Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | - Solocke - [Solo Nuzlocke Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50147831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501479/50147831_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my little guy that hatched from the fire egg. He's so pretty! All of his info is in his bio (Will add more as he levels up and ages.)

50147831_350.png

This is my little guy that hatched from the fire egg. He's so pretty! All of his info is in his bio (Will add more as he levels up and ages.)
transgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
@OspreysCry I don't know why code is not working, but such a cute hero Fae! ^^ [emoji=fae] And remember: put the boy in his own Solocke tab. @snakeman07 You started too, yay! Sickle got lucky with colors, I love how wings matches with the eyes [emoji=special eyes] Also, is he blind? I saw something in his bio.
@OspreysCry I don't know why code is not working, but such a cute hero Fae! ^^
And remember: put the boy in his own Solocke tab.

@snakeman07 You started too, yay! Sickle got lucky with colors, I love how wings matches with the eyes
Also, is he blind? I saw something in his bio.
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
Yes he is! I forgot to mention that
Yes he is! I forgot to mention that
@snakeman that's original. Maybe he will use some kind of magic to know where the enemies are. Well, interesting! ^^
@snakeman that's original. Maybe he will use some kind of magic to know where the enemies are. Well, interesting! ^^
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
That'd be cool! Im still working on his bio so its a bit messy. Also, the reason why he's blind is that because he was hatched from a stray fire egg, he was kept in it for too long and incubated incorrectly. Because im in fire flight (And my clan is full of lazy bums.) they didn't really need/want to lay on the egg so instead they just tossed it in a lava pool and hoped that worked. Poor guy almost got deep fried. [emoji=tundra sad]
That'd be cool! Im still working on his bio so its a bit messy. Also, the reason why he's blind is that because he was hatched from a stray fire egg, he was kept in it for too long and incubated incorrectly. Because im in fire flight (And my clan is full of lazy bums.) they didn't really need/want to lay on the egg so instead they just tossed it in a lava pool and hoped that worked. Poor guy almost got deep fried.
@snakeman07 oh god- [emoji=guardian scared] anyway, i started typing Allein's thread recently! it should be up soon, i'll ping y'all when it's ready uwu
@snakeman07
oh god-

anyway, i started typing Allein's thread recently! it should be up soon, i'll ping y'all when it's ready uwu
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
@snakeman07 Whoops. But it counts he's alive.

@OcpreysCry OK ^^ uwu
@snakeman07 Whoops. But it counts he's alive.

@OcpreysCry OK ^^ uwu
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2648525

here ya go
uwu

@Axews
@snakeman07
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2648525

here ya go
uwu

@Axews
@snakeman07
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
@OspreysCry
Oooh man. I like it! Poor Allein.

Im probably gonna make one. Im excited to write Sickles lore. Ill ping you two when its done.(Probably gonna draw some frames.)
@OspreysCry
Oooh man. I like it! Poor Allein.

Im probably gonna make one. Im excited to write Sickles lore. Ill ping you two when its done.(Probably gonna draw some frames.)
@OspreysCry Woah. Poor Allein. I can't wait to see what will happen next!

@snakeman07 So I'm waiting for it :D I'm curious already.
@OspreysCry Woah. Poor Allein. I can't wait to see what will happen next!

@snakeman07 So I'm waiting for it :D I'm curious already.
1 2 3 4 5