on!" Saiph began running after them and Venger was quick to follow.

They were catching up quickly considering how Rolan's larger form slowed him down but Venger tensed up even more when he heard Ulysses' snarl up ahead. His pink and white scales were easy to spot however and Saiph quickly growled as well at the shadows Ulysses was stopped in front of.

"Who are you?" A voice asked and Venger could see a dark shape moving as he got close enough to see. "Did you lose this map?"

The two mirrors lowered their defensive stances and Ulysses took charge of the situation. "Yes, an unexpected breeze blew it away."

A spiral slunk down from a lower tree branch and Venger jumped in surprise as orange eyes opened up along their body before being covered by their cloak. "Here you go. Hope I didn't scare ya too bad."

"We're fine." Rolan spoke up and stared down at the multigaze spiral. "Just far from home at the moment so we're a little on edge."

"Oh, me too! We'll, I have been for a while but it's good to keep your wits about you on these islands. Some clans do have border disputes a lot." She shrugged. "I've been staying here for a while I can help you out."

Venger shared a look with the other three until Ulysses turned back towards the spiral. "Alright. We're headed for Light if you can help get us get there."

"Sure!" She nodded before pausing to think a moment. "Oh, yeah! My name's Ophanim by the way."

"Ulysses." The pink mirror introduced himself before motioning to each of them in turn. "And they're Saiph, Venger, and Rolan."

"Nice to meet you." Ophanim smiled the the four before moving closer to Venger so she could see the map Ulysses had passed back to him. "Alright, I'll let you lead the way and let you know about any dangerous clans or areas that I've seen so far that need avoided as we go."
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@JokersWild233

Sure, you've been added! (also the post above yours has been updated for today's lore and didn't want to double ping you)
@JokersWild233

Sure, you've been added! (also the post above yours has been updated for today's lore and didn't want to double ping you)
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 75[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 73[/u] New dragon! Breed roll: 12 (nocturne) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51255743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512558/51255743_350.png[/img] [/url] Ardolen [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Tin Ore] art/ lore day ----------------- Ophanim paused, all of her eyes blinking individually along her body as they swiveled and stared around at the dark pines from under her cloak. They'd been forced into the forest when the beach began to shrivel away to tree line and despite the noon sun overhead had been travelling through shadows for most of the day. Venger continued past her while checking a compass before Ulysses tapped him on the shoulder and flicked a tail back at her. The shy tundra came to a stop as well and quietly called back to her. "What's happening?" "Someone is following us." She continued standing still while her eyes took in their surroundings carefully. Ophanim subtlety nodded her head in direction of a sudden movement. "There." Rolan quickly jumped up as the shadow glided overhead again and easily swatted the silhouetted dragon out of the air and onto the ground. It screeched in alarm before being cut off as it landed and having the breath knocked out of its lungs. The five surrounded the stranger as the nocturne rolled off her back and stared at each of them. "Uh..." She curled up on herself nervously. "Hi." "Why were you following us?" Saiph growled out the question. "I-I wasn't! Well... I was but I don't mean any harm!" She sat up and tried to tuck her wings and tail even closer to her body. "I ran away from my clan. They tried to sell me into the service of a deity so I flew off... they chased me until I lost them by flying to this island... Then I saw you let her in the other day and... well..." "You thought we'd help you." Venger managed to speak as she explained the situation. She nodded. "Y-yeah... I know I shouldn't have stalked you like that but I was still worried you'd try to turn me in for a reward or something..." Rolan gave a low grumbling laugh that bordered on not actually being a joke. "Maybe we will... how much is it?" "Rolan!" Ulysses shook his head at the larger dragon. "What? I was kidding. I'm not going to send any dragon off to fight a war they don't want to." The guardian looked down at the nocturne. "Course you can join us as long as you help out and pull your weight. What's your name?" "Ardolen." The dark colored nocturne smiled back at them.
@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233
Day 75

RNG rolled 73

New dragon!
Breed roll: 12 (nocturne)

51255743_350.png

Ardolen

Pinkerton drop Tin Ore

art/ lore day

Ophanim paused, all of her eyes blinking individually along her body as they swiveled and stared around at the dark pines from under her cloak. They'd been forced into the forest when the beach began to shrivel away to tree line and despite the noon sun overhead had been travelling through shadows for most of the day.

Venger continued past her while checking a compass before Ulysses tapped him on the shoulder and flicked a tail back at her. The shy tundra came to a stop as well and quietly called back to her. "What's happening?"

"Someone is following us." She continued standing still while her eyes took in their surroundings carefully. Ophanim subtlety nodded her head in direction of a sudden movement. "There."

Rolan quickly jumped up as the shadow glided overhead again and easily swatted the silhouetted dragon out of the air and onto the ground. It screeched in alarm before being cut off as it landed and having the breath knocked out of its lungs. The five surrounded the stranger as the nocturne rolled off her back and stared at each of them.

"Uh..." She curled up on herself nervously. "Hi."

"Why were you following us?" Saiph growled out the question.

"I-I wasn't! Well... I was but I don't mean any harm!" She sat up and tried to tuck her wings and tail even closer to her body. "I ran away from my clan. They tried to sell me into the service of a deity so I flew off... they chased me until I lost them by flying to this island... Then I saw you let her in the other day and... well..."

"You thought we'd help you." Venger managed to speak as she explained the situation.

She nodded. "Y-yeah... I know I shouldn't have stalked you like that but I was still worried you'd try to turn me in for a reward or something..."

Rolan gave a low grumbling laugh that bordered on not actually being a joke. "Maybe we will... how much is it?"

"Rolan!" Ulysses shook his head at the larger dragon.

"What? I was kidding. I'm not going to send any dragon off to fight a war they don't want to." The guardian looked down at the nocturne. "Course you can join us as long as you help out and pull your weight. What's your name?"

"Ardolen." The dark colored nocturne smiled back at them.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18