Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Touring The Wasteland - Wanderlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@huskies709 -sad noises- [emoji=tundra sad] from now on I'll stick to coli venues 1 level below where the teams should be. I'm anxious about Manti and Firemane [quote=hearts as of last update]Manticore - 2 hearts Firemane - 1 hearts Ashmane - 2 + familiar guard Dunewind - 3 + fam + 1 apparel Basilisk - 4 hearts Hippogriff - 4 hearts[/quote]
@huskies709
-sad noises- from now on I'll stick to coli venues 1 level below where the teams should be. I'm anxious about Manti and Firemane
hearts as of last update wrote:
Manticore - 2 hearts
Firemane - 1 hearts
Ashmane - 2 + familiar guard
Dunewind - 3 + fam + 1 apparel
Basilisk - 4 hearts
Hippogriff - 4 hearts
2XruB4R.png
A A A A A the bois
I hope nothing bad happens to them-
A A A A A the bois
I hope nothing bad happens to them-
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/2pnsM0x.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 15 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/479284/47928378.png?mtime=XIAdBwAAMTg.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 15[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] > Moving south to the wind/water border > Flooding is extreme. Have holed up in a cave for the last few days. > Chimera has gone missing. We haven’t found her body yet so there’s still hope she’ll come back to us. > Firemane went out in the storm to go look for her again and also vanished. I’m going to go out later to look for him and ensure he stayed away from that rockhide’s home. Dunewind says he’s pretty sure it injured her and she hobbled off somewhere. He’s always looking at those animals and stuff so I’ll go with his opinion on this one. > Ashmane tried to start a fire so we could eat hot porridge but somehow gave himself a nasty cut (how he managed to do that escapes me). Basilisk is bandaging him up right now but he’s insisting he’s not in pain. Dunewind is helping Hippogriff with some project of his. He found this old useless lantern and tore it apart. Now he’s putting it back together. He made a big deal of writing out all these notes about it and now he’s having Dunewind read them to him while he tries to put back what he destroyed. [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] Dune - 30 Ash - 16 (peacevine aardvark) Bask- 4 Hippo - 9 Manti - 17 [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2] 5 - Manticore 9: Someone gets lost for a while (whoever is rolled cannot enter the coli) 3- FIREMANE rolled. Totally forgot to post my weather note yesterday: 14-18 Month of (Water) Very rainy, warm. Flooding may occur.[/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
2pnsM0x.png

Year: 1 | Week: 15

47928378.png?mtime=XIAdBwAAMTg.png

ENTRY 15

> Moving south to the wind/water border

> Flooding is extreme. Have holed up in a cave for the last few days.

> Chimera has gone missing. We haven’t found her body yet so there’s still hope she’ll come back to us.

> Firemane went out in the storm to go look for her again and also vanished. I’m going to go out later to look for him and ensure he stayed away from that rockhide’s home. Dunewind says he’s pretty sure it injured her and she hobbled off somewhere. He’s always looking at those animals and stuff so I’ll go with his opinion on this one.

> Ashmane tried to start a fire so we could eat hot porridge but somehow gave himself a nasty cut (how he managed to do that escapes me). Basilisk is bandaging him up right now but he’s insisting he’s not in pain. Dunewind is helping Hippogriff with some project of his. He found this old useless lantern and tore it apart. Now he’s putting it back together. He made a big deal of writing out all these notes about it and now he’s having Dunewind read them to him while he tries to put back what he destroyed.

DROPS

Dune - 30
Ash - 16 (peacevine aardvark)
Bask- 4

Hippo - 9
Manti - 17

LOG

5 - Manticore 9: Someone gets lost for a while (whoever is rolled cannot enter the coli) 3- FIREMANE rolled.

Totally forgot to post my weather note yesterday: 14-18 Month of (Water) Very rainy, warm. Flooding may occur.

@huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir
2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/Z9hi6pJ.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 16 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486277/48627646.png?mtime=XIAdEgAAPBk.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 16[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] I got seperated last week because of all the flooding. What I mean is I went out on my own and couldn’t find the cave again. It was so rainy I almost couldn’t fly! Definitely hard to see more than a few feet in front of me and at one point I had to run. Almost slipped on all the mud! Thanks to the panic though I managed to surprise quite a few animals so I ate well at least. I found a giant mushroom and stayed under it until the weather cleared up. Then met up with everyone and Da insists we’re heading south now. He says Ma probably went back to the town we last visited, but if so I don’t know why we don’t backtrack to there? Dune says he thinks Ma is dead. I… I believe him. The rockhide probably wounded her fatally and she wandered off somewhere to die. I don’t like it but it makes the most sense to me. More sense then that she simply abandoned us. The whole scenario has got everyone feeling down and out of sorts. Da asked me to try and cheer everyone up somehow when he noticed we were all being unsociable, so when we camped last night I set up a game of capture the skull! Some wanderers saw us playing and joined in, it was fun! When I asked Da why we’re moving south he said there’s some sort of town down that way he wants us to visit. I think he must have friends there. He was mumbling something about training us to “defend ourselves properly”. [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] Dune - 3 Ash - 1 Bask- 1 Fire - 29 Hippo - 9 Manti - 6 [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2] 16 - Firemane 10 an unusual location Manti got +1 heart for reaching level 15 yaay. [/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
Z9hi6pJ.png

Year: 1 | Week: 16

48627646.png?mtime=XIAdEgAAPBk.png

ENTRY 16

I got seperated last week because of all the flooding. What I mean is I went out on my own and couldn’t find the cave again. It was so rainy I almost couldn’t fly! Definitely hard to see more than a few feet in front of me and at one point I had to run. Almost slipped on all the mud! Thanks to the panic though I managed to surprise quite a few animals so I ate well at least. I found a giant mushroom and stayed under it until the weather cleared up. Then met up with everyone and Da insists we’re heading south now. He says Ma probably went back to the town we last visited, but if so I don’t know why we don’t backtrack to there?

Dune says he thinks Ma is dead. I… I believe him. The rockhide probably wounded her fatally and she wandered off somewhere to die. I don’t like it but it makes the most sense to me. More sense then that she simply abandoned us. The whole scenario has got everyone feeling down and out of sorts. Da asked me to try and cheer everyone up somehow when he noticed we were all being unsociable, so when we camped last night I set up a game of capture the skull! Some wanderers saw us playing and joined in, it was fun!

When I asked Da why we’re moving south he said there’s some sort of town down that way he wants us to visit. I think he must have friends there. He was mumbling something about training us to “defend ourselves properly”.

DROPS

Dune - 3
Ash - 1
Bask- 1

Fire - 29
Hippo - 9
Manti - 6

LOG

16 - Firemane 10 an unusual location
Manti got +1 heart for reaching level 15 yaay.

2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/b12KMts.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 17 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486277/48627648.png?mtime=XIAdHwAAL90.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 17[/b] -----[/size] [size=2]We’ve been flying really far and fast the past couple days since the weather improved, and haven’t really stopped to rest. It kind of clunky travelling with all of our packs and stuff on us. Lot of cool looking places but Da insists we don’t stop to poke around any of them, he’s determined we get to this village place he has in mind. Lot more red grass popping up here and there and ground is pretty flat surfaced. It just goes on and on forever! Da seems slightly confused which direction we’re heading so last night we ended up circling around to where we started by the time night fell. Yesterday Dunewind told me I’m in charge of tracking. He came up to me while Bas and I were sitting under a tree and trying to make our plague-magic rot small leaves or grass strands. We were stopped on account of Da not knowing the path and Hippogriff excitedly wanting to make him a compass… sort of. I’m not really sure you could call two sticks and a bar of metal taped together a compass. “You like following prey right?” He looked pretty determined. “You should take the journal and go track the herds movement.” I didn’t really see the point of it, since we’d be moving on from this area by the end of the week… However it was such an interesting request so I decided to do it. I went out and tailed some Zebra, some Qiriq and I even followed a pair of Harpies for a while. I even came back with some rattlesnakes snacks to munch on later. The next day Dunewind tried to get Firemane to follow him somewhere but Fire had promised Basilisk he’d take her exploring on their own, so he couldn’t go. He then asked ME to follow him and I noticed once we started gliding he had the journal this time. I saw he was following my tracking notes so I just up and asked him what we were searching for. “Serthis” he told me! I had seen a couple but those are pretty deadly, I’ve learned to just give them space. The two of us went to where I marked I saw them and tracked their heat signature for a while. There was an ugly den of the beasties and Dunewind wanted to approach them. I couldn’t believe it, surely we’d get killed? Well, he then said to me he just wanted their venom. He actually brought some weird stones with him and went up to TRADE with them!! He got his venom bottles and then we headed back to camp, making sure to take a lot of detours so the critters would get confused. As I’m writing this he’s poking around with the venom, trying to make it work with one of Hippogriff’s weird ideas (he wanted to make a dart thing and Bas did her best to draw it but it’s still pretty strange looking). Da’s not impressed, says he’s going to poison himself. I’m just impressed he managed to exchange items with those creature-things. Wow... [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] Dune - 22 Ash - 10 Bask- 3 Fire - 4 Hippo - 2 Manti - 1 [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2] Ashmane 6: Food is plentiful! Basilisk lost a heart today but she still has 3 so we good. Ashmane is flabbergasted with his bro. Dunewind is confused by science. [/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
b12KMts.png

Year: 1 | Week: 17

48627648.png?mtime=XIAdHwAAL90.png

ENTRY 17

We’ve been flying really far and fast the past couple days since the weather improved, and haven’t really stopped to rest. It kind of clunky travelling with all of our packs and stuff on us. Lot of cool looking places but Da insists we don’t stop to poke around any of them, he’s determined we get to this village place he has in mind. Lot more red grass popping up here and there and ground is pretty flat surfaced. It just goes on and on forever! Da seems slightly confused which direction we’re heading so last night we ended up circling around to where we started by the time night fell.

Yesterday Dunewind told me I’m in charge of tracking. He came up to me while Bas and I were sitting under a tree and trying to make our plague-magic rot small leaves or grass strands. We were stopped on account of Da not knowing the path and Hippogriff excitedly wanting to make him a compass… sort of. I’m not really sure you could call two sticks and a bar of metal taped together a compass.

“You like following prey right?” He looked pretty determined. “You should take the journal and go track the herds movement.” I didn’t really see the point of it, since we’d be moving on from this area by the end of the week… However it was such an interesting request so I decided to do it. I went out and tailed some Zebra, some Qiriq and I even followed a pair of Harpies for a while. I even came back with some rattlesnakes snacks to munch on later.

The next day Dunewind tried to get Firemane to follow him somewhere but Fire had promised Basilisk he’d take her exploring on their own, so he couldn’t go. He then asked ME to follow him and I noticed once we started gliding he had the journal this time. I saw he was following my tracking notes so I just up and asked him what we were searching for. “Serthis” he told me! I had seen a couple but those are pretty deadly, I’ve learned to just give them space. The two of us went to where I marked I saw them and tracked their heat signature for a while. There was an ugly den of the beasties and Dunewind wanted to approach them. I couldn’t believe it, surely we’d get killed? Well, he then said to me he just wanted their venom. He actually brought some weird stones with him and went up to TRADE with them!!

He got his venom bottles and then we headed back to camp, making sure to take a lot of detours so the critters would get confused. As I’m writing this he’s poking around with the venom, trying to make it work with one of Hippogriff’s weird ideas (he wanted to make a dart thing and Bas did her best to draw it but it’s still pretty strange looking). Da’s not impressed, says he’s going to poison himself. I’m just impressed he managed to exchange items with those creature-things. Wow...

DROPS

Dune - 22
Ash - 10
Bask- 3

Fire - 4
Hippo - 2
Manti - 1

LOG

Ashmane 6: Food is plentiful!
Basilisk lost a heart today but she still has 3 so we good. Ashmane is flabbergasted with his bro. Dunewind is confused by science.

2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/M3xHE6a.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 18 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486277/48627650.png?mtime=XH8HjAAAMOo.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 18[/b] -----[/size] [size=2]I know it was my fault. Hippo and I had been toiling endlessly on his contraption- so very close to making an effective anesthetic! If we were to be successful in this studying wildlife would become so much easier, without risk. It would also make hunting less of pain for Fire and Ash since they could fire the darts at their prey and wait for the altered poison to take hold. Granted, some creatures have immunity to such devices but in general? A rather effective tool in our day-to-day lives. However, we had the business of needing to test the darts. Therefore Hippogriff and I went out in the plains in search of prey. Hippo and I had crafted three of them, but only brought two with us as we ventured. We rested at a stone pile and spotted heat signatures a few feet away. Something was crawling through the grass, either curious or thinking us prey and planning to pounce. Either way, with the creatures coming near we prepped Hippo’s sling-mechanism he “made all by myself!” and waited for the first sign of flesh or scale. A deep red that contrasted against the sickly red of the grass was visible, upon seeing it for himself Hippo eagerly shot! I realized we had messed up the instant I heard Ashmane snarling in distress. I almost couldn’t believe we had been so careless… But he had been practicing, becoming stealthier by the day. Camouflage had become his strong suit and he had adapted a means of hiding his scent. He probably just wanted to surprise us now that I think on it, but… [i]the entry trails off in a series of indistinguishable scribbles.[/i] … We’re at the village! I was right, it was hidden.. Da says there’s healers who live there who’ll help. Right now BAs-- [i]It looks like someone ripped Dunewind’s hand away mid-writing[/i] Whew! Ashmane is sure heavy. Anyways we dragged him into the healers hut and showed the healer the darts. He insisted on keeping them, which Hippogriff is furious about. Da has commanded Firemane to find us an inn to rest up in so he’s out doing that now. [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] Dune - 14 Baku familiar Ash -24 White linen neck wrap Bask- 7 magpie sphinx familiar Fire - 13 Hippo - 75 Manti - 1 [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2] 2: Something bad happens! (Flip coins for everyone to see if they become injured) Manticore SAFE, Firemane SAFE, Ashmane INJURED, Dunewind SAFE, Basilisk SAFE, Hippogriff SAFE I laughed when I saw only ashmane got injured. I mean everyone else REALLY lucked out this time around. Dunewind blames himself because he views Hippo as a baby still. But also it's not his fault because his bro is just too good at hiding. So... Unintentional compliment for ashmane there. Also Firemane and Ashmane, reached level 15 so yaaay hearts for them. [/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
M3xHE6a.png

Year: 1 | Week: 18

48627650.png?mtime=XH8HjAAAMOo.png

ENTRY 18

I know it was my fault. Hippo and I had been toiling endlessly on his contraption- so very close to making an effective anesthetic! If we were to be successful in this studying wildlife would become so much easier, without risk. It would also make hunting less of pain for Fire and Ash since they could fire the darts at their prey and wait for the altered poison to take hold. Granted, some creatures have immunity to such devices but in general? A rather effective tool in our day-to-day lives.

However, we had the business of needing to test the darts. Therefore Hippogriff and I went out in the plains in search of prey.

Hippo and I had crafted three of them, but only brought two with us as we ventured. We rested at a stone pile and spotted heat signatures a few feet away. Something was crawling through the grass, either curious or thinking us prey and planning to pounce. Either way, with the creatures coming near we prepped Hippo’s sling-mechanism he “made all by myself!” and waited for the first sign of flesh or scale. A deep red that contrasted against the sickly red of the grass was visible, upon seeing it for himself Hippo eagerly shot!

I realized we had messed up the instant I heard Ashmane snarling in distress. I almost couldn’t believe we had been so careless… But he had been practicing, becoming stealthier by the day. Camouflage had become his strong suit and he had adapted a means of hiding his scent. He probably just wanted to surprise us now that I think on it, but… the entry trails off in a series of indistinguishable scribbles. … We’re at the village! I was right, it was hidden.. Da says there’s healers who live there who’ll help. Right now BAs-- It looks like someone ripped Dunewind’s hand away mid-writing

Whew! Ashmane is sure heavy. Anyways we dragged him into the healers hut and showed the healer the darts. He insisted on keeping them, which Hippogriff is furious about. Da has commanded Firemane to find us an inn to rest up in so he’s out doing that now.

DROPS

Dune - 14 Baku familiar
Ash -24 White linen neck wrap
Bask- 7 magpie sphinx familiar

Fire - 13
Hippo - 75
Manti - 1

LOG

2: Something bad happens! (Flip coins for everyone to see if they become injured)
Manticore SAFE, Firemane SAFE, Ashmane INJURED, Dunewind SAFE, Basilisk SAFE, Hippogriff SAFE

I laughed when I saw only ashmane got injured. I mean everyone else REALLY lucked out this time around. Dunewind blames himself because he views Hippo as a baby still. But also it's not his fault because his bro is just too good at hiding. So... Unintentional compliment for ashmane there.

Also Firemane and Ashmane, reached level 15 so yaaay hearts for them.

2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/M3xHE6a.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 19 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499308/49930709.png?mtime=XIfLowAAPbM.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 19[/b] -----[/size] [size=2][i]It seems the young artist has been rather busy this week. She’s organized sections of the pages into a rough timeline of the week and labelled each entry as “day 1” “day 2”, etc.[/i] Day1: [i]You see a drawing that Basilisk spent a lot of time on. It’s Ashmane looking kind of groggy with a very apologetic Dunewind offering him fishcakes. There’s a few loose doodles labelled as Day 1 which include various kabobs, kites and what seems to be ribbons Basilisk picked up and taped into the journal.[/i] Day2: [i]Seems like Basilisk convinced Firemane to pose for her so she could draw his poison-marked scales. Another drawing is of Manticore next to a cart. He’s talking to a pearlcatcher whose wearing a hood that masks his face. Basilisk has drawn a lot of question marks next to the pearlcatcher making you think he and Manticore must have talked for a while.[/i] Day3: [i]A photographer took a grayscale photo of the family, and Bas as taken care to secure it very well in the journal. They are outside of what looks like a zoo or sanctuary for animals and dressed with various bags of feed. A dragon walked in front of the camera mid-photo and is blocking out Hippogriff’s face. Later you see another photo, this time of Firemane. He’s wearing his feed-bags and being surrounded by hungry Barred Skira. He looks uncomfortable that they are licking him. Bas has written “HA HA HA” next to this photo.[/i] Day4: [i]Bas has written down detailed notes of… of wait, it’s a shopping list. For swords… Under the list is a recipe for lemming soup.[/i] Day5: [i]Someone bought Basilisk paints and she painted a picture of fireworks. She also colored a very detailed looking potted plant sitting on a porch or door frame. It’s green with orange bumps all over it, interesting.[/i] Day6: [i]It wasn’t Basilisk who drew it but there’s a portrait of her and Dunewind dressed in wind-inspired costumes. Dunewind has acquired bracelets to go with his headband here.[/i] Day7: [i]Basilisk drew a magpie sphinx gliding across a stormy sky. She used red paints for the storm, and the clouds are twisting. Is it possible the storm was contaminated somehow?[/i] [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] Dune - 56 simple darksteel bracelets Ash - 20 Bask- 36 blue dragon reef snail, Fire - 15 Hippo - 13 bramble guardian, vial of hypnotic sight Manti - 3 [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2] 19-23 may, Month of (Nature) Lush and full of life. Very warm, rain is sparse. Critters are most wild and are very frequent. 19 - Basilisk 12: Whichever flight is currently 1st has something happen! Dunewind, Basilisk & Hippogriff are level 15 now +1 heart for each. Also gave Hippogriff some swirly eyes! I had no other dragons I wanted to use it on anyhow haha. [/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
M3xHE6a.png

Year: 1 | Week: 19

49930709.png?mtime=XIfLowAAPbM.png

ENTRY 19

It seems the young artist has been rather busy this week. She’s organized sections of the pages into a rough timeline of the week and labelled each entry as “day 1” “day 2”, etc.

Day1: You see a drawing that Basilisk spent a lot of time on. It’s Ashmane looking kind of groggy with a very apologetic Dunewind offering him fishcakes. There’s a few loose doodles labelled as Day 1 which include various kabobs, kites and what seems to be ribbons Basilisk picked up and taped into the journal.

Day2: Seems like Basilisk convinced Firemane to pose for her so she could draw his poison-marked scales. Another drawing is of Manticore next to a cart. He’s talking to a pearlcatcher whose wearing a hood that masks his face. Basilisk has drawn a lot of question marks next to the pearlcatcher making you think he and Manticore must have talked for a while.

Day3: A photographer took a grayscale photo of the family, and Bas as taken care to secure it very well in the journal. They are outside of what looks like a zoo or sanctuary for animals and dressed with various bags of feed. A dragon walked in front of the camera mid-photo and is blocking out Hippogriff’s face. Later you see another photo, this time of Firemane. He’s wearing his feed-bags and being surrounded by hungry Barred Skira. He looks uncomfortable that they are licking him. Bas has written “HA HA HA” next to this photo.

Day4: Bas has written down detailed notes of… of wait, it’s a shopping list. For swords… Under the list is a recipe for lemming soup.

Day5: Someone bought Basilisk paints and she painted a picture of fireworks. She also colored a very detailed looking potted plant sitting on a porch or door frame. It’s green with orange bumps all over it, interesting.

Day6: It wasn’t Basilisk who drew it but there’s a portrait of her and Dunewind dressed in wind-inspired costumes. Dunewind has acquired bracelets to go with his headband here.

Day7: Basilisk drew a magpie sphinx gliding across a stormy sky. She used red paints for the storm, and the clouds are twisting. Is it possible the storm was contaminated somehow?

DROPS

Dune - 56 simple darksteel bracelets
Ash - 20
Bask- 36 blue dragon reef snail,

Fire - 15
Hippo - 13 bramble guardian, vial of hypnotic sight
Manti - 3

LOG

19-23 may, Month of (Nature) Lush and full of life. Very warm, rain is sparse. Critters are most wild and are very frequent.
19 - Basilisk 12: Whichever flight is currently 1st has something happen!

Dunewind, Basilisk & Hippogriff are level 15 now +1 heart for each. Also gave Hippogriff some swirly eyes! I had no other dragons I wanted to use it on anyhow haha.

2XruB4R.png
Nice vial! Gonna use it on anyone?
EDIT: i just saw you used it- still lucky tho!
Nice vial! Gonna use it on anyone?
EDIT: i just saw you used it- still lucky tho!
@huskies709 ikr? it's a pity adult art doesn't show the eyes that well, but his hatchling scry is cute ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=116&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=24&winggene=0&wings=141&auth=9e2d8e3e7f13594e0d42b60f3f1602e0699d2439&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@huskies709
ikr? it's a pity adult art doesn't show the eyes that well, but his hatchling scry is cute ^^
dragon?age=0&body=116&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=24&winggene=0&wings=141&auth=9e2d8e3e7f13594e0d42b60f3f1602e0699d2439&dummyext=prev.png
2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/iW3lC5l.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 20 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499308/49930710.png?mtime=XIfLqgAAM40.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 20[/b] -----[/size] [size=2][i]Today’s entry is Hippogriff. It seems he spent a lot of the week perfecting his poison darts and working on that tracker device you saw a while ago. Mid-week something big changed. Rather than notes on things he making you see a collection of postcards for a place between Plague, Wind and Arcane taped hastily inside. There is also directional maps that are very detailed and personal. It seems he made camp on his own, but as there’s a camp labelled “Firemane” and a different further away camp labelled “Dunewind” you start to think the family split up to reunite in some sort of new area. You remember the last entry that Manticore had briefly talked with a stranger, does that have something to do with them parting ways temporarily? Hippogriff seemed to have thrived well on his own and wrote notes down on where to find the best prey in case the crew ever backtracked this way again. A brief note indicates he and Ashmane got into a fight over some food, what’s interesting about it is the note “tranquilizing spit”. Is it possible the whole [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2644037/5#post_38230110]kerfuffle [/url]earlier unlocked some plague magics for Ashmane? The entry ends with Hippogriff having glued tree bark to the page. … What? Why??[/i] [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2] Dune - 58 sewer toridae Ash - 35 mirage puffer, silky rat Bask- 21 Fire - 69 dainty wavehopper Hippo - 27 Manti - 10 [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2] 20 - Hippogriff 11: A settlement or town of some kind! Sorry for not posting yesterday I was busy! For the coli update: Manticore and Hippo lost a lives because bosses are mean. because he had an extra familiar drop this week I decided to give Ashmane a new gene yay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48627648][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486277/48627648.png?mtime=XJjwjgAAN30.png[/img][/url] [/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
iW3lC5l.png

Year: 1 | Week: 20

49930710.png?mtime=XIfLqgAAM40.png

ENTRY 20

Today’s entry is Hippogriff. It seems he spent a lot of the week perfecting his poison darts and working on that tracker device you saw a while ago. Mid-week something big changed. Rather than notes on things he making you see a collection of postcards for a place between Plague, Wind and Arcane taped hastily inside. There is also directional maps that are very detailed and personal. It seems he made camp on his own, but as there’s a camp labelled “Firemane” and a different further away camp labelled “Dunewind” you start to think the family split up to reunite in some sort of new area. You remember the last entry that Manticore had briefly talked with a stranger, does that have something to do with them parting ways temporarily? Hippogriff seemed to have thrived well on his own and wrote notes down on where to find the best prey in case the crew ever backtracked this way again. A brief note indicates he and Ashmane got into a fight over some food, what’s interesting about it is the note “tranquilizing spit”. Is it possible the whole kerfuffle earlier unlocked some plague magics for Ashmane? The entry ends with Hippogriff having glued tree bark to the page. … What? Why??

DROPS

Dune - 58 sewer toridae
Ash - 35 mirage puffer, silky rat
Bask- 21

Fire - 69 dainty wavehopper
Hippo - 27
Manti - 10

LOG

20 - Hippogriff 11: A settlement or town of some kind!

Sorry for not posting yesterday I was busy! For the coli update: Manticore and Hippo lost a lives because bosses are mean. because he had an extra familiar drop this week I decided to give Ashmane a new gene yay!

48627648.png?mtime=XJjwjgAAN30.png

2XruB4R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9