Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 89
[b][i]Day One Hundred Thirty Six:[/i][/b] [center][item=delightful wooden unicorn] I'm not going to lie, I have zero motivation to do art today... not that it was a bad day, but my mind is focused on too many other things right now. So instead of some art, I put together another size comparison picture~. [url=https://i.imgur.com/rVPFygn.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/K257tHc.png[/img][/url] Unfortunately, you will have to click on it to read any names... thank you, Bladebeak, for being so big that I have to zoom out so much to fit you. I will admit, I did cheat and use a Tundra silhouette for Einar since a Gaoler one doesn't exist on the site. I mean, it's not... terrible. Gets the basic idea across still. Also, is it just me, or does it look like the Snappers have big fluffy ears instead of wings. Because I see big fluffy ears. Anyway, I know this update is a little lackluster, but I'll see about getting some real art done for you guys tomorrow~. Website used: https://emcall.github.io/dragonsizes/ ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2, Apparel Pull x2 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter
Day One Hundred Thirty Six:
Delightful Wooden Unicorn
I'm not going to lie, I have zero motivation to do art today... not that it was a bad day, but my mind is focused on too many other things right now. So instead of some art, I put together another size comparison picture~.
K257tHc.png
Unfortunately, you will have to click on it to read any names... thank you, Bladebeak, for being so big that I have to zoom out so much to fit you.
I will admit, I did cheat and use a Tundra silhouette for Einar since a Gaoler one doesn't exist on the site. I mean, it's not... terrible. Gets the basic idea across still.
Also, is it just me, or does it look like the Snappers have big fluffy ears instead of wings. Because I see big fluffy ears.
Anyway, I know this update is a little lackluster, but I'll see about getting some real art done for you guys tomorrow~.

Website used: https://emcall.github.io/dragonsizes/
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2, Apparel Pull x2
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter
I actually talked to the creator of the dragon size comparison site, and they will be putting gaolers in some time!
I actually talked to the creator of the dragon size comparison site, and they will be putting gaolers in some time!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@MisterMylez Oh cool! That's good to know~.
@MisterMylez Oh cool! That's good to know~.
Oh snap, things are getting intense! also, late now, but happy birthday :)
Oh snap, things are getting intense! also, late now, but happy birthday :)
Those are supposed to be wings?? They're so far up the template I only saw ears too, then I remembered snappers have tiny ears [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
Those are supposed to be wings?? They're so far up the template I only saw ears too, then I remembered snappers have tiny ears
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[quote name="Midwinter" date="2019-07-17 23:54:47" ] Those are supposed to be wings?? They're so far up the template I only saw ears too, then I remembered snappers have tiny ears [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2] [/quote] lol same
Midwinter wrote on 2019-07-17 23:54:47:
Those are supposed to be wings?? They're so far up the template I only saw ears too, then I remembered snappers have tiny ears
lol same
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Gotta love dragon sizes! I adore how small the faes and spirals are in comparison!
Gotta love dragon sizes! I adore how small the faes and spirals are in comparison!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Thirty Seven:[/i][/b] [center][item=corona sempervivum] Rolled Einar, Meriwen, and Erebos. Alright, so I have some explaining to do. I missed yesterday's post; it was supposed to be a writing day, but honestly, I've been having difficulty focusing on the 'locke the past few days. Don't worry, it's not that I'm super stressed or anything, just stretched a little thin attention-wise. I've been getting caught up with other stuff so much that I haven't be able to allot the time to put in the quality I want on creative days, and I'm not keen on the idea of throwing something out based on a half-formed thought. I don't think this funk will last for long, but I do think I just need to rest my brain for a day and I'll pick that writing (and hopefully that art) back up here later. But anyway, I only did 10 rounds in the coli because once again, just kinda out of it. But Einar did manage to reach level 6~! ----- Backlog: [item=discarded nest material] Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2, Apparel Pull x2 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter
Day One Hundred Thirty Seven:
Corona Sempervivum
Rolled Einar, Meriwen, and Erebos.

Alright, so I have some explaining to do. I missed yesterday's post; it was supposed to be a writing day, but honestly, I've been having difficulty focusing on the 'locke the past few days. Don't worry, it's not that I'm super stressed or anything, just stretched a little thin attention-wise. I've been getting caught up with other stuff so much that I haven't be able to allot the time to put in the quality I want on creative days, and I'm not keen on the idea of throwing something out based on a half-formed thought. I don't think this funk will last for long, but I do think I just need to rest my brain for a day and I'll pick that writing (and hopefully that art) back up here later.

But anyway, I only did 10 rounds in the coli because once again, just kinda out of it. But Einar did manage to reach level 6~!
Backlog:
Discarded Nest Material
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2, Apparel Pull x2
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter
That's fine! I don't mind if you need to take a short break or anything. Just relax. :)
That's fine! I don't mind if you need to take a short break or anything. Just relax. :)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Take all the time you need!
Take all the time you need!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 89