Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Touring The Wasteland - Wanderlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Random scrying is good content and I am happy to be pinged. Scales looks wild on Mirrors but I like your final choice better too. The color of the capsule is really nice. Peacock is a great tert, I especially like how it contrasts his pinstripes. This makes me wanna scrying with my pinkerlocke team now [emoji=guardian star] but then I'll be sad I can't gene them now.
Random scrying is good content and I am happy to be pinged.
Scales looks wild on Mirrors but I like your final choice better too.
The color of the capsule is really nice.

Peacock is a great tert, I especially like how it contrasts his pinstripes.

This makes me wanna scrying with my pinkerlocke team now but then I'll be sad I can't gene them now.
GD7On40.png
@huskies709 @Weredogalism awesome! :D As I'm perpetually out of treasure I'll keep 'em as mirrors for now xD Even the genes are sort of far-off goals. Though I think based on characteristics so far Dunewind would be cute as a skydancer, Ashmane would probably want to be a hardy breed like Ridgeback or Snappers and Firemane is energenic- so maybe spiral for him.
@huskies709 @Weredogalism awesome! :D As I'm perpetually out of treasure I'll keep 'em as mirrors for now xD Even the genes are sort of far-off goals. Though I think based on characteristics so far Dunewind would be cute as a skydancer, Ashmane would probably want to be a hardy breed like Ridgeback or Snappers and Firemane is energenic- so maybe spiral for him.
2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/TyqDC1d.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 5 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 5[/b] -----[/size] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486277/48627650.png?mtime=XH8HjAAAMOo.png[/img][/center] [size=2]5) Da says we’re almost to the edge of the Rotwood forest, which means we’ll see “more than just sand”. I don’t know what he means by that, once when Fire, Ash and myself were hatchlings we saw crystal pools forming in small crevices. That was the flat area before the ground started breaking up into tiny cracks. That was a long time ago now, at least a few years. We were walking past a boneyard, giant and impressive. I think some kind of giant animal died there and it’s bones were too heavy for scavengers to move around. Hippogriff and I went and examined the maze of bones while everyone else set up camp. We saw some interesting things! [i]you see some scribbles that look like various bones, warbeast tusks, blackened ribcages, and a lot of assorted bone fragments[/i] Then a bit of a mess happened. Hippo decided to crawl under the bones where I couldn’t go and then.. Vanished. I tried going over and around but he roared loudly and it echoed throughout the maze which confused me. I went over some smaller ribcages, hopped between larger bones peering down inside- and then spotted his red tail crawling into the sand outside the boneyard. He was burying himself in sand so I tried to sneak up on him. Unfortunately he saw me and started to run! He knows too well that I can’t run for long and I nearly lost him as he dashed across the sand. I think I expended all my energy doing it, but I glided over and scooped him out of the sand mound by his tail. Little rascal. I convinced him it’d be more fun to play at camp and now he’s bothering Basilisk. Honestly I’m exhausted. I hope he won’t continue to be a pain like this in the future! - DW [/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2]no coli today [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2]Author for the week is Dunewind 9: Someone gets lost for a while (whoever is rolled cannot enter the coli) Hippogriff gets lost. Safe, safe Poor Dunewind having to chase his baby brother through the desert. xD I feel like at this point the babies have caught on that Dunewind is easy to tease, especially since Ashmane does it all the time anyhow. Outside that I’m so glad we haven’t been getting that bad of rolls these past few days, yay :D[/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism[/size]
TyqDC1d.png

Year: 1 | Week: 5

ENTRY 5

48627650.png?mtime=XH8HjAAAMOo.png
5) Da says we’re almost to the edge of the Rotwood forest, which means we’ll see “more than just sand”. I don’t know what he means by that, once when Fire, Ash and myself were hatchlings we saw crystal pools forming in small crevices. That was the flat area before the ground started breaking up into tiny cracks. That was a long time ago now, at least a few years.

We were walking past a boneyard, giant and impressive. I think some kind of giant animal died there and it’s bones were too heavy for scavengers to move around. Hippogriff and I went and examined the maze of bones while everyone else set up camp. We saw some interesting things! you see some scribbles that look like various bones, warbeast tusks, blackened ribcages, and a lot of assorted bone fragments

Then a bit of a mess happened. Hippo decided to crawl under the bones where I couldn’t go and then.. Vanished. I tried going over and around but he roared loudly and it echoed throughout the maze which confused me. I went over some smaller ribcages, hopped between larger bones peering down inside- and then spotted his red tail crawling into the sand outside the boneyard. He was burying himself in sand so I tried to sneak up on him. Unfortunately he saw me and started to run! He knows too well that I can’t run for long and I nearly lost him as he dashed across the sand. I think I expended all my energy doing it, but I glided over and scooped him out of the sand mound by his tail. Little rascal. I convinced him it’d be more fun to play at camp and now he’s bothering Basilisk. Honestly I’m exhausted. I hope he won’t continue to be a pain like this in the future! - DW

DROPS

no coli today

LOG

Author for the week is Dunewind
9: Someone gets lost for a while (whoever is rolled cannot enter the coli)
Hippogriff gets lost.
Safe, safe
Poor Dunewind having to chase his baby brother through the desert. xD I feel like at this point the babies have caught on that Dunewind is easy to tease, especially since Ashmane does it all the time anyhow. Outside that I’m so glad we haven’t been getting that bad of rolls these past few days, yay :D

@huskies709 @Weredogalism
2XruB4R.png
Oh poor baby haha
Glad he wasn't hurt!
Oh poor baby haha
Glad he wasn't hurt!
This is fantastic!! Could I get on the pinglist- and i'm always looking for new lore prompts for my clan- I may do this thing, if that's alright? :D
This is fantastic!! Could I get on the pinglist- and i'm always looking for new lore prompts for my clan- I may do this thing, if that's alright? :D
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@huskies709 I'm leveling him and Ash very carefully in the coli so hopefully he'll stay safe. [emoji=guardian happy] @Jaspernoir Ooo, yeah go for it! Let me know if you make a thread for it or anything I'm curious how it'll go. [emoji=guardian star] Also added you!
@huskies709 I'm leveling him and Ash very carefully in the coli so hopefully he'll stay safe.
@Jaspernoir Ooo, yeah go for it! Let me know if you make a thread for it or anything I'm curious how it'll go. Also added you!
2XruB4R.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/Um6CW2t.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Year:[/b] 1 | [b]Week:[/b] 6 [b]Location:[/b] Plague Flight | [b]Party:[/b] Mirror Pack[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499308/49930709.png?mtime=XH_0MgAAHb0.png[/img][/center] [size=3][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=scroll 2] [b]ENTRY 6[/b] -----[/size] [size=2][i]The journal is very sandy. It seems someone dropped it in red sand and there’s something that looks like tar on it. Or maybe it’s juice from Bonetree plants? You see that Dunewind’s handwriting is scribbled in sections of the page and that he was helping who you think is probably Basilisk learning how to write. Basilisk drew some pictures of what looks like an angry Toridae in a tar-pit. Next to it what you think is Hippogriff rolling down a sandy dune. A very heroic looking Chimera is swooping down to save him but she has bandages wrapped around her left leg. On the page opposite to it Basilisk seems to have spent a lot of time with Chimera this week. There’s a very detailed picture of a Basilisk creature (something Chimera would have drawn), and then it seems the hatchling attempted to copy it. There’s another picture on the next page of Basilisk frowning at Hippogriff. In it Hippogriff has climbed to the top of a giant Fungi and is teasing Basilisk by holding the journal. You start to think maybe the tar is actually mirror-spit. Ew. Flipping over the next page details you notice Ashmane and Hippogriff are attacking a wild boar. It seems they got injured during that fight but brought back a big meal that Basilisk has drawn everybody sharing. She’s depicted giant grubs on the boar’s back and you think maybe that’s what she and Manticore ate. To finish off the entry Basilisk attempted to write her name. B A S I L L E S K. Cute.[/i][/size] [br] [size=3][b][emoji=treasure chest] DROPS[/b] -----[/size] [size=2]ASHMANE: 16 (familiar: autumn dyrad) DUNEWIND: 7 Other: (might fragment, frozen might fragment) [/size] [size=3][emoji=comment] [b]LOG[/b][/size] ------- [size=2]2: Something bad happens! (Flip coins for everyone to see if they become injured) Chimera injured , Manticore safe ,Firemane safe, Ashmane injured, Dunewind safe, Basilisk injured, Hippogriff 7 injured Hatchie rolls: Safe, safe Chimera is on her last life! At least she still has that familiar acting as a bonus in case she loses it [emoji=tundra scared]. Ashmane is down to 2 hearts. Sacrificed hearts for Manti and Firemane so the hatchies were safe. Now they are also down to 2 hearts. At least the coli was nice and gave a familiar drop to Ash. [/size] [size=3][emoji=ping] @huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir[/size]
Um6CW2t.png

Year: 1 | Week: 6

49930709.png?mtime=XH_0MgAAHb0.png

ENTRY 6

The journal is very sandy. It seems someone dropped it in red sand and there’s something that looks like tar on it. Or maybe it’s juice from Bonetree plants? You see that Dunewind’s handwriting is scribbled in sections of the page and that he was helping who you think is probably Basilisk learning how to write. Basilisk drew some pictures of what looks like an angry Toridae in a tar-pit. Next to it what you think is Hippogriff rolling down a sandy dune. A very heroic looking Chimera is swooping down to save him but she has bandages wrapped around her left leg.

On the page opposite to it Basilisk seems to have spent a lot of time with Chimera this week. There’s a very detailed picture of a Basilisk creature (something Chimera would have drawn), and then it seems the hatchling attempted to copy it. There’s another picture on the next page of Basilisk frowning at Hippogriff. In it Hippogriff has climbed to the top of a giant Fungi and is teasing Basilisk by holding the journal. You start to think maybe the tar is actually mirror-spit. Ew.

Flipping over the next page details you notice Ashmane and Hippogriff are attacking a wild boar. It seems they got injured during that fight but brought back a big meal that Basilisk has drawn everybody sharing. She’s depicted giant grubs on the boar’s back and you think maybe that’s what she and Manticore ate. To finish off the entry Basilisk attempted to write her name. B A S I L L E S K. Cute.

DROPS

ASHMANE: 16 (familiar: autumn dyrad)
DUNEWIND: 7
Other: (might fragment, frozen might fragment)

LOG

2: Something bad happens! (Flip coins for everyone to see if they become injured)
Chimera injured , Manticore safe ,Firemane safe, Ashmane injured, Dunewind safe, Basilisk injured, Hippogriff 7 injured
Hatchie rolls: Safe, safe

Chimera is on her last life! At least she still has that familiar acting as a bonus in case she loses it . Ashmane is down to 2 hearts. Sacrificed hearts for Manti and Firemane so the hatchies were safe. Now they are also down to 2 hearts. At least the coli was nice and gave a familiar drop to Ash.

@huskies709 @Weredogalism @Jaspernoir
2XruB4R.png
basillesk is my favorite character
basillesk is my favorite character
@huskies709
It's just dawned on me that her and her bro age up tomorrow and neither of them know how to write. Not that Hippogriff will want to write anyway. His entry is gonna be... interesting, that's for sure. xD
@huskies709
It's just dawned on me that her and her bro age up tomorrow and neither of them know how to write. Not that Hippogriff will want to write anyway. His entry is gonna be... interesting, that's for sure. xD
2XruB4R.png
:D You're missing Earth on your #12 prompt -- i noticed because for my first journal entry, I rolled 12, and tada here we are!

Super cute entry from Basilisk! ugh, biased, favourite, yep.
:D You're missing Earth on your #12 prompt -- i noticed because for my first journal entry, I rolled 12, and tada here we are!

Super cute entry from Basilisk! ugh, biased, favourite, yep.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9