Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Amadeus' lineage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DragonTremor
!!! That's really cool to know! I like their fire eyes uwu thank you for telling me!
@DragonTremor
!!! That's really cool to know! I like their fire eyes uwu thank you for telling me!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
@Geekazoid
I'm glad that you like him! Also, welcome to Flight Rising XXDDD it's okay if you can't really afford one: pick a dragon listed for sale here (with the gold bag symbol) and I'll send him/her to you as a welcome gift ;)
If you can't decide yet, just let me know anytime when any of them catches your interest!
@Geekazoid
I'm glad that you like him! Also, welcome to Flight Rising XXDDD it's okay if you can't really afford one: pick a dragon listed for sale here (with the gold bag symbol) and I'll send him/her to you as a welcome gift ;)
If you can't decide yet, just let me know anytime when any of them catches your interest!
@Theophilus ooo thank you soo much[emoji=bogsneak love size=1] atm im in need of space ;~; (i gotta thank you again, im so glad im finding nice people here aaaaaa)
@Theophilus

ooo thank you soo much

atm im in need of space ;~;

(i gotta thank you again, im so glad im finding nice people here aaaaaa)
Help me plz: Dragon cave will be inactive till i feed all my dragons
tumblr_oykosfqoTY1vwvx0xo1_540.gif
i'm unsure if this is the place to ask, but what do you think you'd take for the first unnamed spiral hatchling, allegro, and the unnamed pink fae male? i own the unnamed spiral's sibling, who i named libra, and i'd love to have some family to keep her company! as well as the reasoning for the two fae males, i don't have any fae males and i keep impulse-buying females who i think are males lol. if this counts for 'being new' i went on a two-month hiatus just a short while after joining and i came back a few days ago! [s][i]also-- dang i've never seen a more devoted player to get such a long lineage! amadeus must be happy with all his grandchildren! [emoji=guardian tongue size=2]
i'm unsure if this is the place to ask, but what do you think you'd take for the first unnamed spiral hatchling, allegro, and the unnamed pink fae male? i own the unnamed spiral's sibling, who i named libra, and i'd love to have some family to keep her company! as well as the reasoning for the two fae males, i don't have any fae males and i keep impulse-buying females who i think are males lol. if this counts for 'being new' i went on a two-month hiatus just a short while after joining and i came back a few days ago!

also-- dang i've never seen a more devoted player to get such a long lineage! amadeus must be happy with all his grandchildren!
gay for everything that moves
don't care what it is i just love it
@cloudiifiins
Sorry for the late reply! I was away from home and too busy for login:0
Thank you so much for liking this lineage stuff(?)!!! It was really fun to check for new members and see the family growing :D Also sure I will send the two unnamed to ya! I'm not sure which spiral you mean but I've send you one XD Allegro is still on nest so perhaps remind me to send him to you as well after ~2 or 3 days!
@cloudiifiins
Sorry for the late reply! I was away from home and too busy for login:0
Thank you so much for liking this lineage stuff(?)!!! It was really fun to check for new members and see the family growing :D Also sure I will send the two unnamed to ya! I'm not sure which spiral you mean but I've send you one XD Allegro is still on nest so perhaps remind me to send him to you as well after ~2 or 3 days!
@Theophilus - oh my goodness! you are so sweet aaaaa thank you!! i'm going to die [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] again thank you so much! i'll take great care of them! [s]i will definitely make an attempt to remember, i'm not sure i'll forget your pretty dragons :oo are you sure you don't want anything in return?? i can give you something if you like!
@Theophilus - oh my goodness! you are so sweet aaaaa thank you!! i'm going to die again thank you so much! i'll take great care of them!
i will definitely make an attempt to remember, i'm not sure i'll forget your pretty dragons :oo
are you sure you don't want anything in return?? i can give you something if you like!
gay for everything that moves
don't care what it is i just love it
@cloudiifiins It's okay lollll I'm super happy that you like them!!!
@cloudiifiins It's okay lollll I'm super happy that you like them!!!
Update: 15 June 2019

Update: 15 June 2019

@Theophilus ahh I’m trying to save up gems but Arco was so cute I just had to snatch him! He makes an excellent breeding pair with another derg of mine so I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to do that ^_^ will make sure to let people know about the lineage thing heh
Funny, I actually already have a g4 Amadeus line derg that I was gifted back when I was new, so this’ll be another one! I don’t know the details yet, but I’m planning on having Arthurine visit where Amadeus lives, and have Arco somehow make it back home with her and Amadeus is like ‘whoops ig he’s staying there’ or something lmao
@Theophilus ahh I’m trying to save up gems but Arco was so cute I just had to snatch him! He makes an excellent breeding pair with another derg of mine so I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to do that ^_^ will make sure to let people know about the lineage thing heh
Funny, I actually already have a g4 Amadeus line derg that I was gifted back when I was new, so this’ll be another one! I don’t know the details yet, but I’m planning on having Arthurine visit where Amadeus lives, and have Arco somehow make it back home with her and Amadeus is like ‘whoops ig he’s staying there’ or something lmao
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@Etuisen
Aaaaaa I'm really happy that he has found a good home and a nice mate :D!!!! I read Arthurine and her mate's lore and they are just super cute aww Thank you so much for taking him! I'm sure he'll have a great time with you :)
@Etuisen
Aaaaaa I'm really happy that he has found a good home and a nice mate :D!!!! I read Arthurine and her mate's lore and they are just super cute aww Thank you so much for taking him! I'm sure he'll have a great time with you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9