Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Whoo! This was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed reading the scenarios. Thank you so much for hosting this! [emoji=d20]
Whoo! This was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed reading the scenarios. Thank you so much for hosting this!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
After the encounter with the strange mysterious cat again, Gecko felt that the previous encounter was just the same. The cat stole a dice again, and thier eyes locked into eachother, Gecko was sure he should say something funny like "I think a cat got my tongue." but something prevented him to break the silence. A binding light suddenly washed over the dice and his vision and he suddenly stood in the Ruins where he was suddenly surrounded by dragons all around. Even Calypso was here again! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43933066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439331/43933066_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "That was fun!" disclaimed the giant and his family started to chirp in with thier croaks and ribbits, tho Mother Marsh Frog hopped her way to Geckos head and slapped her feet on his snout with alarming ribbits. "Okay, okay mom! We [i]*ribbit*[/i] have to be more careful where to nap next time!" Gecko then looked up to Shadowbinder, who gave him a smile, but his eyes then shifted to a different Dragon (@FeralRookie) , floating besides her. He didnt knew why and might never know it, but something or someone forced him to say. [center][size=4][i]"Thank you."[/i][/size][/center] [quote=Want to read?] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/6#post_37879993]Introduction[/url] (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/12#post_37887993]"FEED THE DOOR!"[/url] (Day 2; Rubbing some pinecorns against a door) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/20#post_37904344]It's not slime, its MUCUS![/url] (Day 3; Rubbing backs at the door) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/28#post_37917117]Tried so hard, to get that HIGH[/url] (Day 4; Jumping the door!) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/34#post_37930352]Feed them all![/url] (Day 5; Feed Shadowbinders new friends!) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/45#post_37949822]For Frogs Sake![/url] (Day 5.5; Time and Space now bends due to Geckos [i]jumpy[/i] Lore) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/50#post_37956330]Door Hole???[/url] (Day 6; YEET the pinecorns) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/52#post_37963127]Dice and Froggies[/url] (Day 7; Grab dice with a cats blessing) [/quote]
After the encounter with the strange mysterious cat again, Gecko felt that the previous encounter was just the same.
The cat stole a dice again, and thier eyes locked into eachother, Gecko was sure he should say something funny like "I think a cat got my tongue." but something prevented him to break the silence.

A binding light suddenly washed over the dice and his vision and he suddenly stood in the Ruins where he was suddenly surrounded by dragons all around. Even Calypso was here again!

"That was fun!" disclaimed the giant and his family started to chirp in with thier croaks and ribbits, tho Mother Marsh Frog hopped her way to Geckos head and slapped her feet on his snout with alarming ribbits.
"Okay, okay mom! We *ribbit* have to be more careful where to nap next time!"

Gecko then looked up to Shadowbinder, who gave him a smile, but his eyes then shifted to a different Dragon (@FeralRookie) , floating besides her.
He didnt knew why and might never know it, but something or someone forced him to say.
"Thank you."

Want to read? wrote:
Introduction (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs)
"FEED THE DOOR!" (Day 2; Rubbing some pinecorns against a door)
It's not slime, its MUCUS! (Day 3; Rubbing backs at the door)
Tried so hard, to get that HIGH (Day 4; Jumping the door!)
Feed them all! (Day 5; Feed Shadowbinders new friends!)
For Frogs Sake! (Day 5.5; Time and Space now bends due to Geckos jumpy Lore)
Door Hole??? (Day 6; YEET the pinecorns)
Dice and Froggies (Day 7; Grab dice with a cats blessing)
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Unknown | Arcane Wizard | Chaotic Neutral[/b] As soon as the Shimmering Pinecones appeared in front of him, the golem locked their eyes on them. Unknown uses magic to make one of the Shimmering Pinecones floating in front of him land in a corner of the room, which makes the golem launch themself after it, and in a surprising turn of events, starts to eat it! Unknown decides to launch all the Pinecones at the golem, and use this opportunity to help Gloomwillow pull of the golem's helmet.[/columns] They act quickly, and as soon as the helmet is removed from the golem's head the golem's body cracks asunder, and a purple portal opens up beneath them and pulls the into it. When Unknown an Gloomwillow open their eyes, they realize that they've finally been teleported back to The Tangled Woods. A lot of dragons are gathered here, chattering among themselves, congratulating each other on their victories, some asking every dragon that makes it through a portal if they enjoyed the game. [center][emoji=blue mushroom][emoji=dice][emoji=blue mushroom][/center] Unknown looks down at the helmet in his claws, it looks quite ordinary, but it oozes Shadow Magic, so he understands that this must be his and Gloomwillow's reward for finishing the game. Gloomwillow flies happily around him, but also makes sure to bow respectfully at The Shadowbiner who is sitting inside a hollow tree, Her body partially poking out from the shadows inside of the hollow tree. How She can fit there seems impossible, but it's probably one of Her many illusions and tricks. She's real, though, very real, and Unknown too makes sure to pay Her respect as She thanks them all, one by one, for having played Her little game during Trickmurk Circus. Unknown suddenly remembers something, so he stretches out his left claw, and in it, the purple amethyst appears floating above it. Unknown looks at it, and then at The Shadowbinder, who nods and smiles at him, shadowy liquid oozing from Her maw. He closes his claw, and the amethyst winks out of view. This was quite the the reward, much better than a helmet if a Wizard like himself gets to pick. As everyone starts to head back home, dragons that weren't taking part in the game occasionally come running at them, asking where they had been for so long, including, of course, Fireclaw, who for some reason has a meeping frog on his head. Fireclaw comes rushing at them and throws himself at Unknown's neck to hug him and ask them both were they had been these last fours days. Fireclaw also tells him that the fierce frog on his head [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637722/4#post_37960398]is from a magical swamp[/url] and that the frog had been his guide to this remote and difficult to find location of the woods. [center][img]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/Yjlkj82i5dd0PKPP8pr6VjgwpOFFv4sEo8R5ZfKp_nA/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346702409369780224/546170483196952611/frogbadge.png[/img][/center] Unknown is surprised, had it been four days? It felt like just a few hours. He shrugged it off, figuring that this is one of Shadowbinder's many tricks. The frog on Fireclaw's head meeps respectfully at The Shadowbinder, which makes Fireclaw finally notice Her presence. Ashamed for not having paid attention to Her earlier, he hurriedly bow down as respectfully as draconicly possible towards Her. He also whispers to Unknown under his breath to ask him what the hell has happened here. Unknown chuckles, he's relived that this turned out to be a Deity's shenaningans and not anything more serious. He promises to tell Fireclaw everything about the adventure, so they pay their final respects to The Shadowbinder and starts the trek back to the tent they were staying at during the Circus. On their way back, with Gloomwillow resting on his shoulder, Unknown puts the helmet he got from The Shadowbinder on Fireclaw's head. The helmet is way too big for him, but at least the frog seems to like it. [center][emoji=sword and shield][emoji=apparel helm][emoji=sword and shield][/center] ''Yo, can keep this wicked cool helmet?'', wonders Fireclaw, which Unknown answers that of course he could. If he can't use it maybe it can become the frog's new home. They chuckle at the thought, but the frog jumps into the helmet as soon as Fireclaw pulls it off his head, and meeps fiercely at them - it appears it's theirs now. ''You sure I can keep this? It's a gift from The Shadowbinder, shouldn't you keep it?'' Unknown waves his head. ''You sure... ?!'' prods Fireclaw, exicted at the thought of getting to keep it, but also hesitant since this is the gift of a Deity Herself they're talking about! ''Yes, I got something better... .'' ''Oh... ! Do tell.'' Fireclaw exclaims excitedly. Unknown retrives the purple amethyst from one of his pockets, and shows it to Fireclaw. It winks in and out of view, but when he concentrates, it stays visible all the time. [center][emoji=pink star][emoji=purple gem 2][emoji=pink star][/center] ''What is that?!'' ''Well, let's just say if we ever want to play a game of dice in a dungeon we can use this. I could be wrong, though, I've yet to experiment with it in this world.'' ''Can we go and roughhouse around The Shadowbinder's game dimension?!!!'' he bounces with excitement. Unknown just chuckles, defeated, he shouldn't have told Fireclaw that, 'cause now he probably won't hear the end of it until they've at least played a game or two together. Oh well, he thinks, as long as he agrees to it he supposes that Fireclaw will let him rest a day or two before going on any new adventures. [br] [center][emoji=blue mushroom][emoji=d20][emoji=dice] [u][b]The End.[/b][/u] [emoji=dice][emoji=d20][emoji=blue mushroom] [u][b]Read from the beginning: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/27#post_37916706]X[/url][/b][/u][/center]

14969459.png
Unknown | Arcane Wizard | Chaotic Neutral

As soon as the Shimmering Pinecones appeared in front of him, the golem locked their eyes on them. Unknown uses magic to make one of the Shimmering Pinecones floating in front of him land in a corner of the room, which makes the golem launch themself after it, and in a surprising turn of events, starts to eat it! Unknown decides to launch all the Pinecones at the golem, and use this opportunity to help Gloomwillow pull of the golem's helmet.

They act quickly, and as soon as the helmet is removed from the golem's head the golem's body cracks asunder, and a purple portal opens up beneath them and pulls the into it.

When Unknown an Gloomwillow open their eyes, they realize that they've finally been teleported back to The Tangled Woods. A lot of dragons are gathered here, chattering among themselves, congratulating each other on their victories, some asking every dragon that makes it through a portal if they enjoyed the game.

Unknown looks down at the helmet in his claws, it looks quite ordinary, but it oozes Shadow Magic, so he understands that this must be his and Gloomwillow's reward for finishing the game.

Gloomwillow flies happily around him, but also makes sure to bow respectfully at The Shadowbiner who is sitting inside a hollow tree, Her body partially poking out from the shadows inside of the hollow tree. How She can fit there seems impossible, but it's probably one of Her many illusions and tricks. She's real, though, very real, and Unknown too makes sure to pay Her respect as She thanks them all, one by one, for having played Her little game during Trickmurk Circus.

Unknown suddenly remembers something, so he stretches out his left claw, and in it, the purple amethyst appears floating above it. Unknown looks at it, and then at The Shadowbinder, who nods and smiles at him, shadowy liquid oozing from Her maw. He closes his claw, and the amethyst winks out of view. This was quite the the reward, much better than a helmet if a Wizard like himself gets to pick.

As everyone starts to head back home, dragons that weren't taking part in the game occasionally come running at them, asking where they had been for so long, including, of course, Fireclaw, who for some reason has a meeping frog on his head.

Fireclaw comes rushing at them and throws himself at Unknown's neck to hug him and ask them both were they had been these last fours days. Fireclaw also tells him that the fierce frog on his head is from a magical swamp and that the frog had been his guide to this remote and difficult to find location of the woods.
frogbadge.png

Unknown is surprised, had it been four days? It felt like just a few hours. He shrugged it off, figuring that this is one of Shadowbinder's many tricks. The frog on Fireclaw's head meeps respectfully at The Shadowbinder, which makes Fireclaw finally notice Her presence. Ashamed for not having paid attention to Her earlier, he hurriedly bow down as respectfully as draconicly possible towards Her. He also whispers to Unknown under his breath to ask him what the hell has happened here.

Unknown chuckles, he's relived that this turned out to be a Deity's shenaningans and not anything more serious. He promises to tell Fireclaw everything about the adventure, so they pay their final respects to The Shadowbinder and starts the trek back to the tent they were staying at during the Circus.

On their way back, with Gloomwillow resting on his shoulder, Unknown puts the helmet he got from The Shadowbinder on Fireclaw's head. The helmet is way too big for him, but at least the frog seems to like it.

''Yo, can keep this wicked cool helmet?'', wonders Fireclaw, which Unknown answers that of course he could. If he can't use it maybe it can become the frog's new home. They chuckle at the thought, but the frog jumps into the helmet as soon as Fireclaw pulls it off his head, and meeps fiercely at them - it appears it's theirs now.

''You sure I can keep this? It's a gift from The Shadowbinder, shouldn't you keep it?''

Unknown waves his head.

''You sure... ?!'' prods Fireclaw, exicted at the thought of getting to keep it, but also hesitant since this is the gift of a Deity Herself they're talking about!

''Yes, I got something better... .''

''Oh... ! Do tell.'' Fireclaw exclaims excitedly.

Unknown retrives the purple amethyst from one of his pockets, and shows it to Fireclaw. It winks in and out of view, but when he concentrates, it stays visible all the time.

''What is that?!''

''Well, let's just say if we ever want to play a game of dice in a dungeon we can use this. I could be wrong, though, I've yet to experiment with it in this world.''

''Can we go and roughhouse around The Shadowbinder's game dimension?!!!'' he bounces with excitement.

Unknown just chuckles, defeated, he shouldn't have told Fireclaw that, 'cause now he probably won't hear the end of it until they've at least played a game or two together. Oh well, he thinks, as long as he agrees to it he supposes that Fireclaw will let him rest a day or two before going on any new adventures.

The End.

Read from the beginning: X
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
This was a great time! Thank you @FeralRookie @GrinningFox @RedWillia for making this happen! [emoji=guardian love]
This was a great time! Thank you @FeralRookie @GrinningFox @RedWillia for making this happen!
5hXmmlV.gif

Yay! :D Thanks this was so fun
Yay! :D Thanks this was so fun
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
Thank you for hosting this event! It was really fun and I loved reading all the little blurbs and scenarios.
Thank you for hosting this event! It was really fun and I loved reading all the little blurbs and scenarios.
Na5WGHa.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29032161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290322/29032161_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightshade flew towards the golem's helmet, ducking and weaving around its strikes. As fast as she was, though, she just wasn't fast enough, and in a moment of distraction she took a blow right in her flank, sending her tumbling through the air. She was heading straight for a wall, and she couldn't regain her balance in time to avoid it. But just as she was about to slam into the wall, another portal opened, and she fell straight through it, landing in a heap on the other side. She laid there for several minutes with her eyes tightly closed. It felt like every bone in her body was broken. Well, maybe it wasn't that bad, but getting punched by a golem at least ten times your height was not a pleasant experience. Slowly, the Imperial felt her strength beginning to return, and she opened her eyes. She was back in the Tangled Wood at last! But she wasn't alone, there was someone sitting next to her. Nightshade looked up and found she was right next to the Shadowbinder, who seemed even bigger now than she had been back in the dungeon. The goddess grinned at the Imperial, black ooze dripping from her lips as she spoke. "Did you enjoy my little game?" she asked. "Ah... y... yeah?" Nightshade stuttered. "Good, I'm glad. Thank you for playing along. Now, I shall let you return to your clan. They've all been wondering where you've been, Nightshade." Sure enough, at that moment, a familiar voice could be heard approaching through the thicket. "Nightshade? Is that you?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14088851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140889/14088851_350.png[/img] [/url] It was Dione, the clan's caretaker and Shadow representative. As she approached Nightshade and the Shadowbinder, she gave her goddess a respectful bow. "Honored greetings, Shadowbinder. And here I thought I was the best in our clan at hide and seek," the Skydancer said with a chuckle, as she turned towards Nightshade. "Where have you been? We've been looking for you for a week." "A... week?" Nightshade replied, glancing up at the Shadowbinder again. But before she could ask her anything, the goddess smiled and faded away into the shadows, as if she'd never been there at all. "You're lucky," Dione said. "Few within our flight ever get a chance to play one of Her games. And even fewer outside." The Skydancer helped Nightshade to her feet. "Come, you'll have to tell us all what happened once we get back to the airship. I'm sure it will be quite a tale." With Nightshade leaning on Dione for support, the two dragons would make her way out of the forest. It would only be later that the Imperial realized she still had the dice she'd picked up while she'd been in that strange dungeon. He'd hold onto them for now. Maybe someday she'd find some use for them. ------------------------------------------------- Wow, was I the only one who lost that last boss battle? Oh well. XD This event was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!

29032161_350.png

Nightshade flew towards the golem's helmet, ducking and weaving around its strikes. As fast as she was, though, she just wasn't fast enough, and in a moment of distraction she took a blow right in her flank, sending her tumbling through the air. She was heading straight for a wall, and she couldn't regain her balance in time to avoid it. But just as she was about to slam into the wall, another portal opened, and she fell straight through it, landing in a heap on the other side.

She laid there for several minutes with her eyes tightly closed. It felt like every bone in her body was broken. Well, maybe it wasn't that bad, but getting punched by a golem at least ten times your height was not a pleasant experience. Slowly, the Imperial felt her strength beginning to return, and she opened her eyes. She was back in the Tangled Wood at last!

But she wasn't alone, there was someone sitting next to her. Nightshade looked up and found she was right next to the Shadowbinder, who seemed even bigger now than she had been back in the dungeon. The goddess grinned at the Imperial, black ooze dripping from her lips as she spoke. "Did you enjoy my little game?" she asked.

"Ah... y... yeah?" Nightshade stuttered.

"Good, I'm glad. Thank you for playing along. Now, I shall let you return to your clan. They've all been wondering where you've been, Nightshade."

Sure enough, at that moment, a familiar voice could be heard approaching through the thicket. "Nightshade? Is that you?"

14088851_350.png

It was Dione, the clan's caretaker and Shadow representative. As she approached Nightshade and the Shadowbinder, she gave her goddess a respectful bow.

"Honored greetings, Shadowbinder. And here I thought I was the best in our clan at hide and seek," the Skydancer said with a chuckle, as she turned towards Nightshade. "Where have you been? We've been looking for you for a week."

"A... week?" Nightshade replied, glancing up at the Shadowbinder again. But before she could ask her anything, the goddess smiled and faded away into the shadows, as if she'd never been there at all.

"You're lucky," Dione said. "Few within our flight ever get a chance to play one of Her games. And even fewer outside."

The Skydancer helped Nightshade to her feet. "Come, you'll have to tell us all what happened once we get back to the airship. I'm sure it will be quite a tale."

With Nightshade leaning on Dione for support, the two dragons would make her way out of the forest. It would only be later that the Imperial realized she still had the dice she'd picked up while she'd been in that strange dungeon. He'd hold onto them for now. Maybe someday she'd find some use for them.

Wow, was I the only one who lost that last boss battle? Oh well. XD This event was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!
xpP2XdL.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46463843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464639/46463843_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] In all her years (the number of which is variable by account), Moonside has never seen a dragon even half her size, much less [i]bigger[/i]. She returns the grin to the enormous deity, starstruck and inspired. Once the last of the Lady's transcendent silhouette on the moon has faded, and a moment to linger after, Moonside sighs with the relief of someone shrugging off a heavy load at the end of the day and unpacks herself. Canvas flaps, tent poles rap, zippers...zip, and in a strange spidery display of expansion, she rises over the trees, six stories tall once more, part big top tent, part dragon, all vigor. She looks down at the clawprint left by the Shadowbinder and grins. She just fits inside it. Humming a frog waltz to herself, she heads north, in no hurry as she goes. She's got a hell of a story to tell when she gets home, but some things are worth savoring, and this night is one of them. The circus only comes once a year, after all, and no two are ever quite the same.

In all her years (the number of which is variable by account), Moonside has never seen a dragon even half her size, much less bigger. She returns the grin to the enormous deity, starstruck and inspired.

Once the last of the Lady's transcendent silhouette on the moon has faded, and a moment to linger after, Moonside sighs with the relief of someone shrugging off a heavy load at the end of the day and unpacks herself. Canvas flaps, tent poles rap, zippers...zip, and in a strange spidery display of expansion, she rises over the trees, six stories tall once more, part big top tent, part dragon, all vigor.

She looks down at the clawprint left by the Shadowbinder and grins. She just fits inside it.

Humming a frog waltz to herself, she heads north, in no hurry as she goes. She's got a hell of a story to tell when she gets home, but some things are worth savoring, and this night is one of them.

The circus only comes once a year, after all, and no two are ever quite the same.
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Thank you for making this! I had fun! Though...Lune may not have considered it fun. XD
Thank you for making this! I had fun! Though...Lune may not have considered it fun. XD
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812948][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/8130/812948p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812950][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/8130/812950p.png[/img][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img][/center] Eada and Kellmite, having arrived in the dungeon from different places in the Wood, first had to reunite once more on their return. Both took to the air, calling for one another. For the deity of Shadows, it was no matter to ensure that both, even while separated, didn't miss the divine giant's presence, and her pleasure in their joining her game. Eada found her brother flinging glowing mushrooms in various directions. After the triumphs of tossing things in the dungeon, he was set on seeing just how many problems the technique was able to solve. For the first time since entering the dungeon, Eada laughed. “We might want to save the shimmering pinecones for a while.” Kellmite looked puzzled, and Eada pointed out how few violet lanterns there were for what they would have expected to be the height of the festival. “I'm...not sure it's the festival anymore...” Kellmite thought, and then came to an understanding. “Ohhhh, so time flows differently in other worlds then. Let's hope we avoid one where it runs backwards...Guess I'll start carrying apples and gradishes.” Miraculously, both of the siblings had managed to escape the dungeon unscathed. Eada was keen to return back to their camp, for real this time. The silver Skydancer was exhausted from the experience, and looked forward to getting some rest. Kellmite, for his part, wasn't likely to wander off on his own for a while after the surprise that whisked him away from Sornieth. Both were content simply to make their way home. ~~~ Well Eada, you and Kellmite did so well there that you're probably doomed to be a reluctant adventurer for a while now. XD Thank you very much for running this. ^^
812948p.png812950p.png
shadowmidsmall2.png

Eada and Kellmite, having arrived in the dungeon from different places in the Wood, first had to reunite once more on their return. Both took to the air, calling for one another.
For the deity of Shadows, it was no matter to ensure that both, even while separated, didn't miss the divine giant's presence, and her pleasure in their joining her game.

Eada found her brother flinging glowing mushrooms in various directions. After the triumphs of tossing things in the dungeon, he was set on seeing just how many problems the technique was able to solve.
For the first time since entering the dungeon, Eada laughed. “We might want to save the shimmering pinecones for a while.”
Kellmite looked puzzled, and Eada pointed out how few violet lanterns there were for what they would have expected to be the height of the festival.
“I'm...not sure it's the festival anymore...”
Kellmite thought, and then came to an understanding. “Ohhhh, so time flows differently in other worlds then. Let's hope we avoid one where it runs backwards...Guess I'll start carrying apples and gradishes.”

Miraculously, both of the siblings had managed to escape the dungeon unscathed. Eada was keen to return back to their camp, for real this time. The silver Skydancer was exhausted from the experience, and looked forward to getting some rest. Kellmite, for his part, wasn't likely to wander off on his own for a while after the surprise that whisked him away from Sornieth. Both were content simply to make their way home.

~~~
Well Eada, you and Kellmite did so well there that you're probably doomed to be a reluctant adventurer for a while now. XD

Thank you very much for running this. ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58